Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,648 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
30wedge said:

IDAGG said:

I eagerly await Lucy once again pulling the football away from Q believers on March 19.

Morning of March 20 on Q Anon thread....."Ohhhh, Q obviously meant March 29 2020!!" "That's it!"
lol they are some true believers. Hard to believe they have a college education. They come across like those who really, really believe Bigfoot exists. It has opened my eyes as to how people like Bernie Madoff can snag folks and take them to the cleaners.

Grouping big foot and q followers together is an insult to big foot.
biobioprof
IDAGG
AG
Does that mean the deep state is Yin?
Redstone
AG
Come, when? Sundown
Kings? Walls
Leon, heartbreak
Bull, not material
Internal conflict, overrated maybe

Logical thinking. You have more than you know
On the move
Redstone
AG
(ME AGAIN) - want to add that while I'm happy my source is back, I have asked if I could please stop receiving close-up photos of pens and watches. It's boring. He's married to a **** and I've asked for a change to that so as to be in compliance with TexAgs Rule 1.

We'll see.
Sq 17
spacemanspiff said:

LOL now they're calling this a "Q Proof"

this is proof that people in the WH want people to believe that q is legit
which is not the same as q being legit
Old RV Ag
AG
IDAGG said:

Does that mean the deep state is Yin?
Maybe Q uses I Ching to predict things
Sq 17
Currently there is a COUNTDOWN TO SOMETHING BIG, during a prior countdown was there another mass shooting if so which one
TIA
Duckhook
AG
Sq 17 said:

Currently there is a COUNTDOWN TO SOMETHING BIG, during a prior countdown was there another mass shooting if so which one
TIA

There's ALWAYS a countdown. That just keeps re-setting. Because things happen.
Redstone
AG
I'm almost done with my source; I'm a paranoid android it's a talented chan-er eager for lutz. Although I am a long-time TexAgs Influencer (signed up Spring semester 1999 in Blocker computer lab, 1st floor), it is not decent to inadvertently lead posters and lurkers astray.

If this was all a LARP, please accept my sincere apologies. I'll try to get confirmation one way or another this week. I appreciate Staff and their patience for my sourcing throughout this thread.
Actual Talking Thermos
I make a prediction that SOMETHING will happen within the next three weeks. Something big, big enough to make headlines! That's all I can say for now, but in the future you'll see I was right. How could I know that there will be news and events in the next three weeks if I didn't have access to super secret information?
QT-anon
Bahh sheep! Wake up!
biobioprof

Counterpoint
AG
biobioprof said:

Don't try to bring logic into this!
Sq 17
Devils advocate regarding the seal indictments it is possible that 50K + exist but it would only be possible if the indictments were for gang affiliated criminals both residents & illegal aliens that the Feds decided they wanted to try and sweep up.

A handful of grand juries could process that kind of volume. The State govts have the names of thousands of scumbags that need to be arrested and the states dont have the resources to arrest. maybe this is some DOJ play to use Federal Money to help the states sweep these guys up.

that being said no way they have 1000's of indictments ready to go against high profile swamp dwellers
Duckhook
AG
biobioprof said:

Hey, a lot of people didn't talk when they faked the moon landings.
biobioprof
fullback44
AG

Q has told about a lot of things months in advance ... This will be a great thread to read when the hammers stsrt to drop... As many have already.

Remember... Q has been telling everything about the "Russian Hoax" for months... Us Q followers already knew who the Odumbass cheaters were... We knew months ago that No name McCain leaked the Steel Dozier which just came out in the MSM this week... you don't know these things if your just some outsider making "guesses"

I'll keep comimg back to check on your guys !

MAGA !
Old RV Ag
AG
fullback44 said:

Q has told about a lot of things months in advance ... This will be a great thread to read when the hammers stsrt to drop... As many have already.

Remember... Q has been telling everything about the "Russian Hoax" for months... Us Q followers already knew who the Odumbass cheaters were... We knew months ago that No name McCain leaked the Steel Dozier which just came out in the MSM this week... you don't know these things if your just some outsider making "guesses"

MAGA !
Basically
All
Reality
Never
Eradicates
Stupidity
fullback44
AG

^
IDAGG
AG
Popehat is awesome. His comments on the college admissions cheating scandal was beyond funny.

And the tweets posted above are dead nuts on. This is what most of us have been saying. There is no way one could keep a massive operation like this secret. Plus all of the unconstitutional garbage that will supposedly happen with summary executions etc. are just LOL funny that someone would believe that.

Now how many times has Obama been spotted in Gitmo? Is it three or has it gone up to four now?

QT-anon
fullback44 said:

MAGA !
Exactly. Q has been telling people the truth to all those who will listen.

Case in point: Many disbelievers think that a lack of any substantial happenings on 3/19 disproves Q. FALSE!

Yesterday was established as the end of a 21 day countdown, but in reality.....

https://i.imgur.com/F1cKx8o.jpg

Nobody can pretend to know everything Q is thinking. We can only verify his predictions after they happen. Future proves past.
Old RV Ag
AG
QT-anon said:

fullback44 said:

MAGA !

Case in point: Many disbelievers think that a lack of any substantial happenings on 3/19 disproves Q. FALSE!

Nobody can pretend to know everything Q is thinking. We can only verify his predictions after they happen. Future proves past.
Future proves past is the dumbest phrase ever. How about future history is yet to be written.
unmade bed
fullback44 said:

MAGA !

Considering McCain himself admitted as much two years ago, congratulations to Q for pulling off that amazing reveal.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/313716-mccain-gave-dossier-containing-sensitive-information-to-fbi
unmade bed
QT-anon said:

fullback44 said:

MAGA !

Not sure if you are being serious or if you are a clever troll making fun of Q supporters. If its the latter, good job. Spot on
QT-anon
unmade bed said:

QT-anon said:

fullback44 said:

MAGA !

https://i.imgur.com/F1cKx8o.jpg

Not sure if you are being serious or if you are a clever troll making fun of Q supporters. If its the latter, good job. Spot on
Just keep stuffing your head in the sand. Let me know how that works out for you.
Correction
I love when the Q missionaries show up, apparently thinking this thread is full of "not fully convinced, but willing to listen" skeptics ripe for conversion.
txwxman
The savior has spoken, and, thus, it must be so. It will all become clear, but for the losers, it will be too late. They will be in a camp, or worse.

How'd I do? Not loony enough? Should I dig deeper for my inner crazy?
unmade bed
txwxman said:

The savior has spoken, and, thus, it must be so. It will all become clear, but for the losers, it will be too late. They will be in a camp, or worse.

How'd I do? Not loony enough? Should I dig deeper for my inner crazy?

You need to make it more personal. I had a Q supporter straight up tell me that I was a terrible father and putting my family at risk by not deeply diving into the information being provided by Q and the anons. Apparently when the "coming storm" comes and deep staters start getting drug off to Gitmo, its going to be very dangerous for my family unless I intricately understand the workings of the Q clock that is signalling all this stuff.
QT-anon
Correction said:

I love when the Q missionaries show up, apparently thinking this thread is full of "not fully convinced, but willing to listen" skeptics ripe for conversion.

You may choose ignorance. That's your right. I'd be doing my fellow man a disservice if I didn't at least try to direct them to the light.

Do yourself a favor. Read or at least skim through the first post here and referenced links. If it doens't at least peak your curiosity, I don't know what to tell you.
Correction
QT-anon said:

Correction said:

You may choose ignorance. That's your right. I'd be doing my fellow man a disservice if I didn't at least try to direct them to the light.

Do yourself a favor. Read or at least skim through the first post here and referenced links. If it doens't at least peak your curiosity, I don't know what to tell you.
If it tells me anything, it's that LSU would appear to be just as full of desperate conspiracy theorists as Texas A&M.

It also tells me you've probably invested so much time and effort into believing this self-perpetuating web of nonsense that when it doesn't end up happening, the cognitive dissonance will be excruciating.

IDAGG
AG
Correction said:

If it tells me anything, it's that LSU would appear to be just as full of desperate conspiracy theorists as Texas A&M.

Hey, don't you know tiger Droppings is a legitimate news source? It's also comprised of posters from a university that will admit anyone who graduates from a Louisiana High School.

Maybe "Q" is DaCoacha?
57 STATES!
QT-anon said:

Correction said:

Nobody is posting in this thread due to lack of information about Q.
AgCMT
AG
Outstanding. Thank you
Actual Talking Thermos
fullback44 said:

MAGA !
Q stuff goes waaaaaay beyond "Trump didn't do anything illegal re: Russia and also warrants were granted on sketchy grounds and or some law enforcement acted improperly/illegally at some point during the investigation."

A part of me that I'm not proud of really enjoys glimpses at the Q true believers fervently insisting that one of these days they're going to be totally vindicated and everyone who laughed at them, everyone who called them stupid or crazy, all the family members and friends they've alienated as they've disappeared down this black hole, all of those people are going to see and THEN who's going to look stupid!?!?

Because sooner or later, a lot of these people are going to have to accept that it's just never going to happen. For some of them, that's going to be devastating. And we're going to get to watch.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.