***Official 2020-2021 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

172,180 Views | 2549 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MW03
MavsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a freaking start. We are shooting it at an incredible clip right now.
gigem1223
Awesome start with little to nothing from KP. Maxi and THJ came to play.
awrollins
These refs are atrocious. The fact that they have shot 12 free throws to our 0 is horrific. That no call on the Luka dunk might have been one of the worst no calls I've ever seen.
Grapesoda2525
2 point lead after 1 quarter isn't much to be excited about. Unless you think this is some kind of rush that the clippers threw at us in reaction to losing game 1.
Saint Pablo
By design. Gotta help out LA.
BallerStaf2003
AG
11 free throws for the clips vs 0 for us.

Not sure how kawhi gets away with stiff arming everyone that guards him but I wish we could do that too. Lol
J.P. 03
AG
As a YouTubeTV subscriber with no Bally Sports, I just wanted y'all to know that I can really feel the excitement you've been describing by experiencing tonight's action on ESPN gamecast on my phone.
Grapesoda2525
J.P. 03 said:

As a YouTubeTV subscriber with no Bally Sports, I just wanted y'all to know that I can really feel the excitement you've been describing by experiencing tonight's action on ESPN gamecast on my phone.
**** Bally what a bunch of ****heads.
EastSideAg2002
ChoppinDs40 said:

Refs will show up tonight. In typical Clipper fashion, they will play nasty and should be called for a foul on just about every possession. On the other side of the court, every time Kawhi touches the ball tonight, they're going to call a shooting foul. Look for Kawhi to have almost 40 points with 15/17 FTA.
Saint Pablo
Bro go to 6stream.xyz
PatAg
AG
11 ft - 0 ft in 1st quarter
gigem1223
Why is Maxi still sitting?
awrollins
Melli is a liability against the more athletic clippers.
BallerStaf2003
AG
J.P. 03 said:

Someone help an Ag out. PM this dude some uverse, directv, or spectrum logins.

Download the Bally's app and stream it once someone gives you the login. That's what I just did and am watching it.
awrollins
http://crackstreams.is/schedule/ also works
gigem1223
Mavs are just cooking Zubac
Saint Pablo
Bally can blow me. Would rather use some site that is streaming illegally.
gigem1223
I like our chances. We still haven't shot a FT, Kawhi can't miss and we're still leading. Kawhi will get tired legs sooner or later.
Saint Pablo
I don't think he or PG have rested yet.
Saint Pablo
We finally make it to the FT line with 5 minutes left in the half.
gigem1223
Lmao at that travel. Frick these refs
gigem1223
Luka is gassed
BallerStaf2003
AG

I also don't understand how kawhi Leonard can stiff arm anyone guarding him with impunity. He pushes off every single time.
dave94
AG
Both teams are going at it so hard they're all gonna be gassed by the end
awrollins
wtf is Kleber supposed to do there?
Carlo4
AG
Shooting 67% and 71% from 3 at the half and tied game. Insane
Grapesoda2525
I know I will get flamed for this, but I don't get good vibes with the clippers forcing turnovers and not missing hardly any of there shots.

The ref just called a foul on kleber when kleber was playing perfect defense. Wtf?
Grapesoda2525
Kawhi has played 21 out of 24 minutes tonight. Hopefully he will be out of gas by game 5 or 6
MW03
AG
FREE DWIGHT, YOU COWARDS
gigem1223
Amazing we're only down 2 with the game Kawhi and the refs are having,
awrollins
I said it before and I'll say it again, these officials are complete garbage. Luka or KP has to be clobbered by the Clippers in order to maybe get a call (that Luka dunk in the first quarter is an example of a horrible no call). Meanwhile, Kawhi barely gets touched and gets every single whistle. Hell, Kleber played absolutely perfect defense on Kawhi and Kawhi still somehow got the call. Only thing keeping us in the game right now is our shooting... Let's win this!
Grapesoda2525
awrollins said:

I said it before and I'll say it again, these officials are complete garbage. Luka or KP has to be clobbered by the Clippers in order to maybe get a call (that Luka dunk in the first quarter is an example of a horrible no call). Meanwhile, Kawhi barely gets touched and gets every single whistle. Hell, Kleber played absolutely perfect defense on Kawhi and Kawhi still somehow got the call. Only thing keeping us in the game right now is our shooting... Let's win this!
We need the clippers to actually miss some shots.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

awrollins said:

When they've missed a lot of times they go to the free throw line.

The call on Brunson with his feet on the ground and kawhi leaned into him was especially egregious.
PooDoo
AG
The turnovers and missed free throws... oof.

If it was a video game I would've thrown my controller
Grapesoda2525
BallerStaf2003 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

awrollins said:

When they've missed a lot of times they go to the free throw line.

The call on Brunson with his feet on the ground and kawhi leaned into him was especially egregious.
Leonard is getting Dwayne wade 2006 nba finals treatment tonight. Will be a tough one to win.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.