Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,650 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Quote:

And so when, inevitably, the military isn't called in to overthrow Biden...what next?

Make your peace with your Maker, first and foremost. Everything else is gravy!
My absolute favorite take is them freaking out over the FCC reminding folks to execute their EAS tests.

This is required..by law...to be done every month. NO ITS TRUMP GETTING READY TO COMMUNICATE TO THE MASSES
unmade bed
Updated decoder for headlines you may see in news:

Resigns from Administration = pled guilty to treason and reached plea agreement
Calls for invocation of 25th amendment = found guilty by tribunal, execution is scheduled for July 4, 2021.
Introduces Bill for Censure = has appealed tribunal verdict to special 3 party appeal board of Sidney Powell, Mike Flynn, and Don, Jr.
Sends Mean Tweet about DJT = tribunal hearing has started

You have more than you Patriots. The awakening is upon us. 1/7 is 17 is Q day.
azul_rain
Do these people have jobs ?
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Ervin Burrell
AG
unmade bed said:

Updated decoder for headlines you may see in news:

Resigns from Administration = pled guilty to treason and reached plea agreement
Calls for invocation of 25th amendment = found guilty by tribunal, execution is scheduled for July 4, 2021.
Introduces Bill for Censure = has appealed tribunal verdict to special 3 party appeal board of Sidney Powell, Mike Flynn, and Don, Jr.
Sends Mean Tweet about DJT = tribunal hearing has started

You have more than you Patriots. The awakening is upon us. 1/7 is 17 is Q day.

1/7=.142857
1+4+2+8+5+7=27
Donald J Trump Will Be President = 27 characters

Coincidence? I'll let my fellow patriots decide but I think we all know the answer. Cannot WAIT until 1/20 and the incoming storm.
Beau Holder
AG
hedge said:

Do these people have jobs ?

Sadly, some (and like many) of them are literal grown ass adults who have raised now-adult children and led otherwise seemingly functional lives. But fell for a fairy tale, obvious-joke new religion as substantive as Scientology.

I have not encountered anything as sad or strange in my 30 years on Earth.
Redstone
AG
Apologies for no more drops.

My source has abandoned me. I don't think s/he is returning.

However....we should still trust the plan, Patriots.
azul_rain
godspeed
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Charpie
AG
Indeed.
Beau Holder
AG
Keep in mind these are people so detached from reality, so down a rabbit hole, so personally invested in this completely fabricated world, that they're actively rooting for an actual military coup to overthrow the U.S. civilian government.
sultanofshreveport
AG

It's a shame that there's A&M graduates with rings that believe this garbage. You've been brainwashed.
Beau Holder
AG
The saddest and most hilarious part is there was never any good reason to believe it. It had the same support and validity as me posting, "There is a secret society of huskies running the world from a hole beneath Bolivia."

They just purely wanted to believe for whatever troubling reasons they each held, so believe they did.
Old RV Ag
AG
Beau Holder said:

Keep in mind these are people so detached from reality, so down a rabbit hole, so personally invested in this completely fabricated world, that they're actively rooting for an actual military coup to overthrow the U.S. civilian government.
Agree completely. These same people fall for the crap that guys like Barnes put out. Think of the educated "accomplished" people who've been taken by guys like him - hook, line, and sinker. And the ones wanting the military coup haven't thought one bit about what then? What will life be like? Who's in charge? Sure isn't going to be any more voting - unless it's like Belarus type voting. Talk about stealing elections. They somehow also think they will be the "in" crowd when in fact that will be reserved for the 0.01%.
SpartanAg1618
AG
Q Believers are apart of one large social experiment that we will all be reading about in 50 years. Conspiracy theories work because they are easy to understand and provide simple explanations for complicated events and simple answers to complicated questions. Same reason so many believe that COVID is a hoax. There is a reason there is so much cross-over between the two groups. They can't handle the complexity of the situation and would much rather believe the far less complicated explanation of it being a hoax.
mjfrog
AG
Redstone. always a participant of the Q thread and always a participant of the safe space thread. You belong here. Not on the other thread. You are a fraud. Have a nice day.
mattgaetzexgf
AG
rvat_ag1618 said:

Q Believers are apart of one large social experiment that we will all be reading about in 50 years. Conspiracy theories work because they are easy to understand and provide simple explanations for complicated events and simple answers to complicated questions. Same reason so many believe that COVID is a hoax. There is a reason there is so much cross-over between the two groups. They can't handle the complexity of the situation and would much rather believe the far less complicated explanation of it being a hoax.
Or the hoax fitting their preconceived notions... but maybe that's just simplicity of reason (rather than simplicity of the mind).

I guess I'm trying to find a way to say maybe they're not stupid just biased...
mjfrog
AG
Congrats. You've accomplished Alex Jones logic. Enjoy your checkers game at the kiddie table.
GMaster0
I question the current world of events to host a Q meeting and discussion sub-group on a forum whose main mission is to support Aggie Athletics. It is fun to banter and discuss other things per the organization of the forum. But the moment you have a segment that has gone so deep down a rabbit hole like Q, it doesn't seem fun anymore and in fact not safe, especially given the last days events.

I have said it before, but playing host to a conspiracy theory group of this nature, that has shown to be extremist in nature is like playing with fire. The insurrection of Tuesday was a recruiting call for more of this malevolent behavior.
Old RV Ag
AG
pfp651 said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

Or the hoax fitting their preconceived notions... but maybe that's just simplicity of reason (rather than simplicity of the mind).

I guess I'm trying to find a way to say maybe they're not stupid just biased...
yea, maybe. But, is much more likely they're just plain stupid or gullible.
Charpie
AG
I don't think it's either. I think, without realizing it, there is something missing in their lives.
agjacent
So - I started a thread this morning that was immediately deleted (unfairly imo) but I really truly want to ask *someone* about this so here goes.

If you have a q-anon believer loved one in your life, are you at all worried for them come Jan 20? Like, are you planning to go see them or even just call them up, like a wellness check? Because it really seems like a lot of these people are not going to take Biden's inauguration well, at all.
Charpie
AG
the q con will keep going. Don't worry about that.
agjacent
Charpie said:

the q con will keep going. Don't worry about that.
But how? Wasn't the whole point of q that trump was super-secretly working to arrest a global cabal of baby-eating pedophiles? And also to "drain the swamp" of federal government? How is he supposed to """finish""" doing that work as a private citizen in mar-a-lago?

I mean, I don't doubt that some, maybe even most, will turn to even wilder, more outlandish conspiracies in order to explain how trump is no longer president and Tom Hanks hasn't been arrested. But for a big number of them - January 20th is make or break time, isn't it??
Charpie
AG
Easy

• Biden is a deep fake. Look he's all robotic and stuff
  • There is a secret service agent who is guarding Biden who is collecting all this stuff and they are all going to jail.
  • Harris is really a man

The list will go on and on.

Believing crap like that is for the weak minded.
TRADUCTOR
Ignorance of what the godless do with bottomless pit of money will continue. Crazy ass conspiracies are here to stay.
Old RV Ag
AG
Charpie said:

Easy

• There is a secret service agent who is guarding Biden who is collecting all this stuff and they are all going to jail.
  • Harris is really a man

Yep. I'll add that people need to never underestimate the power of a below average intelligence, individually lonely, mob.
RadAg14
AG
mjfrog said:

Redstone. always a participant of the Q thread and always a participant of the safe space thread. You belong here. Not on the other thread. You are a fraud. Have a nice day.

Lmao
unmade bed
From the Q thread, from a guy WITH an AgTag

Quote:

Anyone else feel like we're reaching at this point?

Posted at 9:45 AM on Jan 8, 2021 and is wondering if they are reaching AT THIS POINT.

I am concerned about some of those guys. I suggest staying off their thread and doing end zone dances right now. These next few weeks are going to be very difficult for some of those posters, and no need to make anyone's suffering worse, especially other Aggies. Hopefully lessons will be learned by some.
Redstone
AG
Trying to reach source. Unfortunately there is a comms blackout now...
Charpie
AG
He's at fort bliss. it will do you no good.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Charpie said:

Easy

• Harris is really a man

Don't forget "Trump is working behind the scenes to save this country from the evil Dems and rescue the mole children."...all while his fatass golfs at Mar-a-Lago every day of his retirement.
GMaster0
You are right, I think we forget that at times on F16. The bitterness of today's political environment spills over the common bond of being a Aggie or a close associate of the university.

It would be better without the conspiracy theory garbage or name calling tacked to every single post, thoughtfulness/wit in posting should trump everything.
Charpie
AG
It's over
Duncan Idaho
I imagine Fly driving around listening to Spotify trying to clear his head and then Kenny Rogers comes on. Lost in the lyrics, he thinks " this must be a sign from God "

Quote:

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done
Every gambler knows
That the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away
And knowin' what to keep
'Cause every hand's a winner
And every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for
Is to die in your sleep"
Ervin Burrell
AG
Charpie said:

It's over

Clearly a false flag. Patriots need to keep the faith.
BMX Bandit
Betsy DeVoss about to be arrested!!!!

Quote:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.