Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,642 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interesting call sign for Air Force One today....
Duncan Idaho
Unless you are posting this ironically, You are on the wrong thread.
TexAgs91
AG
Charpie
AG
Go play on the Q thread.
biobioprof
Did Q really predict this?

Sq 17
& Bush 41 was terminated by the deep state to prevent the round up from happening
TexAgs91
AG
biobioprof said:

Did Q really predict this?

No. That is nowhere in anything that Q has said.
schmendeler
AG
I don't know what's funnier, that prediction, or the idea that one can definitively say that something wasn't in any Q prediction. They epitomize nonsense and the abstract.
biobioprof
schmendeler said:

I don't know what's funnier, that prediction, or the idea that one can definitively say that something wasn't in any Q prediction. They epitomize nonsense and the abstract.
You mean there is ...

#FakeQs?
Redstone
AG
Why aren't my drops being starred?
spacemanspiff
Redstone said:

Why aren't my drops being starred?
Because you have an unhealthy obsession for stars and no one wants to validate whatever weird sick ideas you have about what stars mean about you.
Cancelled
AG
I cannot understand how people believes this crap.
Duncan Idaho
Does anyone know when the GHWB mourning moratorium on perp walks ends?

schmendeler
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

they were all actually on the funeral train. that's why there were so many train cars.
Duncan Idaho
schmendeler said:

Duncan Idaho said:

they were all actually on the funeral train. that's why there were so many train cars.

They put them on trains? Literally Nazis!
Correction
Some of the Q crowd seem like they treat is just another hobby they find interesting, in the sense that people get really interested in reading about UFOs, Bigfoot, and the JFK assassination.

Whatever, not my cup of tea, but I'm not really concerned with how people entertain themselves.

It's the true believers that scare me. The people that are convinced that thousands upon thousands of Deep State Cabal members (who of course are all involved in the satanic rape and murder of children) will soon be rounded up and sentenced to death.

People like this totally-sane young lady (NSFW Language warning):

Yikes.
biobioprof
Duncan Idaho
Is there where I am supposed to say "woof, looks exactly like I thought she would" and then extrapolate this to be representative of every trump supporter?
will25u
Here are some pretty good looking Deplorables.

https://twitter.com/DeplorableChoir
schmendeler
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Is there where I am supposed to say "woof, looks exactly like I thought she would" and then extrapolate this to be representative of every trump supporter?
no. only the OTHER side can be represented by the worst among them.
Counterpoint
AG
schmendeler said:

Duncan Idaho said:

no. only the OTHER side can be represented by the worst among them.
Now you're catching on!
SquirrellyDan
AG
From the Q thread:

Quote:

Very interesting read from an October article on Gitmo... they may have arrested some people already including people like Tony Podesta

Some of the people in the 2nd article below have been missing ? Q quoted in the articles

[url=http://www.discerningthemystery.com/2018/10/514th-military-police-company-deployed.html][/url]http://www.discerningthemystery.com/2018/10/514th-military-police-company-deployed.html

Also, plenty of articles last January about arrest and people being sent to Gitmo ( last year already )

[url=https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-global-elite-are-being-taken-to.html][/url]https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-global-elite-are-being-taken-to.html

Maybe these arrest are being done and people haven't been informed and of course the MSM isn't going to say a word

Yes...let's send a National Guard unit to GITMO to help out with the rounding up of US citizens and politicians....and then let's also tell the local news station about their deployment. Honestly, if I'm conducting a super secret, earth shattering operation, I'm going to trust the North Carolina National Guard not to spill the beans.

Q-bots...the gifts that keep on giving.
IDAGG
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:

Quote:

Very interesting read from an October article on Gitmo... they may have arrested some people already including people like Tony Podesta

Some of the people in the 2nd article below have been missing ? Q quoted in the articles

[url=http://www.discerningthemystery.com/2018/10/514th-military-police-company-deployed.html][/url]http://www.discerningthemystery.com/2018/10/514th-military-police-company-deployed.html

Also, plenty of articles last January about arrest and people being sent to Gitmo ( last year already )

[url=https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-global-elite-are-being-taken-to.html][/url]https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-global-elite-are-being-taken-to.html

Maybe these arrest are being done and people haven't been informed and of course the MSM isn't going to say a word

Yes...let's send a National Guard unit to GITMO to help out with the rounding up of US citizens and politicians....and then let's also tell the local news station about their deployment. Honestly, if I'm conducting a super secret, earth shattering operation, I'm going to trust the North Carolina National Guard not to spill the beans.

What? Haven't you heard of the Tarheel code of Omerta? They won't tell.

And you can take the source "operationdisclosure" as fact. They are VERY WELL known and respected...
Correction
Man, the lolz just keep on coming.

Today I found out there's a subset of Q fanatics who believe that JFK, Jr. is still alive and has disguised himself as a Trump superfan named Vincent Fusca:

I don't have time to figure out why they feel this was necessary or what relevance it has to the Deep State roundup, but I'm sure it's entertaining.

No, the most fascinating part of this is that Q has come out and flatly denied this particular conspiracy. However, the believers take this as evidence that it is true. The logic being that Q would have to say it's not true in order to protect J Fusca K.
TexAgs91
AG
Correction said:

Man, the lolz just keep on coming.

Today I found out there's a subset of Q fanatics who believe that JFK, Jr. is still alive and has disguised himself as a Trump superfan named Vincent Fusca:

I don't have time to figure out why they feel this was necessary or what relevance it has to the Deep State roundup, but I'm sure it's entertaining.

No, the most fascinating part of this is that Q has come out and flatly denied this particular conspiracy. However, the believers take this as evidence that it is true. The logic being that Q would have to say it's not true in order to protect J Fusca K.

Quote:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280455
Dec 12 2018 18:47:54 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 0e29f7 No.4280260
Dec 12 2018 18:44:01 (EST)
>>4280189

Is JFK Jr alive?
>>4280260
No.
Q

Quote:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62138c No.4281568
Dec 12 2018 19:12:00 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 4b8592 No.4281479
Dec 12 2018 19:10:19 (EST)
>>4281410
Just to shut the Flat Earthers up Q,
Is the Earth flat?
>>4281479
No.
Q
cbr
AG
Q is a public relations stunt. Who is behind it and why remains unknown.

People who buy everything about it should know better.

People who ridicule it and dismiss all information distributed by it are similarly stupid.

However, Anyone who fails to understand that 'the swamp' is a very real thing that has been actively working against US interests for a long time are blind.

People who think its going to be easy to rectify that with some all-seeing infallible strategy, put out in public in advance by q, are also not thinking.

Bottom line, every american should be routing for the core premises of q to come true. Drain the ****ing swamp and reinstate american values and institutions, please.
Duncan Idaho
PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:

Quote:

Rheeeeeee. I can't believe you would talk **** about the proud men of the NC national guard. You cultural marcsist disgust me.
Wrec86 Ag
- Agreed that this is probably right.

- Agreed.

People who ridicule it and dismiss all information distributed by it are similarly stupid.
- Eh....

However, Anyone who fails to understand that 'the swamp' is a very real thing that has been actively working against US interests for a long time are blind.
- I think you need to define the italicized part above. What do you define as "the swamp"... old out of touch politicians? politicians that have different ideas of where the country should go? or an organized "cabal" like you see portrayed in movies?..... and how have they been "actively working against US interests"? are they trying to move the country in a way you don't agree with? or are they working with other countries to bring the US to the brink of destruction?

People who think its going to be easy to rectify that with some all-seeing infallible strategy, put out in public in advance by q, are also not thinking.

Bottom line, every american should be routing for the core premises of q to come true. Drain the ****ing swamp and reinstate american values and institutions, please.
- I would bet that "every American" probably views American values differently. I could agree with you, but there are plenty that don't see it the same way.

If I had to guess, I would bet Q is a small propaganda arm of the Trump white house - keeping the fringe right on board with "wait for it" type posts and some posts that let their imaginations run wild. They'll be disappointed over time, but it will be after Trump's re-election bid by the time they figure out there's no real meat behind the movement.
Actual Talking Thermos
cbr said:

There has been an elite wealthy/political class in this country looking out for their own interests first and foremost forever. There is political corruption, and there is the stuff that for some crazy reason isn't even really considered corruption. We just kind of know and mostly accept that business interests fund/pay politicians and as a result get to literally write much of the legislation that gets proposed and passed. The wealthy and powerful frequently enjoy deferential treatment from law enforcement. There is and always has been a subset of wealthy and powerful men who employ the services of prostitutes and the like. Illicit prostitution can involve coercion and/or human trafficking. There is a sort of administrative state in the background with all the regulatory agencies that effectively get to set policy without a lot of direct legislative input in all manner of areas. Again, all the people involved are human and therefore self-interested. When made to choose, many of them will preserve their own careers/comfort/safety above what is in the national best interest. All of this is interrelated and plainly, blatantly real.

At no point does the frankly obvious existence of a political "swamp" even begin to suggest that any of the Q BS is real. Like, at all. Even a little bit, even for a second. Q is somewhere between political fan fiction and sacred geometry crystal extraterrestrial pyramid orgone energy, just with more memes.
permagone
AG
cbr said:

I think you hit on a lot of valid points but are not connecting two very important dots from my perspective.

Q IS a public relations stunt, but the intention is not to drain the swamp.

It's to influence the perception of its followers to WILLINGLY ACCEPT a swamp by a different name.

Trump isn't draining a single thing. He is filling it up with swamp people loyal to his interests and nothing else.

It's the classic "look where my hand is pointing and not what my other one is doing."

It's also why anyone with a solitary brain cell left in their head can see that anything pro-trump = pro-q and anything anti-trump = treason, true evil, so stupid, never thought, etc.

Propaganda willingly swallowed by college educated people that are afraid of one simple truth: People in power give absolutely zero care about anything other than furthering their power's reach.

Trump is no different, he's playing the same game with new rules. (Very effectively I might add)
TexAgs91
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

If I had to guess, I would bet Q is a small propaganda arm of the Trump white house - keeping the fringe right on board with "wait for it" type posts and some posts that let their imaginations run wild. They'll be disappointed over time, but it will be after Trump's re-election bid by the time they figure out there's no real meat behind the movement.
At this point, I cannot disagree with that and I've said essentially the same thing in the Q thread.
permagone
AG
cbr
AG
'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss' may be it.

However, the difference for me is that 1) trump is largely giving up power and empire to go into politics, versus a pqck of literal leaches like the obamas, clintons, etc., 2) q seems to be largely military, who i trust more than politicians or bureaucrats, and 3) their stated and apparent agenda is much better for america than the dnc agenda.
Duncan Idaho
Bunch of you got on the wrong thread again
57 STATES!
Trump is literally part of the swamp.

He brags about bribing politicians, inherited his wealth from his family, conducts shady business deals, has shady lawyers, pays off people he wants to be quiet, etc.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.