Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,531 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
BanderaAg956
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So are you claiming the same or worse corruption doesn't exist today? Are you claiming the "deep state" or " bureaucracy" decreased corruption or just made it part of the bureaucracy?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
57 STATES!
Any legitimate updates?
That_Guy_Moose
AG
Does 0 correct predictions and 1 murder count as an update?
Redstone
AG
Eye...naked?
Fooled, again?
Wasteland, Teenage (Baba)
Zipper
Same as old ... boss

You have more than you know.
TexAgs91
AG
57 STATES! said:

Any legitimate updates?
Nothing yet, other than Q is legitimately who he claims to be but 6 weeks before votes are being cast nothing is happening. This either means we shouldn't expect anything to happen any time in the near (or even not so near) future, or we're on our own with people like Q in the government knowing full well what the situation is and doing nothing.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
ATM9000
AG
Ulrich said:

SUag said:

Duckhook said:

Without getting into the partisan aspects of it, the fact is that it is a possibility that we could have a new president in 9 months. Is there no impetus to get the DS exposed in a hurry, just in case? Perp walks, military tribunals, etc.?

That should tell you all you need to know about how real the DS is.

There are two versions of the Deep State theory. I'll keep this short but I could write it out a lot more comprehensively.

The strong version says that there is an organized cabal executing plots to do a variety of things from advancing globalist interests to trafficking in child sex slaves, depending upon whom you ask. The weak version says that in an organization as large and insulated as the federal government, a combination of moral hazards, family/personal ties, and thought bubbles/group-think can lead the organization and people in it to serve and protect itself/themselves more than the American people. The strong version is malice and intention. The weak version is more like an emergent property*.

The Q followers tend to believe one version. I believe the other. I don't think the weak version of the Deep State theory is farfetched.

*It probably does mean that personal corruption (from both parties) is overlooked more than it ought to be. I'm deeply suspicious of how many congresspeople and other politicians end up with generational wealth on a middle class income in an expensive city.

Something like 10-15% of Congresspeople went to an Ivy. Congresspeople by and large come from generational wealth rather than amass it while they are in office.

You have to take a step back and think about what it really takes to even run fro Congress. It takes wealth to sort of take a career sabbatical to even run.

I think it is problematic how unrepresentative Washington really is relative to the constituency.
57 STATES!
Why does the Q thread have so many pages, yet nobody can provide a summary?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Punked Shank
AG
C@LAg said:

57 STATES! said:

better question. Why does it have so many pages, and so little actual success rate in the real world.

The first post is literally a summary...
57 STATES!
Punked Shank said:

C@LAg said:

57 STATES! said:

better question. Why does it have so many pages, and so little actual success rate in the real world.
The first post is literally a summary...
oh ok
Faustus
F 16 in general critiques the Q worshippers (thread title) on every thread it pops up outside of the designated Q safe space thread where mockery can be flagged into deletion.

Given how Anons have spilled outside the safe thread of late, this thread has long been superfluous. You can catch the posts in the wild.

I actually do think it will be a hot couple of months leading up to the election. More provocation with China, Barr making moves, etc.

POTUS won't be felled by a pandemic, recession, and swamp without a fight. In that sense the Q folk thinking nothing may happen after all the viral teasing and titillation should know that the white hats are going to try to pull it off for you, ideally climaxing near the election.
mjfrog
AG
6 edits? Oh you're an attorney, I get it.
Redstone
AG
I apologize for the long delay between drops.

My source is still upset that I am "friendly" with his wife (her Identity is "female," and wow is it ever).

We should be back on track, however.

Your patience is appreciated. Nothing can stop what is coming.
Actual Talking Thermos
Lol the Q thread just discovered the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and have immediately accepted it as real and accused the one person who said it's a known hoax of being a bot
Faustus
ActualTalkingThermos said:

Lol the Q thread just discovered the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and have immediately accepted it as real and accused the one person who said it's a known hoax of being a bot
Yeah, they've been primed for conspiracies over the last four years and the libel piece has once again found fertile ground.

Russia, Germany, Arabs, and at least momentarily F 16 QAnon thread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
Yukon Cornelius
AG

Actually if you would read the posts no one said it was real. I actually said I dont know, It very very well could be fiction but its like a playbook for what has happened to our country. But im not surprised of your lack of reading skills though.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Trump was asked. Here is his response.

Quote:

"at the crux of the theory is this belief that you are secretly saving the world from Satanic pedophiles and canibals"

POTUS: "Is that supposed to be a bad thing? and we are, actually"
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
titan
S

It was a classic hoax around the turn of the 19th C and in its way, kind of a big one like the "Donation of Constantine" forgery in the Middle Ages. That's the closest parallel can think to it. For some time it was taken as a true scheme.

But here's the catch --- it was acted on as if true, just like the "Donation" for a long time was factored into Medieval arguments. It was part of the rationale used in Tsarist Russia and in the rise of Nazi Germany, but also, in the founding of Israel. In other words, you have people in history acting on it as if true- --- and that is a phenomena that can take on its own momentum. There is chatter about people actually implementing it, and when you look at patterns, you see where they are coming from. But the thing itself is a hoax.

Its a mess.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Actual Talking Thermos
Yukon Cornelius said:

Actually if you would read the posts no one said it was real. I actually said I dont know, It very very well could be fiction but its like a playbook for what has happened to our country. But im not surprised of your lack of reading skills though.

It's almost as if the hustle Q is running on you is nothing new and people have been pushing some variation on this nonsense forever
titan
S

What I don't get is why this underground Q thing is suddenly getting so much extra play by the Dem-MSM cabal and voices?

Is Q involved with the Protocols of Zion? If anything, the trajectory of the Left looks more like that conspiracy of intellectuals that was in the forgery.

BMX Bandit
titan said:

What I don't get is why this underground Q thing is suddenly getting so much extra play by the Dem-MSM cabal and voices?

election coming. MSM wants to tie Trump to the loonies that think naval ships were used to save mole children from underground caves, and that schools were closed down to protect the kids from retaliation during Trump's taking down of the deep state.
titan
S
BMX Bandit said:

titan said:

election coming. MSM wants to tie Trump to the loonies that think naval ships were used to save mole children from underground caves, and that schools were closed down to protect the kids from retaliation during Trump's taking down of the deep state.
Ah, so related to yet more of the MSM trying to demonize the Trump side on behalf of the Democrats. Kind of like accusing the Right of believing anything the Enquirer would say. Okay, now it makes sense.

Because when this started cropping up the past days, it was baffling. After all, the Protocols involve the concept of a cabal using control of media and politics to rule the world. And that is far closer to the Left Democrats playbook today than anything.
Actual Talking Thermos
I think the MSM actually underplays the scale of the Q phenomenon, and the extent to which it is driving engagement among the most fervent of Trump supporters. I think it's quite a small percentage of likely Trump voters overall that buy into the Q stuff, but when you look in on spaces where people are ALL IN for Trump, Q always has a very visible presence. It's a significant movement and something you really can't ignore if you're trying to assemble a full and accurate picture of what's going on in this election and this country.
titan
S

I think the MSM actually underplays the scale of the Q phenomenon, and the extent to which it is driving engagement among the most fervent of Trump supporters. I think it's quite a small percentage of likely Trump voters overall that buy into the Q stuff, but when you look in on spaces where people are ALL IN for Trump, Q always has a very visible presence. It's a significant movement and something you really can't ignore if you're trying to assemble a full and accurate picture of what's going on in this election and this country.
Well its not really about ignoring it---- its this strange sudden focus on it. And especially this invoking that hoary old hoax of the Protocols from left field. That doesn't seem related to what all that smoke and deep state stuff is about. The impression was the Q thing was all this obsession with government enabled trafficking rings. But bringing in the Protocols is a whole different dimension of bizarre and seems `new'.

The other very weird thing is if anyone is following the Protocols even as a guide, is the activist culture wrecking Left and their press allies.
Actual Talking Thermos
Nobody's accusing the Q folks of attempting to carry out the Protocols, we're laughing at them because they're so easily taken in that even the oldest and most well-known hoaxes are treated as if they're credible and when someone points out the reality of the situation suddenly then the Q folks discover skepticism. "How do YOU know it's fake, is that what THEY told you? If it's fake, how come it fits with everything I already believe? Explain that Mr. Smart Guy."
titan
S

Nobody's accusing the Q folks of attempting to carry out the Protocols, we're laughing at them because they're so easily taken in that even the oldest and most well-known hoaxes are treated as if they're credible and when someone points out the reality of the situation suddenly then the Q folks discover skepticism. "How do YOU know it's fake, is that what THEY told you? If it's fake, how come it fits with everything I already believe? Explain that Mr. Smart Guy."
Oh, so the part that ties in is that some Q followers now believe the Protocols are in action? Oh-Kay. Its a known hoax (before the lie filled 21st C even) and it would be like trying to defend the Donation of Constantine.

However, that being said, the answer to the dilemma is the reason "it fits" to some of them may well be because there may be some following very similar strategy---imo they are seeing the similarity of some elements of the Yuri Bezemenov ComIntern plot apparently playing out, the Alinsky and Cloward-Pliven collapse society stuff, and that can look like that old hoax. But that's just a stab at what you are describing. Since it does look like the Left is indeed following the Bezemenov formula in campus and press (see the various threads), that might be mistaken for the Protocol canard.

Which comes back to Trump's "is that supposed to be a bad thing, opposing something like that if it were going on" kind of answer to that reporter question.
Oogway
Yukon Cornelius said:

Raises hand sheepishly.

This was me and I apparently am an idiot. I had no idea what fire I started but it was my fault. I don't post a whole lot in Politics, I'm usually over in the local forum but do wander over and skim when I have time and sometimes post.
I had caught a bit of a Trump presser and some reporter brought up this Q stuff. I admit, I don't know much, don't social media (who has time for that?!) and thought they were just Trump supporters who are against vaccines or something.

I see the Q thread and broke a personal rule of mine: I didn't read the thread. It's like 900 plus pages for goodness sakes. So I go to the last page or two and here's this thing with the Protocols and I got freaked out a little.
I'm sure I stepped on some toes and everyone was all like "troll" but this is the internet so that's no big deal, but yeah, I never expected to see that topic come up where it wasn't discussed as a hoax. I learned about them in a history class. My prof had arrived in the US with his family as a child from Ireland, became a citizen, and was a Vietnam vet. Super patriotic. So he was big on WWII and what that meant to the world. Guess I took it to heart.

I spent some time today after work skimming but dang people there are like 50 threads started in two hours. I'm lucky I found this one too.

Guess I will keep my bot self out of threads like that in the future though! Sorry Yukon if you felt attacked; it wasn't intentional, I was trying to be helpful.
BMX Bandit
I'm not saying its real. I'm just asking questions, because maybe it is. But I'm not saying it is, who knows. It may be. But I'm not saying its real. Read it though. It adds a lot of perspective to the current times. But not real. At least probably not. Right?
30wedge
That Q ain't no Nostradamus. Well, not even a Miss Cleo either I guess.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Redstone
AG
Sincere apologies for the lack of comms recently

Kitchen....soul? Hotel?
King, lizard
Fire, take what action
Days, strange
Moonlight....break on through

You have more than you know.
Faustus
BMX Bandit said:

I'm not saying its real. I'm just asking questions, because maybe it is. But I'm not saying it is, who knows. It may be. But I'm not saying its real. Read it though. It adds a lot of perspective to the current times. But not real. At least probably not. Right?

We need a cite for that quote even though I know where to attribute it.

It's almost doable. TexAgs16 as the reporter, and you can pull a page number from the thread. Beyond that I flounder and want to work in 420, 69, or 666 or something else lame and it falls apart.
57 STATES!
I'm confused.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

I think if nothing happens by Easter a large majority of Q followers will be done with the charade.

Kanye psychiatrist as prophetic as Q

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.