Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,725 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Ulrich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexAgs91 said:

Ulrich said:

What is the value of scraps of true predictions wrapped in a bunch of inscrutable code and combined with incorrect predictions? Does it matter if the predictions were lucky guesses or correct information?

I don't understand why people spend time on something so pointless as Q. I mean I do in the psychological sense, but I can't see myself ever getting on board.

Q has a much better track record than the media.

I've asked a number of times for a list of testable predictions, but no one ever seems to know what it means until after the fact. Worthless.
Ulrich
hbtheduce said:

Ulrich said:

What is the value of scraps of true predictions wrapped in a bunch of inscrutable code and combined with incorrect predictions? Does it matter if the predictions were lucky guesses or correct information?

I don't understand why people spend time on something so pointless as Q. I mean I do in the psychological sense, but I can't see myself ever getting on board.

Its value is in the presuasion (notice not persuasion). Without Q, do you think Rs would be ready to accept investigation into Hunter Biden? Or would that look icky? absolutely no impact from Q here. Someone trolling a few gullible people on the internet does not have an appreciable impact on the political zeitgeist

Although I agree with the poster above, things like gitmo and military tribunals sound insane. The Trump base is prepared for a drawn out fight to jail some of the enemies who attacked Trump.

I do think Q has also gotten the "color" on many political operations. See the whistleblower, or Kav allegations, or if you want to go down the rabbit hole - school shooters. Getting the "color" after the fact is useless. Make a few vague predictions, wait until something kinda sorta seems to fit, claim victory. Con artists have been doing this for millennia.
hbtheduce
AG
Ulrich said:

hbtheduce said:

Ulrich said:

Its value is in the presuasion (notice not persuasion). Without Q, do you think Rs would be ready to accept investigation into Hunter Biden? Or would that look icky? absolutely no impact from Q here. Someone trolling a few gullible people on the internet does not have an appreciable impact on the political zeitgeist

Although I agree with the poster above, things like gitmo and military tribunals sound insane. The Trump base is prepared for a drawn out fight to jail some of the enemies who attacked Trump.

I do think Q has also gotten the "color" on many political operations. See the whistleblower, or Kav allegations, or if you want to go down the rabbit hole - school shooters. Getting the "color" after the fact is useless. Make a few vague predictions, wait until something kinda sorta seems to fit, claim victory. Con artists have been doing this for millennia.

You can argue on the effectiveness of Q as propaganda.

I do not think Sessions lasts as long as he did without "TRUST SESSIONS".

You call it trolling, but Q has been predicting from the start major investigations and arrests. This entire board has felt this narrative. Now some Rs, honestly think it will bust and nothing will happen. But there is a small part of them that ~hopes~ its true. If indictments do actually show up, they will support them.

The "color" isn't meant to predict specific events. But a true glimpse how politics works now. Cronies pay for manufactured evidence to suggest Russian collusion. Cronies pay for a former Kav classmate to come forward as an alleged "sexual assault" victim. Cronies assist the whistle-blower to set up impeachment talks. Cronies pay an actor to fake a hate crime for an anti-lynching bill. Cronies leak their classified memos to get an SC appointed.
Ulrich
You're living on a different planet from 99% of people right now. Q has a negligible portion of the impact you think it does.
hbtheduce
AG
Ulrich said:

You're living on a different planet from 99% of people right now. Q has a negligible portion of the impact you think it does.

Dude the Q thread was the most viewed thread on this website...
BMX Bandit
hbtheduce said:

Ulrich said:

Does Texags track views based on each posters? Or does 1 poster looking at it 10 times register as 10 views?
Bunk Moreland
1 guy looking at it 10 times is 10 views I do believe. May be 1 time within some timeframe.
hbtheduce
AG
BMX Bandit said:

hbtheduce said:

Ulrich said:

Does Texags track views based on each posters? Or does 1 poster looking at it 10 times register as 10 views?

You would have to ask staff, but to say it has ~1%~ impact is false. You see Q **** all over Trump rallies as well.
BMX Bandit
hbtheduce said:

BMX Bandit said:

hbtheduce said:

Ulrich said:

You would have to ask staff, but to say it has ~1%~ impact is false. You see Q **** all over Trump rallies as well.

You see a lot of people tweeting about women sanitary napkin equality these days also.

Lots of nuts out there

And if you think 1% of people on planet, he'll even just America, have any clue about Q I have a bridge to sell you
hbtheduce
AG
BMX Bandit said:

hbtheduce said:

BMX Bandit said:

hbtheduce said:

Ulrich said:

You see a lot of people tweeting about women sanitary napkin equality these days also.

Lots of nuts out there

Dude, if you don't want to have an actual discussion. Just ignore me.

Q has been a 3 year long phenomena. A good chunk of republicans at least know the theory and are familiar of its narratives (not the details). All I'm contending is that if the larger narrative comes true (major arrests of previous administration), Rs will be comfortable when that time comes. Some of that is Q, some of that is mainstream people adopting that narrative on twitter.

Edit: Why the hell would 1% of the planet know about Q? Not exactly relevant either.
BMX Bandit
A. The poster mentioned 99% of the world. Your response was that lots of people looking at the thread made Q relevant.

People from last administration will be arrested. That won't mean Q was "right". Hillary was detained 2 years ago per Q
hbtheduce
AG
BMX Bandit said:

A. The poster mentioned 99% of the world. Your response was that lots of people looking at the thread made Q relevant.

People from last administration will be arrested. That won't mean Q was "right". Hillary was detained 2 years ago per Q

Cool, I thought he was being hyperbolic. Seeing how Q targets American Republican voters, the fact its popular on here is relevant. Is it more important than Tucker Carlson, or Joe Rogan? No. But its narrative is well known among trump supporters.

I'm not claiming Q is right. I'm claiming is propaganda and persuasion and its narrative has had an effect on the discourse of the mainstream right (see Mueller thread).
Bunk Moreland
The moment q worshippers realize they've been trolled is going to be a dangerous time in certain parts of America.

A bunch of basements are going to be destroyed.
30wedge
hbtheduce said:

Ulrich said:

Which is embarrassing
BMX Bandit
So it's just a narrative & propaganda, but Q also knows about when mass shootings will occur.

HTownAg98
Looks like we will get to find out if being a Q follower is enough to get you off on an insanity defense.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/nyregion/gambino-shooting-anthony-comello-qanon.html
Quote:

He had put his phone in a copper bag to protect it from "satellites," he told them, and Democratic operatives in Washington were doing business with Joaqun Guzmn Loera, the Mexican drug kingpin known as El Chapo.

In the nine months since that conversation, Mr. Comello, 25, has claimed to his lawyer that he killed Francesco Cali because the mob boss was part of "the deep state," a member of a liberal cabal working to undermine President Trump.

At one court appearance, Mr. Comello scrawled on his hand a symbol and phrases associated with the far-right conspiracy theory, "QAnon."

Now, Mr. Comello's paranoia is being litigated in a Staten Island court, where he is charged with the murder of Mr. Cali, known as Franky Boy. His lawyer has taken the first steps in a legal battle that hinges on a question made for the internet age: At what point does belief in a far-right conspiracy theory make you legally insane?

Ulrich
hbtheduce said:

BMX Bandit said:

Cool, I thought he was being hyperbolic. Seeing how Q targets American Republican voters, the fact its popular on here is relevant. Is it more important than Tucker Carlson, or Joe Rogan? No. But its narrative is well known among trump supporters.

I'm not claiming Q is right. I'm claiming is propaganda and persuasion and its narrative has had an effect on the discourse of the mainstream right (see Mueller thread).

Sorry, didn't realize people were responding to my post. When I said you're living on a different planet from 99% of people, I didn't mean that 99% of Americans have never heard of Q, I meant that far fewer than 1% of Americans pay active attention to Q, and that <1% does not consist of influencers. For the >99%, the assertion that Q is guiding the zeitgeist is difficult to take seriously.

Yes, a handful of people on the political message board of a college sports forum have been F5ing that thread for months. That doesn't mean it's broadly influential; even here, the people who are most wrapped up in it are not our most influential posters.

Q is doing a pretty standard fortune telling routine. Its easy to get wrapped up in that, it plays to our psychological blind spots (pattern seeking, dopamine hits from the incremental reward of "solving" puzzles, confirmation bias, and the elitist feeling of having access to privileged information). That makes it difficult for them to see that they aren't finding out anything before the rest of us. Because they think that Q is a step ahead of everyone else, they can think that Q is guiding the narrative rather than being carried along with everyone else. This is incorrect, but its very hard for people to step back and see that they AREN'T special once they've seized on an idea like this.
flashplayer
AG
Ulrich said:

hbtheduce said:

BMX Bandit said:

Sorry, didn't realize people were responding to my post. When I said you're living on a different planet from 99% of people, I didn't mean that 99% of Americans have never heard of Q, I meant that far fewer than 1% of Americans pay active attention to Q, and that <1% does not consist of influencers. For the >99%, the assertion that Q is guiding the zeitgeist is difficult to take seriously.

Yes, a handful of people on the political message board of a college sports forum have been F5ing that thread for months. That doesn't mean it's broadly influential; even here, the people who are most wrapped up in it are not our most influential posters.

Q is doing a pretty standard fortune telling routine. Its easy to get wrapped up in that, it plays to our psychological blind spots (pattern seeking, dopamine hits from the incremental reward of "solving" puzzles, confirmation bias, and the elitist feeling of having access to privileged information). That makes it difficult for them to see that they aren't finding out anything before the rest of us. Because they think that Q is a step ahead of everyone else, they can think that Q is guiding the narrative rather than being carried along with everyone else. This is incorrect, but its very hard for people to step back and see that they AREN'T special once they've seized on an idea like this.

Best summary I've heard yet. That thread continually reminds me how easy people (of all beliefs) can be manipulated into believing in something so much, you could disprove it before their very eyes and yet they'd still believe it.
57 STATES!
Bump
Secolobo
AG
Fitting username.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Grapes
I picture the Q deniers to be your standard "holier than thou" snoozer. I assume most are righteous types that believe they're above the fray...

No sense of adventure. See no value in hope. Incapable of getting outside their safe space..

Probably the last people you wanting to be standing with in a fight or get stuck playing cards with at a party.
30wedge
I see the Q worshippers as potential salespeople for Mary Kay, bigfoot hunters, but not as college educated.
Grapes
30wedge said:

I see the Q worshippers as potential salespeople for Mary Kay, bigfoot hunters, but not as college educated.

"Worshippers"? Ok.
Old RV Ag
AG
Grapes said:

30wedge said:

"Worshippers"? Ok.
Yea, cult might be a better term.
Redstone
AG
My source has returned.

Everything, now....suburbs
Mountains upon mountains
Need darkness? Please shut light
Fire...where?
Win, funeral
Liquid Wrench
Grapes said:

I picture the Q deniers to be your standard "holier than thou" snoozer. I assume most are righteous types that believe they're above the fray...

No sense of adventure. See no value in hope. Incapable of getting outside their safe space..

Probably the last people you wanting to be standing with in a fight or get stuck playing cards with at a party.
I see you type in code as well.
PA24
AG
Like most, I am back and forth regarding Q.

Some stuff is pretty good, no doubt Trump is involved with Q and we do have a deep state trying to uproot Trump. Durham will confirm this.

and the cash on pallets to Iran is real........probably came from Ukraine.

Epstein hanging himself..........Okay, conscience of guilt or fear of prison life as a pervert.

Outer limit stuff:

Blood transfusions from children, eating babies, pizza gate, Adam and standard hotel, submarine to Epstein island full of kids and finally....drumroll......time travel. Throw n a few space aliens and u got u tin foil hat.
57 STATES!
Doctors are part of the Deep State CONFIRMED.
Duckhook
AG

This was posted in the Q thread with a comment wondering how anybody can be a skeptic after seeing this. Which is a 2 year old Q quatrain if you'll notice the date. I was going to ask this question in the Q thread, but figured it would probably catch me a ban.

The question is, what does all of this wall of text actually mean? Even as the typical retrofit, I don't get it. I see a bunch of names and initials I recognize, but that's about it.
Redstone
AG
I'm being presented a second source. Still skeptical but we shall see.

The Identity is "female" - assigned from birth.

They (preferred pronoun) are conventionally attractive. Aware of Rule 1. I am trying. Please mark the thread, hopefully within a day or so I can upload a pic.
titan
S

Whatever that was that was supposed to be so `proving' doesn't show.

The closest to seeing any kind of real affirmation was an interesting incident that was passed around with Laura Ingraham seeming predicted to say what she would say and even how she said it. The times cited showed it was predicted before-hand-- and its the closest have seen to some `major' real person seeming to be speaking to it. That and that nutty deal about the Christmas tree ornament.
biobioprof

Ervin Burrell
AG
biobioprof said:

Yup.

Q follower: quit believing what you're spoon fed by the MSM.

Also Q follower: This latest, convoluted, cryptic tweet from someone I don't know and have never met proves time travel is real, the government is controlling our minds through vaccines, and the deep state cabal eats babies for health benefits. Anyone who doesn't believe so is a LIBTARD!!!

Absolutely, utterly unreal how many people with college degrees believe even 1% of the garbage associated with Q.
30wedge
Duckhook said:

This was posted in the Q thread with a comment wondering how anybody can be a skeptic after seeing this. Which is a 2 year old Q quatrain if you'll notice the date. I was going to ask this question in the Q thread, but figured it would probably catch me a ban.

The question is, what does all of this wall of text actually mean? Even as the typical retrofit, I don't get it. I see a bunch of names and initials I recognize, but that's about it.
You mean you do not understand all that?

Try this:

R MEDIUM>
THINK. BIG>
AARDVARKS DON'T TALK>
COTTON/NOTE>
INTREPID>
PREPARE XZ>
RISE SET>

Pretty plain to me. Says Lincoln will be shot at Ford's Theater.

Counterpoint
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

biobioprof said:

Q follower: quit believing what you're spoon fed by the MSM.

Also Q follower: This latest, convoluted, cryptic tweet from someone I don't know and have never met proves time travel is real, the government is controlling our minds through vaccines, and the deep state cabal eats babies for health benefits. Anyone who doesn't believe so is a LIBTARD!!!

I'd like to see them explain how they can say both of those things with a straight face (and your second comment is only a slight exaggeration too.)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.