Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,835 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Cy_Tolliver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post earlier on this thread:

Quote:

The story was first that the cameras malfunctioned. Then it was "oh there are no cameras in the cells" Then when they came to the realization that you could easily validate he was murdered or not by simply reviewing the video during that period to see if anyone entered the cell.

Then it was either "the cameras malfunctioned" again or silence. Expect "19 minutes of missing video" later.

Headline today:

Some footage outside Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell is unusable, report says

thirdcoast
AG
Yep, another bullet in the list of random coincidences or "irregularities" as Barr called it. Not sure why Barr decided to confirm it was suicide so early.
drcrinum

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article234417847.html

Quote:

In what one lawyer called "a historic day for crime victims in America," more than a dozen women -- and perhaps as many as three dozen -- who were sexually abused by sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein are expected to testify in a New York courtroom, giving them a voice that they were deprived of by federal prosecutors more than a decade ago when they were abused by him as teenagers......

I'm in no way condoning what Epstein did, but the victims are now coming out of the woodwork like termites. I suspect they smell money via a class action lawsuit against his estate.

drcrinum

Yup, the $$$ vultures are circling.
biobioprof

drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7417633/Millionaire-thought-key-information-Epstein-scandal-vanishes.html

Quote:

Millionaire model agency boss thought to have key information into the Jeffrey Epstein scandal 'has disappeared like a ghost without a trace'
  • Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in jail while facing child sex trafficking charges
  • Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, is sought by French authorities who have 'urgent' questions
  • He founded New York model agency MC2, who signed Svetlana Pozhidaeva
  • Pozhidaeva has been pictured at Epstein's New York mansion back in 2016

A millionaire model agency boss who is thought to have key information about the Jeffrey Epstein scandal 'has disappeared like a ghost without a trace'.

Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, has vanished as police seek to ask the Frenchman 'urgent' questions about the paedophile.....

(Virginia) Roberts says she also slept with Brunel 'many times' when she was aged 16 to 19. Many of the girls believed to have been used by Epstein are alleged to have been 'sourced' in Paris.....

They say Brunel is 'uncontactable' because he has no address, internet accounts or social media......

Brunel is the one who allegedly sent Epstein 12 year old girls from France as a birthday present.
agent-maroon
AG
drcrinum said:

They say Brunel is 'uncontactable' because he has no address, internet accounts or social media......

They left off the most important reason that he cannot be contacted - he's dead and his corpse has been obliterated to the molecular level.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexasAggie_02
AG
agent-maroon said:

drcrinum said:

They left off the most important reason that he cannot be contacted - he's dead and his corpse has been obliterated to the molecular level.
DallasAg 94
drcrinum
DallasAg 94 said:

drcrinum said:

I'm in no way condoning what Epstein did, but the victims are now coming out of the woodwork like termites. I suspect they smell money via a class action lawsuit against his estate.
So, you are referring to young women likely 12-16 years old that were sex trafficked and forced into prostitution for the pleasure of old, rich creepy men, as termites?

Yes. Let's protect his estate for his brother to inherit. A guy likely to have been aware of what was going on, at a minimum. Let's reward him, instead.
Nope. That was just an analogy. Where were all of the tort lawyers with their victims in 2005 when Epstein was first publicly accused & placed under investigation, or in 2008 when he pleaded guilty??? The case was widely publicized. Only a handful of civil cases were ever filed? Why? I don't buy the argument that everyone was afraid of him & his money.

There can be no justice now that Epstein is dead. Going after Epstein's estate is not punishment for Epstein. Money is not justice. Money does not erase psychological trauma or history. To pursue a dead man's money is an abomination of justice. It's not even beneficial retribution...in the long run it's apt to create even more psychological trauma. Why? Epstein paid & rewarded his victims, sometimes lavishly, which at the time they accepted except for the initial accuser. Now his victims are to receive a larger payment from his estate??? Think about it.

The Federal Government should seize Epstein's estate under the new Federal sex trafficking laws & make any distributions per it's guidelines -- there is no place for tort lawyers in this case -- I have a disdain for Gloria Allred et al, which is why I made my earlier remarks.
PA24
AG
drcrinum said:

DallasAg 94 said:

drcrinum said:

So, you are referring to young women likely 12-16 years old that were sex trafficked and forced into prostitution for the pleasure of old, rich creepy men, as termites?

Yes. Let's protect his estate for his brother to inherit. A guy likely to have been aware of what was going on, at a minimum. Let's reward him, instead.
Nope. That was just an analogy. Where were all of the tort lawyers with their victims in 2005 when Epstein was first publicly accused & placed under investigation, or in 2008 when he pleaded guilty??? The case was widely publicized. Only a handful of civil cases were ever filed? Why? I don't buy the argument that everyone was afraid of him & his money.

There can be no justice now that Epstein is dead. Going after Epstein's estate is not punishment for Epstein. Money is not justice. Money does not erase psychological trauma or history. To pursue a dead man's money is an abomination of justice. It's not even beneficial retribution...in the long run it's apt to create even more psychological trauma. Why? Epstein paid & rewarded his victims, sometimes lavishly, which at the time they accepted except for the initial accuser. Now his victims are to receive a larger payment from his estate??? Think about it.

The Federal Government should seize Epstein's estate under the new Federal sex trafficking laws & make any distributions per it's guidelines -- there is no place for tort lawyers in this case -- I have a disdain for Gloria Allred et al, which is why I made my earlier remarks.

are there any named victims under adult age at the time of the incident?

bmks270
AG
I have to admit, I think some accusers were not "trafficked" in the sense they were some sex slave and some are likely playing up their victimhood. I wouldn't be surprised if some were gold diggers who liked rubbing shoulders with a billionaire. Now, I did hear that Epstein took away girls passports and travel papers? And some girls were underage? The guy is clearly a scumbag who took advantage of women, but having seen the nuts making things up that come out of the woodworks against Kavanaugh, and Trump, and innocent college men, I don't doubt some of the Epstein accusers are adding a lot of spin or lies to be seen as victims. Epstein is an easy target now. Not excusing anything Epstein did manipulating girls or to underage girls, or trafficking some women. Unfortunately it's too late to really prove anything definitively either way.
drcrinum
Duggins90 said:

are there any named victims under adult age at the time of the incident?

The original complaint back in 2005 was filed by a 14 year old girl & her parents. She wasn't named in the complaint because she was a minor but the police would have known who it was. Page 1 of the complaint can be seen here:

http://thesmokinggun.com/file/billionaire-palm-beach-sex-scandal
eric76
AG
drcrinum said:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article234417847.html

Quote:

In what one lawyer called "a historic day for crime victims in America," more than a dozen women -- and perhaps as many as three dozen -- who were sexually abused by sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein are expected to testify in a New York courtroom, giving them a voice that they were deprived of by federal prosecutors more than a decade ago when they were abused by him as teenagers......

And you object to that?
drcrinum
eric76 said:

And you object to that?
See above. I already answered that.
biobioprof
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I know justice moves slow (rightly so, in order to dot the i's and cross the t's and avoid any mistrials); but dammit I want to see some bastages fry...

Too many high-profile people in high (federal level) crimes squeak away at an alarming rate, seemingly from political connections and wealth.

The perception from the canaille (masses) is that justice is too often being thwarted by the de facto aristocracy.
agent-maroon
AG
Perception = reality. No doubt about it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
drcrinum

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/needs-to-be-anonymous-mit-plied-jeffrey-epstein-for-money-despite-his-disqualified-status

Quote:

.....MIT staff listed Epstein on its donor list as "disqualified," but instead of severing ties, staff took efforts to hide his donations and fundraising activities. Around the research center, Epstein became known as Voldemort or "he who must not be named," referencing the main villain of the Harry Potter series......
drcrinum

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-connections-jeffrey-epstein-mit-donations-ronan-farrow-2019-9

Quote:

• Microsoft founder, philanthropist, and former richest person in the world Bill Gates has been connected to the late financier Jeffrey Epstein before.
  • Now, an additional connection was reported by The New Yorker, which obtained emails from MIT Media Lab directors that say the convicted sex offender "directed" Gates to donate $2 million to the research lab in October 2014.
  • The latest link comes after reported meetings between the two wealthy men, including one in New York in 2013 that preceded a ride to Palm Beach in one of Epstein's private planes, along with Gates' former chief scientific adviser being named as alternate executor to Epstein's will.
  • Epstein's run-ins with Gates demonstrate yet again how vast wealth opens doors, regardless of one's criminal background, as Epstein was convicted of two counts of soliciting underage girls for prostitution before his known ties to Gates occurred.
  • A spokesperson for Gates told Business Insider that "Although Epstein pursued Bill Gates aggressively, any account of a business partnership or personal relationship between the two is categorically false."

Hmmmm... Seems there is more to this MIT donations business than meets the eye. See the previous post.
FCBlitz
This is where someone like "Creasy" in the "Man on Fire" movie would come in handy.
drcrinum

original article:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7453989/Jeffrey-Epstein-victim-recruited-70-underage-girls-bought-entire-baby-registry.html

Quote:

Jeffrey Epstein 'got victim, 16, to recruit over 70 underage girls for him by buying every item on her baby registry - and lost interest in sexually abusing her after she had given birth'
  • A victim who was allegedly assaulted by Jeffrey Epstein at least 50 times between the ages of 14 and 16 became a recruiter after she got pregnant
  • L.M. was allegedly described by Epstein as a 'person who came to him as a prostitute and drug addict'
  • When she learned she was pregnant, the sexual assaults stopped but Epstein did buy her everything she had registered for ahead of her baby shower
  • Shen then started bringing underage girls to Epstein while still pregnant, and estimated she ultimately supplied him with over 70 minors
  • Given her own struggles, L.M. was never charged for her role or even considered to be brought up on charges when Epstein was first investigated back in 2005

mrad85
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

• When she learned she was pregnant, the sexual assaults stopped but Epstein did buy her everything she had registered for ahead of her baby shower
  • Shen then started bringing underage girls to Epstein while still pregnant, and estimated she ultimately supplied him with over 70 minors
  • Given her own struggles, L.M. was never charged for her role or even considered to be brought up on charges when Epstein was first investigated back in 2005

Not too sure how I feel about this.

On one hand, she was abused. I get that. Epstein's a scumbag

On the other hand, using abuse in the past as an excuse to promote the same treatment to other girls (minors) for financial gain is truly a scumbag move as well.

I'd lock her ass up as well.

I wonder how the 70 girls feel about her actions?
aggiehawg
AG
I'm confused. Was she pregnant by Epstein? Then he has an heir somewhere? Maybe more?
biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

I'm confused. Was she pregnant by Epstein? Then he has an heir somewhere? Maybe more?
From the article
Quote:

It's unclear if she became pregnant with Epstein's child or someone else's.
mrad85
AG
biobioprof said:

From the article
Quote:

It's unclear if she became pregnant with Epstein's child or someone else's.

Slick Wille?

Talk about a plot twist
biobioprof
drcrinum

https://www.theepochtimes.com/jeffrey-epstein-flew-to-virgin-islands-with-11-and-12-year-old-girls-last-year-witness-claims_3079850.html/

Quote:

An air traffic controller told the U.S. Marshals Service that she saw disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, who died in August, get off his plane with 11- or 12-year-old girls last year.

The traffic controller, who worked at the Cyril E. King Airport in the U.S. Virgin Islands, said she saw Epstein get off his private jet with two white girls "who appeared" to be pre-teens....

Tweens.
drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7465609/Courtney-Love-claims-Prince-Andrew-turned-house-1am-looking-sex.html

Quote:

Courtney Love claims 'very flirtatious' Prince Andrew arrived unannounced at her LA home at 1am 'looking for sex' - after pair were introduced by his paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein
  • Courtney Love claims Prince Andrew arrived at her house in LA unannounced
  • Singer said the Duke of York visited her 'looking for sex' and was 'very flirtatious'
  • Pair chatted and Love made the prince tea from a pot with his mother's face on
  • A spokesman for the prince said in 2006 the suggestion was 'absolute nonsense'

Epstein fit in very well with the rich & famous.
Madman
AG
Courtney said Weinstein was bad news in 2005. But nobody cared

chimmy

The Beast is at it again. Reading the article is like drinking one of these.
TAMUallen
AG
Amazing how quickly the Epstein story can fade away after being assassinated
cbr
AG
TAMUallen said:

just came here to post that. apparently a horde of influential multi millionaires and government cronies actually can get away with murder, rape, treason, and anything else, even when busted.

its a very, very scary proposition.
End Of Message
AG
What's more curious is how Epstein became a "loose end."
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
biobioprof
TAMUallen said:

MIT media lab says not fast enough.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.