Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,629 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
IDAGG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Some of the most recent posts on the thread:

Quote:

Wow. I was 99% sure that the story about Hillary and Huma Abedin on video torturing and murdering a young girl was true. This story makes it 100%. This is the Clintons'MO for as long as they've been in power - get out in front of the story. They are officially worried.

Sick ****ing pieces of *****
Quote:

Yep. And the Clintons are never subtle when they do this sort of stuff. Of all the countless so-called "deepfake" videos they could have made with Hillary, they choose the one character most notably known for cutting off a human face and wearing it on his own.

As If to say to the moron masses, "Hey, when you see this horrible video of Hillary killing a little girl and wearing her face, don't forget about that other video, Hannibal Hillary. It's all a deepfake..."

The Clintons are so vile.

Absolutely, utterly unreal.

Also, many posts where you can clearly tell they know in the back of their head they've been duped for three years, but "Q never mentioned the specific timeline so I'm gonna stick it out." Good luck with that.

Christ, what an absolute embarrassment.
Jeebus, this is like someone slipped acid into the water supply.

Look, I think Hillary Clinton is a miserable human being. But when you get down to it, she is just a garden variety grifter..

These Q bots actually think she and Huma are cutting off little girls faces and wearing them. And they went from being "99% sure it was real to 100%". Unfreakin believable.
Redstone
AG
Source is back.

New drop tonight. Thank you Tanya for possibly helping to decode latest one.
Redstone
AG
Argue....tree?
Home?
Sway?
October - not Red
Not love....me, today
BMX Bandit
Kanyes psychiatrist said:

Duckhook said:

Yeah, but Easter will come and go with nothing happening and it will be rationalized somehow for most of the Qbots. Just like the 143 other dates on which something was supposed to happen.
I think if nothing happens by Easter a large majority of Q followers will be done with the charade.

Excuses starting to roll in:

A couple of things:
1) if something big happened how would we even find out? The MSM obviously isn't going to cover any sort story involving trump's military busting pedo rings or satan worshipping elites.

2) we always hear they can't make a move until there is no way a counter strike by the DS can happen that would result in catastrophic horror. What if, at the end of the day there is no way to make a huge strike without causing massive casualties whether soldiers, children, etc?
Kanyes psychiatrist
BMX Bandit said:

Duckhook said:

Yeah, but Easter will come and go with nothing happening and it will be rationalized somehow for most of the Qbots. Just like the 143 other dates on which something was supposed to happen.
I think if nothing happens by Easter a large majority of Q followers will be done with the charade.

A couple of things:
1) if something big happened how would we even find out? The MSM obviously isn't going to cover any sort story involving trump's military busting pedo rings or satan worshipping elites.

2) we always hear they can't make a move until there is no way a counter strike by the DS can happen that would result in catastrophic horror. What if, at the end of the day there is no way to make a huge strike without causing massive casualties whether soldiers, children, etc?
Very very unlikely anything happens. I'll keep you posted though.

Happy Friday though.
HTownAg98

I guess the big event didn't happen. Must have forgotten to carry the one.
Hail Zorp.
claym711
AG
The new idea is that if you know about a deadline, it isn't a deadline
SirLurksALot

BMX Bandit said:

Duckhook said:

A couple of things:

Happy Friday though.

Lol
wbt5845
AG
So I generally avoid the Q thread. But reading what yall said above, I've apparently missed out on some great comedy.
SirLurksALot
Nvm
wbt5845
AG
I figured it out - Deep State.

That's some wacky ***** Hillary tortured and murdered a young girl, huh? Sounds legit.
SirLurksALot
wbt5845 said:

That's some wacky ***** Hillary tortured and murdered a young girl, huh? Sounds legit.

The new thing is now they believe Bill Gates wants to kill hundreds of millions of people with a vaccine.

Why do they believe this? Well, because Gates gave an interview about sustainability issues and said people shouldn't have more than two kids, and because Microsoft hired a weird artist for a commercial. That clearly adds up to Gates being a mass murderer. Lol
30wedge
wbt5845 said:

That thread has a new level of idiocy I never thought possible for college graduates. Hell, not even day care graduates come to think of it.
Duckhook
AG
30wedge said:

wbt5845 said:

That thread has a new level of idiocy I never thought possible for college graduates. Hell, not even day care graduates come to think of it.

The thread started out as a pretty run of the mill alt-right conspiracy theory/wet dream. But the train hasn't just gone off the rails, it's gone off the rails, down a canyon, across the river, and crashed into a tanker truck full of jet fuel.
Redstone
AG
Should receive a new drop tonight. Tanya, your help to decipher would again be appreciated.
Redstone
AG
Rivers....not shallow
Sound, wall
Puppy, follow?
Love is grown
Sing....robin?
30wedge
I don't know if this Q dude is some combination of Nostradamus, a Ouija board, or the second cousin of Miss Cleo, but he or she should at least make an effort to rhyme his or her nonsense.
Ulrich
Hail Zorp.

We redid the calculations and it's actually July 4th unless the pavilion is already booked.
BMX Bandit

BMX Bandit said:

Duckhook said:

A couple of things:

Can we get an update?

Did anything happen?

If no, are a large majority of Q followers now done with the charade?
Kanyes psychiatrist
BMX Bandit said:

BMX Bandit said:

Duckhook said:

A couple of things:

Can we get an update?

Did anything happen?

If no, are a large majority of Q followers now done with the charade?
Good questions. I haven't kept up but it doesn't appear much happened. It does seem like people involved with the Steele dossier are on the verge of being indicted. With the Q stuff "they" never give a time so it's hard to get upset with the inaction. Timelines are assumptions by internet people. Don't you worry though, as long mail in voting doesn't happen all those deep state people will pay.
BMX Bandit
So "no" on both questions.

Not even Q could have seen that coming
PA24
AG
...so I am being pulled back into the Q saga, nothing I can do about it. u guys have been entertaining but like going back to an ex, I am going to try and make it work this time. Take the good with the nonsense.

I must say, it has been fun here but most know from my history I belong with the Q crowd.

I will think of u guys from time to time and remember.

Farewell, Q doubters, Trump has shut down the nation and I am buying gold as my primary investment.

The storm has arrived.

57 STATES!
It thundered a little bit today. Was that The Storm?
Duckhook
AG
Without getting into the partisan aspects of it, the fact is that it is a possibility that we could have a new president in 9 months. Is there no impetus to get the DS exposed in a hurry, just in case? Perp walks, military tribunals, etc.?
SquirrellyDan
AG
Some select quotes from those lost souls on the other thread:

Quote:

So a vaccine that alters the brain based on a particular gene administered as a trojan horse via mass inoculation of the populace due to a widespread "respiratory virus."
Quote:

I'm beginning to think I was wrong. The "King" might just be Obama. I thought it was the Soros-Rothschild-Rockefeller Cabal controlling him. Q has been prefacing exposing Obama a lot lately.
Quote:

With respect, I don't think it matters all that much whether the video is fake or real; I have no doubt the subject matter has been studied.
Quote:

The scary thing is that I believe the Dems have the means to release the virus again and will do so around August/September. They might let everything die down, but they will find a way to release it again right before the election.
Quote:

I agree 100%. I think an act of God will be the only thing that saves this country; I hope 2016 happened for a reason.
Quote:

Trump getting elected was an act of God.
Quote:

I'm trying to red pill as many as I can. There are also plenty of sheep on this board that could use it. May be too far gone though. Nothing has stirred me quite like the last couple of months. I was mad after 9/11 but this seems more serious. Evil must be eradicated.
SUag
AG
Duckhook said:

Without getting into the partisan aspects of it, the fact is that it is a possibility that we could have a new president in 9 months. Is there no impetus to get the DS exposed in a hurry, just in case? Perp walks, military tribunals, etc.?

That should tell you all you need to know about how real the DS is.
Redstone
AG
It is indisputable Trump's media team is very aware of Q and nods their direction fairly regularly. You don't retweet big Q accounts - meaning, that's what the account does - multiple times, among other "proofs" without this being the case.

That does NOT mean this team (and I do believe Q is more than 1) is CIA / NSA / MI / JC ect.

It does mean it is noteworthy

a). Trump team nods, even if only for electoral base engagement
b). No direct questions have been asked about it to the president

Redstone
AG
Sincere apology for the absence.

Finally, my source has returned:

Boys....rough?
Towns, end
Animal, who is
Glass not full
Heart, door not closed
57 STATES!
?
Redstone
AG
Waiting on more drops from my source
Ulrich
SUag said:

Duckhook said:

There are two versions of the Deep State theory. I'll keep this short but I could write it out a lot more comprehensively.

The strong version says that there is an organized cabal executing plots to do a variety of things from advancing globalist interests to trafficking in child sex slaves, depending upon whom you ask. The weak version says that in an organization as large and insulated as the federal government, a combination of moral hazards, family/personal ties, and thought bubbles/group-think can lead the organization and people in it to serve and protect itself/themselves more than the American people. The strong version is malice and intention. The weak version is more like an emergent property*.

The Q followers tend to believe one version. I believe the other. I don't think the weak version of the Deep State theory is farfetched.

*It probably does mean that personal corruption (from both parties) is overlooked more than it ought to be. I'm deeply suspicious of how many congresspeople and other politicians end up with generational wealth on a middle class income in an expensive city.
unmade bed
Perp walks in 2 weeks. Will coincide with Coronavirus restrictions ending.
stetson
AG
Except we now know that there was a concerted effort between the White House, the DOJ and the intelligence communities to spy on and frame Trump. We also know that there is collusion between these entities and the media. This would tend to support malice and intent.
FJB
57 STATES!
TwelveA
Ulrich said:

SUag said:

Duckhook said:

There are two versions of the Deep State theory. I'll keep this short but I could write it out a lot more comprehensively.

The strong version says that there is an organized cabal executing plots to do a variety of things from advancing globalist interests to trafficking in child sex slaves, depending upon whom you ask.

The weak version says that in an organization as large and insulated as the federal government, a combination of moral hazards, family/personal ties, and thought bubbles/group-think can lead the organization and people in it to serve and protect itself/themselves more than the American people.

The strong version is malice and intention. The weak version is more like an emergent property*.

The Q followers tend to believe one version. I believe the other. I don't think the weak version of the Deep State theory is farfetched.

*It probably does mean that personal corruption (from both parties) is overlooked more than it ought to be. I'm deeply suspicious of how many congresspeople and other politicians end up with generational wealth on a middle class income in an expensive city.
What you have labeled as the "weak version of the Deep State" is exactly what 1960's hippies labeled as "the Man" and liberals & progressives have been labeling as "the system" for the past 60-70 years. Ken Kesey called it "the Combine" in his most successful novel, published in 1962. Harlan Ellison made a career of writing about it, as did many other American authors. It's the U.S. federal, state, and local govmt regulatory bureaucracy, i.e., "the modern state".

It's real, and yes, it has its own set of inherent problems and abuses (every system does). But let's not forget the lessons of American history, either: before the modern day federal regulatory bureaucracy was begun by TR and constructed over the next several decades, the US had been a plutocratic system which controlled the R & D party machines and had far worse and more extensive, pervasive corruption, scandals, bribery, and self dealiing inside both private enterprise and federal and state government than what we've seen in the modern regulatory state.

However, just because corruption and self dealing was far worse in the previous system doesn't mean we should be okay with what's occurred in the modern system. Wall Street + special interests + billionaires have figured out how to control this system, just like they always do.

Has the modern regulatory state failed? Not completely.

But it has been weakened, and it is steadily being undermined. Not surprising, considering that a substantial percentage of people in one major party (R) openly profess to hate it and desire its end, and a sizeable percentage of people in the other major party (D) apparently no longer know how to protect it from being undermined.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.