***Official 2020-2021 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

175,045 Views | 2549 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MW03
J.P. 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I spot 3 too many grown men wearing jerseys in that video.
Trucker 96
Big drunk dude's knees and butt are gonna be feeling the after effects today
zgolfz85
AG
Luka questionable with neck strain
Spaceship
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Luka questionable with neck strain

He's playing but I'm sure not 100%. Sure hope KP and others show up tonight.
jtstanley4621
AG
Feels like this series is in the process of slipping away. Do not feel good about the prospects of non-Luka mavs players stepping up unfortunately
gigem1223
jtstanley4621 said:

Feels like this series is in the process of slipping away. Do not feel good about the prospects of non-Luka mavs players stepping up unfortunately

THJ, Kleber, Brunson and WCS have been fantastic for the most part. KP is the one that HAS to step it up. Be nice if one of Dodo or Richardson would show up as well.
mavsfan4ever
AG
I think we've got this tonight as long as Luka is healthy and has a good game (big ask). Can't wait for the game. Crowd should be even better than Friday with having all day to pregame on a holiday weekend.
EconAg18
AG
I laughed, and then I got sad

Grapesoda2525
jtstanley4621 said:

I know our defense had something to do with it, but the clippers shot way above their skill level in game 3. Kawhi had a higher field goal percentage then free throw percentage. How often does that happen?

I'm assuming the clippers won't shoot as good tonight and the game will be much closer.
gigem1223
Refs came to play early
EastSideAg2002
4 PF in 4 minutes is impressive.
Grapesoda2525
Man I wish someone on our team I don't even care if it's luka would foul Leonard as hard as humanly possible. I don't even care if it's a flagrant. Leonard is way to comfortable and in the zone. We gotta do something to him.
awrollins
This is ugly ugly defense.
mncag
Grapesoda2525 said:

Man I wish someone on our team I don't even care if it's luka would foul Leonard as hard as humanly possible. I don't even care if it's a flagrant. Leonard is way to comfortable and in the zone. We gotta do something to him.

Mavs need more nasty
NukeAg10
AG
If anyone could blow a 2-0 lead, after winning the first two road games, then it's the mavs. They sure look hellbent on making that happen.
J.P. 03
AG
I think I'd like to retract my wish for Luka to pass more instead of just shooting it at the beginning of every possession.
PooDoo
AG
That was big.
Grapesoda2525
mncag said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Mavs need more nasty
Exactly. Old school teams like the pistons and pacers would pummel the **** out of you if you went into the lane constantly for lay ups. Clippers are getting easy buckets and not paying for it physically. All of our fouls are wussy slaps on the arm or holds.
Grapesoda2525
NukeAg10 said:

If anyone could blow a 2-0 lead, after winning the first two road games, then it's the mavs. They sure look hellbent on making that happen.
Clippers in 7 wouldn't surprise me. I still can't fathom this team losing 4 in a row, but yeah they have been looking like **** for the last 5 quarters.
PascalsWager
AG
Occam's razor: 55/109 from 3 in the first 3 games.

Not even the Warriors with Ray Allen were going to maintain that supernova shooting in the playoffs.

Gotta find another way to win.
TheCurl84
AG
Dennis Scott interviewing the Clippers coach from 20 feet away while both are wearing masks.....might be the dumbest thing I've seen on TV.
"God help us to respond reasonably and love irrationally, not the other way around."

-Brian Moss
Muy
AG
Rondo can EAD
Muy
AG
Mavs ice cold, Clippers can't miss and playing so much harder.
gigem1223
We're done
Blindside05
AG
Zero defense...... zero might be too high
Grapesoda2525
This has been one crap tactic piece of **** game so far. Wtf are the Mavericks even doing?
mncag
Mavs soft and chokers presently
awrollins
Whoever thought putting Burke in the game was a good idea needs a reality check.
gigem1223
Josh Richardson is ****ing worthless
Grapesoda2525
I'm going to turn this off in a minute if nothing different happens.

The clippers are making the Mavericks their prison *****. Going in dry and hard.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Luka seems like he's in a lot of pain.
Blindside05
AG
Make your free throws!!!!
gigem1223
Gotta get Luka out of the game Rick!
Grapesoda2525
This announcer sucks. Making it seem like luka made a big shot when we're down by 15.
gigem1223
2/13 from 3, several wide open

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.