Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,068 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://truepundit.com/photos-surface-of-cnn-president-zuckers-wife-at-multiple-parties-with-jeffrey-epsteins-lady-pimp/

Ghislaine certainly got around.
drcrinum

https://saraacarter.com/famous-forensic-expert-says-jeffrey-epstein-was-strangulated/

There's a 10 minute video interview from this morning with Dr. Michael Baden, famous forensic pathologist, embedded in the article which is well worth watching. Many answers have yet to be given regarding important aspects of the investigation of Epstein's death. Why? The most important that caught my eye was that DNA results from Epstein's fingernails, clothing & especially the ligature have not been released. Baden discusses lots of issues & raises many questions. In his 50 years of medical examiner's work, he has never encountered a broken hyoid bone other than in strangulation homicides. Baden was present at the autopsy & represents Epstein's brother.
Cancelled
AG
Whats the difference between strangled and strangulated? Is one more grammatically correct than the other?
will25u
That forensic expert was paid for by the Epstein family. Just putting that out there.
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
Thoughts and prayers for that doctor's impending suicide.
drcrinum
queso1 said:

Whats the difference between strangled and strangulated? Is one more grammatically correct than the other?
Essentially the same but usually used in different settings....but not always.
'Strangled' is mostly used with respect to the neck.
'Strangulated' is mostly applied with respect to other parts of the body like a hernia or loop of bowel.
txaggie_08
AG
will25u said:

That forensic expert was paid for by the Epstein family. Just putting that out there.

That's what I was just thinking. I assume there's some vested interest on their part to have it not ruled a suicide.
aggiehawg
AG
txaggie_08 said:

will25u said:

That's what I was just thinking. I assume there's some vested interest on their part to have it not ruled a suicide.
Considering Epstein's estate is under a cloud of lawsuits from his victims and also potentially DOJ, such a finding gives them an avenue to sue the state and federal government and get some money, I guess.
drcrinum
will25u said:

Well, I wasn't a board certified forensic pathologist, but I had a lot of forensic pathology training & experience. In the absence of external trauma, a broken hyoid bone is the hallmark of manual strangulation -- Baden's never seen it in his 50+ years of experience, & he was present at Epstein's autopsy. It's not unusual in high profile forensic autopsies to have outside expert observers present during performance of the actual autopsy -- I've had that experience. Plus that business of no DNA report on the ligature + Epstein's fingernail clippings & clothing is a red herring -- it's been almost 3 months & still no report?

It's a big deal whether or not Epstein committed suicide or was murdered. If he was murdered, then the whole can of worms would have to be opened concerning influential people who would have wanted him dead for fear of exposure during pleading/court procedures. If it stands as a suicide, do you think there will really be a legitimate investigation into his past dealings?

Death certificates, circumstances & public reporting are notoriously politicized, especially when a high profile person is involved. I've had that experience personally. Just remember: Things are not always as they appear.
TexasAggie_02
AG

johnnyblaze36
AG
I was talking to my best friend in last night who I like to think is up to date with things going on in the world and as we were playing Rocket League and I said "Oh no...this team is called 'Epstein's Kids' after Jeffrey Epstein".

He said "Who's Jeffrey Epstein?". I couldn't believe my ears and had to explain everything.

Then today's news hits and he just called me and said that everything he heard and read today tried to link him to Trump and at the very bottom would say he "also had ties to the Clintons".

Then I see Epstein is trending on twitter along with twitter's "algorithm" #Republicans attached to it as if him getting killed is some sort of right wing conspiracy theory.

It's so easy to see why half the country are brainwashed idiots.
zephyr88
AG
will25u said:

That forensic expert was Dr. Michael Baden, not some wannabe cadaver cutter.

Dude is 100% legit and should be heard loud and clear - "not consistent with suicide".
drcrinum

https://saraacarter.com/trevor-noah-to-hillary-clinton-how-did-you-kill-jeffrey-epstein/

This was obviously a per-arranged set-up question, but WHY????
mrad85
AG
drcrinum said:

https://saraacarter.com/trevor-noah-to-hillary-clinton-how-did-you-kill-jeffrey-epstein/

This was obviously a per-arranged set-up question, but WHY????

Get out in front of it?

We can only hope!
will25u
Epstein documents released.

https://vault.fbi.gov/jeffrey-epstein
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

txaggie_08 said:

will25u said:

Considering Epstein's estate is under a cloud of lawsuits from his victims and also potentially DOJ, such a finding gives them an avenue to sue the state and federal government and get some money, I guess.

Could also be life insurance which wouldnt necessarily pay out in event of suicide
BMX Bandit
Any good insurance policy only excludes suicide the first few years.
drcrinum

5 minute video. Watch. More details about the ligature & where it was tied to the bed. No way was this a suicide.
MaroonStain
AG
Typical Clinton-esque wording by TNoah..."How did you kill Jeffery Epstein?"

What is the definition of 'is'?
"Sexual relations"
"Funding"

Blah, blah, blah...

Clintons, Soros clan, and Obama's circle are not good for this country.
captkirk
AG

TexasAggie_02
TexasAggie_02
AG
i wonder if it has to do with the handling of his florida case, and not his death
Madman
AG
If he really had something I think he would be dead.

This is going to be a disappointment.
drcrinum

annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
will25u
Burnsey
AG
Cameras not working. Who worked on them last?
Who was on the prison premises at the time off be murder? AKA "suspects". Which employees and prisoners can be excluded due to video monitoring? Who likely had key access? What did DNA testing on Epstein reveal?

Come the **** on LE! It's kind of an important crime!
Spyderman
AG
Law Hall 69-72
AG
Who killed the story? The same ones who killed Epstein.
jokershady
AG
You know it's reading crazy deep state **** like this that sometimes makes me think that films like Salo could actually be relevant in some way.

By the way....don't watch or even read the plot synopsis if you have a weak stomach....
Rapier108
Someone having fun at Target.

annie88
AG

annie88
AG
YouBet
AG
will25u said:

Just more proof there is no leftist bias in media.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.