Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,365 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Claverack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agsfan said:

Willing to bet they're both guilty
Sure you are.

There was a reason Trump brought this up back in 2016 while Hillary Clinton and the Democrat-controlled media in this nation avoided the topic like the plague.

biobioprof
Nosmo said:

Acosta said the defense had already hinted that the case could fall apart as some of the victims had talked about money compensation with Epstein's lawyers.

Regardless of the 53 pages the feds had, it didn't sound like their team was confident they would win. Mueller had 400+ pages of crappola.

It sounded really screwy that the feds deal (victim compensation) only had the weekend to contact the victims, because the negotiation was agreed to like Friday(?), and it would expire Monday (with the plea).

Acosta said this was a complicated situation. He also said that the testimony back then was much more difficult (embarrassing) on victims.

Maybe this "slam dunk" case wasn't as solid as the media is claiming. I've investigated 100's of industrial accidents and equipment failures, and hindsight is rarely the reality of the actual situation at the time of the incident. I used to tell people that you always find something the last place you look, but you may have had to look in 20 places.

I'm just not buying the conspiracy stuff yet. Maybe some mistakes on the part of Florida and fed, that let Epstein's legal team put one over on them. Acosta seemed too open with replies and claimed public records have been available for inspection, yet media don't seem interested.

Don't know what to think about Florida.

Regarding the Acosta statement on possible weaknesses in the case

(Removed:11023A)
AG
agsfan said:

Trump does no wrong, my bad.
He's always truthful and straightforward about his sexual escapades.
That is why I 100% believe him when he says he didn't rape a 13 year old at an Epstein party.

This isn't about Trump!! As much as you liberals want to make this about Trump or Acosta. This is about a sick pervert and also about Bill Clinton and his 26 trips in the Lolita express to certain islands.

But yeah, keep pushing the Trump BS
Rockdoc
AG
Funny how Epstein appears to be the bad guy here but the libs just want to talk about Acosta.
captkirk
AG
agsfan said:

No she didn't
backintexas2013
AG
agsfan said:

Yes I am. $500 to ASPCA. You bet they are both guilty. If they are both guilty I will pay $500 to ASPCA if neither guilty you pay. aginllakeway will tell you I pay my bets.
BenFiasco14
AG
agsfan said:

No she didn't
Lol, how do you know?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
captkirk
AG
agsfan said:

captkirk
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

agsfan said:

No she didn't
Lol, how do you know?
He's/She's misinformed
Claverack
captkirk said:

agsfan said:

No she didn't

Fits the pattern. The illegalities of the Clintons were projected onto Trump by their lackeys at Fusion GPS.

The scary thought is that it came very close to working.
captkirk
AG
biobioprof said:

Nosmo said:

Acosta said the defense had already hinted that the case could fall apart as some of the victims had talked about money compensation with Epstein's lawyers.

Regardless of the 53 pages the feds had, it didn't sound like their team was confident they would win. Mueller had 400+ pages of crappola.

It sounded really screwy that the feds deal (victim compensation) only had the weekend to contact the victims, because the negotiation was agreed to like Friday(?), and it would expire Monday (with the plea).

Acosta said this was a complicated situation. He also said that the testimony back then was much more difficult (embarrassing) on victims.

Maybe this "slam dunk" case wasn't as solid as the media is claiming. I've investigated 100's of industrial accidents and equipment failures, and hindsight is rarely the reality of the actual situation at the time of the incident. I used to tell people that you always find something the last place you look, but you may have had to look in 20 places.

I'm just not buying the conspiracy stuff yet. Maybe some mistakes on the part of Florida and fed, that let Epstein's legal team put one over on them. Acosta seemed too open with replies and claimed public records have been available for inspection, yet media don't seem interested.

Regarding the Acosta statement on possible weaknesses in the case

Quote:

I'm confused
Of that I have no doubt
biobioprof
andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

That is why I 100% believe him when he says he didn't rape a 13 year old at an Epstein party.

This isn't about Trump!! As much as you liberals want to make this about Trump or Acosta. This is about a sick pervert and also about Bill Clinton and his 26 trips in the Lolita express to certain islands.

So, if Clinton was one of the unindicted coconspirators, and Acosta's deal covered him ... is it OK to talk about Acosta's role in that?

Something I hadn't thought about before, but around this time weren't Bill C and HW already BFFs over their relief work?
captkirk
AG
biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

So, if Clinton was one of the unindicted coconspirators, and Acosta's deal covered him ... is it OK to talk about Acosta's role in that?

Something I hadn't thought about before, but around this time weren't Bill C and HW already BFFs over their relief work?
Why do you believe it was Acosta's deal? Don't be naive. This went way over his head
backintexas2013
AG
I think way more people than Clinton were involved. They were protecting lots of powerful people. Clinton was just one.

Also Asha is smoking hot.
Nosmo
AG
biobioprof said:

Nosmo said:

Regarding the Acosta statement on possible weaknesses in the casebut

Playing devil's advocate here, but circumstances of an investigation can change as decision time approaches. The legal profession has so many laws involved that simply being right doesn't mean you will win. Guilt and innocence get screwed up all the time because of mistakes in the courtroom.

Right now it appears the state of Florida and the feds weren't on the same page, and Epstein's team took advantage of it.

Competing government agencies and authority flexing muscles and end up in a cluster****.
biobioprof
captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

Why do you believe it was Acosta's deal? Don't be naive. This went way over his head
Others (e.g. Mukasey) from above may have things to explain, but let me explain it this way:

If some student in my class is caught cheating and someone way above me wants a grade change to make an F* disappear from their transcript, I can do the grade change or tell the people above me to do what they want without my signature. In the former case, I think it would be my grade change. In the latter, not. YMMV.
Claverack
backintexas2013 said:

I think way more people than Clinton were involved. They were protecting lots of powerful people. Clinton was just one.

Also Asha is smoking hot.

backintexas2013
AG
What if the people above you said that the grade change had to do with national security? I bet you change it
captkirk
AG
biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

Others (e.g. Mukasey) from above may have things to explain, but let me explain it this way:

If some student in my class is caught cheating and someone way above me wants a grade change to make an F* disappear from their transcript, I can do the grade change or tell the people above me to do what they want without my signature. In the former case, I think it would be my grade change. In the latter, not. YMMV.
Apples meet oranges. In the subjective world of prosecutorial discretion, trials, evidence, CI relationships, etc., The higher ups tell you he is an informant and we are not going to prosecute him - leave it to Florida. You do what you are told. Deals get made for scumbags all the time in the justice system and it isn't black and white. I'm shocked you are not aware of this
biobioprof
backintexas2013 said:

What if the people above you said that the grade change had to do with national security? I bet you change it
Maybe, but it's still at least partly mine.

Trying to imagine a natsec grade change situation for anything I teach is amusing.

eta: this applies to captkirk's CI scenario as well.
Post removed:
by user
captkirk
AG
Sasappis said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

Apples meet oranges. In the subjective world of prosecutorial discretion, trials, evidence, CI relationships, etc., The higher ups tell you he is an informant and we are not going to prosecute him - leave it to Florida. You do what you are told. Deals get made for scumbags all the time in the justice system and it isn't black and white. I'm shocked you are not aware of this

Deals don't get made without bringing the local US attorney into the loop. He is not some low level paper pusher. He was a Senate confirmed presidential appointee.
He claimed the deal was cut before he was involved. Did you listen to his press conference?

Was he lying about that?
Post removed:
by user
Rockdoc
AG
And the libs are still after Acosta. Lol
captkirk
AG
Sasappis said:

captkirk said:

Sasappis said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

Deals don't get made without bringing the local US attorney into the loop. He is not some low level paper pusher. He was a Senate confirmed presidential appointee.
He claimed the deal was cut before he was involved. Did you listen to his press conference?

Was he lying about that?

Then the deal was made by his subordinates and he accepted it and approved it.
Perhaps his superiors told him to?

Its been reported that Mueller interjected on Epstein's behalf because he was an informant
Claverack
Sasappis said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

He may have cut a deal at someone's behest but to act like he is not complicit and liable for the deal shows a disconnect from reality.
Considering the potential involvement of Messrs. Mueller and Comey in this matter, an assumption that bureaucratic norms were avoided when it came to Epstein is entirely plausible.

captkirk
AG
Stlkofta said:

Sasappis said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

He may have cut a deal at someone's behest but to act like he is not complicit and liable for the deal shows a disconnect from reality.
Considering the potential involvement of Messrs. Mueller and Comey in this matter, an assumption that bureaucratic norms were avoided when it came to Epstein is entirely plausible.

Damn near documented by the fact the FBI declared him an informant
Madman
AG
As mentioned and suggested earlier I have no doubt that Epstein was operating his orgy island as a way to not only reward people with sex but to make sure those same friends could never ever cross the deep state. He was simply the house madam of the deep state's blackmail machine.

One giant honey pot to control as many powerful people as possible.
Claverack
captkirk said:

Stlkofta said:

Sasappis said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

Considering that, it appears we have a line of questioning for Mr. Mueller that would be even more uncomfortable than those concerning the dramatic license taken in his report.

Do we have a Republican on that committee who will go there?
biobioprof
captkirk said:

Stlkofta said:

Sasappis said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

I may have missed something but if this refers to him providing information to the FBI, it's not clear to me that it's not just this, which IMO is not at all like being a CIA or FBI cointel asset running a honey trap

aginlakeway
AG
backintexas2013 said:

agsfan said:

Yes I am. $500 to ASPCA. You bet they are both guilty. If they are both guilty I will pay $500 to ASPCA if neither guilty you pay. aginllakeway will tell you I pay my bets.

Yep!

I'd like some of that action as well. On your side of it.
aginlakeway
AG
agsfan said:

What are we betting?
Stat Monitor Repairman
That's a good point. I was under the impression that "intelligence asset" was something other than being a cooperating witness in the Bear Stearns litigation.

In any event, It's wild that we are spending so much effort armchair quarterbacking a 10 yr old plea deal from 2 administrations ago.
Claverack
James Patterson's book on Jeffrey Epstein was published in October 2016:

The author has some knowledge regarding Trump and Epstein. You can see Patterson explaining Trump's relationship with Epstein to Dana Perino here:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49325/watch-best-selling-author-reveals-why-trump-kicked-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=071019-news&utm_campaign=position3

Perino: President Trump said earlier that he had a falling-out with Epstein about 15 years ago. Do you know what that was about?

Patterson: Well, I know that there were some complaints about Epstein at Mar-a-Lago and also I spoke to the head of the spa there. I said 'did you ever meet Epstein?' She said, 'oh yes... he was inappropriate with some of the younger women there.' She said she went to Trump and he threw him out of the club.

A New York Post article notes that court records from 2011 also mention Epstein's ban from Mar-a-Lago:

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

Combine the above with the fact that it is Trump who associates Clinton with Epstein during the 2016 campaign. It certainly doesn't look like Trump is the one who has anything to fear from the raging party the Clintonistas were throwing on Pedo Island.

So placing a bet that Trump is as guilty as Clinton would prove about as fruitful as Mr. Nadler's impeachment efforts.
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.