Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,833 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
atmtws
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sassy tonight. I love it.

If this were the reason, and I were Trump, I would want the news to be broken to my VP in person, and not over the phone or email/text....as we all know how honest the CIA and FBI is and 'never' listen in on things they shouldnt...Nor do they leak them to the press...
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
TexAgs91
AG
C@LAg said:

TexAgs91 said:

Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right
There's a thread for that non-sense. A place where you can have a big ol' Q circle jerk and nobody dares challenge you without getting a ban. This isn't it.

You're right. So challenge him. Explain how Q was wrong about this.
The rule is keep Q crap on the Q crap thread, or enough people will pester the mods and get the Q crap thread locked.

That's not the rule. The rule is that people in the Q thread should be free to discuss Q without the trolls. Outside the Q thread the movement is fair game. Burnsey threatened a challenge, but then oddly there was no challenge.
RyanAg08
AG
C@LAg said:

RyanAg08 said:

C@LAg said:

TexAgs91 said:

Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right
There's a thread for that non-sense. A place where you can have a big ol' Q circle jerk and nobody dares challenge you without getting a ban. This isn't it.

The rule is keep Q crap on the Q crap thread, or enough people will pester the mods and get the Q crap thread locked.

Oooorrr you could not be a little ***** and just let it go?
Or you keep Q crap elsewhere where it belongs. That is why there is a thread for it, after staff has deleted the originals several times.

Well too bad. The line separating Q and everything else on here is almost gone.
cbr
AG
RyanAg08 said:

C@LAg said:

RyanAg08 said:

C@LAg said:

TexAgs91 said:

Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

Or you keep Q crap elsewhere where it belongs. That is why there is a thread for it, after staff has deleted the originals several times.

This after all is the point. One by one, the q data points are being confirmed. Some of it is certainly misinfo. Some is confused by other sources. Some still makes people reasonably doubt it.

For me, the critical thing was q made much more sense from the start than any bull**** coming out of dc or msm in decades.
Post removed:
by user
mjfrog
AG
U don't make the rules, HTH.

This is not the kiddie table. Sure you can moan all you want about us not being in our respective safe spaces, but the safe space was created for easier tasking by the moderators and a more cohesive news thread, not because the participants are worried about getting their feelings hurt. Outside of those two threads, it's no holds barred (or almost) as usual.

Fact is, people early on this thread doubted Dershowitz was involved because they chose not to consider the Q research. Q followers are gonna call you out on that from now on. Conspiracy theorists have had to keep their crazy thoughts in the shadows for far too long, and now it's our turn to be the majority. That's what you get when most of Murica wants the pundits to do all the thinking for them. So go ahead and keep your heads in the sand and talk about circle jerking. You just sound stupid to the new normies.

Dershowitz: "Secret" Emails About Underage Sex Allegations Will Put "Prominent People in Handcuffs"
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Jan 2019 - 6:30:38 PM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/04/dershowitz_secret_emails_about_underage_sex_allegations_will_put_prominent_people_in_handcuffs.html[url=https://archive.today/newest/https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/04/dershowitz_secret_emails_about_underage_sex_allegations_will_put_prominent_people_in_handcuffs.html][/url]
Get in line.
Q
Tibbers
The line is certainly blurring. More and more topics from year old discussions in that community are now coming up in the mainstream. It's fascinating to say the least. I've always believed that Trump and co. were put in place for a purpose and I've always felt that the only way to ensure victory for his sake is to shed the light on all their crimes. After seeing their display, if you were Trump, wouldn't you have to go scorched Earth? They will never stop coming at him and his family, forever. That's not a jest. That's a very real situation Trump is faced with. Thankfully for us and him, their crimes were so heinous that they won't be able to walk the streets, so yeah, let's rip this band-aid off the taint of America and let's start excising this wound and get to healing.
will25u
Sasappis said:

RyanAg08 said:

C@LAg said:

RyanAg08 said:

C@LAg said:

TexAgs91 said:

Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

Can you provide a link and/or explain in less than 5 sentences on how "q was right" about this?

I have seen no link that there was any hint that he was going to be arrested today. The FBI apparently played this very closely and managed to time his arrest to search warrants being executed at the same time.

Apparently his indictment is still sealed. But it is Twitter so not entirely sure.

cbr
AG
It public corruption unit because the whole pedo club membership was a required compomise, necessary to become anyone influential in hollywood, media, or dc.

The depth of 'drain the swamp' will shock people.
Ag00Ag
AG
[That is a picture of a naked man getting a massage and we are going to start banning posters for putting it up. -Staff]
TAMUallen
AG
Q
TequilaMockingbird

Betoisafurry
When did Hillary get blonde hair and fake tits?
Post removed:
by user
Correction
Cow Hop Ag said:

gig em 02
Why are the half brains on Twitter thinking Trump will get arrested? Isn't trump the one that kept this alive?
MetoliusAg
Hopefully, chit is about to get very real and very serious for a lot of dirtbags.

I wonder if Acosta will be dismissed from his Cabinet position tomorrow.
TexAgs91
AG
Correction said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

That picture of Trump is a bit formal. This one of Bill at Punta Cana with Ricardo Cheaz, George Nader, Jos Calzada, Rolando Gonzalez Bunster is more interesting...

Or this one

Bill with Rachel Chandlerwhen she was a teenager.
MelvinUdall
This thread is embarrassing, we have team sport politics being played. Some of y'all have some serious issues and need to seek some help. We should be thankful that this piece of trash is hopefully going to see some justice, but no we are somehow trying to one up each other because of politics. Just embarrassing.
Rapier108
I see the talking points went out to all the NPCs quickly.

They're flooding Twitter with the same crap.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
cbr
AG
Trump knew every ny billionaire. Epstein was the only one believed to have been banned from all trump properties.
Old Sarge
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

When did Hillary get blonde hair and fake tits?
And no uribag...

And cabbage fart ass filter?
DukeMu
SpiDer09 said:

I hope he brings all his associates down as well.

Like Dershowitz, Trump, Bill Clinton.

They're all going down. This will be a bloodbath.

I warned you fools to cut bait on the lifelong NYC libtard Democrat and conman Donald J. Trump.
DukeMu
etcetera said:

Hopefully, chit is about to get very real and very serious for a lot of dirtbags.

Yeah the prosecutors are going to be very interested in talking with Acosta.

So POTUS and former POTUS are going down. Dershowitz, too.

Something to tell your grandchildren.

Should have cut bait while there was a chance.
Rapier108
DukeMu said:

etcetera said:

Yeah the prosecutors are going to be very interested in talking with Acosta.

So POTUS and former POTUS are going down. Dershowitz, too.

Something to tell your grandchildren.

Should have cut bait while there was a chance.
And like last time and every time, you'll disappear when your inane trolling prediction doesn't come to pass.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
DukeMu

It's over. Maybe Trump and Bill Clinton will have adjoining cells.

chevy con queso
AG
cbr said:

Trump knew every ny billionaire. Epstein was the only one believed to have been banned from all trump properties.

I am not familiar with all of the details of this scandal at all. Can you tell me when roughly this was done and why? (official reasoning if any)

(This is a serious question)
GCP12
AG
Sq 17 said:

The only reason people on this board care is they think it will bring down Clinton,
In the past Sexual assault and like drunk driving were ignored and as a society we tended to look the other way.
There are some recent cases of Sexual Assault (Stanford swimmer and NJ teen at a party ) where sexual assault is still ignored.

If you haven't seen the NJ teen story Google "when your first time is Ra*e". The kid filmed and in a text acknowledged he knew he was rap*** her. Lenient judge was of opinion unless it is a stranger wielding a weapon it is not rape.

Leading your post with a "this board" argument is pretty hilarious on a thread like this. Well done.
PooDoo
AG
Sq 17 said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

Unless new details come out there is not pediphilia , these are post pubescent minors

Just making that point in the wrong company could and should catch someone a serious ass whipping.
mjfrog
AG
Quote:

Meanwhile a few years back it was reported that Trump held coke parties at Plaza Hotel with underage girls.
It's plausible that Trump was occasionally at the wrong place at the wrong time. But given how the deep state media has spread lie after lie about Trump (release the pee tapes crap that didn't exist), I'll keep an open mind, but believe it when I see it. Unlike most of the never Trumpfers reaction to real news. "It was reported", yeah, I'm sure it was, roll eyes. The top headlines talk about "Trump's long-time friend". No mention of the Clintons and their numerous trips to his island. Keep that projection game going as long as you can, I guess.
cbr
AG
chevy con queso said:

cbr said:

I am not familiar with all of the details of this scandal at all. Can you tell me when roughly this was done and why? (official reasoning if any)

(This is a serious question)
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/06/coulter-pedophile-trump/

https://alliedprogress.org/news/will-senate-judiciary-chairman-lindsey-graham-answer-why-he-is-holding-up-a-serious-epstein-acosta-investigation/

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2019/03/28/scarboroughs-new-shtick-tie-trump-jeffrey-epstein

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/j59vm8/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

These all lay out the scandal and the media play. The why, who, and bigger picture take more reading.
mjfrog
AG
foreshadowing of Trump vs. Epstein

found this on praying medic. anyone know the time of interview?
mjfrog
AG
Quote:

I hope you can find a source for this. Would be an excellent resource.
Ulysses90
AG
Sq 17 said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

Unless new details come out there is not pediphilia , these are post pubescent minors

Details only emerge when you read them.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html
Quote:

Wild, who later helped recruit other girls, said Epstein preferred girls who were white, appeared prepubescent and those who were easy to manipulate into going further each time.
Quote:

The woman, who went to Epstein's home multiple times, said Epstein didn't like her because her breasts were too big.
Quote:

"He told me he wanted them as young as I could find them,'' she said, explaining that as she grew older and had less access to young girls, Epstein got increasingly angry with her inability to find him the young girls he desired.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.