Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,653 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
schmendeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Under attack by three intelligence agencies? Guy is a loon.
RyanAg08
AG
Not much critiquing going on here. Just a bunch of derision.
IDAGG
AG
schmendeler said:

Well we know that has to be BS. It would be seventeen intelligence agencies or GTFO.

Also the attack was probably actually from another 400lb guy in his mother's basement.

Whale on whale violence. Q vs anonymous. Those should be WWE characters.
Tecolote
AG
IDAGG said:

schmendeler said:

Well we know that has to be BS. It would be seventeen intelligence agencies or GTFO.

Also the attack was probably actually from another 400lb guy in his mother's basement.

Whale on whale violence. Q vs anonymous. Those should be WWE characters.
Foreign or domestic?
spacemanspiff
RyanAg08 said:

Yeah I thought they would look first at what happened at least. I guess I over estimated them. Probably wouldn't have understood it anyways.
claym711
AG
June nothing happened. July nothing happened. Now the spin is that Q was hacked but but he wanted to be hacked.

Oh and just wait until the end of August.
J. Walter Weatherman
Anyone who actually believes that garbage deserves the ridicule
biobioprof
etcetera said:

Bizarre.

you forgot the key to that thread

txwxman
BHAg10 said:

Kevin Malone said:

Trumpers would have an annuerism if it turns out to be Sacha Baron Cohen.

Even he's more of a subtle troll than Q.

Hypothetically though, they would just migrate to Q's successor and say that the 'real' Q had been compromised by the deep state and the MSM put SBC up to posing as Q because he's a devil-worshipping pedophile who wants to bring communism to America.
Sounds legit. Who am I to say it's not true.
Mordred
AG
Holy crap, that's crazy.
RyanAg08
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Why?
MetoliusAg

Yep. And what they have, there is no cure for.
oldarmy1
AG
This is not a safe space.

HTH
RyanAg08
AG
etcetera said:

Yep. And what they have, there is no cure for.

No one including you can either define or measure what that "what" is. Yet, that doesn't stop you jokers from regurgitating stupid platitudes like that.
DaBaba
Q worshippers are just part of a long line of liberals who are wrong. Listening to them is no different than listening to Sheila Jackson lee.
IDAGG
AG
RyanAg08 said:

What's to critique? He said the number 12! Don't you get it! He is for realz!!!"

Meanwhile. back at the ranch, I cannot keep up with everything that has not come true:
- Guantanamo is not full of Democrats
- The giant pedo ring that includes every major politician, bankers of a certain persuasion, Monarchs, etc etc does still not exist. "But, but, they just arrested a pedo ring that included a CPA, a code enforcer, and a
Lions club member...SEE!! IT"S THE SAME THING...IT"S A YUGE RING!!"
- No coup from the good guys
- The CIA still doesn't control fatty mcfat and the Norks,

literally nothing of substance has come true.

Oh but wait you say. What about Saudi? What about Norks?

It's called normal stuff going on in the world. So I suppose some secret Santa that was aligned with Obama could claim Libya, the Arab Spring, Russia annexing Crimea. Sheet happens in the world, all the time.

BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT THESE ARE ODD!! So was the Arab spring. So was Libya etc.

A Sense of the flow of history...get some.
Spaulding
Ok prior posts were unclear but just to be certain
Arsonist who intentionally set one of the California fires is "an anon". ?
RyanAg08
AG
IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

What's to critique? He said the number 12! Don't you get it! He is for realz!!!"

Meanwhile. back at the ranch, I cannot keep up with everything that has not come true:
- The giant pedo ring that includes every major politician, bankers of a certain persuasion, Monarchs, etc etc does still not exist. "But, but, they just arrested a pedo ring that included a CPA, a code enforcer, and a

It's called normal stuff going on in the world. So I suppose some secret Santa that was aligned with Obama could claim Libya, the Arab Spring, Russia annexing Crimea. Sheet happens in the world, all the time.

Show me on the doll where Q touched you.
57 STATES!
Spaulding said:

Ok prior posts were unclear but just to be certain
Arsonist who intentionally set one of the California fires is "an anon". ?

They prefer the term "researcher".
schmendeler
AG
RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

So now a level headed take down means you were personally injured by the thing you are dismantling? Try harder.
IDAGG
AG
RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

Oh Jeebus. I know you think you have the decoder ring just own up that you have flim flammed.
RyanAg08
AG
schmendeler said:

RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

So now a level headed take down means you were personally injured by the thing you are dismantling? Try harder.

It might be level headed if the "analysis" didn't leave out 95% of the picture while filling the gap with appeals to emotion. In other words, if this was a research paper, the writer would've gotten an F.
schmendeler
AG
RyanAg08 said:

schmendeler said:

RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

It might be level headed if the "analysis" didn't leave out 95% of the picture while filling the gap with appeals to emotion. In other words, if this was a research paper, the writer would've gotten an F.

The picture:
RyanAg08
AG
IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

Oh Jeebus. I know you think you have the decoder ring just own up that you have flim flammed.

You guys want to have a safe space for "critiquing" the Q thread but no one on here has yet to actually do that. You know why? Because you can't do of all the work required to formulate a reasonable, well-structured response. You just hide behind emotional mockery and claim yourselves as the superior all because "I'm not stupid or crazy, hur hur hur." It's a huge weakness if you can't entertain a though without accepting it.

Regardless of the fact that this thread is just one big circle jerk for emotional haters who just can't leave things they hate alone, I applaud staff for keeping the whiners away from the main Q thread.
Charpie
AG
I don't think anyone has claimed to be superior. We just think that q worshipers are silly
RyanAg08
AG
schmendeler said:

RyanAg08 said:

schmendeler said:

RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

The picture:

You tell me to try harder when pointing out a weakness in an argument (which doesnt require much effort). Then you post a lazy interpretation like that. Seems like you're the one that needs to try harder.
RyanAg08
AG
Charpie said:

I don't think anyone has claimed to be superior. We just think that q worshipers are silly

I'd agree with you if both sides understood it to be an act like stand-up comedy, but the Q side is genuine in what they're doing. The only basis for the "silly" assessment is because they're not in the right mind or lack intelligence and therefore inferior.
ac04
RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

You guys want to have a safe space for "critiquing" the Q thread but no one on here has yet to actually do that. You know why? Because you can't do of all the work required to formulate a reasonable, well-structured response. You just hide behind emotional mockery and claim yourselves as the superior all because "I'm not stupid or crazy, hur hur hur." It's a huge weakness if you can't entertain a though without accepting it.

Regardless of the fact that this thread is just one big circle jerk for emotional haters who just can't leave things they hate alone, I applaud staff for keeping the whiners away from the main Q thread.

most aren't entertaining thought about it because Q deserves the same amount of consideration as flat earth and anti-vax theories
RyanAg08
AG
ac04 said:

RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

most aren't entertaining thought about it because Q deserves the same amount of consideration as flat earth and anti-vax theories

You've completely missed the boat on entertain versus accept, and you're coming at it from the subject line rather than the message itself.

If someone just said that child sacrifice were real, I could see a natural disrgard for that thought. If they said that child sacrifice is real and here's why (insert Q information) and you still disregarded the thought, then that's where the issue is and that's where we're at.
ac04
no i understand exactly the point you're trying to make and i'm explaining why it's not necessary for me to entertain anything about it.
RyanAg08
AG
ac04 said:

no i understand exactly the point you're trying to make and i'm explaining why it's not necessary for me to entertain anything about it.

I added more context to my post.
RyanAg08
AG
ac04 said:

And youve provided examples that are easily disproven through empirical evidence. Q followers think that flat earters and anti-vaxxers are crazy too for what it's worth.

If you break down the balance of evidence for child sacrifice you have this:

1. Supports the existence: some positive evidence
2. Disproves the existence: only negative evidence (i.e. there's nothing to say that it exists so it must not exist)

If you go down the first path and at least consider the possibility, then great. If you go down the second path, you have to willfully ignore the existence of the first path.

That discrepancy should be enough to make anyone with a curious mind think that it's at least possible. Otherwise, you're siding with negative confirmation, which requries you to ignore the existence of positive confirmation.

And all of the evidence Q posts leads us to is out in the open. It's not like some basement dweller is typing up whitepapers for all of this.
IDAGG
AG
RyanAg08 said:

Charpie said:

I'd agree with you if both sides understood it to be an act like stand-up comedy, but the Q side is genuine in what they're doing.
And that IS the issue. While some on that thread are just in it for the craps and giggles, there are many that believe it is real, and are waiting for what is in effect "The big reveal." That is the massive round up of political miscreants, traitors and thousands of pedos that populate our government and order children like pizzas. While predicted repeatedly, it has never happened and frankly never will.

The "big idea" that the Q believers are bought into is silly, and it is similar to flat earthers. You guys are being played. It's a free country, have at it, but it isn't harmless. It will (and already is) bringing disrepute and ridicule to the conservative cause. This is a continuation of all of the two sigma conspiracy theories of the past few decades, except now it is all combined into one giant conspiracy. It is the Swiss army knife of conspiracies, it fulfills every fantasy.

Here are the actual "crumbs" you should be following:
- Fluoridation
- Black Helicopters
- Mena
- Walmart Detention Centers
- UN APCs in the US
- Jade Helm
- Cascadia Rising
- Obama declaring Martial Law
- Q anon

As you look at the history and timeline of crackpot conspiracy theories, there is a clear lineage here from the early 60s through the present. You guys get all pissy when I compare you the John Birchers. I have no idea why you get pissy. Hell, embrace it, be proud members of that select two sigma crowd.

Charpie
AG
nevermind. i reread
RyanAg08
AG
IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

Charpie said:

I'd agree with you if both sides understood it to be an act like stand-up comedy, but the Q side is genuine in what they're doing.
And that IS the issue. While some on that thread are just in it for the craps and giggles, there are many that believe it is real, and are waiting for what is in effect "The big reveal." That is the massive round up of political miscreants, traitors and thousands of pedos that populate our government and order children like pizzas. While predicted repeatedly, it has never happened and frankly never will.

The "big idea" that the Q believers are bought into is silly, and it is similar to flat earthers. You guys are being played. It's a free country, have at it, but it isn't harmless. It will (and already is) bringing disrepute and ridicule to the conservative cause. This is a continuation of all of the two sigma conspiracy theories of the past few decades, except now it is all combined into one giant conspiracy. It is the Swiss army knife of conspiracies, it fulfills every fantasy.

Here are the actual "crumbs you should be following:
- Floridation
- Black Helicopters
- Mena
- Walmart Detention Centers
- UN APCs in the US
- Jade Helm
- Cascadia Rising
- Obama declaring Martial Law
- Q anon

Their is a clear lineage here from the early 60s through the present. You guys get all pissy when I compare you the John Birchers. I have no idea why you get pissy. Hell, embrace it, be proud members of that select two sigma crowd.

You're conclusions about the Q thread are not based on objective, verifiable evidence. That's on you not them. It would be reasonable to cut the ridicule out by that reason alone.

You want to know what also happened in the 60s? The CIA invented the concept of "conspiracy theory". None of what you're saying would carry any weight (and it doesn't) if the CIA hadn't done that.

Could people in the 60s theorizing about JFK's assassination really have been a threat? Are they even a threat TODAY even with the internet? Why would the CIA even need to create such a term?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.