Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,126 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can we not derail this thread, please?
Post removed:
by user
will25u
will25u
TyHolden
AG
5-line Summary?
backintexas2013
AG
Only flew with him with a bunch of other people.

Didn't know what he was into.

Never been to the island.
TyHolden
AG
backintexas2013 said:

gracias
will25u

Pretty good thread on Epstein.
Cassius
backintexas2013 said:

Didn't know what he was into? The rumors have been flying for what? Decades?
aggiedata
AG

4 vs 26 times according to flight records
aggiedata
AG
backintexas2013
AG
Who is the girl in the picture. Have seen that picture many times.
will25u
backintexas2013 said:

Rachel Chandler

ETA. Someone ontwitter says she was 14 in that photo.
captkirk
AG
aggiedata said:

Seems like a noticeable disparity
will25u
Cassius
Clinton is lying to the world again, hoping there is no blue dress.
Ag In Ok
AG
Could Barr force a deposition under oath of a current or former secret service agent? Or is that a hill that no one wants to win?
Cassius
backintexas2013 said:

A better question is, why in the world would he take that pic?
biobioprof
aggiedata said:

snowdog90
The fact that Clinton feels it necessary to now lie in print means the kill orders have already been sent. Anyone able to provide evidence against the Clinton crime syndicate better disappear or be protected by SEAL teams.

God I hope the truth comes out.
eric76
AG
aggiehawg said:

Can we not derail this thread, please?
Just correcting some remarks that were off topic.
aggiehawg
AG
aggiedata said:

Not entirely sure that is actually from Clinton. Other media outlets are running with it so I assume it was verified. But seems like a weird source.
backintexas2013
AG
Maybe she wanted a picture with him?

I am not defending Bill but sometimes people get asked to take pictures.
FriendlyAg
snowdog90 said:

HTownAg98 said:

He deserves to be drawn and quartered, with the parts taken to the four corners of the US, burned, and the ground salted. But until he's found guilty, he gets a fair trial. If not, then the system that is already corrupted by some standards becomes even more so.

Yes the system is corrupted. Take, for instance, the fact that our great legal system took a confessed pedophile and human trafficker and gave him 13 months in prison. Except it wasn't really 13 months in prison. Every day of those 13 months, he got to spend 12 hours AT HOME, free to continue his torture and rape of young girls.

That is a legal system that is ****ed beyond all repair. Bringing this piece of **** to justice vigilante style would not harm our God-awful legal system in any way. And it would probably be good for the victims to see that someone actually cares that they were victimized.

Although I agree with your sentiments, that's not how things have been in the last 150 years. I'd rather have an imperfect legal system win the day over emotionally fueled vigilante mob rule.

Let me ask you: is the Plea deal worth it to bring others to justice?

If you want to not see a weed you, could pull out clippers and instantly remove it from your view. Simple and clean. If you want remove the weed without the ability for it to ever grow back, you have to dig out the root. Your hand will get dirty though.

Epstein is a big fish but it sounds like there is a lot of big fish that are complicit in his crimes. If that turns out to be true and others are brought to justice, it will have been a win in my book. Not as satisfying but there would hopefully be less victims in the future.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Although I agree with your sentiments, that's not how things have been in the last 150 years. I'd rather have an imperfect legal system win the day over emotionally fueled vigilante mob rule.

If you want to not see a weed you could pull out clippers and instantly remove it from your view. Simple and clean. If you want remove the weed without ability to ever grow back you have to dig out the root. Your hand will get dirty though.

Epstein is a big fish but it sounds like there is a lot of big fish that are complicit in his crimes. If that turns out to be true and others are brought to justice, it will have been a win in my book. Not as satisfying but there would hopefully be less victims in the future.
I have a caveat however. Epstein is a very mentally ill man. He can't be cured and the government can't "Clockwork Orange" his ass. He can't be allowed back into public (with still a great deal of wealth intact) without chemical castration or surgical, his choice, IMO.
FriendlyAg
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If you want to not see a weed you could pull out clippers and instantly remove it from your view. Simple and clean. If you want remove the weed without ability to ever grow back you have to dig out the root. Your hand will get dirty though.

I have a caveat however. Epstein is a very mentally ill man. He can't be cured and the government can't "Clockwork Orange" his ass. He can't be allowed back into public (with still a great deal of wealth intact) without chemical castration or surgical, his choice, IMO.
You're the lawyer. How do we make it happen?
drcrinum

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/luongo-epsteins-arrest-tells-me-trump-now-out-blood

Very interesting article. I think it belongs on the Mueller thread, but I've posted it here as well.
Ag In Ok
AG
That's rich
dreyOO
aggiehawg said:

aggiedata said:

Not entirely sure that is actually from Clinton. Other media outlets are running with it so I assume it was verified. But seems like a weird source.
Clinton media manipulators: One trip to Europe (which is really a leg from NY to Florida to pedo island to a few Euro stops, then return via Pedo island, Miami, etc.). All one trip vs the 4-8 legs.

I'm assuming they're lying their asses off.
Bunk Moreland
It's being spun all ways. I don't know what slick Bill did or didn't do, but if I flew to NY tomorrow with a stop for a plane change in Atlanta, I'd never consider that 2 trips. Official flight logs would.

So semantics do matter. That being said... If it's a private domestic flight then there are no records to account for him so the number will forever be unknown. My guess is this is why the Clinton's released that carefully worded statement, and also hoping/expecting Epstein not to roll up to Bill if he was in on the illegal *****
snowdog90
"I'm assuming they're lying their asses off. "

Ya think?
will25u
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/luongo-epsteins-arrest-tells-me-trump-now-out-blood

Very interesting article. I think it belongs on the Mueller thread, but I've posted it here as well.

Hope this guy is right
mwm
And we all know that Bill would never lie about sex, right?
captkirk
AG
aggiedata said:

Was his secret service detail just out of frame?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.