Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,516 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
mrad85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wouldn't take that bet.
biobioprof
Rapier108 said:

mrad85 said:

I'd bet you money that the trial won't really happen till AFTER the election
Depends on whether or not certain people think it can be used to harm Trump, or if it will help him.

Harm= as close to the election as possible
Help= after the election if ever
My bet is that what comes out in a trial is not going to hurt Trump or help him.

What are the best and worst case scenarios in your mind? Suppose Epstein has Clinton on tape. How big a help is that now? The theoretical worst case strikes me as very very unlikely given how Epstein and Trump fell out in 2004 and the reporting of prior partying together places them at Mar-a-Lago where Epstein would not have had cameras. Also the girls in the documented parties were not underage, IIRC.

Also, who are the "certain people" who would decide on a trial date based on helping or hurting Trump? It's an agreement between DoJ, Epstein's lawyers, and the judge, right?
doubledegreeAG
AG
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

Epstein is a transhumanism fanatic. Luciferian to the core. Think the devil might be real?
biobioprof
doubledegreeAG said:

Epstein is a transhumanism fanatic. Luciferian to the core. Think the devil might be real?
from that story
Quote:

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Quote:

Mr. Epstein was willing to finance research that others viewed as bizarre. He told one scientist that he was bankrolling efforts to identify a mysterious particle that might trigger the feeling that someone is watching you.
aggiehawg
AG
biobioprof said:

doubledegreeAG said:

from that story
Quote:

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Quote:

Mr. Epstein was willing to finance research that others viewed as bizarre. He told one scientist that he was bankrolling efforts to identify a mysterious particle that might trigger the feeling that someone is watching you.

Part David Koresh with implanting his seed? The line between genius and madness is very thin. But from everything I have seen, he didn't have a baby factory going on New Mexico.

OTOH, having lived there for a number of years, he could have bribed or blackmailed authorities to provide cover fairly easily. New Mexico, Land of Enchantment and manana we will file the paperwork, maybe.
Dddfff
AG
Could he have blackmailed/coerced his way into having his specimen as the primary donor at fertility clinics, I wonder?

Been meaning to mention, I am pleased with the investigative journalism from a number of outlets. Very refreshing.
Swollen Thumb
AG
I wonder if this is an attempt to start the "insanity" narrative, either to help is own cause, or potentially to discredit his eventual testimony against others? Next we will learn that he was hearing voices that told him diddle kids.
ProgN
biobioprof
Swollen Thumb said:

I wonder if this is an attempt to start the "insanity" narrative, either to help is own cause, or potentially to discredit his eventual testimony against others? Next we will learn that he was hearing voices that told him diddle kids.
schmellba99
AG
Apparently he was served papers the day before he attempted to hang himself - a girl that was 15 at the time has filed rape charges against him now.

Article
schmellba99
AG
Holy crap
aggiehawg
AG
That material was seized in the 2005 raid on Epstein's Palm Beach home. Not new evidence of more recent conduct.

Found this interesting though:

Quote:

A message left in January stated that "HRH Duchess of York" aka "Sarah (Fergie)" is "expecting your call."

The pad also had seven messages from a person named David Copperfield: "Magic David called," one note read. "It's jackpot."

Brunel, at 8 am on April 1, called Epstein, leaving a message saying: "He has a teacher for you to teach you how to speak Russian. She is 2 x 8 years old not blonde. Lessons are free and you can have 1st today if call me back."

Brunel then followed up again at 8:31 am and 9:04 am asking Epstein to get in touch with him.
Brunel has been accused of molesting young women using his modeling agency as the method of procuring them.
aggiehawg
AG
Not exactly rape charges, a civil suit and it was from conduct that happened in 2001.

Quote:

Epstein had been served legal documents, which outlined the claims of Jennifer Araoz, who says the millionaire financier raped and assaulted her in his New York City mansion while she was a high school student in 2001. NBC reported Araoz's story on July 10, in which she claimed a young woman approached her outside of her high school and began speaking about a wealthy man she knew. This woman accompanied Araoz to Epstein's mansion a few times, where they spoke with Epstein about the young girl's desire to become a Broadway actress and the death of her father.
I still cannot believe there aren't more victims of recent conduct that date after his 2008 plea deal.
drcrinum

https://newspunch.com/vip-elite-brace-themselves-court-orders-release-epstein-files/

Quote:

Powerful politicians, Hollywood celebrities and members of the British royal family are likely very nervous right now as 2,000 pages detailing Jeffrey Epstein's crimes are set to be made public.

In Room 270, the records management unit, on the second floor of a courthouse in lower Manhattan, are currently holding 167 documents totaling more than 2,000 pages under lock and key. The documents are about to be unsealed and released publicly.

Telegraph.co.uk reports: The files contain explosive allegations in the case of Giuffre v Maxwell, in which Virginia Giuffre, a woman who claims to have been Jeffrey Epstein's teenage "sex slave", sued Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and the billionaire's former girlfriend, for defamation.

The case was settled in May 2017 on the eve of the trial but the details were not disclosed and the final judgment and supporting documents were sealed, with the court noting the "highly sensitive nature of the underlying allegations."

According to other court documents that have been published, Ms Giuffre has made allegations of sexual abuse against "numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a wellknown Prime Minister, and other world leaders."

An appeal to unseal the rest of the documents was launched by the Miami Herald newspaper, which has spearheaded media investigations into Epstein. It was rejected three times.

But last month the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ordered their release, ruling that the public's right to know outweighed the privacy rights of the high-profile individuals named.

It what may be an indication of the fame of those individuals, the judges made a striking plea to the media to "exercise restraint" in reporting the allegations about to come to light. They also allowed parties involved to apply for minor redactions, delaying the release.

Another delay is possible as Miss Maxwell has launched an appeal to keep the documents sealed, her lawyers arguing that a full release would trigger a "furious feeding frenzy."

They wrote: "Plaintiff Giuffre made numerous allegations of sexual, if not criminal, conduct against a wide range of third parties. Because of the media no reference to anyone in this case is benign: a reference to any person is toxic and lethal to that person's reputation. Facts and truth are all but irrelevant."

The legal battle between Ms Giuffre and Miss Maxwell began in late 2014 when Ms Giuffre claimed that Epstein sexually abused her starting in 2000 when she was 16, with the "assistance and participation" of Miss Maxwell. She also made allegations against the Duke of York, which were categorically denied by Buckingham Palace......

Will the records be released or won't they, that is the question. If they are, it will be a nuclear event.

drcrinum
Madman
AG
Windows getting covered now. Is there a storm in the area?

TexasAggie_02
AG
Madman said:

Windows getting covered now. Is there a storm in the area?

Reaction to all the drones probably
mrad85
AG
I've always wondered the significance of the markings on the ground outside. Based on what I have read, those type markings were prevalent in Damascus Syria.

Anyone have any further insight?
will25u
Madman
AG
Always on a Friday. At least it wasn't late in the day.
drcrinum

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-unsealed-documents-name-powerful-men-in-sex-ring?source=articles&via=rss

Quote:

A young woman who says financier Jeffrey Epstein and socialite Ghislaine Maxwell kept her as a sex slave also accused a host of high-powered men of being involved in Epstein's alleged sex-trafficking ring, according to court records unsealed Friday.

Virginia Giuffre, who says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to powerful people for erotic massages and sex, claimed in a 2016 deposition that Maxwell directed her to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain's Prince Andrew (whom she has accused before), wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, as well as "another prince" and the owner of a "large hotel chain" in France......
captkirk
AG
schmellba99
AG
I am absolutely shocked that the building didn't have a mysterious fire break out yesterday or this morning that magically consumed all of these documents.
Ulysses90
AG
The Queen is definitely not amused.
Madman
AG
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-09/epstein-sent-girl-to-governor-and-senator-for-sex-she-testified

NM Gov and Maine Senator now connected to Ep.
will25u
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49306032

Wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his prison cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, US media report.

His body was discovered at 07:30 local time (11:30 GMT) on Saturday at the jail in New York.

Epstein had pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking and conspiracy charges and was being held without bail
Tabasco
AG
shocker. Deep state cover up. Well played.
BearJew13
AG
This is my shocked face.
Madman
AG
Madman
AG
txaggie_08
AG
So what's going to happen now? With him being dead, is there a chance that everything could still be u covered, or is this going to drift off into obscurity now. Not happy about this, but not surprising he's been "suicided".
RyanAg08
AG
txaggie_08 said:

So what's going to happen now? With him being dead, is there a chance that everything could still be u covered, or is this going to drift off into obscurity now. Not happy about this, but not surprising he's been "suicided".

Epstein is not the only person with damning info.
biobioprof
mrad85 said:

I wouldn't take that bet.
good call.
Wildmen03
AG
txaggie_08 said:

With any luck Epstein knew exactly how much damning evidence was out there and knew he was a dead man anyway.

Now the lawyers protecting Epstein will be out of the way for things to move forward and we will hopefully see more evidence come to light.

I'm not holding my breath though.
agent-maroon
AG
This is like the plot of a B movie. You could see it all coming weeks before it happened.

AND WHY WASN'T HE UNDER A 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.