Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,542 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
John Francis Donaghy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91:

"I like Bush sr, but I'm sorry, but his death is a little too well timed to throw just the right size wrench in just the right place to have just happened naturally. I can't explain what happened to him, who was behind it or anything, but no one rolls this many snake-eyes. Who knows, maybe he was behind his own death. I hear he was able to tell a lot of people good bye at thanksgiving. "

Bro, you are one sick puppy.

Wait....

If the Bushes are part of the Deep State...

And the storm is going to eliminate the deep state...

And Bush 41 eliminated himself...

That means the Deep State IS the storm!

Charpie
AG
Did he really freaking say that?

THE MAN WAS 94 YEARS OLD
SquirrellyDan
AG
I'd tell you to check it in the q thread, but I'd feel bad sending you to that cesspool.
Charpie
AG
That guy and his band of looney friends need to stay over there.

My 94 year old grandma could go at anytime....BECAUSE SHES 94!
TexAgs91
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Wait a second...bush sr. Killed himself to protect Hillary and Obama?
I think he gave up after his wife died and heard he stopped eating and drinking in his last week.
titan
S
Charpie said:

That guy and his band of looney friends need to stay over there.

My 94 year old grandma could go at anytime....BECAUSE SHES 94!
Correct. Not only that, Bush and Barbara were very close. Very long married and closely intertwined marrieds tend to go at short intervals after the other spouse. Because such a hole has been left in their world. It seems less true for the "living separate lives" kind of marriages, even when they are close. We all know what the really intertwined ones look like.

Bush Sr has been sinking for some time -- at 94 there is zero surprising about his passing. And for the life of me, I can't see why someone would suggest it was deliberate, or even a delayed announcement of a normal death. For what presumed purpose?

Its madness.
Duncan Idaho

TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

I think he gave up after his wife died and heard he stopped eating and drinking in his last week.

So do you think he just threw in the towel? Or that he that this was a time that was advantageous for the deep state and he chose this time to die advance whatever plan he was a part of?
TexAgs91
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

So do you think he just threw in the towel? Or that he that this was a time that was advantageous for the deep state and he chose this time to die advance whatever plan he was a part of?
I think he threw in the towel. Yes yes everyone, he was 94, but the depression after losing his wife couldn't have helped. Beyond that I have no idea. I just hope the House can finally do something significant in this investigation (i.e. the postponed Huber interview) before Pelosi takes over.
titan
S
TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

I think he threw in the towel. Yes yes everyone, he was 94, but the depression after losing his wife couldn't have helped. Beyond that I have no idea. I just hope the House can finally do something significant in this investigation (i.e. the postponed Huber interview) before Pelosi takes over.
Here's an idea. Don't announce the date, and just do it. All the drip drip allows enemies to come up with counter-measures. You need a bit of bolt from the sky surprise to it.
Tecolote
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91:

"I like Bush sr, but I'm sorry, but his death is a little too well timed to throw just the right size wrench in just the right place to have just happened naturally. I can't explain what happened to him, who was behind it or anything, but no one rolls this many snake-eyes. Who knows, maybe he was behind his own death. I hear he was able to tell a lot of people good bye at thanksgiving. "

A couple decades ago my 88 year old grandmother called me to say goodbye a couple days before she passed away. Maybe she was part of the deep state and we need to look into it.
Tecolote
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Thanks. So is that the latest and the greatest?
No, that's just the background. It's been going on for over a year, so there's a lot to it. It should help give you some frame of reference for anything you read about Q. Try doing some searches like I suggested as a start and/or start perusing through the Q Anon thread.

You are missing the point. I don't want to have to spend the time researching this. I just want someone to lay out the current theory. Basically a s of this week, what is the storm and when is it coming?
I see. Well my research rate is 40$/hr. Let me know if you're interested.
Well one gets what they pay for and 40/hour is chicken feed.
titan
S

Now it is being alleged that Bush was kept on ice after having passed for some days. What is still missing is for what possible reason -- to pre-empt appearances on Hannity's show today?? As if anything has come of those so far.
30wedge
These true believers remind me of the dufus guys and girls on that tv show where the people were looking for bigfoot. Was channel surfing one night and came across the show and everything to them was evidence of a bigfoot. Those cats were intensely convinced. I guess they are still looking because I haven't read that one was found.
Duckhook
AG
I've thought the Q believers were loony for awhile now, but the theories they are throwing out regarding 41's passing have taken it to a whole new level.
Tecolote
AG
titan said:

Now it is being alleged that Bush was kept on ice after having passed for some days. What is still missing is for what possible reason -- to pre-empt appearances on Hannity's show today?? As if anything has come of those so far.
It was to wait for Trump to leave the country for the G20 summit so that Pence had to address the arrival on Capitol Hill - you know, Trump would have kept calling GHWB a Hillary backer like he did the admiral who was a SEAL and oversaw killing bin Laden. Hey, I can make up crazy theories like these people do!
Counterpoint
AG
Tecolote said:

titan said:

It was to wait for Trump to leave the country for the G20 summit so that Pence had to address the arrival on Capitol Hill - you know, Trump would have kept calling GHWB a Hillary backer like he did the admiral who was a SEAL and oversaw killing bin Laden. Hey, I can make up crazy theories like these people do!
Deep State alert!!!
IDAGG
AG
Tecolote said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91:

A couple decades ago my 88 year old grandmother called me to say goodbye a couple days before she passed away. Maybe she was part of the deep state and we need to look into it.
One of Q's communiques point to that:

What is an Owl?
What is Mexican?
What is a cop?
Who died a couple of decades ago?
THINK

You are a Deep Stater by lineage. Now please explain why you made Bush Sr. off himself....
claym711
AG
Q was set to spill the beans, but the deep state killed Bush 41. Now Q must wait until 2024 to start the paddy wagon train.
Tecolote
AG
IDAGG said:

Tecolote said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91:

One of Q's communiques point to that:

What is an Owl?
What is Mexican?
What is a cop?
Who died a couple of decades ago?
THINK

You are a Deep Stater by lineage. Now please explain why you made Bush Sr. off himself....
Once had a lab
Loved the lab
Bush had a lab
I liked his lab
Now I have his lab.
The owl always get his prey.
Redstone
AG
Against.....wind?
Beautiful.....loser?
Think critically....inside, fire
Rock like, facing promise
Detroit made? Hollywood?
Future proves past
Too many to be coincidence
titan
S

This keys off the Huber testimony apparently. But once again, the date has been announced and far off. They need to hold it within 48 hours of announcing, and in the same week. Even that is longer would choose to wait--they are all rich. They should have the ability to convene a hearing within half a day.

Predict that hearing won't come off on schedule either. Democrats are just running the clock out till January when can suppress everything. And that doesn't take believing in crazy theories about Bush41's death. They would have found some other excuse. It is the lead time warning that is the problem.
TexAgs91
AG
titan said:

This keys off the Huber testimony apparently. But once again, the date has been announced and far off. They need to hold it within 48 hours of announcing, and in the same week. Even that is longer would choose to wait--they are all rich. They should have the ability to convene a hearing within half a day.

Predict that hearing won't come off on schedule either. Democrats are just running the clock out till January when can suppress everything. And that doesn't take believing in crazy theories about Bush41's death. They would have found some other excuse. It is the lead time warning that is the problem.
T&P for Carter
titan
S

Oh they wouldn't do anything to Sara. Everyone in the right and most of the center would know instantly the whole government outside the admin was corrupt. Know it, rather than just worry if it is true or suspect it. It would be very bad stratregy.
txwxman
Wow. I wish I was this creative...
Quote:

It's well worth reading. There are significant redacted portions in the Memorandum. Flynn had 19 sessions where he cooperated with the SC investigation, and he is said to have provided valuable assistance.

After you read through this account, consider the possibility that Flynn intentionally precipitated what happened to him following his January 2017 interview with Strzok & partner. He knew they had him under surveillance and had transcripts of his calls with Kislyak at the time of the interview. He knew Strzok & Company were up to no good. What better way to exposure them then to give them some ammunition with which to shoot themselves in the foot? Flynn sent in motion the events which led to exposing SpyGate.
TexAgs91
AG
titan said:

Oh they wouldn't do anything to Sara. Everyone in the right and most of the center would know instantly the whole government outside the admin was corrupt. Know it, rather than just worry if it is true or suspect it. It would be very bad stratregy.
lol not that Carter...
SquirrellyDan
AG
Latest and greatest....red wave refers to some seismic activity that's pulses every 17 seconds which of course 17th letter is q....secret technology! Red wave! Or something......
WES2006AG
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Latest and greatest....red wave refers to some seismic activity that's pulses every 17 seconds which of course 17th letter is q....secret technology! Red wave! Or something......
I saw that too. Those morons have gone completely insane. My only hope is when this is all over they leave that thread up so we can point and laugh at them forever.
superunknown
AG
Think about it, how else can you get clintons and obamas in a place where you can easily swoop in and arrest them all? A state funeral is the perfect cover.

Have they all been locked up yet?
titan
S
PrimeTime09 said:

You mean like a mind control thing? If so, that sounds like the theme of the canceled `V' series remake that just never got to its outcome.
Duncan Idaho
WES2006AG said:

PrimeTime09 said:

I saw that too. Those morons have gone completely insane. My only hope is when this is all over they leave that thread up so we can point and laugh at them forever.
you sound like a triggeded lib npc meme wwg1wga trust the plan
SquirrellyDan
AG
Wow....TexAgs91 has to be trolling at this point...right??

"There's rumors I've heard saying that there's
remains of an alien spacecraft that crash landed
on a glacier at
lat 54 39'44.6"S
lon 36 11'42.5"W
explorers have found a device in the wreckage that they've activated, which caused
deep seismic events that we've heard about"

Duckhook
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Wow....TexAgs91 has to be trolling at this point...right??

"T here's rumors I've heard saying that
there's
R emains of an alien spacecraft that
crash landed
O n a glacier at
L at 54 39'44.6"S
L on 36 11'42.5"W
E xplorers have found a device in the
wreckage that they've activated,
which caused
D eep seismic events that we've heard
about"

I'm not taking credit for the FIFY I did above. Somebody else already posted that somewhere in the Q thread.
Boo Weekley
TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

This is very normal for people nearing the end. As in...completely normal.
57 STATES!
So what happened yesterday?
Ervin Burrell
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91:

Wait....

If the Bushes are part of the Deep State...

And the storm is going to eliminate the deep state...

And Bush 41 eliminated himself...

That means the Deep State IS the storm!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.