Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,711 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
black_hat_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wish I could share the information I have about Q with the board. But because of the efforts by entrenched government beauroctats in the intelligence community I cannot put myself or my colleagues at risk. We are being monitored (and by we I mean all of you. Q is a clear and present danger to the establishment powers)

Stay anonymous. Stay safe.

"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
Liquid Wrench
TXCityAggie
AG
At first I thought Q was just some loser in his mom's basement enjoying the attention, but I now tend to agree with the poster earlier in this thread who said it seems to be more organized than that. I really think it is orchestrated to keep a certain segment of Trump's base engaged. Not saying its coming from the White House but likely some far right group.
Liquid Wrench
It's entertaining to think that it could be Bannon messing with people.
redsquirrelAG
AG
So all the non conspiracy believers are buying into the conspiracy it's for Trumps political gain.
SquirrellyDan
AG
black_hat_ag said:

I wish I could share the information I have about Q with the board. But because of the efforts by entrenched government beauroctats in the intelligence community I cannot put myself or my colleagues at risk. We are being monitored (and by we I mean all of you. Q is a clear and present danger to the establishment powers)

Stay anonymous. Stay safe.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, which is a testament to the insanity of this whole thing.
Al Bula
AG
The chair is against the wall
John has a long mustache
SquirrellyDan
AG
More evidence that the school shooter was "programmed by the goverment":

cbr said:

I did a whole thread on declassified 'conspiracy theories' that are true and have read and have some first hand experience with darpa projects. I've also seen hypnotism on people I knew that simply would blow your mind.

If a sophisticated player wanted to program a school shooter they could do it. Absolutely. Not even a question about it.

You can't make this stuff up.
Redstone
AG
staff, can we please have a new thread that is a Safer Space?!

Ugh. Anyway, I don't really want to share, but Q actually sent me Comm last night:

The sky is not yellow
It's chicken
How does it feel?
Not dark yet
But it's getting there
What's a sweetheart like you
Doing in a dump like this
Q
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, which is a testament to the insanity of this whole thing.

If you can't tell, does it really matter?
Redstone
AG
Look closely
Repeat
Curdled her cream
How was I to know
She was a dirty little *****
She's got the jack
Future proves past
Q
Duckhook
AG
In the east the wind is blowing the boats across the sea
And their sails will fill the morning and their cries ring out to me
Oh, the more it changes, the more it stays the same
And the hand just re-arranges the players in the game
Oh, I had a dream
It seemed I stood alone
And the veil of all the years
Goes sinking from my eyes like a stone
A king shall fall and put to death by the English parliament shall be
Fire and plague to London come in the year of six and twenties three
An emperor of France shall rise who will be born near Italy
His rule cost his empire dear, Napoloron his name shall be
From Castile does Franco come and the Government driven out shall be
An English king seeks divorce, and from his throne cast down is he
One named Hister shall become a captain of Greater Germanie
No law does this man observe and bloody his rise and fall shall be
Man, man, your time is sand, your ways are leaves upon the sea
I am the eyes of Nostradamus, all your ways are known to me
In the new lands of America three brothers now shall come to power
Two alone are born to rule but all must die before their hour
Two great men yet brothers not make the north united stand
Its power be seen to grow, and fear possess the eastern lands
Three leagues from the gates of Rome a Pope named Pol is doomed to die
A great wall that divides a city at this time is cast aside
These are the signs I bring to you
to show you when the time is nigh
Yukon Cornelius
AG

Posted today. Idk guys. Sure looks like DJTs signature. Reverse image search it. Q is implying this is an EO to declassify what nunes and grassley have wanted out of the FBI/DOJ. No one else I have seen is predicting Trump to do this. Good test right here. Let's see what happens
SquirrellyDan
AG
In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

"I know this may sound crazy.. and Q alluded to this, but does anyone think Qs group think these shootings are part of some crazy crazy covert mind control operation? If that is ever connected, I think the entire country, regardless of affiliation, would go to Washington and clear the place out. I don't have much belief in stuff like that, but it almost seems as if "they" were set up too see if they would try and trigger an event (which happened).

All of these events seem to be with people / kids on some type of mind altering drugs... you never know what our government knows?

Ok.. not to get Off track

Turkey bacon leg:

You are on the right track.

Normal people don't go and do mass shootings.

MKUltra was the old CIA mind control operation that was supposedly shut down decades ago. If think that was the end of it, then you are ignorant.

It's truly sick and evil what these people have done."

Apparently the government is using mind control to get kids to shoot up schools.

MagnoliaTX
AG
JADE HELM CHEMTRAILS
Yukon Cornelius
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

"I know this may sound crazy.. and Q alluded to this, but does anyone think Qs group think these shootings are part of some crazy crazy covert mind control operation? If that is ever connected, I think the entire country, regardless of affiliation, would go to Washington and clear the place out. I don't have much belief in stuff like that, but it almost seems as if "they" were set up too see if they would try and trigger an event (which happened).

All of these events seem to be with people / kids on some type of mind altering drugs... you never know what our government knows?

Turkey bacon leg:

MKUltra was the old CIA mind control operation that was supposedly shut down decades ago. If think that was the end of it, then you are ignorant.

Apparently the government is using mind control to get kids to shoot up schools.

Over 7,000 posts and you're cherry picking the most out there ones. However in regards to the posts you are cherry picking MK Ultra is a undeniable fact. It's been disclosed and you can read all about even on the CIA's website.
Duckhook
AG
This is what passes for meaningful information over there.

Q !4pRcUA0lBE 05/17/18 (Thu) 19:20:30 610b24 No.1449911>>1449929 >>1449939 >>1449942 >>1449943 >>1449946 >>1449947 >>1449949
Messages sent.
END.
Q
Ulrich
Three thoughts based spending a few minutes on the Q thread a couple months ago.

1. I asked for a couple testable predictions from Q and got nothing. They couldn't tell what the predictions were until events had happened that could be backfitted. If that's the case, it doesn't matter if Q is Trump, the Pope, the Bilderburgs, and Kim Jong Un's joint account: perfectly scrambled signal is no signal at all.

2. I asked for someone to walk me through two predictions that had supposedly recently come true and that they were crowing about as proof of Qs legitimacy. One was the Hawaii false alarm, I can't remember the other one. In both cases it was gibberish that could have described many different things. See point 1.

3. At the time, they claimed that they didn't really believe it but it was fun to follow along. Well, 7,000 posts later many of them seem absolutely sure it's real. Perhaps there have been verified falsifiable predictions since i last checked, but I'd be pretty surprised if that is the case.
SquirrellyDan
AG
PMC2012 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

Turkey bacon leg:

Over 7,000 posts and you're cherry picking the most out there ones. However in regards to the posts you are cherry picking MK Ultra is a undeniable fact. It's been disclosed and you can read all about even on the CIA's website.

You say I'm cherry picking the most egregious posts, and then you support that nutty post I picked.

cbr
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

PMC2012 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

Turkey bacon leg:

You say I'm cherry picking the most egregious posts, and then you support that nutty post I picked.

I don't know anything about q.

I hope it's all true, if true it would be the first national news that made sense in decades

But Even if q is real that doesn't mean they or anyone can predict the future.

And for crying out loud if you think hypnotism, mind control techniques, propaganda and things like mk ultra are 'nutty' then you are the weapons grade moron.

I mean dangerously, irresponsibly irresponsibly stupid.

They are proven even in commercial context and some declassified.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Haha not even close dude. You're very disingenuous. The post you copied is saying the latest school shooing was a mind controlled kid. I'm saying ML ultra is very real and it's not something I would recommend ignoring or mocking. Nothing I said was about the recent shooting.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Instead of criticizing your fellow Aggies do a little research to educate yourself.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/95mkultra.pdf

txwxman
Redstone said:

staff, can we please have a new thread that is a Safer Space?!

Ugh. Anyway, I don't really want to share, but Q actually sent me Comm last night:

The sky is not yellow
It's chicken
How does it feel?
Not dark yet
But it's getting there
What's a sweetheart like you
Doing in a dump like this
Q

I spy a Dylan reference! Well. Done.
txwxman
PMC2012 said:

Instead of criticizing your fellow Aggies do a little research to educate yourself.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/95mkultra.pdf

Judging just by this board alone, some of the most vile and sad folks around are Aggies. No reason to hold fellow Aggies in high esteem.
txwxman
I got this comms last night...

In this room the heat pipes just cough
The country music station plays soft
But there's nothing, really nothing to turn off

What. Does. It. Mean?

Are country music listeners (read: Trump supporters) tired of being "soft"?
SquirrellyDan
AG
cbr said:

PrimeTime09 said:

PMC2012 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

Turkey bacon leg:

I hope it's all true, if true it would be the first national news that made sense in decades

And for crying out loud if you think hypnotism, mind control techniques, propaganda and things like mk ultra are 'nutty' then you are the weapons grade moron.

Bro I've read your posts on that thread....I'll take being called a moron by you as a complement.

Also, believing our government has experimented on mind control and believing our government is using mind control on kids to commit murder is a bit of a leap anywhere except in the q thread.
MagnoliaTX
AG
Can you take me higher?

Where blind men see

To a place with golden streams (trump pee pee tape)

Think?

Soros

Q
cbr
AG
Yep. You guys definitely need your safe space.

cbr
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

cbr said:

PrimeTime09 said:

PMC2012 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

Turkey bacon leg:

Bro I've read your posts on that thread....I'll take being called a moron by you as a complement.

Also, believing our government has experimented on mind control and believing our government is using mind control on kids to commit murder is a bit of a leap anywhere except in the q thread.

I have not suggested that anyone make that leap, or ever posted that government is responsible for school shootings. Only posting some eye opening facts that should make any rational person wonder.
SquirrellyDan
AG
cbr said:

I am too much of a cynic to totally buy in on q totally

But honestly before anyone should be posting ridicule of it all they should read all the links in this thread:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2928366/replies/51079391#51079391

They should read jacobsen's books such as the darpa expose 'the pentagons brain' (interesting and entertaining to nearly anyone I suspect) or the CIA expose (way out there) 'phenomena ',

And should go to a really legit hypnotist show. With people they know as subjects.

I was a huge skeptic growing up and I was not able or willing to be hypnotized. But I went to such a show on a date right before hs graduation and i knew the venue (just a country club dining room) as well as all the subjects and audience. I know the subjects were random as I knew them and their activities the prior days so well.

The psychological and perceptual control the hypnotist had over the subjects was incredible. But what really blew my mind was the physical.

The hypnotist at one point told a girl I know who weighed 105 soaking wet to get out of her chair she was sitting in, to stand up, and that she was to remain stiff as a board. Then he had 2 friends pull 2 chairs we were sitting in about 5' apart.

Then he laid her head on one chair and her heels on the other and she didn't even flex.

No one has the strength to do that and there were no props. No time to slip anything to support her. These were the chairs people were sitting in and this was in the middle of the audience. This was a normal concrete floor with carpet we all knew no stage. It was surrounded by people sitting at tables. No way to do mirrors or fishing line from the roof. It was impossible.

Then the hypnotist stepped up and stood on her stomach and she barely flexed. He was a huge fat guy.

Then he stepped down, stood her back up, snapped and she turned and pulled the chair back and sat down in it. She was in a tight backless dress.

Certainly possible that it was some sort of magic trick but it was the most mind blowing thing ever if so.

But the psychological control was just as fantastic.

This guy was able to get 12 subjects I knew to go under out of 15 subjects.

Once they were out they were doing things so astonishing that I have no doubt he could have influenced some of many of them to do something violent.

At the end of the night, he offered a suggestion to the whole room. I didn't want it and didn't feel anything, but when the lights came on about 25% of the room was OUT - and that was just a general suggestion in the dark to a room full of 150 people.

He kept saying he could not hypnotize anyone who was resisting it, and could not make them do anything that was not in their nature. But he kept doing things that made me doubt those limitations, based on the personalities of the people I knew that he had under.

Bottom line, I am not saying that school shootings Are government or 'cabal' triggered.

But it is 100% possible to profile a personality who might wish he could do such a thing, but might not otherwise, and work on them to trigger such actual behavior. That is a scientific fact. Not debatable. If you don't understand that you are a fool.

If you don't understand that the us government has secretly murdered innocent unwitting Americans in various experiments or goals then you are irresponsibly ignorant.

If you don't understand that the us government has paid journalists for propaganda, same thing

If you don't understand that the us government has framed people and created false flag events, same thing.

Then look at the motives. It is certainly effective in trying to get many Americans to irrationally throw away their most important rights.

What is more outlandish? Lots of Americans suddenly randomly committing mass violence on their own, ruining their lives and those of people they know? or some interests pushing such behavior? Neither is easy to believe, but the events keep happening. I don't know the answer but am smart enough to at least consider all possibilities.

So you went to a really good magic show and are all in. Got it.
Charpie
AG
Keep the q crap on the q thread
txwxman
cbr, where do you find the energy to write a 1000 word essay Sunday morning?
Redstone
AG
Kicked in the teeth again
Down payment blues
Going in, to sin city
Riff raff, good for a laugh
What's next to the moon
Q
txwxman
Redstone said:

Kicked in the teeth again
Down payment blues
Going in, to sin city
Riff raff, good for a laugh
What's next to the moon
Q

Hhhhmmm. Down payment clearly alludes to the Fed and their insistence to raise rates (to the moon) to tilt the country into recession and throw the 2018 election to the dems. Playing dirty just like 1992!
Redstone
AG
16 years
Changing of the guards
Journey, dark heat
Can you cook and sew
We better talk this over
Q

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.