Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,515 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
RyanAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kanyes psychiatrist said:

Maxwell will be died by Thursday

The deathing will be most peculiar.
VaultingChemist
AG
From Daily Mail article....

Quote:

Miss Roberts says in the document, a manuscript for a book she hoped would be published: 'My whole life revolved around just pleasing these men and keeping Ghislaine and Jeffrey happy. Their whole entire lives revolved around sex.'

Together they partied with the Kennedys and the Clintons and Ghislaine boasted that she was particularly close to President Bill.

will25u
ShareBlue's reaction to the news of Epstein.

AgDotCom
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So old man Baden was an observer of the autopsy -- famous forensic pathologist, noted for high-profile death investigations. Good move by the current NYC Medical Examiner.
Baden was a defense witness in the OJ trial.
Meaning "friend of Dershowitz"? Or are you alluding to something(s) else?
Wildcat
AG
How many people are so dedicated to "the cause" that they actually subscribe to that service and spend their days regurgitating talking points?

Seems like a really sad existence.
drcrinum
ProgN
will25u said:

You've posted the talking points. This is sure to draw the wrath of our concerned moderates.
drcrinum
I had to look up the meaning of:
Quote:

5. As always, ROLCON

ROLCON
Republicans On-Line Cannot Own Narrative

Red Fishing Ag93
AG
will25u said:

That is much more than a reaction to news.

That reminds me of the direction and guidance that led to death by kool aid.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
All the talking heads on tv do nothing but spout political positions and points...no real analysis or in depth news.
Rapier108
Prognightmare said:

will25u said:

You've posted the talking points. This is sure to draw the wrath of our concerned moderates.
They'll just be mad that they can't post them first.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
G Martin 87
AG
Wildcat said:

How many people are so dedicated to "the cause" that they actually subscribe to that service and spend their days regurgitating talking points?

Seems like a really sad existence.
A lot of these people believe that they are truly fighting against Evil. Anything is permitted in order to fight Evil, especially intellectual dishonesty and media spin. They have the approval of their own conscience. When you brainwash an entire generation with "we must make sure this can never happen again" absolutism, you get a generation that views every event through a Good vs Evil lens. They're what the Soviets referred to as "useful idiots."
schmellba99
AG
Tanya 93 said:

schmellba99 said:

Tanya 93 said:

schmellba99 said:

snowdog90 said:

Cool. I think this is the easiest conspiracy theory to believe in...

Official story - Suicide
Conspiracy - Dude was killed. Obviously.

But if you look at the larger picture - that if Epstein isn't a suicide, how many other suicides are not suicides? Then you open yourself up to many rabbit holes, many of which I've been down.

If you're a thinking person, how do you digest this whole Epstein episode without questioning the true depth of the corruption and evil that this government has become. How do you believe anything they say anymore?

I dont. I have no faith in our legal system and there is a clear demarcation that there are two classes of people as far as lady justice is concerned.

I think he killed himself because he didn't want to be ass raped and then stabbed to death because he diddled girls. He knew what would happen. This was less painful

Of course you think that.

And of course you think the Clintons did it because no way could this man want to kill himself vs facing the trial and prison.
Where have I stated that I think the Clintons did it?

I'll give you a hint - I haven't. But good job on making big assumptions!
ProgN

Victoria's Secret is coming out.
schmellba99
AG
aggiehawg said:

ruddyduck said:

aggiehawg said:

Remember, the Public Corruption Unit (including Comey's daughter) are also on the Epstein case.

now i feel better!
It is insane at this point. No one is trusted now. Not the FBI, not the DOJ, not the CIA, and no one in law enforcement in the state of New York.

Excactly.

I think most people always knew that there was some level of corruption in the FBI, DOJ and CIA - that, to a degree, comes with the territory of all of those administrations being led by political appointees. It's not a pretty aspect of it, but it is one of those ingrained characteristics that is acceptable as long as the corruption is kept in check at a reasonable level. It's never going to completely disappear unfortunately, so if you can manage it well, it's livable.

But the last two years have put a spotlight on the fact that the political corruption runs far deeper and far broader than anybody outside of those circles really realized or understood. It's a systemic issue, that honestly I'm not sure can be fixed in any traditional sense. The fact that it all seems to stem from the FDNY is icing on the cake for me - it just screams mafioso style political tactics that are always associated with New York politics.

The reality is that all of those organizations need a good solid bleaching of the pool and pretty much a start from scratch before faith can begin to be restored IMO. There is way too much dark clouds of doubt at the top, and replacing a handful of appointees isn't going to do it IMO.
drcrinum
PLUM LOCO
AG
Really glad Barr is in charge. Maybe something will actually happen to these scumbags.

If holder or Lynch were still running DOJ, they would be making plans to attend Epstein's funeral.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

But the last two years have put a spotlight on the fact that the political corruption runs far deeper and far broader than anybody outside of those circles really realized or understood. It's a systemic issue, that honestly I'm not sure can be fixed in any traditional sense. The fact that it all seems to stem from the FDNY is icing on the cake for me - it just screams mafioso style political tactics that are always associated with New York politics.

The reality is that all of those organizations need a good solid bleaching of the pool and pretty much a start from scratch before faith can begin to be restored IMO. There is way too much dark clouds of doubt at the top, and replacing a handful of appointees isn't going to do it IMO.

The problem is the recycling of appointees, as opposed to actual replacing of them. Replacing one swamp dweller with another defeats the purpose.

As to non-appointed rank and file folks, they would benefit from being rotated out of different field offices, particularly the SDNY and DC field offices and the 7th floor of the Hoover building.

Change the term for FBI Director to five instead of ten years. They can still serve for a total of ten years, just not consecutively.
TexasAggie_02
AG
the understaffed argument will be their loophole.

They honestly should've had someone who's only job was to watch CCTV of him all day long. If the feed goes out for some unknown reason, then someone should've been stationed outside his cell. He was too big of a fish to let this eff up happen.
End Of Message
AG
PLUM LOCO said:

Really glad Barr is in charge. Maybe something will actually happen to these scumbags.

If holder or Lynch were still running DOJ, they would be making plans to attend Epstein's funeral.
Epstein would still be alive if Hillary had won.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
aggiehawg
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

the understaffed argument will be their loophole.

They honestly should've had someone who's only job was to watch CCTV of him all day long. If the feed goes out for some unknown reason, then someone should've been stationed outside his cell. He was too big of a fish to let this eff up happen.
If anyone can ever FOIA how El Chapo was monitored and compare that to how Epstein was not monitored, it would explain a lot. Either there is a systemic failure at MCC and it happens often or Epstein was treated differently.
drcrinum
schmellba99
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The problem is the recycling of appointees, as opposed to actual replacing of them. Replacing one swamp dweller with another defeats the purpose.

As to non-appointed rank and file folks, they would benefit from being rotated out of different field offices, particularly the SDNY and DC field offices and the 7th floor of the Hoover building.

Change the term for FBI Director to five instead of ten years. They can still serve for a total of ten years, just not consecutively.
I agree. Political positions are much like head coaches in NFL or college football - once you get that rank, you are always in the discussion for an opening no matter how abysmal you have proven yourself to be.

When I made that statement though, and I didn't articulate this well at all, I'm imagining drawing a line at X position or title - everything above that gets replaced. Don't care if you are junior, senior, have an immaculate record - there needs to be a wholesale cleaning of house from the top down. All at once is not necessarily realistic, but a 50/50 over 2 years certainly is. And needs to be done post haste IMO to begin the process of restoring faith in the integrity of the system(s).
FriscoKid
AG
I really hope Barr is the guy that he appears to be.
sam callahan
Inspector General investigations are like letting grandma handle investigating the grandkids. Don't expect much.
BMX Bandit
sam callahan said:

Inspector General investigations are like letting grandma handle investigating the grandkids. Don't expect much.
probably what Andrew McCabe thought too
drcrinum

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9702330/jeffrey-epstein-diaries-donald-trump-clinton/

Quote:

JEFFREY Epstein kept "meticulously detailed" diaries of his friendships which could come back to haunt his powerful pals, reports claim.

The billionaire paedo, who died from an apparent suicide on Saturday, was once friends with Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

He is understood to have kept a secret diary detailing his friendships with the rich and famous as an "insurance policy", according to the Mirror.....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/jeffrey-epsteins-secret-diaries-threaten-18909521

Quote:

A source revealed: "All Jeff ever had he bought, including his friends.

"He used his wealth to buy buddies and then bestow his money on those he courted.

"Jeff knew his relationships with the rich and famous brought him protection.

"He kept a diary in meticulous detail in case he ever needed it......
Big Al 1992
AG
DSAg44 said:

Lotta folks gonna get suicided this week...

Has this been bumped already? Everyone knew it was gonna happen.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

"He used his wealth to buy buddies and then bestow his money on those he courted.

Sooooo, to recap the timeline here. The original report of Epstein molesting an underage teen came in 2005. The state prosecutors were dragging their feet so much on the investigation that the Palm Beach County Sheriff called in the FBI. By fall of September 2007 the feds had assembled a fifty-plus page indictment.

What was going on fall 2007? People were campaigning for President to succeed a term limited W.

The federal non-prosecution agreement was negotiated between late 2007 and early 2008 during the primaries.
fooz
siap

BQ_90
AG
fooz said:

siap

they better buy life insurance
aggiehawg
AG
Just made another obvious connection. Epstein's cell-mate? The disgraced cop facing federal murder charges?

He worked in Westchester County, NY. Guess what other town is in Westchester County? Chappaqua.
Sarge 91
AG
drcrinum said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9702330/jeffrey-epstein-diaries-donald-trump-clinton/

Quote:

JEFFREY Epstein kept "meticulously detailed" diaries of his friendships which could come back to haunt his powerful pals, reports claim.

The billionaire paedo, who died from an apparent suicide on Saturday, was once friends with Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

He is understood to have kept a secret diary detailing his friendships with the rich and famous as an "insurance policy", according to the Mirror.....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/jeffrey-epsteins-secret-diaries-threaten-18909521

Quote:

Unless the diaries contain statements against interest, i.e. confessions of commission of a crime, no chance those diaries see the inside of a courtroom in any criminal case. Releasing them publicly has much greater value.
biobioprof
siap

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Unless the diaries contain statements against interest, i.e. confessions of commission of a crime, no chance those diaries see the inside of a courtroom in any criminal case. Releasing them publicly has much greater value.
Not necessarily. If the defendant is one of his co-conspirators they could be admissible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.