Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,104 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
snowdog90 said:

captkirk said:

snowdog90 said:

captkirk said:

Quote:

My main issue is what to make of the occult aspect of the whole thing. Crazy stories of young blood transfusions, human sacrifice, torture ... you know, all that stuff. Is **** like that true, or is it all a ruse to get leverage for blackmail?
I've not read this. Is there a link?

Holy crap dude. Pizzagate. Ping pong pizza. It's all over YouTube. Again, Hillary mentions sacrificing a "chicken" to Moloch in one of her emails. Can't remember what chicken means in their code, but it does not mean chicken. Hence the video that supposedly exists of Hillary and Huma and a young child doesn't seem quite as far-fetched.

I've followed your posts a long time, and I know you as a really bright, well thought out poster. You might be the kind of person that dismisses this kind of stuff as too crazy to be true. It is crazy - almost unthinkable for normal people, but sadly the evidence for all this crazy stuff is overwhelming.
I had heard of all that, I was just thinking there was some new stuff out there on Epstein, specifically (eg "human sacrifice", etc). I must have misread.

That being said, I'm becoming less and less skeptical about some of the things you mentioned, the more this degenerate behavior comes to light

Yeah, that's how it started for me... As for Epstein and the satanic stuff - i haven't heard about a link like that with him. It could exist, but I think he just wants sex with young girls, which is bad enough. But I don't think he would decline a client on his island anything as long as the price was right. Just ****ing sick. It's hard to believe this is even a topic, but I'm so glad it's coming to light. This evil **** has been around for a long time.

Look up Boys Town, Lawrence King.
He does have a very odd looking structure there that some are referring to as a temple

snowdog90
captkirk said:

snowdog90 said:

captkirk said:

snowdog90 said:

captkirk said:

Quote:

My main issue is what to make of the occult aspect of the whole thing. Crazy stories of young blood transfusions, human sacrifice, torture ... you know, all that stuff. Is **** like that true, or is it all a ruse to get leverage for blackmail?

Holy crap dude. Pizzagate. Ping pong pizza. It's all over YouTube. Again, Hillary mentions sacrificing a "chicken" to Moloch in one of her emails. Can't remember what chicken means in their code, but it does not mean chicken. Hence the video that supposedly exists of Hillary and Huma and a young child doesn't seem quite as far-fetched.

I've followed your posts a long time, and I know you as a really bright, well thought out poster. You might be the kind of person that dismisses this kind of stuff as too crazy to be true. It is crazy - almost unthinkable for normal people, but sadly the evidence for all this crazy stuff is overwhelming.
I had heard of all that, I was just thinking there was some new stuff out there on Epstein, specifically (eg "human sacrifice", etc). I must have misread.

That being said, I'm becoming less and less skeptical about some of the things you mentioned, the more this degenerate behavior comes to light

Yeah, that's how it started for me... As for Epstein and the satanic stuff - i haven't heard about a link like that with him. It could exist, but I think he just wants sex with young girls, which is bad enough. But I don't think he would decline a client on his island anything as long as the price was right. Just ****ing sick. It's hard to believe this is even a topic, but I'm so glad it's coming to light. This evil **** has been around for a long time.

He does have a very odd looking structure there that some are referring to as a temple

Wow, I hadn't seen that.

Redstone, what is that building?
Muy
AG
No way Obama wasn't also tied into this guy. All of those power hungry freaks. Pure evil.
aggiehawg
AG
30wedge said:

BMX Bandit said:

I don't get the not knowing who another person's clients are. Why would one money manager know or have reason to know who everyone's clients are?
30, I agree with you. Since this narrative that no one knows where Epstein came from to get so rich so fast as a supposed hedge fund manager my spidey senses went on alert.

There is just no way that this guy could take large positions into..well...whatever, with the other players in the sector being in the dark. They would normally know down to pound, Euro, rial, ruble, dollar and cent how a play worked out. What they do.

Epstein may be a math genius who could perform computer algorithms in his head and for that alone he would be well known to the players.

Epstein apparently doesn't come from ancestral money. Not a Rockefeller, Carnegie, Vanderbilt, Bass nor even a Walton.

Wexner is largely considered to be his benefactor, but does his wealth explain Epstein's?

Is Epstein a Soros creation?
Sid Farkas
AG
aggiehawg said:

30wedge said:

BMX Bandit said:

I don't get the not knowing who another person's clients are. Why would one money manager know or have reason to know who everyone's clients are?
30, I agree with you. Since this narrative that no one knows where Epstein came from to get so rich so fast as a supposed hedge fund manager my spidey senses went on alert.

There is just no way that this guy could take large positions into..well...whatever, with the other players in the sector being in the dark. They would normally know down to pound, Euro, rial, ruble, dollar and cent how a play worked out. What they do.

Epstein may be a math genius who could perform computer algorithms in his head and for that alone he would be well known to the players.

Epstein apparently doesn't come from ancestral money. Not a Rockefeller, Carnegie, Vanderbilt, Bass nor even a Walton.

Wexner is largely considered to be his benefactor, but does his wealth explain Epstein's?

Russians
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

30wedge said:

BMX Bandit said:

The movie "Taken" comes to mind. Beautiful young/drugged women, erect eager buyers having unimaginable wealth combined with a greedy purveyor....add drugs, egos, high society, future promise of unlimited power with seemingly 0 risks and voila...meet Jeffery Epstein.

ETA - one hell of a business model!
Redstone
AG
A Luciferian Temple, for both atheists (worship of self) and theists (drawing demonic power and worship of self). Detailed some on the Q thread last night, and in my posts last month(s) on the Conspiracy thread.

Patterns / language detailed in 2007 FBI report.
Redstone
AG
Second, like the Coachella / Merv G. estate where Ryan Seacrest and others emerged from (IMO let me emphasize) there are / were underground tunnels for movement of ... evil.

Not a crazy theory btw - contractors have talked.
Redstone
AG
(Staff I'm abiding by our email agreement I promise)

Nope. Mossad is my prediction. Remember I said it, I bet I'm correct.
Cassius
captkirk said:

Weird. Worth $77M

Bye Les.
Redstone
AG
snowdog90
Well, there it is.

And people still won't believe because it's just too crazy.

Never mind that he built a Luciferian temple on his private island.

Luciferian temple + human trafficking = rape, torture, murder.

Simple math.
vettmaster99
AG

For TLDR folks. So when are the Clintons going to prison??
Stat Monitor Repairman
Redstone said:

(Staff I'm abiding by our email agreement I promise)

Nope. Mossad is my prediction. Remember I said it, I bet I'm correct.
I want to say I agree with you ...

This is where it all breaks down for me, really.

That may well be the case but we'll never know it. I do believe one thing though. The fact is, that contingent of society is impenetrable and untouchable.

I've not been able to rationalize anything we've been seeing since sometime around 2012.

Its like the universe split off into some bizarro world alternate reality.

You could take that all the way back to 9-11-01, really. But whose counting at this point.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

money managers in those circles would certainly know who was working with big fish like this. Its very bizarre to me that no one knows how Epstein got so rich.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
annie88 said:

Not only that, but if you google "Clinton Epstein" every reference that comes up is Epstein and Trump, articles, photos, links, etc.

WTF
Cuterebra
AG
So it was a lucky coincidence that the McConnell slaveowner story broke hours before a political challenger emerged to take him on next year. After all, he has been in the Senate for decades, and this was suddenly discovered. Neat!

In the past few months, there have also been a few stories about "new technology" that allows realistic faked video of celebrities to be created. Is it loony to think those stories weren't to set the scene for things to come out of the Epstein case?

Meh. That's crazy talk. Social and mainstream media doesn't work like that...
captkirk
AG
Redstone said:

Weird. Its the most prominent structure on the whole island
captkirk
AG
annie88 said:

Notice how the statement only addresses the tight time frame of between "2002 and 2003"? Classic slick Willy
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Notice how the statement only addresses the tight time frame of "between 2002 and 2003"? Classic slick Willy
From my review of the flight logs, he is only mentioned by full name during that time frame.
AgGrad99
AG
Episode IV said:

annie88 said:

Not only that, but if you google "Clinton Epstein" every reference that comes up is Epstein and Trump, articles, photos, links, etc.

WTF
Yep.

I mentioned this yesterday. ALL forms of media are connecting Trump to Epstein. Even though Trump is the one figure who prominently distanced, and publicly criticized/separated from Epstein...and had actually agreed to testify against him.

Very Blantent agenda at play.

Cassius
Episode IV said:

annie88 said:

WTF

You obviously suck at searching /libs
Cuterebra
AG
It is classic WJC.

Plus he starts with the assumption that illegal activity doesn't happen on planes. We already know he likes to conduct personal business in a plane on the tarmac, for instance. Were any of Epstein's girls on board? Sounds like they were.

Oh, and he hasn't spoken to Epstein... What about Ghislaine Maxwell who arranges the encounters? If he hasn't spoken with her in a decade he certainly would have said so.
TexAgs91
AG
DSAg44 said:

I can't find this story on cnn. Is this really happening?
Maybe you should check the National Enquirer too while you're at it
Sarge 91
AG
TexAgs91 said:

DSAg44 said:

I can't find this story on cnn. Is this really happening?
Maybe you should check the National Enquirer too while you're at it
You are the media now.
mrad85
AG
Why don't they subpoena the pilot? He best knows ALL the details.

captkirk
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Notice how the statement only addresses the tight time frame of "between 2002 and 2003"? Classic slick Willy
From my review of the flight logs, he is only mentioned by full name during that time frame.
Of course - I'm sure he has scoured over them, but why the qualifier?
TexAgs91
AG
captkirk said:

snowdog90 said:

captkirk said:

snowdog90 said:

captkirk said:

Quote:

This is supposedly from inside the building. Notice the stairs indicating that this goes underground.

captkirk
AG
Cuterebra said:

It is classic WJC.

Plus he starts with the assumption that illegal activity doesn't happen on planes. We already know he likes to conduct personal business in a plane on the tarmac, for instance. Were any of Epstein's girls on board? Sounds like they were.

Oh, and he hasn't spoken to Epstein... What about Ghislaine Maxwell who arranges the encounters? If he hasn't spoken with her in a decade he certainly would have said so.
She was at Chelsea's wedding

Cuterebra
AG
Yeah I saw that but figured it was over a decade. Looks like it was 2010. I will update my notes.
TexAgs91
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Episode IV said:

annie88 said:

WTF
Yep.

I mentioned this yesterday. ALL forms of media are connecting Trump to Epstein. Even though Trump is the one figure who prominently distanced, and publicly criticized/separated from Epstein.

Why does Google have aspirations to become the KGB?

Censorship of images in the Soviet Union
will25u
TexAgs91
AG
I remember sometime around 2007-2010 a guy I used to work with was a Google fanboy. He would talk about all the great things that Google does and I expressed concern that they had too much power.

He says but they are good people. They will never use that power for evil. Their motto is literally "Don't be evil"
TexAgs91
AG
will25u said:

The things Schumer forgets to mention follow an interesting pattern
annie88
AG
Episode IV said:

annie88 said:

WTF
Yep. Trump comes up in most of them even though he's not in the selection criteria. Definitely manipulated.

Make no mistake, as horrible as all this is, and it is, and it should've been dealt with years ago. He should've been sent to prison for a long time, not the short amount he was, but the only reason this is coming to light now, after ALL these years is another effort to get Trump. They've known about ALL these details for years, they knew about Clinton's relationship with this guy for years and that of others with him and just decided to let it go.

Now, several times over the years some Epstein connections came up with all the Clinton, Trump or other big names but then it just died back out especially when Hillary was running for president. And I guarantee you if Hillary had won the presidency none of this would be coming to light right now.

Epstein is massively screwed, as he should be, it just remains to be seen who goes down with him.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.