Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

457,717 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
End Of Message
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
These people are sick.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
G Martin 87
AG
drcrinum said:

Sex with 14 year old prostitutes is not paedophilia per Lady Campbell, noted author & expert on the British Royal Family.
This is just another example of the effort to de-stigmatize pedophilia by arguing that consent of the child changes the child from a victim to a willing participant. It's disgusting.
backintexas2013
AG
Calling 14 year olds that were trafficked prostitutes is a bond strategy. Not going to turn out well for that idiot
Bird Poo
AG
G Martin 87 said:

drcrinum said:

Sex with 14 year old prostitutes is not paedophilia per Lady Campbell, noted author & expert on the British Royal Family.
This is just another example of the effort to de-stigmatize pedophilia by arguing that consent of the child changes the child from a victim to a willing participant. It's disgusting.
Going to bat for ole Prince Andrew. This is crazy.
JJxvi
AG
Pedophile/pedophilia really is the wrong word.

Pedophilia deals with sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children as opposed to post-pubescent girls in this case. It really is a misleading use of the word that has come into common usage. That is not to say that "not technically being a pedophile" makes someone any less of a monster or less damaging. Someone arguing the semantics like this, as if it would make these guys seem any better, is really also relying on misconception of the term too.

Pedophilia is really just a psychiatric or psychological disorder. A person can be a pedophile, and yet still choose not act on that sexual preference or molest any children at all. Obviously someone like Epstein should obviously be considered much worse than someone like that, and possibly still even more monstrous than a pedophile child molester from a certain point of view.
Agnzona
You are correct Rapist and human trafficking are the correct words.
drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7698229/Jeffrey-Epstein-victim-confirms-pedophile-cameras-rooms-NYC-townhouse.html
JJxvi
AG
Of course they were. Why are we all still pretending Epstein wasn't a spook. Either our govt or someone else's was generating blackmail on powerful people by feeding young girls into the meat grinder
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
JJxvi said:

Of course they were. Why are we all still pretending Epstein wasn't a spook. Either our govt or someone else's was[ generating blackmail on powerful people by feeding young girls into the meat grinder

man...this is the most impactful synopsis i've seen so far. it's unsettling and shocking but unfortunately very apt.
texagbeliever
JJxvi said:

Of course they were. Why are we all still pretending Epstein wasn't a spook. Either our govt or someone else's was generating blackmail on powerful people by feeding young girls into the meat grinder
The ones who allowed this are no different than the Nazis. terribly terribly sad.
agdaddy04
AG
What's sad is how many people actually were involved and did nothing. I've obviously never been in that position, but hopefully if it was I would've tried to stop it.
texagbeliever
Have kids? Family? Spouse? Friends?

You are up against a bottomless money pit. Courage is truly dangerous and chances of making a difference are slim.

Not directed at you just pointing out how easy it is to be compromised. Suicide in that case almost seems like a best choice. Wretched situation.
Cepe
AG
I still can't get my head around "why now?"

Guy was just skating along and then he's arrested and dead.

Something is going on big picture wise that I can't see.
will25u
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-jeffrey-epstein-accuser-sues-his-estate-calls-prince-andrew-n1085111

Quote:

A woman identified as Jane Doe 15 is suing the estate of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, alleging he preyed upon, trafficked and sexually abused her when she was 15.

The woman, now 31, who spoke at a news conference Tuesday with her attorney Gloria Allred, said she grew up in a poor family in the Midwest.

According to the lawsuit, filed in District Court for the Southern District of New York, the woman met Epstein in 2004 during a trip to New York City with her high school drama group. She spent a day of the trip with her sister, who lived in New York and already knew Epstein, the lawsuit states.

"During that trip, Jane Doe 15 was invited to visit Epstein's townhouse in Manhattan," the lawsuit says.
tsuag10
AG
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/what-really-happened/id1289993673?i=1000449231052

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/what-really-happened/id1289993673?i=1000449489113

Pt 1 and Pt 2 podcasts on Epstein. Really well done IMO. Also, the folks that do these "What Really Happened" podcasts are FAR from right-wingers.
drcrinum

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6553399-Indictment-against-Jeffrey-Epstein-jail-guards.html

Quote:

...no correctional officer conducted any count or round of the SHU from approximately 10:30 p.m.on August 9 until approximately 6:30 a.m. on August 10, at which time, as alleged herein, NOEL and THOMAS discovered the body of an MCC inmate, Jeffery Epstein, who had committed suicide overnight while unobserved....
Ciboag96
Quote:

...no correctional officer conducted any count or round of the SHU from approximately 10:30 p.m.on August 9 until approximately 6:30 a.m. on August 10, at which time, as alleged herein, NOEL and THOMAS discovered the body of an MCC inmate, Jeffery Epstein, who had Arkanacide committed against him overnight while unobserved....

FIFT
BMX Bandit
if these guards were paid to look the other way or threatened, I don't see them keeping quiet.
agent-maroon
AG
There's not a living soul on earth that these guys will be able to trust. Dead men walking
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
will25u
tsuag10
AG
Madman
AG
BMX Bandit said:

if these guards were paid to look the other way or threatened, I don't see them keeping quiet.
It has been reported they had already worked an extremely long shift. Something like 24 hours.

Maybe that happened to make sure at some point fatigue took over and an opportunity would present itself. It has been reported this was happening regularly at the time of his death. An ready made reason for guards to be away.
ProgN
Zemira
AG
Quote:

"As I see it there are two -- and only two -- possibilities for what happened with Jeffrey Epstein," Cruz continued.

"No. 1, there was gross negligence and a total failure of BOP to do its job with a prisoner on suicide watch that led to Epstein committing suicide," he said. "Or No. 2, something far worse happened, that it was not suicide but rather a homicide carried out by a person or persons who wanted Epstein silenced. Either one of those is completely unacceptable. Both of those are profound indictments of BOP and our federal incarceration system."
At least one chamber of Congress has members with a brain.
oneeyedag
I cant believe this:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2458454521109975&id=100008363538049
TexasAggie_02
AG
Lol
Premium
AG
Wouldn't be surprised if the guards were sedated in some fashion? What are the odds both fall asleep?
fullback44
AG
oneeyedag said:

I cant believe this:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2458454521109975&id=100008363538049
Flying Crowbar
AG
Prince Andrew scaling back on royal duties https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50496539
drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7703257/New-photos-Jeffrey-Epsteins-New-Mexico-ranch-pedophiles-eight-person-party-shower.html

Quote:

EXCLUSIVE: Inside Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch: Jaw-dropping pictures show pedophile's eight person party shower, life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus and 'underground strip club where teens would entertain VIP guests'
  • Dozens of new photos and video give the most revealing insight yet into Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'baby making ranch' in the New Mexico desert
  • Pictures from inside the main house show a 'party shower' for up to eight people with four shelves full of toiletries and oils, and the indoor bathing area has a large pool, hot tub and a shower behind it
  • Aerial photos also reveal the private airstrip, which is where Epstein flew in teenage girls on his plane, which was dubbed the 'Lolita Express'
  • New drone footage - the first to be taken since Epstein took his own life last August - shows the 10,000-acre estate now lies desolate with the gardens showing signs of disrepair
  • One of the bedrooms has a sculpture of a life-sized Jesus crucified on a golden cross, which covers most of one wall and is attached by chains to the crown molding
  • A former contractor says security cameras were secretly fitted in every room at Zorro Ranch and recorded the behavior of the rich and famous
  • Another source claims that the convicted pedophile built a 1,000 sq ft underground 'strip-club' for entertaining VIPs with teenage girls

Worth clicking on the article just to see the photos.
dallasiteinsa02
I have a few friends with showers that size with 4 cubbies. May have to ask follow up questions.
agent-maroon
AG
Anonymous contractor claiming that there was a large photo of Bill surrounded by topless underage girls on display in the ranch house.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
drcrinum

https://www.dailywire.com/news/epstein-guard-offers-to-cooperate-with-prosecutors-wants-to-spill-details-on-suicide/

No one has a clue on what type of info she is going to give.
agdaddy04
AG
Toothbrush in the shower??
oneeyedag
My bid tree-fiddy!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.