Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,683 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Houston Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Yes. I have persisted.

Ever wonder why someone would keep coming back to try and get others to pay attention?

Because you want attention?

No. Im in sales. So, im selling you on why you need to pay attention. Mainly, because I think this is very important.

My entire career has been based on getting other people to look at things that are different than what they have always done before. Mostly engineers

But in the world of politics, you are selling ideas and ways of looking at the world. Ways of thinking.

It's like a conservative trying to convince the liberal about how to look at the world differently.

You folks here need to re-examine your thinking.

Question everything.

We have been told a bunch of lies.

How do you know what you know? Is it because someone told you or is it because you dug and found on the info on your own?
Charpie
AG
Now go back the the Q thread and tell your friends how you owned us.
ReynoldV
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Yes. I have persisted.

Ever wonder why someone would keep coming back to try and get others to pay attention?

No. Im in sales. So, im selling you on why you need to pay attention. Mainly, because I think this is very important.

My entire career has been based on getting other people to look at things that are different than what they have always done before. Mostly engineers

But in the world of politics, you are selling ideas and ways of looking at the world. Ways of thinking.

It's like a conservative trying to convince the liberal about how to look at the world differently.

Question everything.

How do you know what you know? Is it because someone told you or is it because you dug and found on the info on your own?

This is the same pitch you hear from antivaxxers.

You don't have some special secret knowledge and you aren't questioning anything. You've simply found a new coven you listen to.

You know who the intelligent, inquisitive skeptics are? They are the limited govt fiscal conservatives that get labeled never trumpers. The uninquisitive, empty headed low information followers are dems and trumpers.
Houston Lee
AG
Ok. Have fun y'all.

SquirrellyDan
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Yes. I have persisted.

Question everything.

Wait....so you are informed because you religiously read q? I'm all for finding your own truths, but buddy you have got to re-examine your "sources" or yourself if this is the truth you've come up with.
ac04
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Yes. I have persisted.

so, what do i have to do to get you in a new conspiracy theory today?
Tecolote
AG
ac04 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Yes. I have persisted.

so, what do i have to do to get you in a new conspiracy theory today?
Floor mats.
Redstone
AG
Tar Tar
turducken
couscous
Padma, competition?
Reconcile
57 STATES!
Bunk Moreland said:

Also, how fitting is it that the most obvious (but we still love him for it) troll on TexAgs in history has now sort of taken over that thread and the idiots are eating it up.

Who? I've definitely mistaken people for trolls trying to make Trumpers look bad for actual Trump fans. It's hard to tell sometimes.
Bunk Moreland
Look above you. His years of work are on the entertainment board mostly, which is no doubt what he sees that thread as...like we all do.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Kevin Malone said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Also, how fitting is it that the most obvious (but we still love him for it) troll on TexAgs in history has now sort of taken over that thread and the idiots are eating it up.

Who? I've definitely mistaken people for trolls trying to make Trumpers look bad for actual Trump fans. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Has to be red stone, right?
William Inblack
Are you talking about the Q thread or the Mueller thread?
Bunk Moreland
Haven't red the Mueller thread in a while so not sure but he's leaving no stone unturned on the Q thread.

Edit: and actually it appears he's now just pressing their buttons to make them admit it's BS the last few days.
57 STATES!
Bunk Moreland said:

Look above you. His years of work are on the entertainment board mostly, which is no doubt what he sees that thread as...like we all do.

To be fair, the q worshippers do always say that "it's mostly just for fun" just in case it turns out to all be BS.
hbtheduce
AG
Kevin Malone said:

Bunk Moreland said:

To be fair, the q worshippers do always say that "it's mostly just for fun" just in case it turns out to all be BS.

Breaking news here, some entertainment requires suspension of disbelief.
schmendeler
AG
hbtheduce said:

Kevin Malone said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Q requires total suspension.
IDAGG
AG
Kevin Malone said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Some are starting to crawfish now, but there are a fair amount that have always been true believers.

And yes there are some that from the start have used the qualifier "just for entertainment" in the unlikely case (in their minds) that it is all hooey.
Meh_
Trump is meeting with some Q worshipers. It can't be all that crazy of a movement.
https://instagr.am/p/Bm3ylhPloWn
Sq 17
hbtheduce said:

kind of a pecuilar thing to find entertaining ?
AgFan2015

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think anyone is "hoping" Q is wrong. I think it is more of a logical "There is no way this Q thing is legit".

I am honestly worried about the repercussions when it becomes apparent that Q is a LARP. I worry that:

1) The Q followers will refuse to believe it was a LARP and so will buy into yet another conspiracy theory: "The deep state thwarted THE Great Awakening/Storm" and thus become even more detached from reality. This has real life consequences in terms of domestic politics, none of which are good.

2) The lasting damage to the image of conservatism to the general voting public. We will all be lumped together as loons, whether we believed in Q or not. That also has real-life political consequences, again, none of which are good.
Great points. This is how pizza shops get shot up.

Not trying to stir up crap but let's be honest, these statements cut both ways. How are the people on THIS thread and the public in general going to react IF it is NOT a LARP?

This is all going to play out over the next couple of weeks and months. It's either a LARP or REAL. Those are the only two choices.

- If it's a LARP, it will be discovered and support will waiver quickly if things don't play out as Q claims leading up to and immediately after the mid-terms then fade into memory by January 2019. Everyone on this thread will be able to forever claim the moral interwebs high-ground.

- If it's REAL, we will all be witnesses to the worst political scandal in human history.

Either way, this country is in for one hell of a ride over the coming months.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think anyone is "hoping" Q is wrong. I think it is more of a logical "There is no way this Q thing is legit".

I am honestly worried about the repercussions when it becomes apparent that Q is a LARP. I worry that:

1) The Q followers will refuse to believe it was a LARP and so will buy into yet another conspiracy theory: "The deep state thwarted THE Great Awakening/Storm" and thus become even more detached from reality. This has real life consequences in terms of domestic politics, none of which are good.

2) The lasting damage to the image of conservatism to the general voting public. We will all be lumped together as loons, whether we believed in Q or not. That also has real-life political consequences, again, none of which are good.

Not trying to stir up crap but let's be honest, these statements cut both ways. How are the people on THIS thread and the public in general going to react IF it is NOT a LARP?

This is all going to play out over the next couple of weeks and months. It's either a LARP or REAL. Those are the only two choices.

- If it's a LARP, it will be discovered and support will waiver quickly if things don't play out as Q claims leading up to and immediately after the mid-terms then fade into memory by January 2019. Everyone on this thread will be able to forever claim the moral interwebs high-ground.

- If it's REAL, we will all be witnesses to the worst political scandal in human history.

I mean....I could sit here and say I have special information that leads me to believe that the GREAT ALIEN INVASION is happening next month. I'm either being a LARP or it's real. If it's real, we will all be witnesses to the biggest thing to happen since Jesus.
schmendeler
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Quote:

Quote:

unless Q says it's actually going to be the end of next year in which case all of the followers will slurp it up and stay happy.
AgFan2015
There will be some of that.....but for the most part people will get disillusioned with the lack of progress and move on.

BTW - How will you react IF it is real?
schmendeler
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

There will be some of that.....but for the most part people will get disillusioned with the lack of progress and move on.

except it's already happened. major stuff was supposed to have happened at the beginning of this year and nothing did.
57 STATES!
Obviously if it's real that's a huge deal, nobody would deny that.

The more likely case is that it's not. The people who follow Q will not reevaluate themselves or seek any type of self-reflection. They'll simply move on to the next shiny thing or go back to talking about Benghazi.
WES2006AG
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

BTW - How will you react IF it is real?
Why do you keep presenting this like it's an actual possibility?
AgFan2015
Yes and no. There are lots of real things that played out more so than not, IMO.

The NK thing was huge. Strozk and Page public and closed door testimony speak volumes on how the narrative was flipped. And most importantly, its sounds strange but the combination of 1) Nivxm take down (July 2018) and 2) the sex trafficking executive order (Dec 2017) are massive.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/24/nyregion/nxivm-arrest-seagram-heiress.html

Quote:

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

Remember what they say about the President of the US being the most powerful man in the world......

Like I said, let's watch this play out.
AgFan2015
It's a binary choice. yes or no.

Let it play out over the next few months. I'll admit I'm wrong, if so.

But IMO things haven't played out fully yet.
IDAGG
AG
Meh_ said:

Trump is meeting with some Q worshipers. It can't be all that crazy of a movement.
https://instagr.am/p/Bm3ylhPloWn
About what I expect Q worshipers to look like.
MouthBQ98
AG
I've never been on this Q thread but saw some Refernces on the Mueller thread. I'm an Occam's razor guy that tends to be skeptical of the implausible or unlikely without hard evidence. It seemed like a troll to me from the beginning, and it possibly could be a real insider, but still trolling.

I prefer to deal with hard facts versus interesting speculation personally, because that's the only thing that is going to win over broad support for any corrective action.

I know people that get caught up in these conspiracy theories more easily, and I find it frustrating having to talk them back to a more supportable reality.
hbtheduce
AG
Sq 17 said:

hbtheduce said:

kind of a pecuilar thing to find entertaining ?

Have you ever watched a marvel movie? Find it entertaining? You think super heroes are real now?
57 STATES!
Okay Mr., at what specific date what should specifically happen or not happen for you to give up on Q?
Meh_
hbtheduce
AG
schmendeler said:

hbtheduce said:

Kevin Malone said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Q requires total suspension.

Disagree, but we would have to go theory by theory to really discuss how probable or improbable they really are.
AgFan2015
I've been back and forth on this....I was ready for things to happen at the beginning of the year then soured on it and then reevaluated as events unfolded.

See my post above, the NK and Nxvim things were big IMO.

I don't have a specific end date. My decision is going to be event driven. If I had to guess, I'd say shortly after the mid-terms to punch out if indictments don't start to drop for at least the minor players. Code drops and obscure blurry photos won't keep my interest.

How about you or anyone else on the thread? What evidence would convince you that it's not a LARP, is there anything?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.