Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,218 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Tejas Ag 10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Epstein not only rubbed shoulders with the clintons and trumps but also the beloved Ken Starr!
aggiehawg
AG
JohnSnow said:

Epstein not only rubbed shoulders with the clintons and trumps but also the beloved Ken Starr!
Not sure any people outside of his wife and children would ever consider Ken Starr as "beloved".
End Of Message
AG
Epstein/Trump connection is fickle, at most. Although not widely reported, Trump banned Epstein from Mar a Lago when it was discovered that Epstein was a deviant.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Madman
AG
What year was that? Need to know for an ongoing office discussion.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Madman said:

What year was that? Need to know for an ongoing office discussion.
2004ish.
BMX Bandit
There hasn't been any allegation that Trump was ever on the island or ever slept with any of Epstein's girls. The "connection" is that they ran in the same circles over 20 years ago.

I "rubbed shoulders" with several members of the wrecking crew in the late 90s. Doesn't mean we were close by any means.
Old_Ag_91
AG
BMX Bandit said:

There hasn't been any allegation that Trump was ever on the island or ever slept with any of Epstein's girls. The "connection" is that they ran in the same circles over 20 years ago.

I "rubbed shoulders" with several members of the wrecking crew in the late 90s. Doesn't mean we were close by any means.
Quentin Coryatt and I touched shoulders once while attended A&M. It was the best .03728 seconds of my life. I've never washed that part of my shoulder since.

I don't understand why he never calls me anymore.
ProgN
That reminds me of the time Coryatt and another small player, Leland McElroy iirc, were walking in front of me on campus. The rb was busting his balls about something and Coryatt just looked at him and said, " I'm looking forward to practice today". I just laughed.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Prognightmare said:

That reminds me of the time Coryatt and another small player, Leland McElroy iirc, were walking in front of me on campus. The rb was busting his balls about something and Coryatt just looked at him and said, " I'm looking forward to practice today". I just laughed.

Haha, that's awesome right there!

Alright back to our regularly scheduled programming... my bad staff!
RyanAg08
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

BMX Bandit said:

Quentin Coryatt and I touched shoulders once while attended A&M. It was the best .03728 seconds of my life. I've never washed that part of my shoulder since.

I don't understand why he never calls me anymore.

Are you sure it wasnt Buckley?
Cepe
AG
I had a class once with Sittichoke Huckuntod once. How about that?
biobioprof

eta: does this count as dixxing?
aggiehawg
AG
That buzzing you hear is the sound of a dozen drones firing up to surveil that mansion. Pics of Maxwell would fetch some bucks right now.
biobioprof
siap. Victim suing the estate. Alleged rape is from before the wrist slap, though.

Old_Ag_91
AG
Dammit I'm old that's right it was Buckley!
aggiehawg
AG
Ghislane's supposed boyfriend issues a denial.

Quote:

The Daily Mail reports that Borgerson, 43, and Maxwell, 57, are in a romantic relationship, but when asked if he was dating Maxwell, the CargoMetrics CEO told Business Insider that she is a "former friend."

"Ghislaine Maxwell is not at my home and I don't know where she is," Borgerson told Business Insider. "I'm passionate about ocean policy and wish people were as interested in Jones Act reform, joining the law of the sea, and funding icebreakers."
LINK
Long Live Sully
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The Daily Mail reports that Borgerson, 43, and Maxwell, 57, are in a romantic relationship, but when asked if he was dating Maxwell, the CargoMetrics CEO told Business Insider that she is a "former friend."

"Ghislaine Maxwell is not at my home and I don't know where she is," Borgerson told Business Insider. "I'm passionate about ocean policy and wish people were as interested in Jones Act reform, joining the law of the sea, and funding icebreakers."
LINK
Icebreakers? What an idiot.. Global warming has melted all the ice.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
snowdog90
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

LINK

This sounds a lot like, "stop asking me questions about Monica Lewinsky, I need to get back to work for the American people".
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Secolobo said:

tweet doesn't seem to be showing up for me.
Ag In Ok
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Jeffrey Epstein was confident he could fight the child sex trafficking charges against him and was in "great spirits" just hours before his jailhouse death on Saturday morning even telling one of his lawyers, "I'll see you Sunday," The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile also told his lawyers that the neck injuries he suffered in an earlier incident at the Metropolitan Correctional Center were inflicted by his hulking, ex-cop cellmate, which led the lawyers to request that he be taken off a suicide watch, according to a source familiar with Epstein's case.

Epstein's optimism behind bars expressed during daily visits with his lawyers that lasted up to 12 hours each was so great that it struck some of those around him as "delusional," the source said.

"He thought he was going to win the double-jeopardy motion" that his defense lawyers were planning to file in connection with his 2008 Florida prostitution conviction, the source said.

The multimillionaire who was jailed in Lower Manhattan on orders from from a judge who cited his "uncontrollable" sexual urges also "had hope of getting bail on appeal," the source said, through an application that was pending before the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals at the time of his death.
Quote:

"What he really wanted to do was get bail so he could cooperate," the source said.

But whatever evidence Epstein may have had against his rich and powerful former friends including ex-President Bill Clinton, President Trump and Britain's Prince Andrew died with him, because he kept no diary or notes that documented any alleged wrongdoing, the source said.

"He was delusional," the source said.

"He thought he was going to get the same deal he got in Florida."
LINK

Doesn't sound like he was suicidal.
drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

Quote:

EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion - visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair
  • Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red heels hanging inside his Manhattan home
  • Source who saw it during a business meeting told DailyMailTV about its existence
  • The blue dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky who wore a blue dress during their tryst in the White House
  • The painting was snapped inside the pedophile's mansion in 2012, seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls
  • The original painting, 'Parsing Bill,' is by Australian-American artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, although it is unclear if Epstein had bought the canvas or had a print mounted
  • Ryan-Kleid exhibited for her degree show when she graduated with an MFA in 2012 from the New York Academy of Art.
  • The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal
  • She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking... it was a very provocative, sexual picture'
  • Epstein and Clinton were friends, with the 72-year-old flying on the now deceased financier's private plane - including the Lolita Express - several times
  • The source also claimed she saw a young Hispanic girl waiting to meet with Epstein after her business meeting, saying the girl 'looked about 14'
  • Epstein was found dead by suicide on Saturday after he was arrested in July

K188Ag
AG
This sounds consistent with a narcissistic personality to me. Not that I am an expert, but this seems to fit better than a straight suicide.
aggiehawg
AG
K188Ag said:

This sounds consistent with a narcissistic personality to me. Not that I am an expert, but this seems to fit better than a straight suicide.
Yeah, he was crazy but not suicidal crazy, in my view. His lawyers must be scared to death right now. Unless they were in on it, that is. Some of them have already lawyered up, reportedly.

And why the delay in the release of the autopsy results? Tox screen and pathology should be back by now. The mental eval should have been completed, too. Yet, no final determination of the COD nor the manner of death*.

What a mess.

*Cause of death is the physical determination of why the heart stopped. Manner of death is whether said death was by natural causes, accidental, suicide, or murder.
mrad85
AG
Just when we thought we had seen it all, from the grave, Epstein says "hold my beer"
Madman
AG
Was he more of a sociopath or a narcissist? Both are similar.
TAMUallen
AG
https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/Autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-Epstein-s-neck-14305473.php

"Autopsy finds broken bones in Epstein's neck"

That force seems hard to believe for me but hell that will then just label all who are critical as being conspiracy nuts
f1ghtintexasaggie
Any of you legal beagles think there's a chance prosecutors seek charges against the warden or 'sleepy' guards on grounds of criminal negligence or some such?
Tx_Luke
TAMUallen said:

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/Autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-Epstein-s-neck-14305473.php

"Autopsy finds broken bones in Epstein's neck"

That force seems hard to believe for me but hell that will then just label all who are critical as being conspiracy nuts

That is unbelievable force. Cause no neck bones were even broke after bumping into Fighting Texas Aggie Wrecking Crew Domingo Bryant, knocking his drink on the floor and him.
JTA1029
AG
From wiki article on hanging:

"After death, the body typically shows marks of suspension: bruising and rope marks on the neck. Sphincters will relax spontaneously and urine and faeces will be evacuated. Forensic experts may often be able to tell if hanging is suicide or homicide, as each leaves a distinctive ligature mark. One of the hints they use is the hyoid bone. If broken, it often means the person has been murdered by manual choking.[citation needed]"

Granted there is no citation for it, it makes sense to me. To fracture that bone would require some pretty intensive squeezing I would think.

Edit

Here's what one author had to say about hyoid fractures:

"In almost all the standard textbooks on forensic medicine it is conceded that fracture of the hyoid bone can occur in hanging but it is maintained that this is very rare. It is indicated further that the finding of a fracture of the hyoid bone is strong evidence of manual strangulation, in particular, the finding of a fractured hyoid bone in a putrefied body."

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_lookup?journal=Med+Leg+J&title=Fractures+of+the+hyoid+bone&author=CM+Weintraub&volume=29&publication_year=1961&pages=209-216&pmid=14005780&#d=gs_qabs&u=%23p%3DaD8ewSSqu4sJ

I think the actual publication aimed to challenge that point. But its paywalled so..
Zemira
AG
I'm not a medical examiner and I don't play one on TV. After watching numerous law, police, and crime scene shows usually the hyoid bone being broken is a big indicator of strangulation.

Again just an accountant don't take anything I say as valid.
drcrinum
Another possibility is that his hyoid bone was broken during that previous 'suicide attempt' on July 23. There was external evidence of neck trauma at that time (there were 'marks' on his neck). If the broken bone occurred on July 23 though, there would be evidence of trauma in the adjacent tissues that would show histologic changes of repair (datable changes of several weeks to several months).
Kanyes psychiatrist
drcrinum said:

Another possibility is that his hyoid bone was broken during that previous 'suicide attempt' on July 23. There was external evidence of neck trauma at that time (there were 'marks' on his neck). If the broken bone occurred on July 23 though, there would be evidence of trauma in the adjacent tissues that would show histologic changes of repair (datable changes of several weeks to several months).
He was a 66 year old man, not a 24 year old peak physical condition pro athlete. People don't just walk around with broken bones in their neck, especially 66 year olds in prison. His lawyers would have pushed that info out weeks ago.
Secolobo
AG
He broke his bone from the previous suicide attempt.
Can I go to sleep Looch?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.