Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,109 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

Remember, the Public Corruption Unit (including Comey's daughter) are also on the Epstein case.

now i feel better!
aggiehawg
AG
ruddyduck said:

aggiehawg said:

Remember, the Public Corruption Unit (including Comey's daughter) are also on the Epstein case.

now i feel better!
It is insane at this point. No one is trusted now. Not the FBI, not the DOJ, not the CIA, and no one in law enforcement in the state of New York.

FJB
AG
aggiehawg said:

ruddyduck said:

aggiehawg said:

now i feel better!
It is insane at this point. No one is trusted now. Not the FBI, not the DOJ, not the CIA, and no one in law enforcement in the state of New York.

This is how I feel....they are all crooked, compromised, or conspirators.
aggiehawg
AG
Unnamed Source said:

aggiehawg said:

ruddyduck said:

aggiehawg said:

now i feel better!

You forgot biased but also incompetent. How these people dress themselves in the morning is a mystery to me.
FJB
AG
aggiehawg said:

Unnamed Source said:

aggiehawg said:

ruddyduck said:

aggiehawg said:

now i feel better!

You forgot biased but also incompetent. How these people dress themselves in the morning is a mystery to me.
Instructions sent to them at 4 AM
snowdog90
Don't forget about Rachel Chandler. Hopefully she is safer than Epstein was.
aggiehawg
AG
Remember when Bill Clinton wanted to nominate George Mitchell to the Supreme Court?

The New York Times does.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Do you really think that they're all incompetent? I'm thinking that they were very carefully selected and have followed their orders to a tee. Hope you're correct. Incompetency can be fixed. Corruption backed by big, big money is near impossible.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

Do you really think that they're all incompetent? I'm thinking that they were very carefully selected and have followed their orders to a tee. Hope you're correct. Incompetency can be fixed. Corruption backed by big, big money is near impossible.
Actually no it can't. Even a raging liberal like FDR knew that when government officials were unionizing.

Quote:

"All Government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service," he wrote. "It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations when applied to public personnel management."
Quote:

"The very nature and purposes of Government make it impossible for administrative officials to represent fully or to bind the employer in mutual discussions with Government employee organizations," he wrote.
Quote:

"The employer," Roosevelt's letter added, "is the whole people, who speak by means of laws enacted by their representatives in Congress. Accordingly, administrative officials and employees alike are governed and guided, and in many instances restricted, by laws which establish policies, procedures, or rules in personnel matters."

Roosevelt concluded with a strong stance against strikes by unions representing government workers, noting that NFFE's bylaws rejected strikes.

The letter, the FDR Presidential Library site points out, was released publicly by the Roosevelt White House and became the administration's "official position" on collective bargaining and federal government employees.
LINK
Post removed:
by user
aggiehawg
AG
If an ME needs further information, he's waiting for toxicology and pathology (like his liver and kidneys) reports to come back.
Premium
AG
Reports are, he has been cremated.

Jk . But seriously, I'm sure it's going to happen.
aggiehawg
AG
Not funny.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
agent-maroon
AG
You're right as usual. I forgot about the unions.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
snowdog90
Premium said:

Reports are, he has been cremated.

Jk . But seriously, I'm sure it's going to happen.

No, they've immediately sent his body to China like they did the world trade Center steel.
aggiehawg
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

MS Hawg,

how does hubs feel about his 2019 razorback team ?
Haven't asked. But we'll take that to the zoo when the time comes, okay?
drcrinum

https://breaking911.com/breaking-jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-complete/

Quote:

"The ME's determination is pending further information at this time. At the request of those representing the decedent, and with the awareness of the federal prosecutor, I allowed a private pathologist (Dr. Michael Baden) to observe the autopsy examination. This is routine practice."

So old man Baden was an observer of the autopsy -- famous forensic pathologist, noted for high-profile death investigations. Good move by the current NYC Medical Examiner.

We still don't have enough info to even speculate on the cause & manner of death. We don't have access to crime scene photos or any ideas of physical evidence at the scene. My guess is that there wasn't an obvious cause of natural death like a heart attack or pulmonary embolus or bleed into the brain or ruptured aortic aneurysm, etc.. So some of the other possible testing may take a fair amount of time: toxicology of blood-stomach-body tissues, DNA analysis of specimens obtained from any physical evidence at the crime scene, finger print analysis obtained from any physical evidence at the scene, etc.
Post removed:
by user
J.P. 03
AG
If he hanged himself, though, wouldn't that be very obvious to the people who discovered him and to the medical examiner? Is it standard protocol to have to wait for toxicology and other blood tests before you can declare that someone died of self-induced asphyxiation?
BMX Bandit
Yes. Person could be drugged & strangled to look like hanging
J.P. 03
AG
Makes sense, thanks. The fact that I didn't think of that just illustrates how much I'd suck at planning a murder.
drcrinum
J.P. 03 said:

If he hanged himself, though, wouldn't that be very obvious to the people who discovered him and to the medical examiner? Is it standard protocol to have to wait for toxicology and other blood tests before you can declare that someone died of self-induced asphyxiation?
Suppose you kill somebody via a quick acting poison or suffocate them with a pillow or render them unconscious via some modality and then immediately suspend them from the ceiling with a belt or shoe laces? It's not difficult to fake a suicide (especially with experts like the Mossad). Not only that, the unofficial accounts said they tried to resuscitate him = a disturbed crime scene.

Quite likely he hanged himself & the autopsy findings supported death by hanging, but the ME wants to make certain there are no red herrings & wants the results of toxicology & physical evidence examination-testing (DNA, fingerprints, etc.)....because it's an extremely high profile case with loads of peripheral consequences.
Hoyt Ag
AG
He isnt dead. Nice try, Hillary....
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

So old man Baden was an observer of the autopsy -- famous forensic pathologist, noted for high-profile death investigations. Good move by the current NYC Medical Examiner.
Baden was a defense witness in the OJ trial.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Fentanyltini?
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

J.P. 03 said:

Suppose you kill somebody via a quick acting poison or suffocate them with a pillow or render them unconscious via some modality and then immediately suspend them from the ceiling with a belt or shoe laces? It's not difficult to fake a suicide (especially with experts like the Mossad). Not only that, the unofficial accounts said they tried to resuscitate him = a disturbed crime scene.

Quite likely he hanged himself & the autopsy findings supported death by hanging, but the ME wants to make certain there are no red herrings & wants the results of toxicology & physical evidence examination-testing (DNA, fingerprints, etc.)....because it's an extremely high profile case with loads of peripheral consequences.
Cyanotic appearance could also be poisoning, carbon monoxide. The petechiae on his cheeks would indicate a type of asphyxiation. Haven't seen if his eyes also were bloodied to support strangulation but if he were drugged, the strangulation could have happened within a matter of minutes. E[stein, as smart as he was, crafting a way to strangulate himself in SHU conditions, without help, is still a stretch.
Spyderman
AG
https://exonews.org/jeffrey-epstein-was-murdered-to-prevent-the-deep-state-sex-trafficking-ring-from-being-exposed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

I had heard about this trafficking deal and many were involved about a yr ago. There is a real war going on out there.
annie88
AG
Hoyt Ag said:

He isnt dead. Nice try, Hillary....
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
FJB
AG
drcrinum said:

J.P. 03 said:

Heart attack gun
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1160764630899339264.html

Short interesting thread by Techno_Fog.
drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7347091/RICHARD-PENDLEBURY-Robert-Maxwells-daughter-spill-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epsteins-secrets.html

Quote:

Ghislaine Maxwell was last night reported to be ready to co-operate with the American authorities in their ongoing investigation into Prince Andrew's late friend Jeffrey Epstein......
Kanyes psychiatrist
Maxwell will be died by Thursday

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.