*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,755 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Beezy2389
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good attempt guys, I got booted at the end as well so might be on Bungie's end
dcaggie04
AG
Yeah, I got booted also. We'll get it next time.
Prime0882
AG
Not too bad of a night last night getting through three of four of the encounters without any of us having experience with them.

Since we're on the fourth encounter still, I am down for trying again tonight to finish up the raid so we can knock out that triumph for the badge.

Anyone else up for it? What time is good for y'all if we do this?
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

Not too bad of a night last night getting through three of four of the encounters without any of us having experience with them.

Since we're on the fourth encounter still, I am down for trying again tonight to finish up the raid so we can knock out that triumph for the badge.

Anyone else up for it? What time is good for y'all if we do this?

I'll be home early tonight, hoping to be on around 6-7pm Eastern timeframe. Let's start as early as possible so we can knock this out and not be zombies at work tomorrow.
emerick20
AG
Did you guys finish the encounter we were on when I had to leave?

I might be able to get on tonight after 9pm central. Might being the key word here. Bachelor in Paradise is on tonight and my wife is not going to miss that so I can raid...
titanmaster_race
emerick20 said:

Did you guys finish the encounter we were on when I had to leave?

I might be able to get on tonight after 9pm central. Might being the key word here. Bachelor in Paradise is on tonight and my wife is not going to miss that so I can raid...

After a while, yes. We're on the final encounter
redbaron788
AG
Good morning y'all!
How are my fellow raid zombies doing?
titanmaster_race
redbaron788 said:

Good morning y'all!
How are my fellow raid zombies doing?

Doing ok now thanks to coffee. Ask me again at 2pm
dcaggie04
AG
Did y'all finish it? And by red's comment, you guys must have been up "late".
Prime0882
AG
dcaggie04 said:

Did y'all finish it? And by red's comment, you guys must have been up "late".
We beat our heads against the wall until about midnight EST when we finally finished it... I got a second helm, so that was a bit anticlimactic as far as loot drops went.

I think the experience almost gave Beezy an anxiety attack. Of all the raids it was probably the most mechanic heavy one that I can really remember.
redbaron788
AG
"Last run" claim remains undefeated!
titanmaster_race
Just preordered shadow keep. Plus I think I might be able to get on for a bit between now and Tuesday. Especially if Dorian keeps me out in Texas for another day or two.
titanmaster_race
Need to rant.

The reckoning armor grind is the most unfun, punishing, ridiculous grind. I've done no less than 12 tier 3 reckonings with sentry motes and still don't have a full set of armor. But I have no less than 5 sets of notorious sentry gauntlets. Still waiting on the greaves, even though I've gotten gauntlets 3x in a row now....
Beezy2389
AG

Sexy
titanmaster_race
I've got the day off tomorrow thanks to Dorian. Assuming I don't lose power, I'm gonna be on destiny a ton.
Prime0882
AG
Who is ready to get on the pain train these next couple of weeks? I was thinking of starting the Comp grind in earnest tonight since it's all I really have left to do this season.

redbaron788
AG
I'm ready, but i won't be able to get on til Wednesday evening at the earliest. Wish I could have stayed now it's pushed off East
titanmaster_race
Anyone wanna start working on the raid tribute triumphs? With the right armor and weapons it should only take 1, maybe 2 run throughs of each raid. Really want that bad juju catalyst
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Anyone wanna start working on the raid tribute triumphs? With the right armor and weapons it should only take 1, maybe 2 run throughs of each raid. Really want that bad juju catalyst
Think Red and I already agreed to it (and it was my idea)... We need to start on that Outbreak Prime catalyst, too... I want that one even more!

Beezy - when will you return to us? Also, without your post I have no clue what was in the update this past Tuesday.
dcaggie04
AG
I'd be up to help if you guys help me get whisper and outbreak. I'm already partially through the raid encounter triumphs from our crown run the first time.
dcaggie04
AG
Here were the patch notes from Tuesday update.

INVESTMENT
Inventory
Updated the stack size limit from 999 to 9,999 for Planetary Materials, Gunsmith Materials, Vanguard Tokens, Crucible Tokens, and Iron Banner Tokens.

Braytech Schematics
Braytech Schematics are no longer limited to 1 per day, per account
Braytech Schematics have a 25% drop chance when opening any Rasputin Data Cache
The four Braytech weapons offered by Ana Bray, and also tied to the Wayfarer seal, now have a greater chance of granting a weapon you do not currently have.

NOTE: The description of the item will be incorrect and still mention that it's limited to 1 per day, per account. This will be addressed in a future hotfix.

Pinnacle Weapon Quests
Wendigo GL3
Grenade Launcher kills are worth 100% more for each objective
Death Penalty no longer exist for the final objective
Grenade Launcher multikills grant 50% more progress
Completing Playlist strikes grants a significant amount of progress towards the final objective
Mountaintop
Required number of multi-kills has been reduced from 200 to 75
Required number of medals has been reduced from 100 to 25
Points earned in Competitive has been further increased relative to other pvp modes
roughly 1x for Quickplay, 2x for IB, 3x for comp

ACTIVITIES
Gambit Prime and Reckoning
Enemies in Reckoning adjusted to have less health and do less damage to players
Increased weapon drop rates in Reckoning and Gambit Prime
Further increased bad luck protection to each activity, so players should receive a weapon reward after playing multiple matches without one dropping
Tier 3 Reckoning will have even higher drop rates, as it is more challenging

Eververse
Refunds
Fixed an issue that would cause wrapped items to no longer be refundable when transferred between characters
Character Boosts
The Forsaken character boost is no longer available for purchase
Players will continue to receive one free character boost when accessing Forsaken for the first time
Beezy2389
AG
Update 2.5.2.2

Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/48119

Investment
Inventory
  • Updated the stack size limit from 999 to 9,999 for Planetary Materials, Gunsmith Materials, Vanguard Tokens, Crucible Tokens, and Iron Banner Tokens.
Braytech Schematics
  • Braytech Schematics are no longer limited to 1 per day, per account
  • Braytech Schematics have a 25% drop chance when opening any Rasputin Data Cache
  • The four Braytech weapons offered by Ana Bray, and also tied to the Wayfarer seal, now have a greater chance of granting a weapon you do not currently have.
NOTE: The description of the item will be incorrect and still mention that it's limited to 1 per day, per account. This will be addressed in a future hotfix.
Pinnacle Weapon Quests
  • Wendigo GL3
    • Grenade Launcher kills are worth 100% more for each objective
    • Death Penalty no longer exist for the final objective
    • Grenade Launcher multikills grant 50% more progress
    • Completing Playlist strikes grants a significant amount of progress towards the final objective
  • Mountaintop
    • Required number of multi-kills has been reduced from 200 to 75
    • Required number of medals has been reduced from 100 to 25
    • Points earned in Competitive has been further increased relative to other pvp modes
    • roughly 1x for Quickplay, 2x for IB, 3x for comp

Activities
Gambit Prime and Reckoning
  • Enemies in Reckoning adjusted to have less health and do less damage to players
  • Increased weapon drop rates in Reckoning and Gambit Prime
    • Further increased bad luck protection to each activity, so players should receive a weapon reward after playing multiple matches without one dropping
    • Tier 3 Reckoning will have even higher drop rates, as it is more challenging
Eververse
  • Refunds
    • Fixed an issue that would cause wrapped items to no longer be refundable when transferred between characters
  • Character Boosts
    • The Forsaken character boost is no longer available for purchase
    • Players will continue to receive one free character boost when accessing Forsaken for the first time
Beezy2389
AG
Psh learn to format newb. (aka Copy and Paste directly from Reddit)
dcaggie04
AG
I'm on a phone. What do you expect?
Beezy2389
AG
Prime0882
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Glad to see you're alive, Breezy
Beezy2389
AG
Been dealing with the house! I've accepted an offer and have an inspector coming out today so things are moving pretty quick.
titanmaster_race
Beezy2389 said:

Been dealing with the house! I've accepted an offer and have an inspector coming out today so things are moving pretty quick.

Congrats!
Beezy2389
AG
Big box of text on the new This Week at Bungie that I'll go through later but here's some new armor that actually looks dope.

Over the weekend, we were boots on the ground at PAX West. A few attendees helped themselves to a preview of some upcoming armor coming in Shadowkeep. This week, we'd like to showcase more upcoming sets, giving you a fashion show of sorts. Here are the fall collections, arranged by their sources.

Dreambane Armor Set
Acquired from activities on the Moon.
Video Link

Garden of Salvation Raid Armor Set
Acquired from the Garden of Salvation raid.
Video Link

Substitutional Armor Set
Acquired from Seasonal activities, free Season Rank rewards, and premium Season Rank rewards.
Video Link

Phenotype Plasticity Universal Ornament Set
Acquired from premium Season Rank rewards.
Video Link

Iron Will Armor Set
Acquired from participating in Iron Banner.
Video Link

Empyrean Cartographer Universal Ornament Set
Acquired from the Eververse store.
Video Link

In addition to all this, the currently available armor sets will drop as Armor 2.0 versions when Shadowkeep launches.

Armor 2.0: Reprisals
  • Crucible: Year 1
    • Includes Year 1 ornaments
  • Vanguard: Year 1
    • Includes Year 1 ornaments
  • Black Armory
    • Forge
  • Gambit
    • Gambit: Forsaken
    • Gambit Prime: Season of the Drifter
  • Menagerie
    • All Menagerie armor
  • Raids
    • Leviathan
    • Eater of Worlds
    • Spire of Stars
    • Last Wish
    • Scourge of the Past
    • Crown of Sorrow
  • Destinations
    • European Dead Zone
    • Titan
    • Nessus
    • Io
    • Mercury
    • Mars (Vendor and Escalation Protocol)
    • Tangled Shore
    • Dreaming City
There will also be additional world drops that can be found in Legendary engrams which have been updated to Armor 2.0.
titanmaster_race
I have reached the mountaintop!

Naveronski
AG
Congrats!

I started that grind, but we ended up just cheesing it.
titanmaster_race
Thanks! I was making decent progress, albeit slow, before last weekly reset. Then the new update that nerfed the quest sped things up very quickly.

That, and using a well of radiance warlock with empowering rift and Lunafaction boots + militias birthright, fighting lion, edge transit.
Prime0882
AG
Who is all up for getting back on the Comp grind tonight? Last week to work on stuff for the triumph before it ends with next week's reset.

Anyone need any raids going forward, too?
redbaron788
AG
Yes
titanmaster_race
Prob can't do tonight but I'm down for later in the week

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.