Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,507 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Q is Trump team propaganda at worst. And a very careful internet troll (autist level, meant as a compliment) at best.

Could also be Russia or China.
atmtws
AG
Q is Sarah Saunders and Kellyanne. Book it.
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
atmtws
AG
Regardless though, Q has encouraged hundreds of thousands, if not millions, to question their government and the press. Our country would be much better off with a people vs govt mentality, rather than republican vs democrat.
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
TXCityAggie
AG
The Q fanboys are complete dumbasses. I can't even believe there are graduates of Texas A&M that are that stupid.
57 STATES!
So if Q says Mueller was appointed by Trump and is actually investigating Hillary and Obama, you would think the Q people would not want Mueller fired, right?
ThatOneAg
ATMTWS said:

Regardless though, Q has encouraged hundreds of thousands, if not millions, to question their government and the press. Our country would be much better off with a people vs govt mentality, rather than republican vs democrat.
CedricBudrivenheimer
S
Q is quite obviously a continuation of the Russian troll farm work and there are a lot of really dumb or bored people who will believe any extreme point of view as long as it is on their side of the political spectrum.
Tecolote
AG
TXCityAggie said:

The Q fanboys are complete dumbasses. I can't even believe there are graduates of Texas A&M that are that stupid.
Ag tag =/= graduate, just former student. So, some may have failed out. But, likely vast majority are graduates which is sad.
57 STATES!
Is Q the largest intelligence drop in history... or is it drop in intelligence?
Ervin Burrell
AG
IDAGG said:

PrimeTime09 said:

Just to bring this back up....the Q thread is extra hilarious right now.

They all thought the world was supposed to end in July, and when it didn't, they're doubling down. The media attention Q has been getting (read: people making fun of these people and pointing out how they make Trump look bad) is being read on the thread as "The message is spreading!"

Can't wait to see what Q will predict next!

That thread delivers...comedy. But Q has predicted many things that have come true. For instance:
1) Hillary has been arrested. Obama is gallivanting around the Globe to keep out of reach of the law.
2) A bunch of Democrats and Deep Staters have been imprisoned in Guantanamo. The military tribunals start shortly, with executions expected around the first regular season NFL game.
3) That pedo poster in Portland was totally authentic and just proves Comet Pizza was real. Expect Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, the entire Podesta family etc etc to be rounded up shortly.
4) ALL of the cabals (there are many) are on the cusp of being destroyed.
5) Since Mueller is a white hat, he is meeting with Trump soon to plan the arrest the few Deep Staters who aren't yet in Guantanamo. BTW, Guantanamo is so full they are reopening Fort. Smith, Fort Kearney, Fort Clatsop, and Fort Apache, the Bronx to hold all of the Democrats.

That thread is like bumper stickers. It really does help understand various posters' state of mind.

And when none of what Q has predicted comes true, they will believe that Q was thwarted by the deep state, GOPe, The Rothschilds, chain BBQ joints, and other miscreants. They will never admit that they were wrong. NEVER.

It's the pizza pedo ring on steroids, and is a serious indictment on the gullibility and idiocy of many of those on the right, the folks who claim to be all about logic and not emotion. Hope the thread keeps going though, it's hilarious (yet sad, knowing they have a degree from the same university as you) to see people eat it up.
Actual Talking Thermos
Here's the thing, even if we accept for the sake of argument that Q has "called" some things that prove they have some kind of inside information in the Trump admin, all that would prove is that they are in or collaborating with someone in the Trump admin. If anything, that should make a rational reader a hell of a lot MORE skeptical about wild tales from this anonymous account about how the political opposition to the Trump admin is made up of Satanist cannibal pedophiles or whatever and their assurances that the Trump admin is fighting and winning this incredible heroic battle behind the scenes to rescue babies from their evil clutches.

Even if you somehow find it plausible that this is going on, the idea that Donald Trump of all people would just keep it hush-hush instead of shouting from the rooftops about the evil Dems and his bigly victories against them is just too much for any sane person to accept.
Synopsis
I just dislike it when a random bunch of thoughts that could be interpreted to mean anything after the fact are thrown out there and then people claim "gotcha!"

I have a difficult time understanding those cryptic messages and it only makes matters worse when someone comes along and says "see! groundswell definitely points towards the indictment of XXX in the [insert random name here] prosecutor for the ag subsidies!" or some type of nonsense.

It's just too much of a reach. On top of that, it's been going on forever with nothing of substance proven.
Synopsis
ActualTalkingThermos said:

Here's the thing, even if we accept for the sake of argument that Q has "called" some things that prove they have some kind of inside information in the Trump admin, all that would prove is that they are in or collaborating with someone in the Trump admin. If anything, that should make a rational reader a hell of a lot MORE skeptical about wild tales from this anonymous account about how the political opposition to the Trump admin is made up of Satanist cannibal pedophiles or whatever and their assurances that the Trump admin is fighting and winning this incredible heroic battle behind the scenes to rescue babies from their evil clutches.

Even if you somehow find it plausible that this is going on, the idea that Donald Trump of all people would just keep it hush-hush instead of shouting from the rooftops about the evil Dems and his bigly victories against them is just too much for any sane person to accept.

Yes.
IDAGG
AG

A freakin talking Thermos is more rational than a fair amount of posters on the Q thread.

Just imagine what a talking Yeti could do.
Brock Landers
AG
Do you ever think to yourself, "Gee, I wonder what type of person could actually be recruited into a cult?"

I think you have your answer.
HTownAg98
etcetera said:

Sorry I missed this thread in May. Am just now reading it.
MASAXET said:

I never look at the Q thread, but the main Mueller thread is pretty damn sad in its own right. Very poor excuses for legal "analysis" going on, even from posters that I otherwise had healthy intellectual respect for, which has led to a feeding frenzy of predictions. Waaay too much selection bias and cognitive dissonance.
Agreed. Some of it is laughably bad legal analysis and misstatement of case facts from certain posters who should know better. If not for BMX and htownag98 regularly correcting a couple of the other attnys there, that thread would be on par with the Q thread.

Otoh, it is cheap entertainment to read the daily posts and watch them travel down conspiracy rabbit holes.

Fun fact: I'm not an attorney and never went to law school.
HTownAg98
IDAGG said:

A freakin talking Thermos is more rational than a fair amount of posters on the Q thread.

Just imagine what a talking Yeti could do.

It would turn things ice cold just by talking to it.
57 STATES!
It is legitimately worrying how passionate some of these followers are. IF Trump does get impeached, which I'd say isn't likely but is possible, or even if he doesn't get re-elected and claims it's rigged (he even did this when he won), these people could become dangerous.

I know some of them just follow Q for the fun fantasy of it, but I'm pretty sure a lot of them actually believe it all.
wannaggie
BMX Bandit said:

FriscoKid said:

I'd like to see the most flagged posters on this board.

I'd like to see who flags people the most even more
I've been on TexAgs for over a decade and have been in many many very aggressive debates here. Yet I've only been banned twice and that was earlier this year for very very mild comments. The message was quite clear that a specific poster's behavior is protected and not open for discussion.
ThatOneAg
Kevin Malone said:

It is legitimately worrying how passionate some of these followers are. IF Trump does get impeached, which I'd say isn't likely but is possible, or even if he doesn't get re-elected and claims it's rigged (he even did this when he won), these people could become dangerous.

I know some of them just follow Q for the fun fantasy of it, but I'm pretty sure a lot of them actually believe it all.
Ironic post is ironic.
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
Kevin Malone said:

Some people believe Alex Jones tells the whole truth. Some people believe Sutherland Springs was a false flag.

They're wrong, but it's their right to be.
BenFiasco14
AG
numetalbizkitaggie said:

Kevin Malone said:

Some people believe Alex Jones tells the whole truth. Some people believe Sutherland Springs was a false flag.

And some people believe trump nefariously plotted with Putin to hack and steal the election.

Water is wet.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

numetalbizkitaggie said:

Kevin Malone said:

And some people believe trump nefariously plotted with Putin to hack and steal the election.

Water is wet.
Very true. No argument here.
Brock Landers
AG
etcetera said:

MASAXET said:

I never look at the Q thread, but the main Mueller thread is pretty damn sad in its own right. Very poor excuses for legal "analysis" going on, even from posters that I otherwise had healthy intellectual respect for, which has led to a feeding frenzy of predictions. Waaay too much selection bias and cognitive dissonance.
Agreed. Some of it is laughably bad legal analysis and misstatement of case facts from certain posters who should know better. If not for BMX and htownag98 regularly correcting a couple of the other attnys there, that thread would be on par with the Q thread.

Otoh, it is cheap entertainment to read the daily posts and watch them travel down conspiracy rabbit holes.

That's exactly why I've avoided that thread like the plague. There are so-called legal experts on this board that are laughably wrong on matters of criminal law and national security law. But, their analysis almost always seems to fall in with Trump's effort to disparage the FBI or Mueller, albeit in an artful way, so people lap it up without question. Pointing out the serious flaws in the legal analysis or interpretation of the facts serves no real purpose and just inflames the mob who are going to believe what they want to believe. So, I've just decided to avoid the whole mess.
MASAXET
AG
Brock Landers said:

etcetera said:

MASAXET said:

That's exactly why I've avoided that thread like the plague. There are so-called legal experts on this board that are laughably wrong on matters of criminal law and national security law. But, their analysis almost always seems to fall in with Trump's effort to disparage the FBI or Mueller, albeit in an artful way, so people lap it up without question. Pointing out the serious flaws in the legal analysis or interpretation of the facts serves no real purpose and just inflames the mob who are going to believe what they want to believe. So, I've just decided to avoid the whole mess.
This. I read along every so often and primarily just shake my head. Based on most of this board's "legal analysis," every career DOJ / special counsel attorney is a complete buffoon that wasn't even fit for Cooley school of law. But pointing out inaccurate or incomplete statements does nothing, even if support is provided.
Tecolote
AG
wannaggie said:

BMX Bandit said:

FriscoKid said:

I've been on TexAgs for over a decade and have been in many many very aggressive debates here. Yet I've only been banned twice and that was earlier this year for very very mild comments. The message was quite clear that a specific poster's behavior is protected and not open for discussion.
So, there is a TexAgs deep state.
unmade bed
Och26-58-87 said:

wannaggie said:

BMX Bandit said:

FriscoKid said:

Loochie has his own cabal?
biobioprof

SquirrellyDan
AG

From the Q thread:
Quote:

redsquirrelAG
7:45a

AG

The majority of detractors/nonbelievers have led extremely sheltered lives and have been lucky to not experience any real world horrors of evil and they lack any real world sources to explain the truth behind this madness. Most are moderates or democrats that feel this movement is all about attacking the "left". When it's anything but, one of the most revered families on the right held in very high esteem by A&M is smack in the middle of these allegations. This movement is against evil and power that is out of control, Democrat or Republican I could ****ing care less. All of these detractors also conveniently discredit all that has already been proven or discredited in SA, NK, sex/pedo rings world wide. The evidence is right in front of them but they are too naive and scared to admit it. Cowards.

I really can't believe how someone can read something like this and be like, "Yep! I'm all in!"
I really can't tell the difference if this is a Q believer, or a troll trying to make them look ridiculous. Apparently, Q followers can't ID a troll either.
wannaggie
Redstone said:

Bragg, Jeff, Tupelo, Jay, division
Think
California Stars
Mermaid Ave.
Reconcile
Coincidence? Msssage sent
Q
How I know you're an indie hipster....
wannaggie
ATMTWS said:

"Hey, at least it started a conversation!"
wannaggie
Och26-58-87 said:

wannaggie said:

BMX Bandit said:

FriscoKid said:

It's folks on one side of the Thin Maroon Line protecting each other.
IDAGG
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Quote:

When it's anything but, one of the most revered families on the right held in very high esteem by A&M is smack in the middle of these allegations.

Oh yes, the "Bush Cabal". I called a poster out on that (believing there is a Bush Cabal) on a thread, not the Q thread, and you would have thought I called his mother a hoor.

They are in deep, and they believe. And they call us naive and unworldly. It still boggles my mind.

But they should keep the faith because the reckoning is just around the corner. It's happening in March, er I mean June, no, no, I mean August. Yeah that's right, August.

And I found a photo of "Q". Before anyone freaks, no I am not literally suggesting they do what it would take to join them on Hale Bopp. I am implying there is a similar credulousness going on with the Q folks.

jeffdjohnson
Baby bok choy
Chicken, Gochujang
Soy sauce, Bean sprouts, Tamirand Past
Rice Noodles
Chicken Pad Thai
Q
57 STATES!
jeffdjohnson said:

Baby bok choy
Chicken, Gochujang
Soy sauce, Bean sprouts, Tamirand Past
Rice Noodles
Chicken Pad Thai
Q

Crickets from the resLibs, typical.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.