Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,627 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Looks like we will get to find out if being a Q follower is enough to get you off on an insanity defense.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/nyregion/gambino-shooting-anthony-comello-qanon.html
Quote:

He had put his phone in a copper bag to protect it from "satellites," he told them, and Democratic operatives in Washington were doing business with Joaqun Guzmn Loera, the Mexican drug kingpin known as El Chapo.

In the nine months since that conversation, Mr. Comello, 25, has claimed to his lawyer that he killed Francesco Cali because the mob boss was part of "the deep state," a member of a liberal cabal working to undermine President Trump.

At one court appearance, Mr. Comello scrawled on his hand a symbol and phrases associated with the far-right conspiracy theory, "QAnon."

Now, Mr. Comello's paranoia is being litigated in a Staten Island court, where he is charged with the murder of Mr. Cali, known as Franky Boy. His lawyer has taken the first steps in a legal battle that hinges on a question made for the internet age: At what point does belief in a far-right conspiracy theory make you legally insane?

Epstein was not a Q follower. You non-Q followers are sick!

See, I can do that too.
57 STATES!
Why do Trump and Epstein have the same lawyers?
Redstone
AG
Woke up....monster
Tonight.....heaven?
Standing....edge
Kiss....red?
Trick - not expensive
You have more than you know

57 STATES!
I was about to say the same thing.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Apparently now deep state started the outbreak in China and also caused an explosion in Houston which means today big news is about to come out.
PA24
AG
2/17/20

the storm is coming....

Expect heavy rains, winds and some lite freezing.
[-Bueller]

future proves the past.
HTownAg98
There's some in the Q community that think the death of Mr. Peanut = Jimmy Carter is dead.

Btw, Travis is a great follow if you want to keep up with the uber-crazy Q followers.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Redstone said:

Woke up....monster
Tonight.....heaven?
Standing....edge
Kiss....red?
Trick - not expensive

BOOM! Deep state cabal will be in Gitmo before the month is up, I suspect. Good find, Redstone!
PA24
AG
HTownAg98 said:

There's some in the Q community that think the death of Mr. Peanut = Jimmy Carter is dead.

Btw, Travis is a great follow if you want to keep up with the uber-crazy Q followers.
... if Carter dies in the next 72 hours...... I am back on the Q train.
Ajollyag
SquirrellyDan said:

Apparently now deep state started the outbreak in China and also caused an explosion in Houston which means today big news is about to come out.

Dont misquote me. Never said it was q related. Just found it as odd timing. Could totally just be coincedence. If you want to follow Q then cypher his posts, my comment was just from my own perspective not Q
SquirrellyDan
AG
ajolly said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Dont misquote me. Never said it was q related. Just found it as odd timing. Could totally just be coincedence. If you want to follow Q then cypher his posts, my comment was just from my own perspective not Q

It was in the q thread. I don't really differentiate between q or any other nut job theories, like the ones you posted. Apparently you don't either. Good for you.
Ajollyag
SquirrellyDan said:

ajolly said:

SquirrellyDan said:

It was in the q thread. I don't really differentiate between q or any other nut job theories, like the ones you posted. Apparently you don't either. Good for you.

No, I firmly believe the Q stuff is real. I posted my link on a new thread and it got deleted so I thought I would post it on the Q thread since thats where most conspiracy talk is. It could be related, idk, i havent read the thousands of q drops that have been posted over the last 3 years. I posted in case someone else could share their insight and if it correlated to Q.
JamesBREI06
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

ajolly said:

SquirrellyDan said:

.....ooooooor you could just stop clicking on the thread. Easy peasy
Whoop!
SquirrellyDan
AG
inoffensive username said:

SquirrellyDan said:

ajolly said:

SquirrellyDan said:

.....ooooooor you could just stop clicking on the thread. Easy peasy

Way too entertaining to stop, but you aren't forced to click on this thread either.
SquirrellyDan
AG
ajolly said:

SquirrellyDan said:

ajolly said:

SquirrellyDan said:

No, I firmly believe the Q stuff is real. I posted my link on a new thread and it got deleted so I thought I would post it on the Q thread since thats where most conspiracy talk is. It could be related, idk, i havent read the thousands of q drops that have been posted over the last 3 years. I posted in case someone else could share their insight and if it correlated to Q.

Let me know how it all plays out.
Duckhook
AG
ajolly said:

Aaaand........a typical Q hedge. "I don't really believe it, but it's still a possibility. Even though I don't believe it. But it's still a possibility. Did Q predict this? Even though I don't really believe it.....much."
Ajollyag
Duckhook said:

ajolly said:

Aaaand........a typical Q hedge. "I don't really believe it, but it's still a possibility. Even though I don't believe it. But it's still a possibility. Did Q predict this? Even though I don't really believe it.....much."

Never said I didnt believe it. I said it may not be related to Q. You do realize there are more conspiracies than just Q right?
Duckhook
AG
ajolly said:

Duckhook said:

ajolly said:

Never said I didnt believe it. I said it may not be related to Q. You do realize there are more conspiracies than just Q right?

So you're acknowledging that you believe there is a link between the Coronavirus and the Houston explosion, even though that link may or may not be related to Q?

And, whether or not Q-related, what is the purpose of somebody creating a linked pair of events like the Coronavirus outbreak and an explosion in Houston that has already rinsed out of the 24-hour news cycle?
J. Walter Weatherman
If anyone thinks there is even a 1% chance that a virus halfway around the world is remotely connected to some grand deep state conspiracy then that person should seriously have their head examined. It's like the posters on that thread keep trying to out-dumb each other.
Ajollyag
I made a comment on the Q thread that there was an explosion and that the coronavirus could be in brazos county. I made a remark that it could be a wild day. That if the deep state wanted to cause a distraction those could be two things that they COULD use. Didnt say it was, nothing definitive. Just speculatory without any proof or anything from Q about it. Just my own side conspiracy. The thread is to discuss and learn, cant take everything that someone says as fact or directly from Q itself. Good day sir
BMX Bandit
J. Walter Weatherman said:

If anyone thinks there is even a 1% chance that a virus halfway around the world is remotely connected to some grand deep state conspiracy to then that person should seriously have their head examined. It's like the posters on that thread keep trying to out-dumb each other.

And who would have thought the FBI was spying on Trump and making fake dossiers

OPEN YOUR EYES. Stop believing what media tells you

Deep state made the coronavirus in Houston under supervision of Bush as part of plan to hide the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Duckhook
AG
ajolly said:

I made a comment on the Q thread that there was an explosion and that the coronavirus could be in brazos county. I made a remark that it could be a wild day. That if the deep state wanted to cause a distraction those could be two things that they COULD use. Didnt say it was, nothing definitive. Just speculatory without any proof or anything from Q about it. Just my own side conspiracy. The thread is to discuss and learn, cant take everything that someone says as fact or directly from Q itself. Good day sir

I guess the fact that somebody even entertains the notion that 2 events like that might be created for some sort of distraction (from what?), is what I have a hard time wrapping my head around.
SquirrellyDan
AG
ajolly said:

can't take everything that someone says as fact or directly from Q itself. Good day sir

Unless, of course, it comes from a basement Internet super troll named q
Redstone
AG
New drop that - total coinc - came right at the same time as a 3 day TexAgs vacation ended. Spooky -

Fire....neighbors start
Cars....no go
Fire.....arcade?
Funeral
Redstone
AG
btw I secured a second source - Identity is "female" ....I'm excited about it, wife is not.

Trying to obtain permission for rule 1 (blurred face)
Duckhook
AG
And (re: Kobe's death), right on time in the Q thread...

"This death was specifically caused so the media can ignore the news coming out of the President's defense presentation starting tomorrow."
57 STATES!
BMX had his post deleted in the Q thread it seems. Don't question that Kobe was killed by the deep state to distract from... something.
BMX Bandit
My post was a joke, but others seriously think they are connected.
57 STATES!
Quote:

Are you two trolling, having a good time, or trying to contribute something to the thread?
The most lucid post I've ever read.
Redstone
AG
My source has returned.

Mrs....Henry, please
Tape, not attic (think low)
Trick, not expensive - cover?
Beers, how many?
Take where, room?
PA24
AG
W all want Q to be right but 3 yrs of Q and what do we have to show for it?

Absolutely nothing!
IDAGG
AG
Q has been linked to the Astros. One of his old posts:

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV629 Oct 2017 - 08:02:23 PM

Slider!!...
Then Fastball!!
Deep state wants you to strike out!
You know more soon-to-be-pitches than you think!!
Q
Old RV Ag
AG
Ubitag said:

W all want Q to be right but 3 yrs of Q and what do we have to show for it?

Absolutely nothing!
Wasn't there a song long ago about this?

Q, huh, good god
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing, listen to me
Oryx
unmade bed
Haven't checked the qanon thread in a while. Gonna go out on a limb and guess that the "black hats" are behind the Coronavirus release in an effort to derail Trump finally arresting all the deep staters?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.