Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,058 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

The day after he was taken off suicide watch, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein spent at least two hours locked up alone with a young woman, in a private room reserved for inmates and their attorneys, according to an attorney who was visiting the prison that day.

"The optics were startling. Because she was young. And pretty," said the visiting attorney, who asked that his name not be used because he didn't want to anger the prison administration. NBC News has reported that Epstein paid his lawyers to sit with him in a room for eight hours a day for attorney-client meetings, allowing him to avoid his cell.

The visiting attorney went to the Manhattan Correctional Center on July 30, a day after Epstein was reportedly taken off suicide watch and transferred into the Special Housing Unit (SHU). During the hours the visiting attorney was present, it wasn't Epstein's main lawyer, Reid Weingarten, or other named attorneys who visited him.

"If I was him, I would have hired... an old bald guy," said the lawyer, who said the young woman was in there with Epstein for at least two hours when he was there. He also pointed out that the room is locked when prisoners go in, after their handcuffs are removed, and unlocked only when prisoners leave and handcuffs are put back on.
LINK

Sounds to me like Epstein was getting special treatment.
Ag In Ok
AG
She does have an expression that is fearless and i think you may be right with the word "you". I think she knows exactly who her opponent is / are.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

In the days since, the investigation into Epstein's death has expanded to include several more federal entities in both Washington and New York, suggesting that Attorney General William Barr is aware his reputation is tethered to the resolution of the Epstein affair.

An official at the Department of Justice who spoke only on the condition of anonymity told Yahoo News that aside from the Justice Department inspector general and the FBI, the investigation into Epstein's suicide now also includes the Southern District of New York (the federal court in which Epstein would have faced trial), Main Justice (that is, the department's Washington headquarters), a Bureau of Prisons after-actions team and Bureau of Prisons psychiatric staff equipped to deal with suicide.

The Department of Justice official would not say how long the investigation would take or whether investigators are under pressure to conclude their work quickly.
Quote:

The outcome of that investigation could have significant implications for both the Epstein case and the federal prison system at large. Epstein's death is only the latest of a string of abuses at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC), which has been troubled as long as it has been open.

His death comes only months after the Metropolitan Detention Center another federal prison in New York, this one in the borough of Brooklyn lost heat and light in the midst of a brutally cold spell of winter. The outage lasted for days, leading to prisoner protests.

So far, much of the blame for Epstein's death has been focused on two guards at the MCC. Reports have indicated that they may have been sleeping when they were supposed to be monitoring him and other inmates.
LINK

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The 57-year-old was photographed alive and well Monday by an eagle-eyed diner at the burger joint in Universal City, Los Angeles.

Once spotted, Maxwell who was sitting alone with a pet pooch told an onlooker: "Well, I guess this is the last time I'll be eating here!"

"He's at In-N-Out every single day," the source said [of the photographer]. "He went up to her and asked, 'Are you who I think you are?' She replied, 'Yes, I am.'"

Maxwell was reading a book called "The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives" and seemed resigned to having her picture snapped, the source said.
Via Hot Air
ProgN
drcrinum said:

cpsencik04 said:

Anyone hearing rumors about FBI drivers finding human remains in the water off the cliffs around his island temple?

If you follow this thread, it will eventually lead to a far-out website:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2952.htm

Scroll down 1/2 page & you'll come to the article about the FBI divers.

Please God don't be true and be someone making **** up. If true, everyone involved should be hunted down and gutted while still alive. I'll volunteer to do it. I may go to hell with them but they need to suffer.
aggiehawg
AG
I actually doubt it is true. People have been diving and snorkeling around that island for years and years. It's not that far away nor isolated.
G Martin 87
AG
aggiehawg said:

I actually doubt it is true. People have been diving and snorkeling around that island for years and years. It's not that far away nor isolated.
I've even heard that Disney Cruise Lines offers a family snorkeling excursion to Little St. James Island.
ProgN
I respect the heck out of you Mrs. Hawg so I choose to believe you're right. Sorry to overreact but crimes against children really infuriate me and brings out a dark side of me. I'd support torture and slow death for perps that harm kids.
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

I respect the heck out of you Mrs. Hawg so I choose to believe you're right. Sorry to overreact but crimes against children really infuriate me and brings out a dark side of me. I'd support torture and slow death for perps that harm kids.
No problem. I share that outrage, when deserved.

I have just become a bit more cautious about posting unless I do some research on my own. When a story like that is not getting traction on other outlets, even if just on the internet, I have little confidence.

Of course, tomorrow it could be the headline in the freaking Times or Miami Herald, since this case is so damn crazy. Soooo. WTH?
schmellba99
AG
If even half of that is true....I really am at a loss for words as I simply can't imagine a world like that existing. Wow.....just, wow.
VaultingChemist
AG
aggiehawg said:

Probably right. However the wave activity from the two hurricanes that hit the area just a couple of years ago could have caused some bones to be discovered. I was snorkeling in an area about 6 miles from that island last month. A lot of the coral was destroyed. If you snorkel in areas not frequented by tourists, you can see some strange items like a child's shoe, a large boat motor, and a large chain.
ProgN
I'm a diver as well and diving an area after a hurricane can be quite adventurous.
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'm a diver as well and diving an area after a hurricane can be quite adventurous.
And perhaps lucrative.

aggiehawg
AG
VaultingChemist said:

aggiehawg said:

Probably right. However the wave activity from the two hurricanes that hit the area just a couple of years ago could have caused some bones to be discovered. I was snorkeling in an area about 6 miles from that island last month. A lot of the coral was destroyed. If you snorkel in areas not frequented by tourists, you can see some strange items like a child's shoe, a large boat motor, and a large chain.
When The Hubs and I were on our honeymoon in the late 90s in Jamaica, we were snorkeling just off of the shore, 100 feet or so. I would spot starfish and conch shells from the surface, point them out and The Hubs would dive down and get them. In about 30 feet of water or less.

When we brought them back to shore, The Hubs asked an employee of the Jamaican resort if he could clean them out for us. He was shocked at the number we had assembled in so short of time and asked where we got them. "Just off-shore, over there!" was the reply. He asked if we wanted any of the meat and we said no just clean them up and return them to us.

He was ecstatic. And two days later, on our porch were all of the cleaned conch shells and starfish with a note that said, "My famly tank you for food." So his spelling wasn't great. But we felt great that we had helped in some small way, even if that wasn't the original intention. We just didn't want stinky luggage coming back through customs.

FTR: The starfish were set out on ant beds to clean them. The conch meat was extracted and eaten by his family and then set out on the ant beds.
End Of Message
AG
Similar to your story: I have hunted in Africa twice. Each time the meat is harvested for local communities and the remains, destined for US taxidermy, would be subjected to flesh eating beetles to clean them of any remnants.

Those beetles did their job extremely well.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
drcrinum

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epstein-hanging-injuries-broken-neck-strangulation/

Quote:

...We're told the bed sheets were tied to the top of a bunk bed and Epstein either hurled himself off the top bunk or had his feet to the ground and leaned forward to cut off his air supply. Authorities believe the former is true, because throwing himself off the top bunk and falling violently to the ground could explain why his hyoid bone was fractured....

I'm not buying that.
ScottishFire
AG
Prognightmare said:

drcrinum said:

cpsencik04 said:

Anyone hearing rumors about FBI drivers finding human remains in the water off the cliffs around his island temple?

Please God don't be true and be someone making **** up. If true, everyone involved should be hunted down and gutted while still alive. I'll volunteer to do it. I may go to hell with them but they need to suffer.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2921132
and
www.qmap.pub

Happy reading. This stuff has been talked about for a couple of years now on other threads.

Actual Talking Thermos
Prognightmare said:

drcrinum said:

cpsencik04 said:

It's on a random website full of conspiratorial ravings that claims to be the world's largest English language news service, and they mention their article has been translated from Russian. I'd go ahead and wait for another source on this one.
backintexas2013
AG
Until it is actually disproven we must assume it could very well be true. That's the new playing field created by the Dems.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I would really like to see Mythbusters try the swan dive off a five foot high bunk bed. That seems really implausible to me with bed sheets twirled up for a makeshift noose.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

I would really like to see Mythbusters try the swan dive off a five foot high bunk bed. That seems really implausible to me with bed sheets twirled up for a makeshift noose.
that, and how high are the ceilings in those cells?
TexasAggie_02
AG
cool thing about mythbusters is that after a few failed attempts, they'll just blow the whole cell up with explosives.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Until it is actually disproven we must assume it could very well be true. That's the new playing field created by the Dems.

i absolutely understand that thought process, but for purposes of real discussion on this thread, let's try and stick to verifiable facts.
drcrinum

https://saraacarter.com/the-bill-clinton-code-is-there-a-secreet-message-in-that-oil-painting/

Quote:

Why would a strange painting of Bill Clinton be hanging in Epstein's home in New York? A large painting of former President Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress similar to that of Monica Lewinsky and his wife's Hillary Clinton was found hanging in the New York City mansion of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein....

Not only the 'blue dress' but the 'red shoes' & the '6 fingers on the right hand'. Was Epstein mocking Clinton because he held power over Clinton (videos/photos of Bill having sex with underage girls)?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/artist-who-painted-bill-clinton-in-dress-and-heels-had-no-idea-it-was-hanging-in-epsteins-mansion/

The artist who painted the picture in grad school sold it at a fundraiser in 2012 & had no idea who purchased the painting.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

Not only the 'blue dress' but the 'red shoes' & the '6 fingers on the right hand'. Was Epstein mocking Clinton because he held power over Clinton (videos/photos of Bill having sex with underage girls)?

admittedly haven't had time to read any of the articles about this but i'm confused. how could the painting have hidden meanings to epstein (red shoes, six fingers) if the artist had no idea who bought/owned the painting? did he alter it after the fact or something?

also, i don't see six fingers? the whole thing is strange.
drcrinum

Maybe you can see it better here...thumb comes down left side of his chin. One of Obama's paintings has 6 fingers too.
(Interesting article about 6 finger people: http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/dp08.htm)

Edit: Note the left hand also. The index finger is longer than the ring finger = a woman's hand. In most male hands, the ring finger is longer than the index finger.
txaggie_08
AG
He doesn't have 6 fingers. What you're seeing as the 6th finger is his hand.
TexasAggie_02
AG
looks like the 6th is the pinky curled up at the bottom
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
thanks. on my phone and actually think it was the pinky finger i wasn't seeing.

still...how did some art school grad student know hidden meanings that would be significant to epstein if she didn't know who bought/owned the painting?
Cuterebra
AG
This is how the waters get muddied and the whole JE case gets forgotten as conspiratorial nonsense.

There is enough known material to discuss without citing Russian websites and trolls talking about 6-fingered people.
aggiehawg
AG
txaggie_08 said:

He doesn't have 6 fingers. What you're seeing as the 6th finger is his hand.
Tend to agree. This artist sucks at doing hands. Her faces aren't all that great either. I thought it looked more like Ted Kennedy than Clinton, at first..
Aggie Pharmer
AG
drcrinum said:

Maybe you can see it better here...thumb comes down left side of his chin. One of Obama's paintings has 6 fingers too.
(Interesting article about 6 finger people: http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/dp08.htm)

I think what everyone is thinking is a 6th finger is actually not that at all. It's the skin folded up on a crease that make makes it look that way. Give me a sec and I'll post a pic of my hand in the same position.

JJxvi
AG
Its poorly rendered by the artist. The bold shadow like a black line on the bottom edge of the actual pinky finger makes it look like the curve of the palm below the fist is another finger.
drcrinum
ruddyduck said:

thanks. on my phone and actually think it was the pinky finger i wasn't seeing.

still...how did some art school grad student know hidden meanings that would be significant to epstein if she didn't know who bought/owned the painting?
It's a bizarre painting, no? Apparently a very large painting hanging in a prominent position in his mansion for anyone to see who visited him. Why? Who else could flaunt such a picture in public view? And Epstein mixed with the high rollers in society. I think it represented 'power'...power that he held over Clinton. Power that he was important and beyond reproach. Remember, he bought this in 2012 or later, after his slap-on-the-hand punishment from his previous plea deal.
thirdcoast
AG
Trump needs to troll tweet - "Big fan of the blue dress..." then after the MSM goes crazy he needs to tweet the photo below:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.