Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,356 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Synopsis said:

Charpie said:

BMX is spot on, as usual.

BTW, some of you all need to learn the meaning of trolling. Just because someone is a lib doesn't make them a troll.

Whenever he, she, or it has the opportunity, it's always looking down its nose at everyone on this forum. I know the type and can't stand them.

Spot on my ass.

I look down my nose at people that make things up & aren't capable of thinking.

That's just you on this thread.

Again, you are dead wrong. Way to double down

There are TONS of incredibly smart people on this forum that have great discussion. I'm sorry you can't be in that group
doubledegreeAG
AG
BMX Bandit said:

doubledegreeAG said:

BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Prosecutor that didn't prosecute Epstein? Huh?

Do you watch MSNBC non stop? I can predict your response to practically everything.

Orange man bad.

Go ahead, come all of the way out of the closet and stop playing around.

I love Trump. Why do you think I watch MSNBC? Are you drunk?

The tweet saying Comeys daughter was prosecutor that didn't prosecute Epstein is complete BS. She wasn't even a lawyer.

Please go back to your closet. I've said nothing remotely even mentioning Trump. Learn to read

Bull *****

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Take some time to read.

I understand why he is confused about you.

Because he can't read ?

Nope. Not spot on that time, were you.
Rockdoc
AG
Some people are never ever wrong. Dontcha know?
Synopsis
BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

Charpie said:

BTW, some of you all need to learn the meaning of trolling. Just because someone is a lib doesn't make them a troll.

Whenever he, she, or it has the opportunity, it's always looking down its nose at everyone on this forum. I know the type and can't stand them.

Spot on my ass.

Your a buttoned down boy that's never worked a day in his life.
backintexas2013
AG
This thread has spiraled down
(removed:110205)
PearlJammin said:

Proc92 said:

What a strange stance by staff re that pic. Lots of other pics allowed with more flesh showing.

Must be the politics.

Sorry his wife lost.

It's certainly politics. Someone doesn't like photographic proof that the man is a disgusting pervert.

It's a fake pic by a photographer specializing in staging such photos.
BMX Bandit
Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

Charpie said:

Spot on my ass.

Your a buttoned down boy that's never worked a day in his life.

And you are full of sheet
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
cbr
AG
eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Is she a member of the team prosecuting Epstein or a member of a team investigating her father? Are there allegations that her father was a fellow traveler of Epstein's and may become a target of an investigation of Epstein?
You quite frequently go off of the rails on this forum but this is even extremely moronic for you.

Do better to follow what I actually post instead of going off on a tangent that I did not.
To many people here, if you are of the same political party as the target, then you shouldn't be investigating someone else of the same party as long as they are Democrats. And, of course, any Democrat investigating a Republican has a conflict of interest.

I, for one, take every claim on this forum about someone having a conflict of interest with a great deal of skepticism.

Almost The ENTIRE upper echelons of congress, all federal agencies, most media, many fortune 500s, etc were PUT IN PLACE TO PREVENT this little power/blackmail/pedo club from getting busted.

And you dont think theres a conflict?
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

She was not on the prosecution team on the first Epstein charges in 2008. She only was hired by DOJ in 2015. Lay off!

Orange man bad!!!
Wut?

I defend you and you give me the hat face?

Come on man!
Charpie
AG
It's a joke!
BMX Bandit
aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

She was not on the prosecution team on the first Epstein charges in 2008. She only was hired by DOJ in 2015. Lay off!

Orange man bad!!!
Wut?

Come on man!

I appreciate the defense!

Was mocking synopsis since apparently pointing out a fact about Comey daughter employment means you don't like Trump.

My apologies for it not coming across as intended.

Again, thanks for the defense. Much appreciated!
Counterpoint
AG
aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Orange man bad!!!
Wut?

Come on man!
He was actually making fun of Synopsis here.

EDIT: Others beat me to it.
Bobcat06
AG
This thread will be important to watch in the future. Can we please keep the pissing matches and hijacks to a minimum?
Philip J Fry
AG
Charpie said:

We all know that. But he is naked

Naked, but not showing anything you can't see on tv? How does that justify removing the pic? I've seen way worse on the Astros thread and those women are technically clothed.
aggiehawg
AG
Cool. And back at you. You have defended me when falsely accused as well.

We can disagree on interpretations of the law but still be respectful and honest about those disagreements.

One of the things that I found many of my clients didn't understand. Opposing counsel and I could be virtually snarling at each other in court but when we got on the elevator together, we would joke and laugh with each other. We were professionals doing our jobs.

Yet, with respect for each other.
bqce
AG
I think you know the answer to that
backintexas2013
AG
Bobcat06 said:

This thread will be important to watch in the future. Can we please keep the pissing matches and hijacks to a minimum?

Flagged for trying to end an internet slap fight.
Cromagnum
AG
Secolobo
AG
Timeline.
Click on for one of three.

Can I go to sleep Looch?
eric76
AG
cbr said:

eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Is she a member of the team prosecuting Epstein or a member of a team investigating her father? Are there allegations that her father was a fellow traveler of Epstein's and may become a target of an investigation of Epstein?
You quite frequently go off of the rails on this forum but this is even extremely moronic for you.

Do better to follow what I actually post instead of going off on a tangent that I did not.
To many people here, if you are of the same political party as the target, then you shouldn't be investigating someone else of the same party as long as they are Democrats. And, of course, any Democrat investigating a Republican has a conflict of interest.

I, for one, take every claim on this forum about someone having a conflict of interest with a great deal of skepticism.

Almost The ENTIRE upper echelons of congress, all federal agencies, most media, many fortune 500s, etc were PUT IN PLACE TO PREVENT this little power/blackmail/pedo club from getting busted.

And you dont think theres a conflict?
Not even paranoid conspiracy theories create conflicts of interest.
chevy con queso
AG
aggiehawg said:

One of the things that I found many of my clients didn't understand. Opposing counsel and I could be virtually snarling at each other in court but when we got on the elevator together, we would joke and laugh with each other. We were professionals doing our jobs.

Yet, with respect for each other.

My father is a retired attorney and has always said the exact same thing. Lawyer shows are unwatchable if you've ever lived with one.

Secolobo
AG
https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/local-obituaries/decorated-detective-remembered-for-work-ethic-making-others-smile/Xn9DqgNZ544V3qx0dSbWpJ/
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Swan Song
AG
Secolobo said:

https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/local-obituaries/decorated-detective-remembered-for-work-ethic-making-others-smile/Xn9DqgNZ544V3qx0dSbWpJ/
Rudebaeger
AG

Quote:

This article is dated June 1, 2018. Still it makes you wonder if he was Arkancided.
Secolobo
AG
That's the point...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
doubledegreeAG
AG
BMX Bandit said:

doubledegreeAG said:

What stretch? Have you read any mainstream news stories? Jeezus man. You're a lawyer?

Stretch to say they are going to pin this on Trump

Stretch to be losing faith in Barr based on Epstein

Jezzus man, I am. Are you ever not paranoid?

It is genius? You should decrease your hourly rate. You're overcharging by a large margin.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/epstein-arrest-worry-donald-trump-110022029.html

Quote:

There's a strong likelihood that Epstein will end up trying to flip for prosecutors as the reality of a lengthy prison sentence approaches, but it's unclear how much he has that would be interesting to the feds. If he has anything sordid or compromising that he's willing to trade about Trump, however, the president could be in for an uncomfortable summer. The public may be interested in that kind of stuff even if prosecutors aren't.
BMX Bandit
an opinion piece from a known Trump hater with Bloomberg definitely proves the DOJ is going to try to pin this on Trump.

Way to crack that case detective!

Trump has nothing to do with any of this. Only those with TDS or conspiracy nuts think this will hurt him.

As for rates, I am living rent free in your head, so can't go any lower.
Charpie
AG
What did you do to piss so many people off?
doubledegreeAG
AG
Theiy're gonna try to pin whatever they can on Trump. That's not a stretch. If Comey's daughter can find any reason to throw dirt on him she will.

That's not a stretch, Mr. Trumplover man. He fired her father, calls him a crooked cop, she's a *****hat wearing Hillary voter who goes to rallies and donates money to her campaign. But hey, don't worry.

She's not political when it comes to her job. Sure.
Old_Ag_91
AG
annie88 said:

Well, Ted Kennedy is off the hook.
Well, he is and he isn't. He will most likely need to buy an asbestos suit.
BMX Bandit
Charpie said:

What did you do to piss so many people off?
the "Feels" are big on some people. they aren't interested in facts, so they automatically have overly emotional reactions when the feels don't go there way.

They just know I hate Trump because thats what they feel deep down. Who cares if I have supported 99% of what he has done in office, the FEELS control.
Charpie
AG
That's true of most everyone on this site. It's what gets a lot of us into trouble as well.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
will25u

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.