Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,538 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
ac04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
according to utsava's twitter profile she is a psychic medium. so in other words, even people who hire psychic mediums think Q people are bat-sheit crazy.
Counterpoint
AG
ac04 said:

according to utsava's twitter profile she is a psychic medium. so in other words, even people who hire psychic mediums think Q people are bat-sheit crazy.
I never pictured people who are on the MAGA side of the political spectrum as potentially choosing "psychic medium" as a career. That in itself is interesting, even disregarding the scary Q cultish stuff.
TexAgs91
AG
Correction said:

LOL:

WES2006AG
AG
Quote:

The way this whole thing has evolved has made it impossible to summarize it and make it digestible. Any agreeable basis for a reasonableness standard went out the window a long time ago. This things is complex.
This will be my last post over here. I am now convinced and have become a true believer so I will be joining the Q thread.

You guys that are still questioning need to just understand that the whole situation is complex and that is why the true believers seem so unhinged and gullible.
Correction
I didn't bother tuning in for the SOTU last night. Did Trump announce the storm? Any Dems perp-walked off to appear before the military tribunals?
WES2006AG
AG
Correction said:

I didn't bother tuning in for the SOTU last night. Did Trump announce the storm? Any Dems perp-walked off to appear before the military tribunals?
Their flights to Gitmo should be arriving shortly
Correction
WES2006AG said:

Correction said:

The conspiracy theory blogosphere is convinced they're already there.
Quote:

George Soros was said [sic] arrested in Switzerland at 13:23 GMT on Feb. 3 2019. Evidently members of what was known as the Alliance stormed his retreat at Saint Margrethenberg, Switzerland based on a tip from local police. The Alliance was a military force working under orders of the Pentagon, GITMO Military Tribunal Judges and in conjunction with legal entities across the globe.

Soros has been suspected to illegally influence US elections over the years, was thought behind thousands of immigrants forcing their way across the US Border, his organizations were believed to own and control software used in state voting machines and even worse, the multi billionaire was known to be a leader in the Vatican's Ninth Circle Satanic Cult. He was thought behind regularly scheduled Satanic Child Sacrifice Rites and Human Hunting Parties organized under the Vatican and involving children and kidnapped teens across the globe.

Evidently the Alliance had enough evidence supplied by former US President Barack Obama and other informants at GITMO to arrest Soros. Obama was believed to have been incarcerated at GITMO for at least a month, exposing crimes of upper echelons of the Deep State to save his own skin. Obama was thought to have been charged with High Treason for multiple crimes including Uranium One and the Benghazi massacre.

Believed to be in poor health Soros was reported to have been prevented from committing suicide with a cyanide pill prior to capture.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/george-soros-arrested-switzerland/

Those paragraphs are basically a conspiracy theory dartboard. It's a mad-lib of tinfoil hat buzzwords.
WES2006AG
AG
Correction said:

Quote:

Evidently the Alliance had enough evidence supplied by former US President Barack Obama and other informants at GITMO to arrest Soros. Obama was believed to have been incarcerated at GITMO for at least a month, exposing crimes of upper echelons of the Deep State to save his own skin. Obama was thought to have been charged with High Treason for multiple crimes including Uranium One and the Benghazi massacre.

gomerschlep
AG
jesus christ
schmendeler
AG
Correction said:

WES2006AG said:

Correction said:

Quote:

George Soros was said [sic] arrested in Switzerland at 13:23 GMT on Feb. 3 2019. Evidently members of what was known as the Alliance stormed his retreat at Saint Margrethenberg, Switzerland based on a tip from local police. The Alliance was a military force working under orders of the Pentagon, GITMO Military Tribunal Judges and in conjunction with legal entities across the globe.

Soros has been suspected to illegally influence US elections over the years, was thought behind thousands of immigrants forcing their way across the US Border, his organizations were believed to own and control software used in state voting machines and even worse, the multi billionaire was known to be a leader in the Vatican's Ninth Circle Satanic Cult. He was thought behind regularly scheduled Satanic Child Sacrifice Rites and Human Hunting Parties organized under the Vatican and involving children and kidnapped teens across the globe.

Believed to be in poor health Soros was reported to have been prevented from committing suicide with a cyanide pill prior to capture.

Those paragraphs are basically a conspiracy theory dartboard. It's a mad-lib of tinfoil hat buzzwords.
I mean crazy things happen all the time, so that makes this completely believable./Qbots
John Francis Donaghy
Correction said:

WES2006AG said:

Correction said:

Quote:

That had to have been written just to screw with conspiracy nutjobs..... right? I hope?
IDAGG
AG
Yeah that is so out there it has to be a troll job. Right? Right? Uh Jeez, maybe not. I can't tell real Q anon posts from satire. They are interchangeable.
Counterpoint
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

Correction said:

WES2006AG said:

Correction said:

Quote:

That had to have been written just to screw with conspiracy nutjobs..... right? I hope?
Please please please let your theory be correct. If this is real...wow.
Charpie
AG
If you google some of that text, it all goes back to some guys blog.

Sheeple
WES2006AG
AG
Charpie said:

If you google some of that text, it all goes back to some guys blog.

Sheeple

Umm...you really can't be sheeple if you are the only ones woke to what is really going on in this country.
Redstone
AG
My source has returned.

Heart attack? pay attention wide awake.
Come around here? More? or no
Think crutch of mud
Dream, down run
Alice in wonderland
WES2006AG
AG
Apparently Keanu Reeves is exposing the fact that "Hollywood Elites" are killing babies and consuming baby blood to get high.

That thread gets more unhinged by the page.
Duncan Idaho
WES2006AG said:

Apparently Keanu Reeves is exposing the fact that "Hollywood Elites" are killing babies and consuming baby blood to get high.

That thread gets more unhinged by the page.

How do you explain keanu's inability to age, if it isn't bathing and drinking baby blood?

http://keanuisimmortal.com/

Check and mate, you sad little sheeple
fullback44
AG

Where's all the safe spacers these days?

Q rhetoric is at an all time high and has taken a turn ... deep state in trouble..

Q is the real deal Folks

MAGA on the move !
WES2006AG
AG
I guess I owe TexAgs91 an apology. He was in fact not the only person on this site not smart enough to figure out how the 2 threads thing works.

BTW, I popped my head in over on the Q thread that you seem to be so giddy about today. Still looks like a fever dream taking place at a psych ward but congrats on nothing still happening.
SquirrellyDan
AG
fullback44 said:

Where's all the safe spacers these days?

Q rhetoric is at an all time high and has taken a turn ... deep state in trouble..

Q is the real deal Folks

MAGA on the move !
LOL. You're one of the most ignorant posters on that thread, which is saying a lot. Go back and claim your throne.

For everyone else:

Beware! A Q guy predicts one of the following will happen soon!

Quote:

Things that could be FF operations or news that takes the lead in the MSM in the next few days

School/Office/University Shooting
Terrorist attack or plot
Major Riot or Protest
RBG passing
Some other high profile person passing
Some bombshell report or news about "Orange Man Bad"
Some leak from the Mueller probe that is really bad for Trump
Don Jr being arrested for some BS reason.
Shocking!
IDAGG
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Beware! A Q guy predicts one of the following will happen soon!

Quote:

Things that could be FF operations or news that takes the lead in the MSM in the next few days

School/Office/University Shooting
Terrorist attack or plot
Major Riot or Protest
RBG passing
Some other high profile person passing
Some bombshell report or news about "Orange Man Bad"
Some leak from the Mueller probe that is really bad for Trump
Don Jr being arrested for some BS reason.
Shocking!
The level of specific detail Q provides is amazing!!

My sources tell me the following may happen:
- The Sun may rise in the East!
- There may be car wrecks within ten miles of my home!
- The weather may get warmer in the next month!
SquirrellyDan
AG
Accidentally triggered a Q bot---

Quote:

See you come in here posting like you are smarter than the rest of us. However by your post you have shown you are dumber than us by the fact you are using the spoon fed "flat earth" poisoning of the well psyop designed for a such a person as yourself. No one really believes in a flat earth but its pushed to "poison the well" of other things. And simple minded folk as yourself can grab a hold of it and use it a security blanket that the real things discussed must be fake too like flat earth.

Congratulations you are a victim of a psyop for the simple minded. Educate yourself.

So they are the smart ones who have it all figured out. Don't trust anyone! (Unless they are an annonymous poster in the armpit of the internet.

Feel free to respond here, PMC2012....we won't flag you. I enjoy conversing with you guys, but it's not allowed on your thread unless you fall in line.

numetalbizkitaggie
AG
Believing Q is taking part in a psyop.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Fresh off another ban for writing "LOL" on one of the funnier posts from the Q thread. Seriously....LOL got me a week ban. I have been warned not to post in there at all so I guess I should have seen it coming. Anyways...

To catch up:

-March 19 is supposed to be the next big BOOM

-Q posters are pondering about why this thread has been so quiet...must be because of all these shocking revelations that prove Q?

-NZ attack was a false flag that they knew was coming AND/OR mind control!

IDAGG
AG
I eagerly await Lucy once again pulling the football away from Q believers on March 19.

Morning of March 20 on Q Anon thread....."Ohhhh, Q obviously meant March 19 2020!!" "That's it!"
unmade bed
IDAGG said:

I eagerly await Lucy once again pulling the football away from Q believers on March 19.

Morning of March 20 on Q Anon thread....."Ohhhh, Q obviously meant March 29 2020!!" "That's it!"

Theyve already got their out. The NZ shooting was obviously a deep state set up designed to pre-empt the coming storm. The good guys that were finally about to put Clinton and the rest of the evil doers in POW camps will have to regroup and let all those evil people continue their evil deeds for a few more months.
57 STATES!
I'm failing to see why Q people feel the need to discuss the NZ shooting on that thread? What do the two have to do with each other?
brownbrick
AG
Kevin Malone said:

I'm failing to see why Q people feel the need to discuss the NZ shooting on that thread? What do the two have to do with each other?
Nothing.
spacemanspiff
LOL now they're calling this a "Q Proof"

Duckhook
AG
I have resisted posting in that thread. Somebody made some post that contained "Q believer" and "rational thinking" in the same paragraph. It was all I could do not to post that those two things seem mutually exclusive.

Yeah, at least one poster was pretty pumped that this thread had been quiet for awhile. But, how many times can you make fun of the village idiot and still enjoy it?
txwxman
I actually went a week without visiting texags. Feel better for it. It gets tiring discussing current events with middle schoolers.
ETFan
I've posted twice in the thread, banned both times.

Fair warning.
30wedge
IDAGG said:

Morning of March 20 on Q Anon thread....."Ohhhh, Q obviously meant March 29 2020!!" "That's it!"
lol they are some true believers. Hard to believe they have a college education. They come across like those who really, really believe Bigfoot exists. It has opened my eyes as to how people like Bernie Madoff can snag folks and take them to the cleaners.
IDAGG
AG
30wedge said:

IDAGG said:

lol they are some true believers. Hard to believe they have a college education. They come across like those who really, really believe Bigfoot exists. It has opened my eyes as to how people like Bernie Madoff can snag folks and take them to the cleaners.
Two quotes apply:

"There is a sucker born every minute" - P.T Barnum

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public" - H.L. Mencken

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.