Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,543 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
unmade bed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rick is confirming this? Oh snap. Just got real.
BMX Bandit
The "real" plan has been revealed! The other plans were all diversions. Trump playing 4D chess once again. Warm up the tribunals!

Charpie
AG
This time it's real
BMX Bandit
Real until it was just disinformation to throw Deep State of the REAL real plan that will be revealed 1/7/21
Charpie
AG
Let's hang out on the 8th and see what happens
Duckhook
AG
I'm actually going to be impressed when Pence does the right thing and recognizes Biden as President-elect. I think he's ready to hop on that plane for one last junket and get the hell out of Crazyland.
57 STATES!
fullback44 said:

So The Q Group was / is a special Ops Group set up by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to go after people like Ed Snowden and other who were giving / selling top US military and other secrets and to take out the "deep state"

Am I reading this correctly ? Pompeo started Q to go after traitors to our country ?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-q-group-the-directorate-hunting-down-edward-snowden
Redstone
AG
New drop next week. Source has returned.

Sincere apologies for silence.

We have it all, Patriots.
57 STATES!
Redstone said:

New drop next week. Source has returned.
Sincere apologies for silence.
We have it all, Patriots.

Excited for new source.
New Year New Source
Faustus
Future proves past.
Free beer tomorrow.
BMX Bandit

Old RV Ag
AG
BMX Bandit said:

If Pence resigned (which he hasn't or won't) the senate duties (like counting the electoral votes) falls to Chuck Grassly as pro tempore. He's not going to do anything that would cause chaos. Also, if by some bizarre chance Biden is not certified and can't take office yet on Jan. 20., Pelosi as SOH will be inaugurated. These conspiracy nuts don't think these through and just see what tin foil hat naked fat boys living in grandma's basement will believe.

It's happening - NOT
flashplayer
AG
I used to wonder how an entire cult could convince its members to die by suicide. Then the Q thread happened. Now I understand.
VanZandt92
Wait there is a Yanni thing? I wonder if people are trying to troll the Qanon believers, but then next thing you know they believe the rumor, spread it, and show up at a pizza joint with a gun.
VanZandt92
flashplayer said:

I used to wonder how an entire cult could convince its members to die by suicide. Then the Q thread happened. Now I understand.

I saw a PBS program on Jim Jones a few years back and I've never been right since.
Beau Holder
AG
Is Pence in Gitmo yet? [It] can still happen. I want to believe!
Old RV Ag
AG
Beau Holder said:

Is Pence in Gitmo yet? [It] can still happen. I want to believe!
Not yet, they are holding the plane for Lindsey Graham after that speech on the senate floor he just gave.
azul_rain
how you doing boss, how was your holidays
Old RV Ag
AG
hedge said:

how you doing boss, how was your holidays
Good but too much work. How about your's?
azul_rain
same was off for two weeks, back to work monday, trying to adjust my sleep
Correction
Apparently the woman shot at the Capitol today was a die-hard Q faithful that thought she was participating in "the storm." How incredibly sad.
Charpie
AG
Reality is starting to set in.
aTm FAN
AG
These Q followers are f******g crazy.
because A&M is Texas A&M
BMX Bandit
they still think Biden won't be sworn in and that Trump is going to use the military to stay in office. Its incredibly sad that so many seemingly otherwise intelligent people have been duped into believing the Q nonsense.
Beau Holder
AG
It's literally pure empty fan-fiction, taken uncritically seriously. Mind-numbing. Arrests beginning any day now...
Charpie
AG
But there is still a chance. LinWood said so
Saxsoon
AG
I am sad that Texags continues to let them have a platform on this site
BMX Bandit
Pence followed the law not because it was the law & right thing to to do, but all part of the plan and a way to save himself from the firing squad

Quote:

Maybe, in order for Pence to receive favorable judgement after this is done, his duty was to acknowledge in writing that Congress themselves would be certifying an illegal election. Thereby, Congress is complicit in committing treason.

ALL PART OF PLAN!!!!

Correction
Beau Holder said:

It's literally pure empty fan-fiction, taken uncritically seriously. Mind-numbing. Arrests beginning any day now...
Don't forget to throw in heaping doses of religious mysticism, numerology, and cryptology. Has a lot in common with Jewish mystics that practice "gematria" to find hidden messages in the Torah by calculating the numerical values of the letters.

It strikes me as something I would have found really intriguing when I was 17 and had just finished reading the Da Vinci Code.
singapore_sling
AG
What do you guys think happens to the cult of Q after January 20th? Does it keep just dropping bull**** about Trump being in exile and plotting his revenge?
Duckhook
AG
Correction said:

Beau Holder said:

Don't forget to throw in heaping doses of religious mysticism, numerology, and cryptology. Has a lot in common with Jewish mystics that practice "gematria" to find hidden messages in the Torah by calculating the numerical values of the letters.

It strikes me as something I would have found really intriguing when I was 17 and had just finished reading the Da Vinci Code.

Among the plethora of things you could have chosen from, you left out my favorite. Time travel.

Q thread, as noted, still seems active. How many times are the Qbots going to let Lucy pull the football away? Charlie Brown never gave up, so I guess there will always be believers. SAD.
Ervin Burrell
AG
singapore_sling said:

What do you guys think happens to the cult of Q after January 20th? Does it keep just dropping bull**** about Trump being in exile and plotting his revenge?

Absolutely, not even a question. And most of the phaucktards who post on the thread regularly will lap it up. Christ people are stupid
azul_rain
It's all part of his grand scheme to drain the swamp
Ervin Burrell
AG
The latest scuttlebutt is that Pence and those who stormed the Capitol are planning to arrest and execute not only Trump, but his followers as well.
FtBendTxAg
AG
So glad this thread exists. Can't believe I've missed it in the past. When I want to feel better about myself I visit the Q thread, and walk away relieved every time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.