Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,655 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
10thYrSr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BQ78 said:

So do you believe some person well connected to the Trump administration either wanted the Santa Fe shooting to occur or did nothing to prevent it?

Well, the FBI knew about the Garland shooting, even had an agent participating, and did nothing to stop it. So, it isn't a very big leap.

But no, just because you know an attack is coming doesn't mean you know where.
TheGreyFox
Amen, thank you OP!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Secolobo said:

I don't think it's just the voting base...

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=qanon

Maybe it started with a dedicated base and -- perhaps surprisingly -- grew. People are willing to buy into what they want to hear and what they think they want to hear.

Everyone is looking for an explanation of the world around them and Q certainly offers one.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Oh, and just to make sure Milhouse Van Houten gets his due:

SquirrellyDan
AG
stetson said:

You get triggered, bro? I don't know how much of what he drops is speculation versus fact, but he's racked up a pretty good track record if it's speculation and he is definitely is close to Trump. Just off the top of my head:
  • Saudi Arabia
  • National Guard deployment
  • North Korea
  • Tip Top
  • Pope

Triggered isn't the word, I'd go with embarrassed.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Champ Bailey said:

Also, anyone who thinks the laurel or yanny thing is a code word to instigate school shootings is a grade a moron

Link please?

There's plenty to be critical about Q for without making up strawman attacks.

I'm not claiming he did. The OP did. I'm just saying that anyone who is making the claim that Yanny or Laurel is a "KILL THE MALAYSIAN PRIME MINISTER!" type trigger is a grade-A moron.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Champ Bailey said:

Also, anyone who thinks the laurel or yanny thing is a code word to instigate school shootings is a grade a moron

Link please?

There's plenty to be critical about Q for without making up strawman attacks.

Straight from that cess pool:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

These shootings are all set ups.

These "shooters" all have mental issues, medications and "treatments" in common.

Normal people do not do these things.

These are all done to distract and change the narrative. Those of us following Q know this.

I don't know anything about the Sante Fe shooter. But I am willing to bet he is on certain meds. I am willing to bet he has a history of mental issues and has been in "treatment".

If I am right, then this shooting is a set up.

I am even wondering if this "Yanni and Laurel" viral recording was a trigger word of some sort to activate some crazies.

I'll concede that he said "I'm wondering."
stetson
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

stetson said:

You get triggered, bro? I don't know how much of what he drops is speculation versus fact, but he's racked up a pretty good track record if it's speculation and he is definitely is close to Trump. Just off the top of my head:
  • Saudi Arabia
  • National Guard deployment
  • North Korea
  • Tip Top
  • Pope

Well, safe space and triggered go hand in hand these days.
AgInTheColony
AG
We don't need a third party looking in to what the government says and does and trying to make sense of it, if possible. The media is there to impartially hold them accountable for their actions. We can trust them.
SquirrellyDan
AG
AgInTheColony said:

We don't need a third party looking in to what the government says and does and trying to make sense of it, if possible. The media is there to impartially hold them accountable for their actions. We can trust them.

There is a big gap between not trusting the media and worshipping some random troll on the internet.
MooreTrucker
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

AgInTheColony said:

There is a big gap between not trusting the media and worshipping some random troll on the internet.
That gap gets smaller and smaller all the time....
PeterPan

I've been following the thread since the beginning for entertainment's sake. On the whole, they are a bunch of thin-skinned Jade-Helm type believing conspiracy lovers. Any time anyone questions Q's authenticity, 3 or 4 of them will immediately flag that person and get their post removed and/or ban the poster.

This is coming from someone who knows that conspiracies really do exist and listens with an open mind, but thinks that 90% of them are a joke.

There have been at least 5 or 6 "oh, Q is saying it's going down tomorrow, this weekend, etc" moments (including last week) and all of them have come and passed with nothing happening. Yet, on and on it goes.

He/ She leaves generic enough statements that anything that happens in the political world or in the national news is pointed at as "proof". I have yet to see ONE example of Q being proven right in a non-generic way. If the best proof is "tippy-top" was included in a speech, then I'm sorry, I don't believe you. Even if you assume that Q knew that was in the speech the next day (not a given), that doesn't prove anything other than they know (or met) a speech-writer.

For any of you full Q believers out there, answer me this. At what point will you believe that Q is a troll? If nothing happens in the next few weeks like Q has "predicted"? What about August 1st? The end of the year? How about when Trump leaves the office? How many "soon" posts will you read with nothing happening and yet you still believe?

Edit : also, for any of you Q believers - how many of the following conspiracies do you believe?

Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy
We faked the moon landings
The Earth is flat
9/11 was an inside job
Hitler escaped to South America and did not commit suicide in the bunker
The government is hiding alien bodies
Lizard People and/or Aliens live among us
There is an evil cabal/ illuminati type organization
The government is using airplane chemtrails to brainwash or kill us.
PeterPan
On the plus side, I enjoy that many of them have tried to have conversations with their friends/ family about this and been laughed at.
AgDotCom
PrimeTime09 said:

People who are embarrassed aren't obsessed with calling people out on the Q thread over time, failing to get the response they're looking for, then starting a separate thread. People who are merely embarrassed roll their eyes, shake their head and move on.

You've demonstrated you're the Randolph Duke of Q anon on this board.
SquirrellyDan
AG
AgDotCom said:

PrimeTime09 said:

People who are embarrassed aren't obsessed with calling people out on the Q thread over time, failing to get the response they're looking for, then starting a separate thread. People who are merely embarrassed roll their eyes, shake their head and move on.

You've demonstrated you're the Randolph Duke of Q anon on this board.

I'll admit, It's like a train wreck and I can't look away. I created this thread so q fan boys don't get so butt hurt for me "derailing" that thread. You're derailing this thread, so please return to yours.
Redstone
AG
You've really only been banned a "half dozen times"?
LOL
Amateur
Synopsis
SeattleAgJr said:

PrimeTime09 said:

I've been banned half a dozen times for questioning the nonsense on the q thread, so I thought I'd create a thread for those who, like me, are bewildered that college educated people can buy into this stuff.

Today, one of the main ringleaders (with an ag tag) said that he believes the Yanni /Laurel thing that went viral is actually a code word for crazies to start acting crazy, which is linked to the Santa Fe shooting.

I would find the whole thing amusing if these people, many of them ags, didn't actually believe this stuff. They also believe the world is a run by a bunch of devil worshipping pedophiles, and if you don't play along you are a liberal sheep. I'm no liberal, these guys do give conservatives a bad name, however.

Ok rant over.
Qonservatives

Q-opout SA. You're much much better than this.
PeterPan
I vote this thread the official place to point out ridiculous posts in the Q thread to show how crazy they actually are.

This from poster "marble rye"
Quote:

Is anyone watching the SF school shooting coverage?

A student interviewed is crying and saying, "this is my daily life. I should not feel unsafe in my daily life...in a school where we say the pledge of allegiance."

Oh hello crisis actor.

I don't believe anything is real anymore.
Wrec86 Ag
I like this idea a lot.
Ellis Wyatt
PeterPan said:

I've been following the thread since the beginning for entertainment's sake. On the whole, they are a bunch of thin-skinned Jade-Helm type believing conspiracy lovers. Any time anyone questions Q's authenticity, 3 or 4 of them will immediately flag that person and get their post removed and/or ban the poster.

You also seem to have a hard time grasping the situation.

I am far from a Jade Helm conspiracy believer and don't believe much of the Q stuff and I flag the troll posts there because they are a complete waste of time, a de-rail of the thread, and violate Texags' user agreement. The trollers aren't going there for an honest discussion. The OP is crying about being banned even though he is warned not to post on there as he does repeatedly.
FriscoKid
AG
I'd like to see the most flagged posters on this board.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
FriscoKid said:

Probably either Sapper, Tyson, or one of the Alt Right trolls.
backintexas2013
AG
FriscoKid said:

Keith when he went on his name calling spree. 12manny before he changed usernames.
BMX Bandit
FriscoKid said:

I'd like to see who flags people the most even more
backintexas2013
AG
That would be interesting. I have my guesses but don't want to catch the ban.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

PeterPan said:

You also seem to have a hard time grasping the situation.

I am far from a Jade Helm conspiracy believer and don't believe much of the Q stuff and I flag the troll posts there because they are a complete waste of time, a de-rail of the thread, and violate Texags' user agreement. The trollers aren't going there for an honest discussion. The OP is crying about being banned even though he is warned not to post on there as he does repeatedly.

Flagged and reported. There is a thread for insane rambling and illogical assumptions....please stop derailing this one.
FriscoKid
AG
BMX Bandit said:

FriscoKid said:

I'd like to see who flags people the most even more
Indeed, that would be even more interesting.
Counterpoint
AG
What did Q say about "tippy-top" that proves the Trump connection?

SquirrellyDan
AG
PeterPan said:

I vote this thread the official place to point out ridiculous posts in the Q thread to show how crazy they actually are.

This from poster "marble rye"
Quote:

Is anyone watching the SF school shooting coverage?

A student interviewed is crying and saying, "this is my daily life. I should not feel unsafe in my daily life...in a school where we say the pledge of allegiance."

Oh hello crisis actor.

I don't believe anything is real anymore.

From cbr:

cbr said:

ok, time to look up dates of recent school shootings the media chose to cover, and see if anything correlates to q.

Apparently all school shootings are orchestrated and q knows before hand. Q doesn't sound like such a good guy.
BMX Bandit
Looks like he touched a nerve.

Rockdoc
AG
Great idea. Maybe post some links for soothing meditation music to read by.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
PeterPan said:

Eh....seems pointlessly mean, but feel free. I think I come up with some crazy nonsense on that thread from time to time. You're not going to hurt my feelings.

But I think it is interesting to have a forum to discuss what Q actually is and what, if anything, is the point.

Troll is the obvious low-hanging fruit answer.

Like I said earlier, political advertisement would make a lot of sense (and would let Q run endlessly so long as he doesn't get too specific and actually get something demonstrably wrong).

Perhaps a play from a left of center PAC to tidily wrap a subgroup of Trump supporters into one box and then out them all as sheep/lunatics at once when they pull back the covers on Q being a fake all along.

All sorts of plausible explanations. I would argue that low on the plausibility list is that this is someone inside the Trump administration distributing information.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
The correct way to handle it would be to let posters agree or disagree with Q, and explain why all on one thread. Some posters like having their own sandbox though, and the moderation on this board has given it to them. So a counter thread seems appropriate.

I disagree with personally calling posters out from other threads though. Itvseems kind of vindictive. Although it's no worse than any 2 teas comment or the posters who have posts from other people in their signatures.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Champ Bailey said:

The correct way to handle it would be to let posters agree or disagree with Q, and explain why all on one thread. Some posters like having their own sandbox though, and the moderation on this board has given it to them. So a counter thread seems appropriate.
Absolutely agree. That's why I'm on this thread and curious to see where it goes.
ntxVol
Man, this thread was a great idea...can't we all just get along?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.