Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,506 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DaBaba said:

BenFiasco14 said:

etcetera said:

BQ08 said:

Charpie said:

Defeat? Is this a fight?
To Ryan it is... he is bragging about his victory here in the Q thread.

At least in this thread both sides can openly debate. The Qanon thread and the Mueller Deep State thread are safespace echo chamber threads for fragile snowflakes.

You of all people calling someone a fragile snowflake is so freakin hilariously ironic

There's only one group of people who cried enough to get safe spaces on this board
And here they are.
DaBaba
I like you hawg. The second half of my response wasn't really directed at you but more a general comment on why I think people are into Q
aggiehawg
AG
I'll take your word for it, then.

Carry on.
DaBaba
MooreTrucker said:

DaBaba said:

BenFiasco14 said:

etcetera said:

BQ08 said:

Charpie said:

Defeat? Is this a fight?
To Ryan it is... he is bragging about his victory here in the Q thread.

At least in this thread both sides can openly debate. The Qanon thread and the Mueller Deep State thread are safespace echo chamber threads for fragile snowflakes.

You of all people calling someone a fragile snowflake is so freakin hilariously ironic

There's only one group of people who cried enough to get safe spaces on this board
And here they are.

Yet this isn't a safe space. Q ppl can come troll here all they want. We are the ones who can't question anything q on your thread without repercussions. Mueller thread as well. That's just the facts buddy. The people who cry about safe spaces the most demanded their own.
MooreTrucker
AG
DaBaba said:

Yet this isn't a safe space. Q ppl can come troll here all they want. We are the ones who can't question anything q on your thread without repercussions. Mueller thread as well. That's just the facts buddy. The people who cry about safe spaces the most demanded their own.
Well, from what I read, it looks more like simply the non-Q faction whining about the Q followers, and not much Q people trolling. But I'm not about to read this whole thread because what I did read was ridiculous.

So I'll just have to take your word for it.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Quote:

Quote:

TXCityAggie said:
Have I hiked every square inch of Phi Phi? Of course not. What is your point?

Then how do you know for sure that there aren't any pedophile camps or compounds or whatever?
Ryan08, if you are lurking here, how does it feel do be laughed off of a thread full of conspiracy theorists? Literally, your stuff is too crazy even for the Q anon board. Ideally, you're just trolling them to make them look even nuttier, but I'm afraid this isn't the case. Get a grip, man.
SquirrellyDan
AG
MooreTrucker said:

DaBaba said:

Well, from what I read, it looks more like simply the non-Q faction whining about the Q followers, and not much Q people trolling. But I'm not about to read this whole thread because what I did read was ridiculous.

I wouldn't call it whining, although it is embarrassing (IMO) to have so many illogical people with AgTags going on about this absolute nonsense. You have to admit, even former "all-in" Q worshipers are beginning to see how silly the Q stuff is. This thread was created to point and laugh and poke holes in these ridiculous, fanatical claims. You can't do it on the Q thread, no matter how logical the arguments are.
MooreTrucker
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

MooreTrucker said:

DaBaba said:

I wouldn't call it whining, although it is embarrassing (IMO) to have so many illogical people with AgTags going on about this absolute nonsense. You have to admit, even former "all-in" Q worshipers are beginning to see how silly the Q stuff is. This thread was created to point and laugh and poke holes in these ridiculous, fanatical claims. You can't do it on the Q thread, no matter how logical the arguments are.
So far, I haven't seen any "logical arguments" against Q over there. Just "I can't believe you morons believe this crap" kind of posts. Nor, I suspect, is there much of that "logical argument" over here.

Any thread created specifically to "point and laugh" has no place claiming any logical or intellectual superiority over anyone.

I'd be happy to see, and try to engage in, logical arguments about whether Q is real, and for what purpose. But too often and too quickly it turns into "you're an idiot for believing in Q" and the subsequent "get out of here, troll" comments.
Charpie
AG
They got you too, huh?
MooreTrucker
AG
Charpie said:

They got you too, huh?
Got me too? As in ran me off, or as in I believe that Q is a real thing?
BMX Bandit
Any time someone ever tries to point out a fallacy with logic, the response is "you love Obama and believe everything you see on CNN. Closed minded!!!"

MooreTrucker
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Any time someone ever tries to point out a fallacy with logic, the response is "you love Obama and believe everything you see on CNN. Closed minded!!!"

But usually, that pointing out begins with "I can't believe you're still falling for this".
IDAGG
AG
MooreTrucker said:

So far, I haven't seen any "logical arguments" against Q over there. Just "I can't believe you morons believe this crap" kind of posts. Nor, I suspect, is there much of that "logical argument" over here.

Sure you have. You have just chosen to ignore it, or like most, set impossibly high standards to disprove it. "Prove there is no massive pedo ring that encompasses the worlds's leaders and most of the democratic party!" It almost impossible to prove a negative.

It's common sense. Do you really think that there is massive pedo ring that has gone undetected and unexposed for decades? How does that work? How do they keep it secret with literally thousands of points of potential leakage? Do you really think all politicians are that evil? And BTW, you want a clue as to why this is eaten up by the Q crowd? Because nothing is more disgusting than a pedophile. So what better way to define the "enemy" than to allege they are pedos. This is a huge clue as to this being a LARP or troll. And it is completely lapped up by the Q crowd. HOOK, LINE and SINKER.

And that is just one of Q's allegations. Repeat as needed for rounding up hundreds of democrats, secret tribunals. and executions. Now repeat again for stolen submarines, CIA controls the Norks, etc etc.

The Q believers are not looking for logical arguments, because they start with a logically flawed hypothesis and stick with it, bend it when the predictions don't come true, and constantly move the goalpost. And the task they demand of non-believers is: "prove that this absolutely preposterous, complex, intertwined conspiracy isn't true."

You know, I saw a Sasquatch riding a unicycle while Amelia Earhart was riding on its' shoulders. AND, they were singing show tunes: "OKLAHOMA where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!". BTW, Sasquatch has a set of pipes!

I honestly don't expect you to entertain my Sasquatch sighting as being possible. And for the same reason (preposterous and unbelievable conspiracy theory) I will not entertain all the Q nonsense as being real. Both of these have the same possibility of being true.
MooreTrucker
AG
IDAGG said:

MooreTrucker said:

Sure you have. You have just chosen to ignore it, or like most, set impossibly high standards to disprove it. "Prove there is no massive pedo ring that encompasses the worlds's leader and most of the democratic party!" It almost impossible to prove a negative.

It's common sense. Do you really think that there is massive pedo ring that has gone undetected and unexposed for decades? How does that work? How do they keep it secret with literally thousands of points of potential leakage? Do you really think all politicians are that evil? And BTW, you want a clue as to why this is eaten up by the Q crowd? Because nothing is more disgusting than a pedophile. So what better way to define the "enemy" than to allege they are pedos. This is a huge clue as to this being a LARP or troll. And it is completely lapped up by the Q crowd. HOOK, LINE and SINKER.

And that is just one of Q's allegations. Repeat as needed for rounding up hundreds of democrats, secret tribunals. and executions. Now repeat again for stolen submarines, CIA controls the Norks, etc etc.

The Q believers are not looking for logical arguments, because they start with a logically flawed hypothesis and stick with, bend it when the predictions don't come true, and constantly move the goalpost. And the task they demand of non-believers with is "prove that this absolutely preposterous, complex, intertwined conspiracy isn't true."

You know, I saw a Sasquatch riding a unicycle while Amelia Earhart was riding on its' shoulders. AND, they were singing show tunes: "OKLAHOMA where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!". BTW, Sasquatch has a set of pipes!

I honestly don't expect you to entertain my Sasquatch sighting as being possible. And for the same reason (preposterous and unbelievable conspiracy theory) I will not entertain all the Q nonsense as being real. Both of these have the same possibility of being true.
I don't believe everything that you mention, and question some. But with the pedo ring, for example, there are things like this NXVII whatever thing that do make it plausible.

But your last statement makes me ask the question "why do you care so much"? You "will not entertain all the Q nonsense" and yet you know everything about it and wrote this long post to say that it's nonsense. PrimeTime even started this thread because he was tired of being run off the Q thread for trolling, when he doesn't believe the Q stuff is real. Why? Why does it matter so much?
DaBaba
Democrats and Republicans have ripped up such a frothy hate they have completely dehumanized each other. Both teams are desperate for anything to latch onto that reinforces their predetermined assessment that the other team is evil.
J. Walter Weatherman
Because democrats will (and already are) use this to paint the entire Republican Party as conspiracy minded idiots and it will likely cost us much-needed middle of the road voters in the midterms.
IDAGG
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Because democrats will (and already are) use this to paint the entire Republican Party as conspiracy minded idiots and it will likely cost us much-needed middle of the road voters in the midterms.
To answer MooreTrucker: THIS exactly, and I have stated this several times. Prepare to have conservatives tarnished as loons for years to come, That is why I care so much. It really is the new fluoridation dumbassery..just 60 years later.
MooreTrucker
AG
IDAGG said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

To answer MooreTrucker: THIS exactly, and I have stated this several times. Prepare to have conservatives tarnished as loons for years to come, That is why I care so much. It really is the new fluoridation dumbassery..just 60 years later.
I get that, and it's why I'm a bit impatient for some of this stuff to start rolling out. If ANYTHING he says can be proven in a solid, unarguable way, it would go a long way to prevent what you're talking about. the problem is that there are things we KNOW to be true that the media is twisting or just plain ignoring in order to spin things the way they want. It's going to take something unspinnable to solidify Q as a valid thing for the majority of folks.
IDAGG
AG
MooreTrucker said:

I get that, and it's why I'm a bit impatient for some of this stuff to start rolling out. If ANYTHING he says can be proven in a solid, unarguable way, it would go a long way to prevent what you're talking about. the problem is that there are things we KNOW to be true that the media is twisting or just plain ignoring in order to spin things the way they want. It's going to take something unspinnable to solidify Q as a valid thing for the majority of folks.
Here is my prediction of what will happen, and it won't verify Q as being real as it has nothing to do with a giant conspiracy of pedos, the CIA, Fatty McFat etc.

I think they will eventually expose Brennan, Clapper and a few others as having exaggerated some innocuous contacts with Russians into a Muh Russia! scare to hobble the incoming Trump administration. This will include FISA abuse, "seeded" intel as in the Steele dossier, and other falsified or exaggerated intel.

There are also several handfuls of other people in the Obama administration and some of the three letter agencies that are true-believeing liberals that were mostly unwitting co-conspirators. They were shown, or described "information" that they believed showed Trump was colluding with the Russians and so helped the conspiracy along. But they didn't generate the initial skewed and "seeded" intel that pointed to collusion.

And so, best case, a handful of Obama administration folks will either face jail time, or shame.

There won't be hundreds of pedos rounded up
There are not hundreds of sealed indictments that are waiting to be acted on to arrest hundreds of democrats
There are no cabals trying to start WW III at the CIA's behest
Etc,etc.
MooreTrucker
AG
IDAGG said:

MooreTrucker said:

Here is my prediction of what will happen, and it won't verify Q as being real as it has nothing to do with a giant conspiracy of pedos, the CIA, Fatty McFat etc.

I think they will eventually expose Brennan, Clapper and a few others as having exaggerated some innocuous contacts with Russians into a Muh Russia! scare to hobble the incoming Trump administration. This will include FISA abuse, "seeded" intel as in the Steele dossier, and other falsified or exaggerated intel.

There are also several handfuls of other people in the Obama administration and some of the three letter agencies that are true-believeing liberals that were mostly unwitting co-conspirators. They were shown, or described "information" that they believed showed Trump was colluding with the Russians and so helped the conspiracy along. But they didn't generate the initial skewed and "seeded" intel that pointed to collusion.

And so, best case, a handful of Obama administration folks will either face jail time, or shame.

There won't be hundreds of pedos rounded up
There are not hundreds of sealed indictments that are waiting to be acted on to arrest hundreds of democrats
There are no cabals trying to start WW III at the CIA's behest
Etc,etc.
I pretty much think you're right on all but #2. I *think* it's already been shown that there are a HUGE number of sealed indictments that will be acted upon in the next few months.
IDAGG
AG
MooreTrucker said:

I pretty much think you're right on all but #2. I *think* it's already been shown that there are a HUGE number of sealed indictments that will be acted upon in the next few months.
I am sure there are. Probably MS 13 and drug related.

If you believe they are Q related, what hundreds of people are going to be rounded up? Serious question. What would cause hundreds of politically related arrests? On what charges?
MooreTrucker
AG
IDAGG said:

MooreTrucker said:

If you believe they are Q related, what hundreds of people are going to be rounded up? Serious question. What would cause hundreds of politically related arrests? On what charges?
I don't know enough about the legal stuff to answer that. But it's also been speculated that there aren't as many people as there are indictments. So a smaller group of people with multiple indictments on each one.
Tecolote
AG
IDAGG said:

MooreTrucker said:

MooreTrucker - herein rests the answer to why the skeptics care about what goes on with the Q believers. The only places where hundreds of politically related arrests occur are in places where coups are stages. Dangerous to think of that happening in the US even if you have disdain for the other side.
MooreTrucker
AG
Och26-58-87 said:

IDAGG said:

MooreTrucker said:

MooreTrucker - herein rests the answer to why the skeptics care about what goes on with the Q believers. The only places where hundreds of politically related arrests occur are in places where coups are stages. Dangerous to think of that happening in the US even if you have disdain for the other side.
It is dangerous to think of it happening here, but the stuff that's beginning to come out about the Russia investigations and all that...equally dangerous.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Seems you just jumped over the other side of the boat for conspiracy theories.
biobioprof

Odd ad strategy for a car wash.
Tecolote
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So, you're saying that calling out conspiracy theorists hoping for a third world level coup is a conspiracy theory. You're crazy, no, you're crazy, no, you're crazy,...and on it goes.
aggiehawg
AG
Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So, you're saying that calling out conspiracy theorists hoping for a third world level coup is a conspiracy theory. You're crazy, no, you're crazy, no, you're crazy,...and on it goes.
You were the one who raised the specter of politically related arrests and a coup. As opposed to arrests for actually committing, you know, crimes. My point is that jumping out of the other side of the 'conspiracy' boat gets you just as wet.
Tecolote
AG
aggiehawg said:

Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

You were the one who raised the specter of politically related arrests and a coup. As opposed to arrests for actually committing, you know, crimes. My point is that jumping out of the other side of the 'conspiracy' boat gets you just as wet.
Crimes? Ha! All political arrests are claimed to be for "crimes". Yes, true crimes should result in arrests. But, claims of hundreds/thousands of arrests and a penal colony at Guantanamo, tribunals, etc. are what they are.

And those that don't jump out of the conspiracy boat are maybe dry but are full of .....
MooreTrucker
AG
Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Crimes? Ha! All political arrests are claimed to be for "crimes". Yes, true crimes should result in arrests. But, claims of hundreds/thousands of arrests and a penal colony at Guantanamo, tribunals, etc. are what they are.

And those that don't jump out of the conspiracy boat are maybe dry but are full of .....
Hyperbole, perhaps?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Crimes? Ha! All political arrests are claimed to be for "crimes".
Which arrests are you claiming as "political arrests"?? You lost me.
Tecolote
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The hundreds/thousands that Q is predicting to be happening sometime very soon.
Tecolote
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Hyperbole, perhaps?
Nope, it's in the Q thread!
Ervin Burrell
AG
BMX Bandit said:

In fairness to the Q believers, that response is the go-to response crutch of the entire board to any person who doesn't think Trump is God.
aggiehawg
AG
Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The hundreds/thousands that Q is predicting to be happening sometime very soon.
Oh. So you have already decided that arrests that haven't happened yet are political in motivation and not based on any crimes having been committed. Got it.

Carry on.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.