Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,152 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Ulysses90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One a side note, recall that NY County District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. whose office went to bat for Epstein in state court to get his Level III Sex Offender status reduced is the same guy who just tried to sweat Paul Manafort by moving him to Rikers Island for pre-trial confinement pending mortgage fraud charges from the federal incarcarceration facility where Manafort is presently held that is actually closer to the court house. Fortunately, DoJ stepped in and overruled Vance.

Quote:

In 2011, Epstein petitioned to have his sex offender status reduced in New York, where he has a home and is required to register every 90 days. In New York, he is classified as a level 3 offender the highest safety risk because of his likelihood to re-offend.

A prosecutor under New York County District Attorney Cyrus Vance argued on Epstein's behalf, telling New York Supreme Court Judge Ruth Pickholtz that the Florida case never led to an indictment and that his underage victims failed to cooperate in the case.

Vance is part of the generational deep state that was born into it. He is the son of Jimmy Carter's Secretary of State, Cyrus Vance Sr. who could fairly be ranked as one of the worst Secretaries of State until HRC and John F. Kerry lowered the bar. His behavior is just carrying on a legacy.

Vance Sr. negotiated giving away the Panama Canal (wouldn't it be nice if today we had the Canal Zone patrolled by US forces to stem the flow of illegal aliens from South America). He went around the US ambassador to the USSR negotiating SALT II and caved to Brezhnev's demands to finalize the treaty (it was never ratified by the Senate). Vance was to the left of even Carter's NSA Brzynski and was an advocate of capitulating to the USSR on almost every issue in much the same way that SecState Clinton and Kerry did to Iran 30 years later. When the USSR invaded Afghanistan in 1979 he did not favor sanctions and opposed what he called "visceral anti-Sovietism" which is a concept that most people would refer to by the shorter and more honest term "pro-freedom". Vance Sr. completely bungled the negotiations with Iran to secure the release of US hostages to the point that Jimmah decided to try the ill-fated and woefully under resourced Operation Eagle Claw rescue the hostages.

backintexas2013
AG
Sq 17 said:

The only reason people on this board care is they think it will bring down Clinton,
In the past Sexual assault and like drunk driving were ignored and as a society we tended to look the other way.
There are some recent cases of Sexual Assault (Stanford swimmer and NJ teen at a party ) where sexual assault is still ignored.

If you haven't seen the NJ teen story Google "when your first time is Ra*e". The kid filmed and in a text acknowledged he knew he was rap*** her. Lenient judge was of opinion unless it is a stranger wielding a weapon it is not rape.

I read the whole thread just to make sure but even with all the posts about Q your post is the dumbest on this thread. Even the worst poster on this site couldn't top your post.
gig em 02
PooDoo said:

Sq 17 said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

Unless new details come out there is not pediphilia , these are post pubescent minors

Just making that point in the wrong company could and should catch someone a serious ass whipping.

Well said. I would have gone with something like "Oh hi Mrs. Epstein"
gig em 02
DukeMu said:

It's over. Maybe Trump and Bill Clinton will have adjoining cells.

Trump ordered an investigation that would bring him down and then allowed that investigation to continue?

You libs and your tds blinds you to basic reality.
RyanAg08
AG
Sasappis said:

RyanAg08 said:

C@LAg said:

RyanAg08 said:

C@LAg said:

TexAgs91 said:

Burnsey said:

Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right
There's a thread for that non-sense. A place where you can have a big ol' Q circle jerk and nobody dares challenge you without getting a ban. This isn't it.

You're right. So challenge him. Explain how Q was wrong about this.
The rule is keep Q crap on the Q crap thread, or enough people will pester the mods and get the Q crap thread locked.

Oooorrr you could not be a little ***** and just let it go?
Or you keep Q crap elsewhere where it belongs. That is why there is a thread for it, after staff has deleted the originals several times.

Well too bad. The line separating Q and everything else on here is almost gone.

Can you provide a link and/or explain in less than 5 sentences on how "q was right" about this?

I have seen no link that there was any hint that he was going to be arrested today. The FBI apparently played this very closely and managed to time his arrest to search warrants being executed at the same time.

It's not accurate to say Q was right about this. It's better to say this supports Q and the work of 8chan (think socratic method). If it's all out there in plain sight, no one would truly learn and think for themselves. What's important here is that the potential implication of POTUS means that youre going to get a lot of NPCs watching with baited breath. The ultimate red pill comes when it's their heros that are being taken away in cuffs while the media hammers DJT and nothing happens to him.

Cassius
etcetera has shown back up after months of radio silence. I'm sure every insignificant incident related to this case will be the straw that brings Trump down, per etcetera.

Nadler the Hut, etceteras hero, will probably open an investigation inyo Epstien and Trump too. You know, for the good of the republic.
Post removed:
by user
Houston Lee
AG
This is from another board

Quote:

I read most of the James Patterson book about Epstein,and it claims that Epstein was never a member of Mar-A-Lago, but he did hang around a bit. That is, until Trump caught word that Epstein was messing around with an underage daughter of a member. Patterson claims Trump called Epstein into his office, and told him that if he ever caught him on the grounds again that he'd press charges for trespassing.

Old_Ag_91
AG
DSAg44 said:

Lotta folks gonna get suicided this week...

Could somebody just this once slip up and spell it Clantons instead and then they could be suicided as well. "Oops that wasn't the clantons, that was bill and Hillary. Ah well, nobody will miss them."
BMX Bandit
Trump saying "airport" during 4th of July speech wasn't a mistake! He was talking about the Epstein arrest!
tomball_demogorgon
AG
Cassius said:

They've even accused Dershowitz. Not buying some of this crap.

This is all real. Worst kept secret in West Palm.
doubledegreeAG
AG
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2019-epstein-case-is-maurene-comey-daughter-of-fired-fbi-director-james-comey-who-participated-in-2017-*****-hat-march/

One of the prosecutors is James Comey's daughter. They are going to try to pin this to Trump, IMO. They won't touch Clinton. I'm starting to lose faith in Barr.
BMX Bandit
doubledegreeAG said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2019-epstein-case-is-maurene-comey-daughter-of-fired-fbi-director-james-comey-who-participated-in-2017-*****-hat-march/

One of the prosecutors is James Comey's daughter. They are going to try to pin this to Trump, IMO. They won't touch Clinton. I'm starting to lose faith in Barr.

Don't hurt yourself with that stretch
doubledegreeAG
AG
What stretch? Have you read any mainstream news stories? Jeezus man. You're a lawyer?
Cassius
doubledegreeAG said:

That's not good.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

Please. Q predicted this stuff in 2017? I've known about the Epstein island since 2014 at the least.

Q's prediction is like me saying the patriots are going to win the super bowl. I might not be right this year, but eventually I will.
BMX Bandit
doubledegreeAG said:

What stretch? Have you read any mainstream news stories? Jeezus man. You're a lawyer?

Stretch to say they are going to pin this on Trump

Stretch to be losing faith in Barr based on Epstein

Jezzus man, I am. Are you ever not paranoid?
Spaulding
gig em 02 said:

DukeMu said:

Trump ordered an investigation that would bring him down and then allowed that investigation to continue?

SDNY does not take orders from anybody replacing the US atty for that district would not stop an ongoing investigation.
captkirk
AG
BMX Bandit said:

So an anti-Trump article may bring down Bill Clinton? Would be delicious
BMX Bandit
Didn't you hear? They are pinning this on Trump.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

SDNY does not take orders from anybody replacing the US atty for that district would not stop an ongoing investigation.
Wrong. SDNY still answers to Main Justice.
biobioprof
Spaulding said:

gig em 02 said:

DukeMu said:

backintexas2013
AG
This time Trump is going down. Really really serious this time it's the end. It just has to be because orange man bad.
aginlakeway
AG
backintexas2013 said:

This time Trump is going down. Really really serious this time it's the end. It just has to be because orange man bad.
Walls closing in ...
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Sounds to me, at this time, like Trump was a contemporaneous corroborating witness against Epstein.
Cassius
I expect CNN and MSNBC to begin non stop coverage of this case.

Russia will soon be forgotten.
ScottishFire
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

I'm shocked he didn't get tipped off & flee the country
I think this is great evidence that the Deep State machine doesn't have as firm of a grip on our agencies at this point.
oysterbayAG
AG
This is my best guess about Donald Trump. I think he lived on the edge, but he was very careful not to go over the legal line in his business and his personal life. I think Trump is legally clean in everything, except for maybe some minor nit picking stuff.
backintexas2013
AG
Noose tightening
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
BMX Bandit
Prosecutor that didn't prosecute Epstein? Huh?
aginlakeway
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Noose tightening

Is this another constitutional crisis?
captkirk
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Didn't you hear? They are pinning this on Trump.
They've been trying to, but there is nothing there
captkirk
AG
Spaulding said:

gig em 02 said:

DukeMu said:

Lolwut?
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Prosecutor that didn't prosecute Epstein? Huh?
Agree. Mukasey was AG in 2008 but Mueller was FBI Director. If Mukasey ends up getting the blame that is fine by me.

However, from the documents I have seen, references are to DAG, Deputy Attorney General. Given the time frame, that could include a few different people, staring with Comey in 2005. (Epstein's original charges involved events from 2002-2005.)

Thereafter, in order, Robert McCallum, Jr., Paul McNulty, Craig S. Morford and finally Mark Filip who was DAG when the NPA was done. (Non-prosecution agreement.)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.