Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,312 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Redstone said:

Related, we do have details of the "witchcraft ceremonies" calendar.

I believe this was a place of ritual. including the worst of all (Dec. 24).

Now, I can't prove this, so won't detail it, but I think we all should have a pretty decent idea by now.
Expand, please?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Did you even read that article? It's garbage and ends with "what do you think? Let us know!"

It insinuates most sexual encounters with underage girls happened on the plane. Where has that been cited? The person quoted provided no source and then it just linked quotes from articles discussing his arrest.

That's a bull**** aggregator site. Cmon man.
It's scary to see who Pronightmare follows on Twitter and trusts as gospel. Newsflash: "MAGA8301TRUMP2020OFFICIAL!!!!" probably isn't a trusted source ("but, but, but MSNBC is bad too so it's okay if my sources are complete dogsh/t!")
aggiehawg
AG
Pics of Lolita Express
TexasAggie_02
AG
whatever that black square structure is, there was nothing there on 8/13/09. The next available image on Google is 2/12/13 and it is there.
Dddfff
AG
I dont know if there are missing girls or rumors of murder. But the 1:00 mark of the YouTube video of the island/temple shows a significant cliff just outside the temple. It made me think of how Tiberius would discard of playthings once he was done with them.

TexasAggie_02
AG
I didn't pay attention before, but the default google earth image of the island is 2/5/17. the tennis court is not even there any more

Here's a rough timeline of the hilltop where the tennis court was. I drew a box for reference to help me get the same general area in each screen cap

2/12/04: Hilltop is mostly vegetated

11/29/06: hilltop is cleared of vegetation, trees/brush are in several piles

8/13/09: trucks, looks like possible dirt work going on

2/12/13: small white square-shaped structure at top of the hill. Looks like it is on a gray gravel pad, but there are 4 brown patches around it. Almost looks like a cross-hair

7/28/13: small white structure still there
3/13/14: structure gone, dirt work going on

12/31/14: tennis court visible

2/5/17: This is the default view of the island on Google Earth (probably b/c it is the sharpest)

1/6/18: Half of tennis court is bare soil, white lines still visible on other half of court (was this a natural grass court?)

3/11/18: tennis court now completely gone, looks gray (possibly gravel?) rest of hilltop is brown (vegetation dormant)

12/5/18: grass/other vegetation has completely taken over court

4/12/19: court is brown again as vegetation has gone dormant
Redstone
AG
Let me state, as a Catholic who has researched this for 20+ years, this is my BELIEF.

Second, this from Fritz Springmeier. If a poster wants to claim "XYZ about him is Problematic," that's fine.
I won't argue it.

I post this because the "circumstantial evidence" is so strong:
namely testimonies from former Luciferians (a lot, even if some are lying) AND testimonies of Catholics I (mostly) trust: namely Fr. Malachi Martin, Fr. Chad Riggerger, Fr. Gabriele Amorth, Randy Engel, Ann Barnhardt

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Redstone
AG
STAFF:

Luciferianism is real.

Thank you for the wide lane of posting.
Redstone
AG
By the way, Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano, now in hiding for the fear of his life, is a major whistle-blower.

A great man of our present Counter-Reformation.

A lot is connected.

Turn to Christ, reader.
TexasAggie_02
AG
stargate or illuminati?

TexasAggie_02
AG
Massive explosion and fire on southwest corner of the island in January (where the temple is located)

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/05/massive-fire-spotted-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Dec 31 2018

April 18 2019

TexasAggie_02
AG
also, beginning with the google earth photo on 9-7-2017, the Golden dome is gone from the temple

8/10/17

9/7/17

Evanhue
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

1/6/18: Half of tennis court is bare soil, white lines still visible on other half of court (was this a natural grass court?)
I haven't read thru the whole thread, but why was a tennis court "painted" onto the top of a hill?
TexasAggie_02
AG
speculation that there was a tunnel system with an access point there. i was just noting the history of that hilltop. i can't say one way or another what was going on other than there was a tennis court and then there wasn't
TexasAggie_02
AG
so the tennis court area had a berm around it.

TexasAggie_02
AG
TexasAggie_02
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
Holy *****
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
AgBQ-00
AG
The tennis court looks like some sort of structured cover...wondering if that area is still there just under cover to disguise whatever purpose it had
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
Dddfff
AG
I read that the dome was lost during one of the massive 2017 hurricanes. I had not seen or read about that fire though...
TexasAggie_02
AG
Beat the Hell said:

I read that the dome was lost during one of the massive 2017 hurricanes. I had not seen or read about that fire though...
that would make sense, since they would be in the path of Maria when it hit puerto rico
captkirk
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

That doesn't look like any tennis court I've ever seen
TexasAggie_02
AG
photo is undated, but judging from google earth activity, that is pre-tennis court, but the same location
captkirk
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

I guess that answers the tunnel question
agent-maroon
AG

Does that tennis court look a bit asymmetrical to anybody else or is it an angle/parallax kind of thing?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexasAggie_02
AG
its the angle and terrain from google earth.
chevy con queso
AG
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
TexasAggie_02
AG
stephen hawking was a guest on the island

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html

Quote:

The Cambridge professor visited Epstein's "Island of Sin" in March 2006 shortly before the paedophile billionaire was charged by police in Palm Beach with unlawful sexual activity with a minor.

Hawking was one of 21 internationally-renowned scientists attending a conference, funded by Epstein, on gravity at the Ritz-Carlton hotel on neighbouring island St Thomas.
schmellba99
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

The tennis court looks like some sort of structured cover...wondering if that area is still there just under cover to disguise whatever purpose it had
it's how GE processes certain things in the program. Go look at many bridges - they will appear to dip down through the river channel then back up on the other side, especially if they are flatter bridges and not large arched structures.
fullback44
AG
captkirk said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

That doesn't look like any tennis court I've ever seen

not a tennis court like we would think, you know, one of those tennis courts where they do those sacrifices and stuff

all these pictures are weird and way out there, they were definitely doing things that they now want to hide...

these things are not supposed to exist.. scary
will25u
Is that some sort of sundial in the top portion of the photo? It seems to have markings where the normal hour markings would be?
TexasAggie_02
AG
according to google earth, the elevation of the "tennis court" is 160 ft. elevation of the temple is 130'. Tennis court is the highest point on the island, and has a berm all the way around. So whatever they do there is completely obscured from view, unless you were flying overhead.
TexasAggie_02
AG
definitely a sundial

TexasAggie_02
AG
look at :46 and :60 and 1:18 here, the berm around the tennis court is huge

TexasAggie_02
AG
this person took a drone video YESTERDAY. tennis court completely gone, bare dirt up there

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.