Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,816 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
mwp02ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ruddyduck said:

Counterpoint said:

Clinton & Trump. Bet she has a ton of non-politicians though.

really? you don't think that would have come out by now? try some critical thought next time.
I mean really, I'm astounded that someone thinks that Trump was in ANY way involved with this and could ever get this far into his presidency. He either would be controlled by it or they would have leaked it. Even it it was the thinnest of realms of possibility they would have it over every major news source around the world.
drcrinum

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-ghislaine-maxwell-idUSKCN24U31S

Quote:

...U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska in Manhattan rejected Maxwell's argument that her arrest on July 2 and indictment were "compelling" reasons to continue sealing her April 2016 deposition, and a deposition by an unnamed Epstein accuser.

The depositions came from a now-closed civil defamation lawsuit against Maxwell by one of Epstein's accusers, Virginia Giuffre.

Maxwell filed a notice of appeal less than an hour after Preska ruled....

Her deposition is not going to be released today because of the appeal.

will25u
Check out the Maxwell thread. I put a article on there where the judge ruled an hour after she filed the appeal and the judge ruled that a lot of the documents can still be released today. Some will be released on Monday pending the appeal decision.
drcrinum

drcrinum

lead
So, it's happening?
drcrinum

Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Alan Dershowitz is in pretty big trouble because Republicans don't like child rape, and Democrats/media don't like anyone who has ever defended Trump.
ballchain
will25u
drcrinum

agent-maroon
AG
drcrinum said:

That sound you heard off in the distance was the nevertrumpers Epstein narrative crashing to the ground.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
pdc093
drcrinum said:

The DNC trying SO HARD to link the President to this mess, is going to be sporting quite the 'black eye'...

HA.HA.HA.

#TRUMP2020LandSlide
chimpanzee
Comparing the coverage of this to the coverage of the "collusion" should be a case study for something.

will25u
valvemonkey91
AG
Wow! Now, will anyone famous, rich or of importance face the music? The integrity of our justice study em is hanging by a thread with this and the spying.
drcrinum

Stat Monitor Repairman
Lol at all of this. We live in a giant donkey show free for all.. The rule of law is dead.
ChipFTAC01
AG
valvemonkey91 said:

Wow! Now, will anyone famous, rich or of importance face the music? The integrity of our justice study em is hanging by a thread with this and the spying.

My guess? No. I assume Maxwell will go down but no one else will face any music.
Burdizzo
AG
Stephen Hawking? Really?

https://www.newsweek.com/stephen-hawking-named-epstein-unsealed-files-virginia-giuffre-ghislaine-maxwell-1521920
Barnyard96
AG
Burdizzo said:

Stephen Hawking? Really?

https://www.newsweek.com/stephen-hawking-named-epstein-unsealed-files-virginia-giuffre-ghislaine-maxwell-1521920
Of course, the story starts out with photo of Trumps with Epstein and Maxwell.
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Ruh-roh! If that plea deal gets tossed, Maxwell is opened up to charges outside of the 1994-1997 time frame. Slick Willy (among others) would then be in play.
drcrinum

aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Suicide? Or her escape is all planned?
lead
^or solitary confinement sucks
TyHolden
AG
She ask for juvi?

it's a joke...rest army
fullback44
AG
thomas20:29 said:

She ask for juvi?
That's just wrong
Bert315
AG

She ask for juvi?

Convincingly
AG
It's not funny how jokes like this has been normalized, 50 years ago with these accusations a mob would of dragged her out of prison and burned her witch ass
valvemonkey91
AG

She ask for juvi?

it's a joke...rest army

This is why I come here. I have the same sick sense of humor. See you in hell. First round is on me.
TyHolden
AG
valvemonkey91 said:

She ask for juvi?

it's a joke...rest army
This is why I come here. I have the same sick sense of humor. See you in hell. First round is on me.
it's a sick joke, yes, but you can pray for prisoners as well. watch or read "the shack". i know it's fiction but it makes you think.
drcrinum

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1298587/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-prince-andrew-power-doc/
drcrinum

https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/les-wexner-agrees-to-give-written-deposition-in-epstein-related-case/amp/

Quote:

Billionaire fashion mogul Les Wexner has agreed to answer written deposition questions to prove he had no knowledge of an extortion scheme by Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre in a legal battle between her and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz.

In a newly unsealed letter to a Manhattan federal judge, Wexner's attorneys said they offered as a compromise to have him answer written questions related to Dershowitz's claim that Giuffre tried to extort money from him because of his ties to Epstein.

They added that Dershowitz viewed the proposal as "unacceptable" and they knew he would oppose their motion for the written deposition.

In a legal battle with Giuffre, Dershowitz is hoping to show that she tried to extort Wexner, the former head of Victoria's Secret's parent company who has ties to Epstein.

Giuffre, who says she was abused by Epstein in the early 2000s, alleged the multimillionaire pedophile lent her out to be abused by other powerful men in his orbit, including Dershowitz.

Giuffre sued Dershowitz for defamation, alleging he accused her of falsely claiming she was abused by him to extort money from Wexner.

In a recently unsealed June 2019 letter to Dershowitz's attorney, Wexner's attorney said he has no information that will support Dershowitz's claim of an extortion plot against him.

"We believe Mr. Wexner has no non-privileged information relevant to a claim or defense on Mr. Dershowitz's allegations of an extortion scheme," the letter states.

"As for the remaining allegations in the Lawsuit, we believe Mr. Wexner's deposition would impose an unreasonable burden on him as his testimony would not be relevant and/or proportional to the needs of the Lawsuits and, in fact, is at best merely inadmissible extrinsic, collateral evidence," it adds.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

"We believe Mr. Wexner has no non-privileged information relevant to a claim or defense on Mr. Dershowitz's allegations of an extortion scheme," the letter states.
Say what again?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.