Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,505 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
74OA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

Charpie said:

So he used Q to build his online celebrity by lying to gullible people about Q nonsense, and will now use that celebrity to further his own personal projects and career?

What's the definition of "scammed?"
WOW. Dude misleads people for years and then just says "never-mind" and walks away.

QAnon psychosis will be a case study for centuries.
Charpie
AG
CodeMonkey was the same guy who had "video" proving that the Dominion machines were changing the votes.

I told y'all he was WRONG.
Leto Agtreides II
AG
Has anyone seen any Q supporters on this board be man enough to admit they were wrong? I've seen some that are disheartened, some that still believe, and some that say it was all about the "awakening", but none that have just stepped up and admitted that they were mislead by a hoax.
Old McDonald
there have been a handful if you read through the last few pages of the q thread

but people that deep into a conspiracy don't usually just suddenly have a change of heart when things don't pan out. it's hard to let go of such deeply held convictions
Leto Agtreides II
AG
Yeah my post was a little tongue-in-cheek but I didn't want to be too critical of the Q supporters at risk of a ban.
Rocag
AG
Reminds me of a doomsday cult documentary I once saw in which a camera crew stayed with them the night the cult predicted the world would end. When that didn't happen the cult members weren't disappointed but instead celebrated as they instantly went from saying the end of the world was a literal event to declaring they were right because the world did end (from their point of view) in some figurative way.
Duncan Idaho
While they do deserve our mockery, don't discount the crazy. After all the Seventh Day Adventists are still with us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment
unmade bed
Charpie said:

CodeMonkey was the same guy who had "video" proving that the Dominion machines were changing the votes.

I told y'all he was WRONG.

His dad posts as Q. Ron may as well. At least they have been running the LARP since they took over for the original Q (Paul Furber) when 4chan went down.
Old RV Ag
AG
The wheels of the cult are coming off. I posted on another thread that Biden is POTUS like it or not. Never said who I voted for and never said I liked it. It was like moths to a flame. The personal attacks are golden and tons of assumptions. They are "leaderless" and devolve quite easily. Talk about Reeeeeee....

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3177540/replies/58576513
Correction
You'll never believe it, but the goalposts have moved, off the field, out of the stadium, and across state lines.

The new theory is that military is gonna let Biden play pretend president for a while (10 days seems to be the best guess) before ushering in the junta. Trump is just biding his time "insulated" down in Florida where he can claim plausible deniability for any role in the takeover.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Correction said:

You'll never believe it, but the goalposts have moved, off the field, out of the stadium, and across state lines.

The new theory is that military is gonna let Biden play pretend president for a while (10 days seems to be the best guess) before ushering in the junta. Trump is just biding his time "insulated" down in Florida where he can claim plausible deniability for any role in the takeover.
As expected. That thread isn't going anywhere for a while. Sad for our school and the notion of rational thought, but good for entertainment at least.
Tex117
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Correction said:

As expected. That thread isn't going anywhere for a while. Sad for our school and the notion of rational thought, but good for entertainment at least.
Yeah, well, that thread is basically a honey pot now and I'm sure on an FBI watchlist.

Some of them, sweet sweet children, just cant see they got trolled the eff off of the planet.
dogowner
The Q thread is being shut down and all the qers are in there acting like 1984 is happening on texags. you don't want to miss it
Ervin Burrell
AG
dogowner said:

The Q thread is being shut down and all the qers are in there acting like 1984 is happening on texags. you don't want to miss it
Yup, I spoke too soon about it staying up for a while since staff is deciding to delete the thread.

One of the comments on there is "well, give us at least 10 days when we'll be proven right"...absolute gold, whether it was in jest or not. Apparently this is the new timeframe to keep an eye on - the previous 500 were all "distractions."
BMX Bandit
I disagree with shutting down the Q thread, but if it goes in this thread should also be deleted.

JR Ewing did give us but I think it's one of the greatest post in the history of this board:

Quote:

Quote:

Alright Folks, it's time to start winding this thread down.

We've allowed this topic to be discussed pretty thoroughly at this point and I'm not interested in being home base for the next phase of discussions. That's beyond our mission of hosting discussions among Aggies about the subjects they are passionate about.

I'm going to leave this thread open for a few more days to allow for closure and final thoughts on this subject. Please feel free to exchange contact info if you want to connect on this topic off board. There's a lot of non Q related subjects being discussed on this thread - you are welcome to discuss those on other threads in this forum.

All the newcomers are welcome as long as you follow the rules and treat others with respect.

Thanks,

Brandon
We only need 10 more days, and then we will be proven correct. Surely you could give us that?

Charpie
AG
Holy crap.

And welcome back
Complete Idiot
Ervin Burrell said:

dogowner said:

Yup, I spoke too soon about it staying up for a while since staff is deciding to delete the thread.

One of the comments on there is "well, give us at least 10 days when we'll be proven right"...absolute gold, whether it was in jest or not. Apparently this is the new timeframe to keep an eye on - the previous 500 were all "distractions."
I thought the shutting down of the thread might be coming when I saw Tiger Droppings had apparently shut their equivalent down, so people were coming from there to Texags as a refuge. Before you know it people could be coming from many other locations to texags for the sole purpose of discussing Qanon conspiracies - maybe that was already happening? I don't think site ownership wants to host a Qanon site, which is different than letting a few aggies discuss Qanon.
Tex117
AG
dogowner said:

Oh man, I almost put that TexAgs should nuke that thread. Glad its being done!
HelloUncleNateFitch
Seems like brandon should have said a few weeks ago"

Hey my dudes if there's no storm and Biden gets inaugurated we're shutting down this thread.
Charpie
AG
This one should go too.

I would also say that we better hope, for Brandon's sake, that the lady that works for the WSJ who is posting on the GB doesn't find that thread
BMX Bandit
Charpie said:

This one should go too.

I would also say that we better hope, for Brandon's sake, that the lady that works for the WSJ who is posting on the GB doesn't find that thread

Go on...
Geralt of Rivia
S
She's trying to find people to talk about Bob Brockman/Reynolds & Reynolds

Looks like I have a reason to read the Q thread for a few days now
Charpie
AG
She started posting because she googled looking for information about UCS/Reynolds. She wound up on the GB since there is an old thread talking about horrible UCS stories. She went as far as buying stars. She updated her twitter profile to prove who she was. Freaking crazy
dogowner
its sad that the thread mocking the clearly false conspiracy theories made up on 4chan that were potentially dangerous to the democratic process only has 50 something pages and I hope it stays up forever like a spiked football encased in cement.
ac04
many posters threatening to leave texags if the thread is deleted.

no, please, don't go...
BMX Bandit
dogowner said:

its sad that the thread mocking the clearly false conspiracy theories made up on 4chan that were potentially dangerous to the democratic process only has 50 something pages and I hope it stays up forever like a spiked football encased in cement.

I wish it was dangerous to the Democrats. Those nut jobs probably cost trump the White House
Tex117
AG
ac04 said:

no, please, don't go...
Tex117
AG
BMX Bandit said:

dogowner said:

I wish it was dangerous to the Democrats. Those nut jobs probably cost trump the White House
They likely did more than that.

I'll probably be banned for venturing over there and saying how crazy they were.

Effing lunatics.
The Kraken
AG
The Q thread for me was part horror show and part comedy. With the Tiger Droppings people coming over I can understand why it's been decided to nuke it....but I'll miss the fact that we won't be as in tune to what crackpot theories they are discussing.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
hbtheduce
AG
ac04 said:

no, please, don't go...

You have my attention. A general board poster talking ****. Shocking.

dropped my subscription several weeks ago because I rather not pay someone to ban me for using bad words. The Q thread getting dropped was just an opportune time to reply directly to Brandon and fits the overall direction that Texags is moving.

Have fun on your safe spaces.

hbtheduce
AG
Tex117 said:

BMX Bandit said:

dogowner said:

They likely did more than that.

I'll probably be banned for venturing over there and saying how crazy they were.

Effing lunatics.

You seem like a nice fellow.
Charpie
AG
You're *****ing to ac04 about your grievances with Texags?
hbtheduce
AG
Charpie said:

Yep. You want to censor me on this topic too?
Charpie
AG
hbtheduce said:

Charpie said:

Yep. You want to censor me on this topic too?
I don't want to do anything to you.
dogowner
theres literally pages of them crying about being deplatformed because a thread on a message board is going away. and look one is even in here now. classic

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.