Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,813 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If he likes breathing, he better hope gets a long sentence in solitary. He'll either get killed in prison or Arkancided once out, if not before.
He's a pedo. Most likely he won't be in general population anyway.
Dahmer got broomsticked in prison, was he not in solitary?
Believe me no tears were shed typing this.

Dahmer was no longer in solitary when he was killed. He lived almost two years outside solitary and was on a work detail when he and another inmate were beaten to death with a steel bar by a another inmate with schizophrenia.
Hey Nav
AG
Quote:

Even repulsive people like Epstein deserve a competent defense. Bang on Starr because he was associated with Baylol all you want though.
Starr is a scumbag that will do anything that enriches his checkbook.

The "man" has no moral compass. Excuse me for a moment... "Shall we pray".

Just look at his leadership at Baylor.

Epstein could have had "competent defense" from someone else. Starr did not have to help him. There are dozens of attorneys in the US Sometimes you just pass on defending someone. But not Ken Starr.

What Epstein deserves is for a father of one of those girls to take him out back, put Epstein's testicles in his mouth, and then put a bullet in his sinus cavity.

Young girls and boys need to be protected.
snowdog90
Rapier108 said:

snowdog90 said:

HTownAg98 said:

Even repulsive people like Epstein deserve a competent defense. Bang on Starr because he was associated with Baylol all you want though.

Wrong. Epstein deserves to be slowly burned to death. Just like many other scumbag pedophiles.
He does, after a fair trial.

We don't deny American citizens their right to a fair trial and competent defense regardless of the crimes they may have committed.

I appreciate your position. However, this mother ****er has already pled guilty in order to get a sweet plea deal from his fatcat political friends. There is no doubt of his guilt. He deserves a slow painful death. If my kid was one of the victims, my life's ambition would be to provide that for him.
LSB_2002
AG
snowdog90 said:

I appreciate your position. However, this mother ****er has already pled guilty in order to get a sweet plea deal from his fatcat political friends. There is no doubt of his guilt. He deserves a slow painful death. If my kid was one of the victims, my life's ambition would be to provide that for him.

NO DOUBT!!!! I would stop at nothing!
HTownAg98
He deserves to be drawn and quartered, with the parts taken to the four corners of the US, burned, and the ground salted. But until he's found guilty, he gets a fair trial. If not, then the system that is already corrupted by some standards becomes even more so.
eric76
AG
If some father acted against him and many of us were on a jury on the matter, we would likely find it difficult to vote guilty.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I was always on fence about this allegation of global sex trafficking ring ... now, this **** is wild as ****.

I got no doubt it exists and is probably worse than we can imagine.
Cassius
Rapier108 said:

AG 2000' said:

Seeing the media already trying to play up the ties to Trump.

With Daughter Comey on the prosecution team, this already is starting to smell.
Be prepared to be told you have no clue what you're talking about.

It is all on the up and up. The SDNY and Comey Jr. would never do anything illegal or unethical in order to get Trump.

Of course not.
snowdog90
HTownAg98 said:

He deserves to be drawn and quartered, with the parts taken to the four corners of the US, burned, and the ground salted. But until he's found guilty, he gets a fair trial. If not, then the system that is already corrupted by some standards becomes even more so.

Yes the system is corrupted. Take, for instance, the fact that our great legal system took a confessed pedophile and human trafficker and gave him 13 months in prison. Except it wasn't really 13 months in prison. Every day of those 13 months, he got to spend 12 hours AT HOME, free to continue his torture and rape of young girls.

That is a legal system that is ****ed beyond all repair. Bringing this piece of **** to justice vigilante style would not harm our God-awful legal system in any way. And it would probably be good for the victims to see that someone actually cares that they were victimized.
snowdog90
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I was always on fence about this allegation of global sex trafficking ring ... now, this **** is wild as ****.

I got no doubt it exists and is probably worse than we can imagine.

It does and it is.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

There's also New Mexico.

I assume that there isn't a large supply of potential victims around his Zorro Ranch, but there are reports that he brought plenty of victims in by airplane.
Certainly worth looking into. I didn't even know he had a ranch in New Mexico until today. Wonder if he's a neighbor of Julia Roberts?
lead
Quote:

What Epstein deserves is for a father of one of those girls to take him out back, put Epstein's testicles in his mouth, and then put a bullet in his sinus cavity.

To be clear, you are questing that Epstein's testicles are to be placed into his own mouth, right?
Hey Nav
AG
Yep. Apologies for the poor writing.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Hey Nav said:

Quote:

Also interesting - this dude is not only representing some of the accusers but he defended Gore (I remember that - Bush v Gore) and Weinstein. You'd think he'd be protecting Clinton and their ilk.
And Ken Starr helping this perv Epstein. What a scumbag.
John Adams represented the English redcoats who were acquitted of the Boston Massacre.
ProgN
ProgN
Hey Nav
AG
Quote:

John Adams represented the English redcoats who were acquitted of the Boston Massacre.
Yes. Very very similar circumstances. Troops who were following orders. Feared for their lives.

Epstein feared for his life, and thus needed to sodomize minors. Needed support of others and flew them in to do likewise.

John Adams. Ken Starr. No difference at all...
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Prognightmare said:

BlondieDez... nice...

Rapier108
Prognightmare said:

It was added back, but they of course added stuff to make it look like he and Trump BFFs are for life.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
biobioprof
hawg and other lawyers: thoughts on this please?

AgInTheColony
AG
Just checked. Clinton's and Spacey's names are there.
Edit: Rapier beat me to it.
captkirk
AG
Prognightmare said:

Libs never recuse
Ag In Ok
AG
Why does Katie Couric keep coming up?
Project Pluto
Cow Hop Ag said:

We have at least two levels of justice in this country.
The fact that no one was really punished for their roles in the 2008 Recession and stock market crash should tell you that the elites are above the law and they know it. They have so much money they can buy and sell people as if they were nothing. It is trivial for them to spend $1 billion in roundabout bribes. Once you hit the level these guys are at, laws don't really matter.
Long Live Sully
AG
FU money
aggiehawg
AG
biobioprof said:

Pretty self-explanatory. Using the words "this District" is restrictive to only that district. When the NPA says "United States Government" instead, that binds other districts but only with their permission or acquiescence.

But another thought has occurred to me. Given what we now know about Epstein's lawyers (PI thugs) being very aggressive, to the point of obstruction of justice, intimidating witnesses and otherwise tampering with witnesses, it very well could be that the prosecutors (or more precisely, their families) were similarly being threatened by Epstein's thugs.

I'd like to think I would be strong enough to withstand such intimidation tactics but I never had kids that could be used against me in that manner. I honestly don't know what I'd do. Dealing with mob prosecutions is quite different, I'd suspect, as most of the mob members are known by law enforcement. Can keep them nder surveillance and see them coming.

But somebody like Epstein could hire an untold number of private assassins for an untold number of years to stalk somebody. Pay them tens of millions.
Sarge 91
AG
aggiehawg said:

biobioprof said:

Pretty self-explanatory. Using the words "this District" is restrictive to only that district. When the NPA says "United States Government" instead, that binds other districts but only with their permission or acquiescence.

But another thought has occurred to me. Given what we now know about Epstein's lawyers (PI thugs) being very aggressive, to the point of obstruction of justice, intimidating witnesses and otherwise tampering with witnesses, it very well could be that the prosecutors (or more precisely, their families) were similarly being threatened by Epstein's thugs.

I'd like to think I would be strong enough to withstand such intimidation tactics but I never had kids that could be used against me in that manner. I honestly don't know what I'd do. Dealing with mob prosecutions is quite different, I'd suspect, as most of the mob members are known by law enforcement. Can keep them nder surveillance and see them coming.

But somebody like Epstein could hire an untold number of private assassins for an untold number of years to stalk somebody. Pay them tens of millions.
To stalk somebody like..... SR?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Not following.
Sarge 91
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Not following.
Seth Rich.
Tex100
AG
Project Pluto said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

We have at least two levels of justice in this country.
The fact that no one was really punished for their roles in the 2008 Recession and stock market crash should tell you that the elites are above the law and they know it. They have so much money they can buy and sell people as if they were nothing. It is trivial for them to spend $1 billion in roundabout bribes. Once you hit the level these guys are at, laws don't really matter.
And because a 1 million dollar a year lawyer can likely beat a 80K a year lawyer.
aggiehawg
AG
Sarge 91 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Not following.
Seth Rich.
Okay. Gotcha now. Interesting. Can't rule that out, of course.

Bill and Hill would be crapping bricks about now, if true.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

And because a 1 million dollar a year lawyer can likely beat a 80K a year lawyer.
One million dollar a year lawyer is still a young associate these days. Closer to 5-8 for an experienced lawyer with DC connections at a major firm. If a partner? Fifteen to twenty million.

Dershowitz is very comfortable but he often takes cases pro bono. Doubt that happened with Epstein, however. Probably got a yacht and a very nice house in the Hamptons or Martha's Vineyard for that fee.
Sid Farkas
AG
Project Pluto said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

FWe have at least two levels of justice in this country.
While your premise is clearly correct, I'm not sure the housing crisis is the best example...by the numbers, the most culpable people were average every day borrowers who made critically bad decisions and sometimes acted criminally...maybe you could go after Chris Dodd and Barney Frank...both of whom are indeed untouchable

Oj Simpson is a good example. Claus Von Bulow. Hillary Clinton.
eric76
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Project Pluto said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

FWe have at least two levels of justice in this country.
While your premise is clearly correct, I'm not sure the housing crisis is the best example...by the numbers, the most culpable people were average every day borrowers who made critically bad decisions and sometimes acted criminally...maybe you could go after Chris Dodd and Barney Frank...both of whom are indeed untouchable

Oj Simpson is a good example. Claus Von Bulow. Hillary Clinton.
The bubble was created by the Federal Reserve.

Individual borrowers were pretty much doing what they were encouraged to do by the markets and the mortgage firms. Sure, some were criminal, but the vast majority were acting fairly rationally.
oysterbayAG
AG
Comey's Daughter has just offered a deal to Epstein : " 8 hours of community service if he can take down Trump "

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.