Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,360 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Read that. But so far they weren't underage. No actual "new crime" other than the Sheriff's department allowing that crap to happen under their noses.

I think we both can agree on one thing, Epstein is a sicko but was given extraordinary special treatment because of his perceived wealth.

That's just wrong.
Dddfff
AG
Guessing his treatment had more to do with dirt on influential individuals more than perceived wealth (although this rarely hurts).
riverrataggie
AG
How is this guy still alive?
aggiehawg
AG
riverrataggie said:

Great lawyers and great security. Which sadly included law enforcement. And Florida is a death penalty state.

He didn't kill the witnesses against them, just bought them off.
biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

Read that. But so far they weren't underage. No actual "new crime" other than the Sheriff's department allowing that crap to happen under their noses.

I think we both can agree on one thing, Epstein is a sicko but was given extraordinary special treatment because of his perceived wealth.

That's just wrong.

biobioprof
Miami Herald paywall means I've only read the tweet, so I don't know when the bookkeeper depo happened.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Roberts' story about the modeling agency is supported, to a degree, by the sworn statement of a Miami woman named Maritza Vasquez, who was later interviewed in New York by an FBI agent from Miami. Vasquez worked as a bookkeeper for Mc2, owned by Epstein associate Jean-Luc Brunel. He employed scouts in South America, Europe and the former Soviet Union to find him models to bring to the United States, Vasquez said in a 2010 sworn court deposition obtained by the Herald.

Vasquez stated in the deposition that from 2003 to 2006 she handled all the finances and payroll for the agency, including a bank transaction involving Epstein. She said Epstein invested $1 million in Mc2.

The models were often very young 13, 14 and 15 and some of them were housed in apartments at 301 E. 66th St. in New York, a building purportedly owned by Epstein, the deposition said.
captkirk
AG
riverrataggie said:

Dead man switch with a bunch of blackmail material
doubledegreeAG
AG
https://phibetaiota.net/2019/07/tom-luongo-peak-swamp-epstein-arrest-opens-new-frontier/

Lots of info and links to Twitter feeds.
doubledegreeAG
AG
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tape-shows-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-discussing-women-1992-party-n1030686

This is the story? Zero interest in who signed off on the DOJ deal that allowed Epstein to bang underage girls while serving his 'sentence' and sealed the court documents?

Disgusting.
snowdog90
aggiehawg said:

That's just wrong.

It is terribly wrong

But...

THAT IS THE SYSTEM.

Which is why I believe nothing will change. I hope I'm wrong, and Trump gives me hope, but the system is broken almost beyond repair. Blood may need to spill for any real change to occur with the system.

And that's the problem. Good people trust the system and play by the rules. Evil *******s like Epstein and his handlers/clients use money, influence, violence to manipulate the system.

And they win. Always. This Epstein stuff is just the latest example. I have huge hopes that these evil scumbags will all go down, but experience tells me I will end up disappointed.
doubledegreeAG
AG
So what do you get after years and years of honeytraps set up to ensnare the rich and powerful into pedophilia? What happens when instead of being prosecuted, they are handled instead? How can justice hold hands with the dark arts we see on display here?

The end result is an entire class of perverts that are all working together to continue their debauchery unempeded. This has to be stopped.
G Martin 87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Roberts' story about the modeling agency is supported, to a degree, by the sworn statement of a Miami woman named Maritza Vasquez, who was later interviewed in New York by an FBI agent from Miami. Vasquez worked as a bookkeeper for Mc2, owned by Epstein associate Jean-Luc Brunel. He employed scouts in South America, Europe and the former Soviet Union to find him models to bring to the United States, Vasquez said in a 2010 sworn court deposition obtained by the Herald.

Vasquez stated in the deposition that from 2003 to 2006 she handled all the finances and payroll for the agency, including a bank transaction involving Epstein. She said Epstein invested $1 million in Mc2.

The models were often very young 13, 14 and 15 and some of them were housed in apartments at 301 E. 66th St. in New York, a building purportedly owned by Epstein, the deposition said.

2010. Burn it all down. All of Epstein's enablers need to be held accountable.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

You missed something. The deposition happened in 2010 in a civil suit but the conduct was pre-plea deal.
G Martin 87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

You missed something. The deposition happened in 2010 in a civil suit but the conduct was pre-plea deal.
I'm appalled that justice has been stonewalled for 9 years, much less 16. Anyone who stood in the way must answer for it.
TAMUallen
AG
captkirk said:

riverrataggie said:

There's a reason he's in a cell a few doors down from el chapo. If chapo cant bust out, bribe or threaten in jail then that means the cabal will have an equally difficult time (right now at least)
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I'm appalled that justice has been stonewalled for 9 years, much less 16. Anyone who stood in the way must answer for it.
Epstein's plea deal was in 2008. What else happened in 2008? Obama was elected and named Hillary Sec of State.

The original federal case was botched on W.'s watch. But the intervening years of no action was Obama. Then Julie K. Brown broke the case wide open again and gave Trump's DOJ a boost.
agent-maroon
AG
TAMUallen said:

captkirk said:

riverrataggie said:

There's a reason he's in a cell a few doors down from el chapo. If chapo cant bust out, bribe or threaten in jail then that means the cabal will have an equally difficult time (right now at least)
Looks like Epstein will be getting a new neighbor soon. El Chapo is moving on up
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Madman
AG
Madman
AG

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7250009/Netanyahu-challenger-Ehud-Barak-hides-face-enters-entering-Jeffrey-Epsteins-mansion.html

EXCLUSIVE: Married Israeli politician Ehud Barak is seen hiding his face entering Jeffrey Epstein's NYC townhouse as bevy of young beauties were also spotted going into mansion - despite his claim he NEVER socialized with the pedophile and his girls
  • In photos obtained by DailyMail.com, Ehud Barak is seen hiding his face as he entered Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion in January 2016
  • The 77-year-old, Israel's former prime minister, has long had business ties to Epstein, which current PM Benjamin Netanyahu's team is now trying to exploit
  • Barak was wearing a camo-style neck gaiter which he pulled high over his face almost to his glasses and later, he was wearing it as a hat
  • Barak admitted the photos are of him, blaming his bizarre attire on being cold, but claims he has 'never met Epstein in the company of women or young girls'
  • However, a bevy of young women were also seen going into the multi-millionaire's lavish home on the same day that married Barak was snapped
  • Epstein, 66, was arrested last week and charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy to traffic minors for sex

dreyOO

Way to go, Barak. That is the definition of creeper photo.
Madman
AG
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque

backintexas2013
AG
Madman said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque

Seems Vanity Fair is really on the case.
will25u
https://www.timesofisrael.com/barak-charges-netanyahu-behind-daily-mail-blood-libel-tying-him-to-epstein/

Quote:

Former prime minister Ehud Barak went on the offensive Wednesday evening, dismissing as a "blood libel" a British tabloid insinuating that he met women at alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's residence.

Speaking in front of hundreds of supporters at a campaign launch event in Tel Aviv for his new Israel Democratic Party, Barak asserted that the report in the Daily Mail was a result of the "poisoned atmosphere" Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has fostered over the past two decades.

Barak, who entered a business deal with Epstein in 2015, years after the American financier served time for solicitation, called long-rumored allegations of sex trafficking by Epstein "abhorrent" and announced that he had officially cut off all business ties with him.

"I thought Epstein was a one-time stumble. When it turned out differently, I drew conclusions and cut off any contact with him," Barak said.

Earlier Wednesday, Barak issued an ultimatum to the Daily Mail tabloid to remove the article insinuating that he had been present at one of Jeffrey Epstein's homes when he was having women over. As of 10:00 p.m. the article remained on the newspaper's website, three hours past the deadline.
Madman
AG
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-17/its-going-be-staggering-epstein-associates-prepare-worst-massive-document-dump

Quote:

As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile.
schmellba99
AG
This is one case where I definitely do want to see the world burn. All of them, no matter who they are or how connected they are - if they are part of this or had any knowledge of it and did nothing - I want little more than to see them perp walked down Broadway in NY in much the same manner that Cersie Lannister was perp walked in Game of Thrones.
Madman
AG
If you can accept the possibility that the Mossad is friendly to the Netanyahu camp then the idea that Epstein is a honeytrap just got a lot more plausible.
biobioprof
Am I the only one who thinks this is the least surprising headline so far?

backintexas2013
AG
I am truly shocked by this. I assumed it was in the local credit union.
will25u
Epstein bail REJECTED.

eta

aggiehawg
AG
Sounds to me like Judge Berman is not too troubled by the double jeopardy argument...yet.
backintexas2013
AG
So he missed sex offender check ins but nothing happened. Thats great.
biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

Sounds to me like Judge Berman is not too troubled by the double jeopardy argument...yet.
I was under the impression from the legal twitterverse that double jeopardy only applied to crimes that were actually prosecuted. And there was the recent SCOTUS case about how Fed and State charges for the same crime did not constitute double jeopardy. That was where Gorsuch joined the libs in dissent, IIRC.

But it will be interesting to see what Berman said given this:
Sarge 91
AG
biobioprof said:

aggiehawg said:

I was under the impression from the legal twitterverse that double jeopardy only applied to crimes that were actually prosecuted. And there was the recent SCOTUS case about how Fed and State charges for the same crime did not constitute double jeopardy. That was where Gorsuch joined the libs in dissent, IIRC.

But it will be interesting to see what Berman said given this:

Two issues: 1) If he was missing sex offender check-ins, that might constitute non-compliance with terms of his plea agreement, and thus revocation/vitiation of the agreement itself; and 2) The plea agreement likely only included conduct that occurred within the Southern District of Florida. Berman might be thinking double jeopardy does not apply to conduct and charges originating in New York.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Two issues: 1) If he was missing sex offender check-ins, that might constitute non-compliance with terms of his plea agreement, and thus revocation/vitiation of the agreement itself; and 2) The plea agreement likely only included conduct that occurred within the Southern District of Florida. Berman might be thinking double jeopardy does not apply to conduct and charges originating in New York.
Were I to guess without seeing the opinion yet, is that the former weighed heavily in his decision. His failure to fulfill his check-in obligations were crimes in and of themselves which can be charged in a superceding indictment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.