Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,815 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Tibbers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Epstein Flight Manifests

Take a look and see if you can spot some names. Dershowitz is on there, Kevin Spacey is on there, Bill Clinton is on there. I always thought it so strange that Dersh was such a homer for Trump. I always thought it came back to this case. I'm not sure what that means, but it's puzzling to say the least.

Now there are several instances (mostly) where the only logs for folks are initials. I doubt it very difficult to crack the code of who those passengers may be. Chris Tucker's name was on there too. Just very odd, but yeah, it's hard to explain away flying on this creep's plane and then the lawsuit against Dersh that he's been trying to fight and squash for years.

Epstein island scenario screams Honeypot. It's where we got the Bill Clinton, Felix Sater, Tony Podesta picture. Further, Epstein is not the only billionare with an island and a history of accusation from young women. The Virgin Mobile ******r also has an island there. He's probably ****ed a kid or two in his day too. Can we just kill these ****s? We really should just kill these ****s, streamed live on youtube for all to see. Youtube has no problems with videos featuring murder of folks they don't like: Gadaffi Murder so it'd be interesting if they'd feature the putting down of dogs like these. Youtube is a platform for human trafficking just as much as it is a platform for discourse. They operate in plain sight and by a strict code. To complicate matters, as the is currently written, they are completely exempt from any prosecution, lawsuits, etc. due to their platform status. I imagine the CEOs of the world saw this as a free pass and a green light to make money off human misery. Again, can we just round these people up and kill them? They don't deserve life.
cbr
AG
Now this might start pulling the plug on the swamp for real.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
FTR, Dershowitz was one of Epstein's lawyers. So was Ken Starr.
cbr
AG
Episode IV said:

Of course they are trying to link trump. Classic projection.

Heres news ; trump knew every new york billionaire.

Trump ran to drain this swamp.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Chubster
Props to Mike Cernovich for helping break this story.
Burnsey
AG
Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right
There's a thread for that non-sense. A place where you can have a big ol' Q circle jerk and nobody dares challenge you without getting a ban. This isn't it.
Tibbers
Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right
There's a thread for that non-sense. A place where you can have a big ol' Q circle jerk and nobody dares challenge you without getting a ban. This isn't it.
Q was right though. We've known about this since early 2017. If you weren't so quick to dismiss something you don't understand, you would be in the know as well. It's fun to learn and it sharpens your mind to think outside the box and challenge conventional thinking. So when I say that, would you kindly give me a "hell yeah" and realize we are pulling the rope in the same direction? My only point is members of the Q community are pulling that rope much harder than you are.
atmtws
AG
Was Dersh offered a deal for singing and helping g defend Trump in the media?
mrad85
AG
I can't help but laugh. Bill's getting a little rub from some hot little blonde, working the remote like a boss!
I mean, can you blame him knowing what waits for him at home?
RyanAg08
AG
Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

There are many people on there who actually pose meaningful and thoughtful challenges and who don't get banned. What gets you banned is the "hurr hurr hurr Q is stupid and fake hurr hurr hurr".
Burnsey
AG
Take it to your safe space.
Tibbers
It did seem very sudden and when you look at the timing, he did need a friend on the Democratic side to point to and say "See! At least someone on their side knows what the **** is going on?" I certainly had that reaction at the time. Then I learned about his connection with Epstein and the lawsuit and I wanted nothing to do with him. My hope is that birds of a feather do not flock together and the fact that Trump had Epstein banned from all his properties says something for sure. It also indicates that Trump knew exactly the type of person Epstein was. Since Epstein Island represents a Honeypot, it might be that Dersh was set up. I have no idea. Again, this is the missing piece of the puzzle and always has been a thorn in my love for Trump. I'm curious to see this play out and much like the Mueller report, I am willing to accept whatever the truth may be. My thinking is that many more women will come forward, Rachel Chandler for one, that have supremely damning evidence. Much like NXIVM there needs to be a structure in place and an organization in charge of obtaining these women for sex. I find the timing so wonderful that Keith Raniere is now behind bars and the next month we have Epstein finally being charged.

Another really damning piece of the puzzle is the current labor secretary and his role in squashing the first attempt to prosecute Epstein for child trafficking. It doesn't look good.
mjfrog
AG
will25u
mwp02ag
AG
cbr said:

Now this might start pulling the plug on the swamp for real.

Could this be the reason Veep had to return to the white house the other day?!?
eric76
AG
aggiehawg said:

Dershowitz also socialized with Epstein and made numerous flights on Lolita Express.

Like it or not, anyone who made trips on the Lolita Express should be looked at carefully.
Post removed:
by user
will25u
will25u
BMX Bandit said:

will25u said:

Two weeks!
Rapier108
Episode IV said:

The media is pathetic, but it's no surprise.

They will hang Epstein around Trump's neck while never talking about his connection to the Clintons.

Democrats will be calling for an investigation by tomorrow, and impeachment by Monday.

And we'll have polls within a week which say Trump should be impeached or resign over it.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
30wedge
Tibbers said:

Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right
Q was right though. We've known about this since early 2017. If you weren't so quick to dismiss something you don't understand, you would be in the know as well. It's fun to learn and it sharpens your mind to think outside the box and challenge conventional thinking. So when I say that, would you kindly give me a "hell yeah" and realize we are pulling the rope in the same direction? My only point is members of the Q community are pulling that rope much harder than you are.
lol
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
texagbeliever
eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

Dershowitz also socialized with Epstein and made numerous flights on Lolita Express.

Like it or not, anyone who made trips on the Lolita Express should be looked at carefully.

Thankfully we have eric76 to point out any trump or trump associate only 3 degrees separated from trump that could also be connected with this disgusting thing.
atmtws
AG
Awefully defensive tonight, arent you?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Rockdoc
AG
Yeah the libs are worried and desperate.
TexAgs91
AG
Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

You're right. So challenge him. Explain how Q was wrong about this.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
eric76
AG
texagbeliever said:

eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

Thankfully we have eric76 to point out any trump or trump associate only 3 degrees separated from trump that could also be connected with this disgusting thing.
So, don't drain the swamp?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
RyanAg08
AG
C@LAg said:

TexAgs91 said:

Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

You're right. So challenge him. Explain how Q was wrong about this.
The rule is keep Q crap on the Q crap thread, or enough people will pester the mods and get the Q crap thread locked.

Oooorrr you could not be a little ***** and just let it go?
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.