Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,522 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
57 STATES!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seven days in a week
Seven overtimes
Touchdown + extra point = 7
Work 5 days + 2 days (((weekend)))
Five days
December 5th
SquirrellyDan
AG
The next big reveal date is December 5....plan on your world changing!

Zzzzzzzzz
IDAGG
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

It's Q's secret Santa list.

Or just maybe...Q will disclose that Santa is REAL!!
Redstone
AG
Living here....allentown?
And so it goes
Always a woman
Keeping the faith
Nylon curtain, storm front?
Reconcile
Tecolote
AG
All numbers have meaning
Yesterday was a great
Winning number
Texags knows
Seek the power of the score
EagleAg19
Latest Q proof...

bull****
horse****
hog****
chicken****
texas lost to maryland
rooster****
texas is back
pig****
texas is ranked #9
dog****
swampy
What I find amazing and frustrating about the conspiracy junkies on texags is that they will not even entertain the possibility that the reason Trump sides with Putin and the Saudi prince over our own intelligence is due to personal financial obligations. But that may be too logical.
SpringsAg
AG
swampy said:

What I find amazing and frustrating about the conspiracy junkies on texags is that they will not even entertain the possibility that the reason Trump sides with Putin and the Saudi prince over our own intelligence is due to personal financial obligations. But that may be too logical.
Too true. selective conspiracies
End Of Message
AG
swampy said:

To be fair, this assumes that trump does not have America's best interests at heart and endured constant personal and political attacks purely for financial gain.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Go read that thread....q apparently was able to predict and/or coordinate 41's death. Hopefully anyone fool who was still buying into that crap has now thrown in the towells. Maybe they will wait until the next goalpost on dec 5
titan
S
PrimeTime09 said:

Go read that thread....q apparently was able to predict and/or coordinate 41's death. Hopefully anyone fool who was still buying into that crap has now thrown in the towells. Maybe they will wait until the next goalpost on dec 5
What?! Bush41 was tipping toward the end for a bit of time now. Why on earth would someone want to "coordinate" it???!

As for predicting --- well, did he? Is the prediction earlier than late Nov 30th yesterday?
TexAgs91
AG
titan said:

As for predicting --- well, did he? Is the prediction earlier than late Nov 30th yesterday?

Not Q actually. It was JoeM@StormIsUponUs. On the 26th.
titan
S
TexAgs91 said:

titan said:

Interesting. Did he predict to the day (late 30th)? Or just "in near future" (far less startling given his health).
titan
S
Pinche Abogado said:

swampy said:

To be fair, this assumes that trump does not have America's best interests at heart and endured constant personal and political attacks purely for financial gain.

It also overlooks that even a half-way reforming Saudi royal is more important to choose than an MB advocate and possible friend of Bin Laden. In its own way it was just a drone strike by the kingdom. Removing an apparent enemy. A clarification of that still hasn't quite emerged. If it was an enemy--its just not something to fret about.

As for Putin, if that is a reference to the summit cringe-moment, that was as much a product of the inappropriateness of button-holing the President right in front of a foreign leader he was trying to improve relations with. Today's coverage would have ruined Reagan's work with Gorbachev by crippling his hand to play.
TexAgs91
AG
titan said:

TexAgs91 said:

titan said:

Interesting. Did he predict to the day (late 30th)? Or just "in near future" (far less startling given his health).
Apparently he picked up on something that Comey said that was coded language. I don't really get it....
titan
S

So Comey, who seems to be somewhat of social media type, surprising frivolous in an alphabet head, posts a notice about his dog dying. And for some unknown reason, not Comey, but this Joe M immediately wonders if it means G.H.W. Bush - 41 - has died???

Let us say it was true. Why in peace time and with situations so relatively irrelevant, no war or such, would they wait all the way till last night - 4 and one half days -- to announce he died???? This isn't the Soviet Poitburo days having to gloss when Andropov and Chernenko went down. (I remember those vividly)
TexAgs91
AG
titan said:

So Comey, who seems to be somewhat of social media type, surprising frivolous in an alphabet head, posts a notice about his dog dying. And for some unknown reason, not Comey, but this Joe M immediately wonders if it means G.H.W. Bush - 41 - has died???

Let us say it was true. Why in peace time and with situations so relatively irrelevant, no war or such, would they wait all the way till last night - 4 and one half days -- to announce he died???? This isn't the Soviet Poitburo days having to gloss when Andropov and Chernenko went down. (I remember those vividly)
I have no idea. I just report. You decide.
titan
S

Quote:

The Fox News slogan. Funny.

Okay. What is interesting is confirming that it the question was asked well before, a few days ago. Seems bizarre.
TexAgs91
AG
titan said:

Quote:

The Fox News slogan. Funny.

Okay. What is interesting is confirming that it the question was asked well before, a few days ago. Seems bizarre.
That's what gets a lot of the Q followers. Many of us don't see enough to really believe that there is going to be mass arrests like we're promised, but then we do see some pretty amazing predictions, like last year when Q predicted the Saudi arrests, the Kim Jong Un meeting, John Perry Barlow's death, etc etc...

The safe spacers only hear some of the more ludicrous predictions and have their fun without taking the time to see the things that were predicted that no LARP could predict. I don't know what it means, but it definitely means something and I'm looking forward to finding out what it is.
gomerschlep
AG
Sick of getting banned for calling out those idiots over there. So here I am.
IDAGG
AG
This is why I openly mock this Q stuff. Comey's dog dies. Somehow that relates to H.W. Bush dying, a 94 year old man who is wheelchair bound and on his last legs.

I predict that on average it will be colder this month than last. See how that works?

And the reason the deep state would want to coordinate/hide/use H.W. Bush's death is.....Uh yeah you got me.

But the Clinton's scheduled a pay-for-talk in Houston months ago that coincides with his funeral!! DON"T YOU SEE!!
BMX Bandit
this is so good.

Wow what are the odds that the Clintons would be so close to GHWB's funeral.

Also, Q posted "watch the news" 17 min before 41's announced time of death.
TexAgs91
AG
BMX Bandit said:

You guys and your conspiracies... Here's the rest of the context
Quote:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bfc17e No.4094206
Nov 30 2018 22:53:02 (EST)
Anons geo_located [last pic]: Chongqing, China.
Hyatt Regency.
Players: 8
Watch the news.
Q
Something's going on in China
TexAgs91
TexAgs91
AG
IDAGG said:

This is why I openly mock this Q stuff. Comey's dog dies. Somehow that relates to H.W. Bush dying, a 94 year old man who is wheelchair bound and on his last legs.

I predict that on average it will be colder this month than last. See how that works?
This is why you safe spacers are openly mocked. Yes Bush was old. So is Carter. He is also 94. RBG is also old and she broke her ribs. Sure people said that RBG is going to die. That's different though from what Joe said. They meant she will die not within the next few days but sooner than she otherwise would have.

I've noticed that much of the derision comes from having no concept of scale or really sucking at analogies. i.e. What's the difference between a drop of water and a lake? They're both wet! Saying that this month will be colder on average than last month is like saying people will be older on average this month than last month, not something specific like "Is Bush dead?"

I don't know why Joe drew a connection between Comey saying his dog died and Bush's death but it's not a connection that people usually make. There's probably a reason he said that that he didn't explain - especially since Bush's death was announced 4 days later.

Yeah yeah... I know...
IDAGG
AG
TexAgs91 said:

I don't know why Joe drew a connection between Comey saying his dog died and Bush's death but it's not a connection that people usually make.
Maybe because there is no connection between Comey's dog dying and Bush's death.

Look, If the Q folks make fun of me or others for not believing the whole Q anon crap, that's awesome actually.

Take a few steps back, take a deep breath, and assess things:

The "Q Anon" stuff has been going on for about a year. In that time, the Q believers have gone from:
- Predicting mass arrests of hundreds of Democrats
- Predicting they will be housed in Guantanamo
-That they will be tried by military tribunals, and some will be executed
- That Trump will have to declare martial law as a part of this
- That there are gigantic pedo rings that involve hundreds of big wigs and they will all be brought to justice.
- Etc, etc etc.

And now, a year later, after absolutely nothing of significance has come true...
- They are using the death of of someone's pound puppy to predict the death of a 94 year old ex-President, and somehow, THAT IS SIGNIFICANT.

At least they are finally tempering their expectations...

One suggestion. Try reading goat entrails, they are way more predictive than Q anon.

But keep on believing, you just have to know that one of these days Lucy won't pull the football away.
TexAgs91
AG
IDAGG said:

TexAgs91 said:

Look, If the Q folks make fun of me or others for not believing the whole Q anon crap, that's awesome actually.

Again you arrive at a conclusion based off of a misunderstanding. We don't make fun of the safe spacers because they don't believe the whole Q anon crap. Many of us do no believe all of it either. It's the way you jump to quick conclusions using your poor analogies and misunderstandings. That is illustrated consistently throughout this thread. This is apparently the thread where people who have difficulty with scale and making analogies come to.

Those who tend to look a little deeper into things go to the Q anon thread. The thing about not looking deeper is what bites you.

You said
Quote:

Take a few steps back, take a deep breath, and assess things:

The "Q Anon" stuff has been going on for about a year. In that time, the Q believers have gone from:
- Predicting mass arrests of hundreds of Democrats
- Predicting they will be housed in Guantanamo
-That they will be tried by military tribunals, and some will be executed
- That Trump will have to declare martial law as a part of this
- That there are gigantic pedo rings that involve hundreds of big wigs and they will all be brought to justice.
- Etc, etc etc.

In order to come to this conclusion, you would have to ignore the skepticism in the thread like
Quote:

Trust Sessions?
Great acting by all or:

Q may not be close to DJT after all.
Maybe Q is a plant?

Quote:

Only 2 options left for me:

1. We are watching a movie play out in front of us.
or
2. Q is full of crap.

We shall see.

Quote:

I've seen proof that Q is part of the inner circle. But I have not seen proof that the grand plan that Q has been referring to is taking place.

Quote:

What am I missing? Q predicting Trump would tweet GREAT way back in January?

Quote:

Someone please tell me that Q has NOT suggested Mueller to be working in concert with Trump to drain the swamp.

There is no way in hell that is the case.

Quote:

Almost October.

We still all "trust the plan?"

Quote:

Still waiting on that boom. I hope there is some truth to this, but I'm not holding my breath.

Quote:

I feel like there weren't booms. This is the second big clear time I've been told of booms but no booms.

Quote:

There was a small part of me hoping it was something but it seems to be off the rails. Oh well, enjoyed the entertainment.

But as people start to get frustrated and skeptical something always brings us back. Like our frustrations that nothing happened in October after Q kept saying stuff about Red October. And then we realize 11/7, the day Sessions was fired, is the anniversary of Red October in 1917.

schmendeler
AG
How convenient. A whole month actually referred to a completely separate month.
BMX Bandit
TexAgs91 said:

BMX Bandit said:

You guys and your conspiracies... Here's the rest of the context
Quote:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bfc17e No.4094206
Nov 30 2018 22:53:02 (EST)
Anons geo_located [last pic]: Chongqing, China.
Hyatt Regency.
Players: 8
Watch the news.
Q
Something's going on in China

That's not my conspiracy. Glad you agree is silly
titan
S

Quote:

Wow what are the odds that the Clintons would be so close to GHWB's funeral.

There is a less radical interpretation that still allows for the possibility it is not a coincidence.

Bill Clinton and Bush Sr. were rather close. It is not out of the question that they knew of his declining state in more detail than most, and did indeed shape their schedule to not be far away.

In other words, yes, they knew. But not because of anything foul about 41's death or its date.

I can see no reason why a delay would occur from Nov 26 to nearly midnight Nov 30 to announce Bush Sr.'s death. He isn't even a sitting President, so it can't be compared to Andropov and Chernenko and those kind of "were already dead" memes.

Now what would be stunning is if we found out yes, he did pass on the 26th, and Comey knew.
BMX Bandit
Explains why they were in Canada the last week of November.

That schedule was done several months ago. It has nothing to do with Bush.
titan
S
BMX Bandit said:

Explains why they were in Canada the last week of November.

That schedule was done several months ago. It has nothing to do with Bush.
Okay then, that just debunks the point further. I suggested that as a way to explain the timing without having to assume some big plot.

Another big hole in the idea is what has Bush Senior's death even diverted from -- the uprising against the government in France? Our press wouldn't follow that that closely anyway - recall the Turkey upheaval.

So what is a Nov 30th death supposed to be in difference from Nov 26th? Ah well.
titan
S
PrimeTime09 said:

Zzzzzzzzz
Is this a hard and fast prediction?

Whatever they are expecting, there is no chance of it happening under a Democratic House -- between them and MSM coordination and judicial activism, they will bury anything that gets going or stall it.

So that leaves only this month to settle this. Revelations after will have probably little impact. Is Dec 5 a major date?
TexAgs91
AG
titan said:

PrimeTime09 said:

Zzzzzzzzz
Is this a hard and fast prediction?

Whatever they are expecting, there is no chance of it happening under a Democratic House -- between them and MSM coordination and judicial activism, they will bury anything that gets going or stall it.

So that leaves only this month to settle this. Revelations after will have probably little impact. Is Dec 5 a major date?
I think the plans for December 5th have changed with Bush's funeral predictably set for that date.
30wedge
gomerschlep said:

Sick of getting banned for calling out those idiots over there. So here I am.
There are some real true believers over there! On the one hand, it is hard to believe they are college educated, on the other hand it is quite easy to see how multi-level marketers and Bernie Madoff are/were able to snag so many people.

I wonder if any hold a dual membership in the Flat Earth Society?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.