Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,863 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Madman said:

Anybody else reading the stories about Weinstein with the pictures of him pretending to be ill. Walker with tennis balls and everything.
TexAggee05
AG
Lack of adrenochrome...
aggiehawg
AG
True story time! Reminds me of a case I had. Civil litigation against a car dealer client and I was defense counsel. Went to a deposition shortly before trial (don't ask why the federal court changed the pre-trial order to allow that, since to this day, IDK) and Plaintiff's counsel shows up with a Ted Kennedy neck brace. He claimed he had been in a car accident. I inquired how long was he supposed to wear it, according to his doctor's instructions. He replied, "My doctor has not specified how long other than if I needed to stand for a long period of time, I should wear it."

To which I replied, "I see. You wear that in front of the jury, I'll wear a very far along pregnancy pad and we'll see which one of us the jury sympathizes with more. Deal?"

Case settled one week later and three days before the trial was to begin with jury selection.
Squadron7
AG
aggiehawg said:

True story time! Reminds me of a case I had. Civil litigation against a car dealer client and I was defense counsel. Went to a deposition shortly before trial (don't ask why the federal court changed the pre-trial order to allow that, since to this day, IDK) and Plaintiff's counsel shows up with a Ted Kennedy neck brace. He claimed he had been in a car accident. I inquired how long was he supposed to wear it, according to his doctor's instructions. He replied, "My doctor has not specified how long other than if I needed to stand for a long period of time, I should wear it."

To which I replied, "I see. You wear that in front of the jury, I'll wear a very far along pregnancy pad and we'll see which one of us the jury sympathizes with more. Deal?"

Case settled one week later and three days before the trial was to begin with jury selection.

Reminds of a news report about a guy in NYC who was on 100% disability from the city (a firefighter, I think). He lost it when someone read that he'd entered and won 1st place in a race to the top of the Empire State Building stairway climb.

Whoops!

Whoopsie!
APHIS AG
^
^
^
These frauds are more common than people suspect. Just like the Afghan war vet who was supposedly paralyzed, got a new house, and got caught walking around.

wcrz.com/watch-paralyzed-texas-vet-called-out-for-walking-around-free-home/
agent-maroon
AG
The Dallas VA used to have a scrub nurse that gave lessons on what kind of disability to fake so that you could get the extra check but not lose your day job. You couldn't throw a rock in that building without hitting someone wearing a brace for "carpal tunnel"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
drcrinum

Tabasco
AG
aggiehawg said:

Was hoping for a Mike Brady moment when he drops his briefcase mid trial, vindicating Mrs Brady from damages from the car accident
Tabasco
AG

Skip to 4:00 for the short attention span crowd
Counterpoint
AG
Tabasco said:

That was a great blast from the past! Any context to why Mike says what he says at 4:35?

Tabasco
AG
Counterpoint said:

Tabasco said:

That was a great blast from the past! Any context to why Mike says what he says at 4:35?

Mike was doing a Charlie Chan impression where he said "Honorable father use honorable noodle." Carol replied "Honorable Mother most grateful."

Side note:
Duggan was played by Jackie Coogan, a child star in the early years of Hollywood. He amassed quite a fortune, and was in "The Kid" with Charlie Chaplin. His parents squandered all of his earnings. As a result, The Coogan Act was passed to protect the earnings of future child stars. Jackie Coogan later played the role of Uncle Fester on The Addams Family.
Counterpoint
AG
Tabasco said:

Counterpoint said:

Tabasco said:

Mike was doing a Charlie Chan impression where he said "Honorable father use honorable noodle." Carol replied "Honorable Mother most grateful."

Side note:
Duggan was played by Jackie Coogan, a child star in the early years of Hollywood. He amassed quite a fortune, and was in "The Kid" with Charlie Chaplin. His parents squandered all of his earnings. As a result, The Coogan Act was passed to protect the earnings of future child stars. Jackie Coogan later played the role of Uncle Fester on The Addams Family.

Thanks!
Madman
AG
Epp tried to marry his God Daughter as a tax scam

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/epstein-tried-marry-his-24-year-old-blonde-bombshell-goddaughter-brazen-tax-shelter
will25u
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/18/jeffrey-epsteins-first-suicide-attempt-video-is-missing.html

Jail video surveillance from Jeffrey Epstein's first suicide attempt in July is missing, lawyer says

Video surveillance footage of the jailhouse area outside of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's cell from the time of his first suicide effort in July is missing.

Federal prosecutors told a federal judge that no one can locate the footage from that night in a special housing section in the Manhattan Correctional Center.
EastSideAg2002
will25u said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/18/jeffrey-epsteins-first-suicide-attempt-video-is-missing.html

Jail video surveillance from Jeffrey Epstein's first suicide attempt in July is missing, lawyer says

Video surveillance footage of the jailhouse area outside of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's cell from the time of his first suicide effort in July is missing.

Federal prosecutors told a federal judge that no one can locate the footage from that night in a special housing section in the Manhattan Correctional Center.

Has anyone seen the video to start with? Any chance the first "suicide attempt" never really happened in the first place?
BQ78
AG
Most "mistake" prone organization in the last four years: Manhattan Correctional Facility or the FBI?
tsuag10
AG

False alarm
tsuag10
AG
94chem
BQ78 said:

Most "mistake" prone organization in the last four years: Manhattan Correctional Facility or the FBI?
Does anybody think this guy wasn't murdered? Anybody?
Zemira
AG
The medical examiner?
drcrinum

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/epstein-admitted-me-he-was-spy-ex-biz-partner-warns-hes-got-prince-andrew-pinned-wall

Mossad.
EastSideAg2002
94chem said:

BQ78 said:

Ulysses90
AG
EastSideAg2002 said:

94chem said:

BQ78 said:

That photo makes it apparent that Hillary has indeed confiscated Bill's testicles and is using them as cheek implants rather than letting him continue to use them.
drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7843659/amp/Ghislaine-Maxwell-reportedly-foreign-spy-hiding-Israel.html
drcrinum

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-jeffrey-epstein-kill-himself-60-minutes-investigates-2020-01-05/

The article includes the full transcript of the 60 Minutes report on Epstein.
drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7855039/Graphic-photos-Jeffrey-Epsteins-autopsy-reveal-bloodied-neck.html

More from the 60 Minutes program. You can see the photos best in the article.
TAMUallen
AG
He had two nooses and a note with the last words "NO FUN!!" ?!
drcrinum

That doesn't look like strangulation marks from a cloth noose -- very sharply demarcated. They say there were electrical cords in the room (which is hard to believe when someone has been on a suicide watch) -- I can certainly imagine someone forcibly being held down on the floor and an electrical cord firmly pressed against the anterior neck.
Hey Nav
AG
I watched the 60 Minutes episode.

A few things that stood out :

The pathologist interviewed said there were too many breaks in the neck area cartilage for a normal suicide.

There was no blood on the noose.

The pics of the neck injury were not consistent with a hanging. They were lower - more consistent with a strangulation. (Ever watched The Godfather?)

Naturally, the camera inside the small cell area that captures all the cell doors was not operating the night in question.

The requirement for the guards to make checks every 30 minutes wasn't done - actually something in excess of 8 hours.

Epstein's room mate was sent packing the day prior. Epstein was in an area that required a room mate.

Just a few things off the top of my head.

Looking at the photos, I was surprised at the number of medications Epstein was allowed to keep in his cell.
jac4
AG
Actual journalism on 60 minutes?
Not a Bot
AG
There was a CPAP machine in the room.
Not a Bot
AG
And didn't notice when I looked before, but they pointed out how low the neck wounds were. If he had tied the noose around his neck, it would have likely slid up higher from the force of his body pulling down on it. I would think, just based on nothing other than mere speculation on my part, a typical suicide hanging wound would be much closer to the jawline.
drcrinum
It looks like are 2 'strangulation' marks visible on the right side of his neck; a lower one and an upper one, with the central neck being an overlap/superimposed area. That also argues for a forcible strangulation with an electrical cord rather than a cloth noose.
End Of Message
AG
Epstein did not kill himself.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Rocky Rider
AG
jac4 said:

Actual journalism on 60 minutes?
For 60 minutes it was a decent report tonight. Refreshing, but rare, for them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.