Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,549 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Houston Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IDAGG said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

If Qanon is just some basement dwelling Chan troll who is simply telling people to look into the corruption in our government and media with baseless claims and accusations then I would think he would be ignored. But he is not. He is being attacked by the MSM.

He has not been casually discussed by the media, but rather we have seen a coordinated parroted talking point style attack on multiple channels like we have not seen before. Which tells me he is on to something. Whether by accident or by design, he is on to something

All for a LARP?

Q anon has been ignored by the MSM since it started. I read the major news websites daily and there have only been a handful of short articles on Q...that is until Q followers broke cover at a Trump rally a week or so ago. Now you suddenly see stories about Q and his followers.

Until they showed up at a Trump rally, Q has been ignored by the MSM. So basically the Trump rally lifted up the rock for most people. That is why it is getting so much press now.

You do realize that it was planned.

Q has been prepping 8chan for weeks to be ready for mainstream. Trumps rally in Tampa had Q supporters in prime positions. It was intentional.
hbtheduce
AG
IDAGG said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

If Qanon is just some basement dwelling Chan troll who is simply telling people to look into the corruption in our government and media with baseless claims and accusations then I would think he would be ignored. But he is not. He is being attacked by the MSM.

He has not been casually discussed by the media, but rather we have seen a coordinated parroted talking point style attack on multiple channels like we have not seen before. Which tells me he is on to something. Whether by accident or by design, he is on to something

All for a LARP?

Q anon has been ignored by the MSM since it started. I read the major news websites daily and there have only been a handful of short articles on Q...that is until Q followers broke cover at a Trump rally a week or so ago. Now you suddenly see stories about Q and his followers.

Until they showed up at a Trump rally, Q has been ignored by the MSM. So basically the Trump rally lifted up the rock for most people. That is why it is getting so much press now.

I disagree, people have worn "Q" stuff for months. Had signs for months. Vice and the online left media noticed it months ago. The MSM chose to ignore it.

Now that doesn't make anything true, but it does appear to be a organized effort by the MSM this time around... almost like they all get their marching orders from the same place at the same time
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

IDAGG said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

All for a LARP?

Q has been prepping 8chan for weeks to be ready for mainstream. Trumps rally in Tampa had Q supporters in prime positions. It was intentional.

So Q organized his supporters so that he could go mainstream, yet you are complaining that he is suffering a coordinated attack on his crockpot ideas by the MSM?
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
Quote:

Whether Q is a LARP or not, it is doing absolutely no harm.
This is where you lose me. Showing people the truth, shedding light on corruption and lies are all great things that we get to do as proud Americans, but there is a point. If/when he or she turns their supporters against the media as a whole, you don't think there will be harmful consequences of that? Some of the 'don't trust' statements lay that foundation.

I DO think whoever is Q is somewhat plugged in, but it's not hard to be in this day and age, especially if it's something someone is passionate about.
Houston Lee
AG
Champ Bailey said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

IDAGG said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

All for a LARP?

So Q organized his supporters so that he could go mainstream, yet you are complaining that he is suffering a coordinated attack on his crockpot ideas by the MSM?

No. I'm not complaining. I am pointing it out as an indication of how the MSM coordinates attacks. It's great that they are attacking Q and Q Anons. It brings masses of people into the fold. They do their own investigation and not rely on the MSM.

This has been planned

But to be an honest person. Ask yourself. If Q is a nothing, why are they attacking? There have been hundreds of MSM articles posted since last week about Q. All claiming the same attack's.

I can tell you that the numbers of people that actively followed Q was almost 60 Million prior to going mainstream. The numbers since have grown enormously.

Now. When big news drops that the MSM refuses to report people will know where to go to get the story.

Every Q drop from now on gets major media scrutiny. And the scrutiny of normal people as well.
Charpie
AG
How about this. Why don't you go back to your Q thread and talk amoungst yourselves, and the rest of us can keep shaking our heads?
MetoliusAg
hbtheduce said:

IDAGG said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

All for a LARP?

I disagree, people have worn "Q" stuff for months. Had signs for months. Vice and the online left media noticed it months ago. The MSM chose to ignore it.

Now that doesn't make anything true, but it does appear to be a organized effort by the MSM this time around... almost like they all get their marching orders from the same place at the same time
A skeptic would point out this is common behavior in almost all competitive industries.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Champ Bailey said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

IDAGG said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

All for a LARP?

No. I'm not complaining. I am pointing it out as an indication of how the MSM coordinates attacks. It's great that they are attacking Q and Q Anons. It brings masses of people into the fold. They do their own investigation and not rely on the MSM.

This has been planned

But to be an honest person. Ask yourself. If Q is a nothing, why are they attacking? There have been hundreds of MSM articles posted since last week about Q. All claiming the same attack's.

I can tell you that the numbers of people that actively followed Q was almost 60 Million prior to going mainstream. The numbers since have grown enormously.

Now. When big news drops that the MSM refuses to report people will know where to go to get the story.

Every Q drop from now on gets major media scrutiny. And the scrutiny of normal people as well.

It's gets scrutiny because there are an increasing number of fools out there who, because of Q, believe things like the titanic sinking was a grand conspiracy by JPP Morgan designed to kill 3 specific people on board using electromagnetic doors to lock them in. It is the same reason flat earthers get reported on in the media.
hbtheduce
AG
etcetera said:

hbtheduce said:

IDAGG said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

All for a LARP?

A skeptic would point out this is common behavior in almost all competitive industries.

True, it could be as simple as journalism is now so lazy that they regurgitate the same Reuters and AP stories. But why are the original AP and Reuter wires so biased against conservatives?

There doesn't even need to be a big evil conspiracy outside the corruption of those two groups. But the disease is obvious, and I have 0 faith in journalists right now.
Synopsis
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/its-looking-extremely-likely-that-qanon-is-probably-a

Don't know if it's true, but possible.
Tecolote
AG
Charpie said:

How about this. Why don't you go back to your Q thread and talk amoungst yourselves, and the rest of us can keep shaking our heads?
Absolutely this!

TBL, your over the top, continuous efforts to "enlightened" those who are skeptical is just having the opposite effect of what you think you are accomplishing, or trying to accomplish.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Och26-58-87 said:

Charpie said:

Absolutely this!

TBL, your over the top, continuous efforts to "enlightened" those who are skeptical is just having the opposite effect of what you think you are accomplishing, or trying to accomplish.
I encourage him to keep posting. It's all very "enlightening."
SquirrellyDan
AG
Synopsis said:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/its-looking-extremely-likely-that-qanon-is-probably-a

That's what the Q guys don't see....they are playing right into the hands of liberals by making the whole conservative movement look bad.
biobioprof
Synopsis said:

lulz!

Over/under on the % of believers who will still think it's all true even if Q comes out as an antifa troll?
Counterpoint
AG
biobioprof said:

Synopsis said:

lulz!

Over/under on the % of believers who will still think it's all true even if Q comes out as an antifa troll?
100%. They will just say it's a double reverse switcheroo false flag so they can infiltrate the deep state even further.

SquirrellyDan
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

IDAGG said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

All for a LARP?

No, it wasn't. Q doesn't plan anything, he/she/it makes overly vague statements that can apply to almost anything. After <insert anything here> happens, his loyal followers go back through the mess of crap he spews and pick out something that applies to the drivel Q has pushed out.

You can read more about the nonsense he says in your previous long, driveling post if you're interested.

HTH.
SquirrellyDan
AG
From the Q thread:

Quote:

Q has mentioned many times how the five eyes have been used by the bad guys to spy on the Trump campaign. Especially New Zealand and UK

He is the first one to ever mention this.

When it comes out that the five eyes were indeed involved, then his legitimacy can never be doubted.
Reports have been out for decades about second party partners being used to spy on other partners' civilians. If it comes out that "the five eyes" were used to spy on Trump, Q is only about 20 years late. A simple google can give you what you're looking for, oh loyal Q follower. But, by all means, if this is the future "legitimacy" you strive for, you're able to believe whatever nonsense you want.
John Francis Donaghy
The mainstream isn't "attacking" Q followers, it's laughing at them. There's a difference.
biobioprof
PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:

Quote:

Q has mentioned many times how the five eyes have been used by the bad guys to spy on the Trump campaign. Especially New Zealand and UK

When it comes out that the five eyes were indeed involved, then his legitimacy can never be doubted.
Reports have been out for decades about second party partners being used to spy on other partners' civilians. If it comes out that "the five eyes" were used to spy on Trump, Q is only about 20 years late. A simple google can give you what you're looking for, oh loyal Q follower. But, by all means, if this is the future "legitimacy" you strive for, you're able to believe whatever nonsense you want.
Q is Mark May!
SquirrellyDan
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Champ Bailey said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

IDAGG said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

All for a LARP?

This has been planned

The MSM is attacking Q and his followers because they make Trump supporters look bad.

You said it, "normal people." This nonsense invites normal people to scrutinize it.
SquirrellyDan
AG
biobioprof said:

PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:

Quote:

Q is Mark May!
QB5GAP...there's a cryptic message for you.
claym711
AG
I thought they were going to round up Obama, hilldog, and 10,000 other Democrats in wagons and drag them to military tribunals and then stick them all at Guantanamo.
Grimey
I'd laugh if Q was actually Obama.
57 STATES!
Trumpers would have an annuerism if it turns out to be Sacha Baron Cohen.
MetoliusAg
biobioprof said:

Synopsis said:

lulz!

Vegas odds that Gohmert & Goser are devout Qanon believers?
IDAGG
AG
claym711 said:

I thought they were going to round up Obama, hilldog, and 10,000 other Democrats in wagons and drag them to military tribunals and then stick them all at Guantanamo.
They were...any day now...back in March. I think there must be a handcuff shortage that caused them to push it back.
BMX Bandit
Podesta will be charged with a FARA violation, and the Q board will explode with "see!! he knows!!!"
BQ78
AG
Anyone else hear that this Q guy is a group of leftist trolls that had their troll succeed beyond their wildest ideas?
IDAGG
AG
BQ78 said:

Anyone else hear that this Q guy is a group of leftist trolls that had their troll succeed beyond their wildest ideas?
Wouldn't shock me in the least. They could get a lot of notoriety by having a big reveal and proving they were Q.

I would laugh hard. Although it would make conservatives look pretty bad, which has been the downside of Q all along anyway. It would just make it even worse.
ac04
a bunch of olds got duped by a second-rate online version of sacha baron cohen.
Post removed:
by user
Charpie
AG
ac04 said:

a bunch of olds got duped by a second-rate online version of sacha baron cohen.
BHAg10
AG
Kevin Malone said:

Trumpers would have an annuerism if it turns out to be Sacha Baron Cohen.

Even he's more of a subtle troll than Q.

Hypothetically though, they would just migrate to Q's successor and say that the 'real' Q had been compromised by the deep state and the MSM put SBC up to posing as Q because he's a devil-worshipping pedophile who wants to bring communism to America.
MetoliusAg
Bizarre.

spacemanspiff
Interesting stuff going on with Q today. The Anonymous hacking group attacked Q repositories. They blasted it with over 30 messages including one that supposedly included many of Q's passwords. Q reported he was under attack by 3 intelligence agencies and changed his trip code.

The interesting part is it seems to be a trap set by Q to ID Anonymous

https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1028000081688100864/photo/1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.