Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,077 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe so but her whole intent here is to try to put the blame on Trump. Then it backfired on her.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
FireAg
AG
annie88 said:

Someone captrued them I'm sure...

Nearly impossible to make things disappear online these days...

Someone hit save...
aggiehawg
AG
FireAg said:

annie88 said:

Someone hit save...
Google still has them right? I don't know how and by whom "scrubbing" can be done but I do know it has nothing to do with a sponge, brush or cloth.
Synopsis
Sq 17 said:

The only reason people on this board care is they think it will bring down Clinton,
In the past Sexual assault and like drunk driving were ignored and as a society we tended to look the other way.
There are some recent cases of Sexual Assault (Stanford swimmer and NJ teen at a party ) where sexual assault is still ignored.

If you haven't seen the NJ teen story Google "when your first time is Ra*e". The kid filmed and in a text acknowledged he knew he was rap*** her. Lenient judge was of opinion unless it is a stranger wielding a weapon it is not rape.

You are FULL OF *****
FireAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

FireAg said:

annie88 said:

Someone hit save...
Google still has them right? I don't know how and by whom "scrubbing" can be done but I do know it has nothing to do with a sponge, brush or cloth.
HRC agrees...
Squadron7
AG
annie88 said:

Just Googled "Clinton and Epstein" and got plenty of hits.
aggiehawg
AG
Post them before they disappear.
Squadron7
AG
aggiehawg said:

Oh, wait. It's all Clinton and the Epstein from "Welcome Back, Kotter"! That's weird.
TexAg1987
Squadron7 said:

aggiehawg said:

Oh, wait. It's all Clinton and the Epstein from "Welcome Back, Kotter"! That's weird.
Signed -
Epstein's mother
Squadron7
AG
TexAg1987 said:

Squadron7 said:

aggiehawg said:

Signed -
Epstein's mother

We old.
annie88
AG
Squadron7 said:

annie88 said:

Just Googled "Clinton and Epstein" and got plenty of hits.

I just did a search on both Google and Bing. None of the images are coming up from the island but that doesn't mean they're not there just lower down.
I scrolled through quite a few though. They were mostly just comparison photos and articles

When I googled the phrase " Clinton and Epstein" and "Clinton and Epstein images" some of Trump and Epstein came up when I did it on Bing photos of Clinton and Epstein came up but just comparison photos or articles. With the exception of the one of him at the party with Melania and the one that's making the rounds on Twitter.
annie88
AG

True that.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

U.S. prosecutors on Monday encouraged anyone with information about Epstein's conduct to come forward, not just potential victims. To the socialites, celebrities and politicians who attended lavish parties at Epstein's homes in Manhattan or Palm Beach in the early 2000s -- or hitched rides on his private jet nicknamed the "Lolita Express" by the tabloids -- the request carried a clear message: Come talk to us before we seek you out.

"You would much rather be visiting the Department of Justice and engaging a conversation about what you saw rather than making the DoJ find you," said Jacob Frenkel, a former federal prosecutor now at Dickinson-Wright. "There's a much greater potential for influencing the parameters of an interview and the scope of cooperation by going in voluntarily than becoming a compulsory guest" of the government, he said.

Quote:

To be sure, Epstein's contact list includes many prominent people, both men and women, who are fixtures in the celebrity party scene.

The black book contains more than 1,000 names, ranging from close friends like Wexner to peripheral contacts from the worlds of politics, business, the media and European high society. The U.K.'s Prince Andrew and members of the Trump family make appearances. There's even an entry for the main number to the White House.

The names include well known performers, including Ralph Fiennes, Alec Baldwin, David Blaine, Jimmy Buffett and Courtney Love; media figures including Charlie Rose, Mike Wallace and Barbara Walters; former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak, former British prime minister Tony Blair, industrialist David Koch and the late Salomon Brothers chief executive officer John Gutfreund and his wife, Susan.
Oh my.

LINK
agent-maroon
AG
Jimmy Buffett?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Rapier108
I would imagine most of the names in his book did nothing illegal.

He has contacts all over the place, and with pretty much anyone and everyone among the wealthy in the US.
Bunk Moreland
Rapier108 said:

I would imagine most of the names in his book did nothing illegal.

He has contacts all over the place, and with pretty much anyone and everyone among the wealthy in the US.

Oh Cmon. Don't ruin the fun. Half this thread is people tying anything they see or read on Twitter to what they hope is the biggest cabal of all time. No need to drop logic in at this point.
captkirk
AG
Weird. Worth $77M

biobioprof
captkirk said:

Weird. Worth $77M

as a bit of sports trivia, I think Wexner is the top big cigar donor for Ohio State.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Part of me thinks that this was a mossad (or CIA) honeypot. Were they orchestrating the whole thing, no, but they allowed it to exist and carry on. I think the whole deal got blown because of two things:

1. The internet / social media (nobody saw this coming);

2. The passage of time (the whole thing simply got too big and couldn't be contained due to #1).

Now we just watch the fallout.

It's clear that TPTB operate on a different moral level then the rest of us and are / were entirely ok with breaking eggs to make an omelette (leverage for blackmail / extortion).

I think at the end of the day, it may be two sides of controlled opposition duking it out for sport.

Is there a faction that has somehow risen above the fray and is mounting an opposition? Somebody wants us to believe that ... but I'm starting to have second thoughts on that too.

My main issue is what to make of the occult aspect of the whole thing. Crazy stories of young blood transfusions, human sacrifice, torture ... you know, all that stuff. Is **** like that true, or is it all a ruse to get leverage for blackmail?
TyHolden
AG
I can't find this story on cnn. Is this really happening?
captkirk
AG

Quote:

My main issue is what to make of the occult aspect of the whole thing. Crazy stories of young blood transfusions, human sacrifice, torture ... you know, all that stuff. Is **** like that true, or is it all a ruse to get leverage for blackmail?
I've not read this. Is there a link?
snowdog90
captkirk said:

Quote:

Holy crap dude. Pizzagate. Ping pong pizza. It's all over YouTube. Again, Hillary mentions sacrificing a "chicken" to Moloch in one of her emails. Can't remember what chicken means in their code, but it does not mean chicken. Hence the video that supposedly exists of Hillary and Huma and a young child doesn't seem quite as far-fetched.

I've followed your posts a long time, and I know you as a really bright, well thought out poster. You might be the kind of person that dismisses this kind of stuff as too crazy to be true. It is crazy - almost unthinkable for normal people, but sadly the evidence for all this crazy stuff is overwhelming.
captkirk
AG
snowdog90 said:

captkirk said:

Quote:

Holy crap dude. Pizzagate. Ping pong pizza. It's all over YouTube. Again, Hillary mentions sacrificing a "chicken" to Moloch in one of her emails. Can't remember what chicken means in their code, but it does not mean chicken. Hence the video that supposedly exists of Hillary and Huma and a young child doesn't seem quite as far-fetched.

I've followed your posts a long time, and I know you as a really bright, well thought out poster. You might be the kind of person that dismisses this kind of stuff as too crazy to be true. It is crazy - almost unthinkable for normal people, but sadly the evidence for all this crazy stuff is overwhelming.
I had heard of all that, I was just thinking there was some new stuff out there on Epstein, specifically (eg "human sacrifice", etc). I must have misread.

That being said, I'm becoming less and less skeptical about some of the things you mentioned, the more this degenerate behavior comes to light
johnnyblaze36
AG
Well since that Jim Carrey Deepfake thread got nuked after two minutes with the third post mentioning how convenient it could be with this Epstein news I'd just like to say that the thread sent me down a rabbit hole of pure awesomeness.
captkirk
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Well since that Jim Carrey Deepfake thread got nuked after two minutes with the third post mentioning how convenient it could be with this Epstein news I'd just like to say that the thread sent me down a rabbit hole of pure awesomeness.
I've been down that rabbit hole a time or two
Squadron7
AG
captkirk said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

So that's not Emma Stone?

Asking for a friend.
snowdog90
captkirk said:

snowdog90 said:

captkirk said:

Quote:

I had heard of all that, I was just thinking there was some new stuff out there on Epstein, specifically (eg "human sacrifice", etc). I must have misread.

That being said, I'm becoming less and less skeptical about some of the things you mentioned, the more this degenerate behavior comes to light

Yeah, that's how it started for me... As for Epstein and the satanic stuff - i haven't heard about a link like that with him. It could exist, but I think he just wants sex with young girls, which is bad enough. But I don't think he would decline a client on his island anything as long as the price was right. Just ****ing sick. It's hard to believe this is even a topic, but I'm so glad it's coming to light. This evil **** has been around for a long time.

Look up Boys Town, Lawrence King.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

As for Epstein and the satanic stuff - i haven't heard about a link like that with him. It could exist, but I think he just wants sex with young girls, which is bad enough.

This is where I'm at. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

And sometimes an intern is a humidor.
BMX Bandit
BenFiasco14
AG
agent-maroon said:

Jimmy Buffett?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Sarge 91
AG
Correct.
Long Live Sully
AG
Squadron7 said:

Quote:

As for Epstein and the satanic stuff - i haven't heard about a link like that with him. It could exist, but I think he just wants sex with young girls, which is bad enough.

This is where I'm at. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

And sometimes an intern is a humidor.

Subtle Caddyshack reference?
30wedge
BMX Bandit said:

I don't get the not knowing who another person's clients are. Why would one money manager know or have reason to know who everyone's clients are?
captkirk
AG
Squadron7 said:

captkirk said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

So that's not Emma Stone?

Asking for a friend.
Not sure, but close enough

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.