Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,620 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
RyanAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

[You have been around long enough to know that is over the line. -Staff]
Definitely Not A Cop
AG

[You have been around long enough to know better than to quote a post like that. - Staff]
digital_ag
AG
This thread took a... turn.
MooreTrucker
AG
Champ Bailey said:

The correct way to handle it would be to let posters agree or disagree with Q, and explain why all on one thread. Some posters like having their own sandbox though, and the moderation on this board has given it to them. So a counter thread seems appropriate.

I disagree with personally calling posters out from other threads though. Itvseems kind of vindictive. Although it's no worse than any 2 teas comment or the posters who have posts from other people in their signatures.
It could have been as you describe, but too many like the OP and others here don't want to explain why they disagree, just ridicule those that agree.
Redstone
AG
Does anybody think we need a solid MAGAman to monitor this board and clean up the trolls?
FriscoKid
AG
digital_ag said:

This thread took a... turn.
And stuff like this leads to bans and deletions. I think it's funny and should stay up longer.
AgFan2015

It's either the greatest interwebs troll of all-time or the greatest military psyop of all time. A binary choice, nothing in between. Red Pill or Blue Pill?

You've all got to admit, it's pretty damn effective at "starting a conversation"
marble rye
AG
I volunteer as tribute!
Roy coy
AG

User name checks

blindey said:

Secolobo said:

I don't think it's just the voting base...

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=qanon

Maybe it started with a dedicated base and -- perhaps surprisingly -- grew. People are willing to buy into what they want to hear and what they think they want to hear.

Everyone is looking for an explanation of the world around them and Q certainly offers one.
marble rye
AG
Also OP needs a few of these.

Redstone
AG
For lurkers: please scroll through the Q thread for my contributions.
flashplayer
AG
OP just stated what a lot of us who've ventured into that thread and are actually curious about what information is coming out (if nothing else for entertainment purposes) have been thinking the whole time.

I've gone into that thread several times and raised some counterpoints or questioned peoples conclusions, and it turns into a lynch mob of Q disciples.

I am also not naive and believe that a good many people involved in government are absolute slime and evil, and I do think there was a conspiracy by the FBI / Dept of justice to let HRC off the hook for her crimes and probably to spy on Trump and his campaign. And I am sure that it's possible at least some of the specific accusations made by whoever the Q anon character is are legitimately accurate.

But some of the crap they spew on that thread is absolute nonsense and I can't believe they get away with ridiculing people who question some of the mental gymnastics.
SquirrellyDan
AG
flashplayer said:

OP just stated what a lot of us who've ventured into that thread and are actually curious about what information is coming out (if nothing else for entertainment purposes) have been thinking the whole time.

I've gone into that thread several times and raised some counterpoints or questioned peoples conclusions, and it turns into a lynch mob of Q disciples.

I am also not naive and believe that a good many people involved in government are absolute slime and evil, and I do think there was a conspiracy by the FBI / Dept of justice to let HRC off the hook for her crimes and probably to spy on Trump and his campaign. And I am sure that it's possible at least some of the specific accusations made by whoever the Q anon character is are legitimately accurate.

But some of the crap they spew on that thread is absolute nonsense and I can't believe they get away with ridiculing people who question some of the mental gymnastics.

Well said. I'm by no means naive and I don't trust a lot of what is fed to us by our government and main stream media. What gets me is that those guys (most of them) feel that if you can't prove something to be false, it's absolute gospel unless it doesn't fit into the fantasy they want to believe.
PooDoo
AG
marble rye said:

Your wife doesn't get mad when you post pictures of her legs on TexAgs?
SquirrellyDan
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Champ Bailey said:

The correct way to handle it would be to let posters agree or disagree with Q, and explain why all on one thread. Some posters like having their own sandbox though, and the moderation on this board has given it to them. So a counter thread seems appropriate.

I disagree with personally calling posters out from other threads though. Itvseems kind of vindictive. Although it's no worse than any 2 teas comment or the posters who have posts from other people in their signatures.
It could have been as you describe, but too many like the OP and others here don't want to explain why they disagree, just ridicule those that agree.

I'm just a random internet poster like q. If anything, you should have to prove your w followers' nonsense posts. Please explain why you disagree with me instead of ridiculing logical people who don't fall in line with your ludacris ideas.
Secolobo
AG
Just checking in to make sure no one has hurt themselves...
Good? Ok.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
FriscoKid
AG
PooDoo said:

marble rye said:

Your wife doesn't get mad when you post pictures of her legs on TexAgs?
I don't think marble rye is gay
Ellis Wyatt
flashplayer said:

Good. I find myself in exactly the same place.
SquirrellyDan
AG
marble rye said:

What does this mean? Is this a cryptic q post?

Think.

Logic.

What is sand?

WHY is earth?

Who benefits??

#q
hbtheduce
AG
I treat the Q board as entertainment and a mental exercise:

Lets assume Q is true: what does that mean and how does reality fit? I do the same things with the Mueller thread. Scott Adams would call it a lens. Make assumption A, what would that mean and how do the facts fit?

There are some hard truths in the Q thread: The human/child trafficking network around the world is larger than previously thought, and we are just now seeing some real moves to prosecute those sick people. Does that mean Clinton and Huma were pedovores or w/e nonsense theories are tossed out. Hell no.
Ellis Wyatt
PrimeTime09 said:

flashplayer said:

Well said. I'm by no means naive and I don't trust a lot of what is fed to us by our government and main stream media. What gets me is that those guys (most of them) feel that if you can't prove something to be false, it's absolute gospel unless it doesn't fit into the fantasy they want to believe.
It seems that you just don't understand what is actually going on in that thread. There is a lot of skepticism, but it is more for reading than arguing. Not sure why that pisses you off so much.

It is already a really long thread that is only made longer by the ridiculous tangential things people post because they think other people are looney for following Q. Especially considering that probably more than half the regulars on that thread don't necessarily believe a lot or any of the Q posts.

It's not really difficult.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

PrimeTime09 said:

flashplayer said:

It seems that you just don't understand what is actually going on in that thread. There is a lot of skepticism, but it is more for reading than arguing. Not sure why that pisses you off so much.

It is already a really long thread that is only made longer by the ridiculous tangential things people post because they think other people are looney for following Q. Especially considering that probably more than half the regulars on that thread don't necessarily believe a lot or any of the Q posts.

It's not really difficult.

It's been made clear to me that the q thread is not for arguing. It's for blind belief in something crazy that many on that thread want to be true. I won't loop you in with the crazies, but don't pretend there aren't a lot of people on that thread that harbor absolutely insane beliefs. This is a thread for those who want to point out how ridiculous they are. If you don't believe that, fine. Go post there.
MooreTrucker
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

MooreTrucker said:

I'm just a random internet poster like q. If anything, you should have to prove your w followers' nonsense posts. Please explain why you disagree with me instead of ridiculing logical people who don't fall in line with your ludacris ideas.
I don't ridicule anyone, and I don't worship Q. I do find his stuff fascinating and think some of that stuff hits to close to just be coincidence. Of course, a lot of that has to do with the HOPE that it's actually true and that bad people are about to get some of what they deserve. I've also said many times that I don't think when it's all said and done that it will matter much to REALLY clean things up.
Redstone
AG
Really? Why have I been getting so few stars across these 2 threads?
PooDoo
AG
Redstone said:

Really? Why have I been getting so few stars across these 2 threads?

More boobs = more stars

See
SquirrellyDan
AG
MooreTrucker said:

PrimeTime09 said:

MooreTrucker said:

I don't ridicule anyone, and I don't worship Q. I do find his stuff fascinating and think some of that stuff hits to close to just be coincidence. Of course, a lot of that has to do with the HOPE that it's actually true and that bad people are about to get some of what they deserve. I've also said many times that I don't think when it's all said and done that it will matter much to REALLY clean things up.

Hope is the key word here. Ignore facts and logic, but hope is fine. Hope=fact on q thread. I hope you go back there and find what you are looking for.
jefe95
AG
First day back from a ban and so tempted to tee off on primetime.
BMX Bandit
jefe95 said:

First day back from a ban and so tempted to tee off on primetime.

Truth hurts, eh?

As people are so fond of saying on that thread, "if you don't like this, go read another thread. This thread has a specific information purposes. It's not for discussion".
jefe95
AG
Now if he was spitting truth there wouldn't be a need to tee off now would there?
BMX Bandit
jefe95 said:

Now if he was spitting truth there wouldn't be a need to tee off now would there?

So people needing to tee off on the Q nonsense means he's not spitting truth? Odd conclusion you reached there.

jefe95
AG
Well 3 pages in there are a whole two posts legitimately discussing Q. The rest of the thread is basically calling everyone on the other thread an idiot.

That's not discusssion.
txwxman
It's silly to try to persuade someone that water is in fact wet.
BMX Bandit
Q Predicted that you would post that
MagnoliaTX
AG
I look and react to Q the same way I do when I see an infowars bumper sticker. Just laugh at them. The Incels are the ones to worry about.
MagnoliaTX
AG
Q believers are a lot like people who SWEAR their horoscope predicted how their day went. How do you discuss something as moronic as "I'M TOTALLY A GEMINI, Y'ALL."

But then again they believe in the deep state soros rothschild crap.

It's infowars for old people who don't understand the internet. Or young people who are having fun with them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.