Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,638 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
DukeMu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Love the Q Character on Star Trek - TNG

Trump is a time-space shifter. He's a lifelong, liberal Democrat with many of the characteristics, at least from the reagan, 41, and Clinton years: deeply unethical, lies most of the time, uses government for his personal gain, big on conspiracy theories, not the adult in the room, willingness to work with extremists groups (here alt-right, WN) to achieve political ends, mega-cronyism, willing to sell out the US to foreign powers. It's to the point where Trump is committing bribery (China - ZTE) and abuse of power in broad daylight!

Characteristics not present in the GOP, at least until the Tea Party. I hate to blame Ag Rick Perry, but he's part of the problem.

We should kick the shyster to the curb.

flashplayer
AG
DukeMu said:

Love the Q Character on Star Trek - TNG

Trump is a time-space shifter. He's a lifelong, liberal Democrat with many of the characteristics, at least from the reagan, 41, and Clinton years: deeply unethical, lies most of the time, uses government for his personal gain, big on conspiracy theories, not the adult in the room, willingness to work with extremists groups (here alt-right, WN) to achieve political ends, mega-cronyism, willing to sell out the US to foreign powers. It's to the point where Trump is committing bribery (China - ZTE) and abuse of power in broad daylight!

Characteristics not present in the GOP, at least until the Tea Party. I hate to blame Ag Rick Perry, but he's part of the problem.

We should kick the shyster to the curb.

This sounds more ridiculous than the mind meld conversations going on over on the Q thread. That's saying something.
eric76
AG
PMC2012 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

"I know this may sound crazy.. and Q alluded to this, but does anyone think Qs group think these shootings are part of some crazy crazy covert mind control operation? If that is ever connected, I think the entire country, regardless of affiliation, would go to Washington and clear the place out. I don't have much belief in stuff like that, but it almost seems as if "they" were set up too see if they would try and trigger an event (which happened).

All of these events seem to be with people / kids on some type of mind altering drugs... you never know what our government knows?

Ok.. not to get Off track

Turkey bacon leg:

You are on the right track.

Normal people don't go and do mass shootings.

MKUltra was the old CIA mind control operation that was supposedly shut down decades ago. If think that was the end of it, then you are ignorant.

It's truly sick and evil what these people have done."

Apparently the government is using mind control to get kids to shoot up schools.

Over 7,000 posts and you're cherry picking the most out there ones. However in regards to the posts you are cherry picking MK Ultra is a undeniable fact. It's been disclosed and you can read all about even on the CIA's website.
If you can't cherry pick the most absurd ones to object to, then you can't object to the Steele Dossier on the basis of things like the hookers urinating on beds in a luxury hotel room in Russia.
hbtheduce
AG
eric76 said:

PMC2012 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

"I know this may sound crazy.. and Q alluded to this, but does anyone think Qs group think these shootings are part of some crazy crazy covert mind control operation? If that is ever connected, I think the entire country, regardless of affiliation, would go to Washington and clear the place out. I don't have much belief in stuff like that, but it almost seems as if "they" were set up too see if they would try and trigger an event (which happened).

All of these events seem to be with people / kids on some type of mind altering drugs... you never know what our government knows?

Turkey bacon leg:

MKUltra was the old CIA mind control operation that was supposedly shut down decades ago. If think that was the end of it, then you are ignorant.

Apparently the government is using mind control to get kids to shoot up schools.

Over 7,000 posts and you're cherry picking the most out there ones. However in regards to the posts you are cherry picking MK Ultra is a undeniable fact. It's been disclosed and you can read all about even on the CIA's website.
If you can't cherry pick the most absurd ones to object to, then you can't object to the Steele Dossier on the basis of things like the hookers urinating on beds in a luxury hotel room in Russia.

The dossier could be 50-75% right. The issue is the FBI did very little to confirm the intel before using it to wiretap a US citizen. Instead they used news reports based on the dossier itself. A clown show.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
eric76 said:

PMC2012 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

Turkey bacon leg:

Congratulations, you have actually shocked me with such a horrible comparison.

I highly HIGHLY doubt top levels of the FBI/DOJ are using Texag posts to spy on a president campaign, then elected president and finally a sitting president. Unlike the steel dossier.

Like holy *****.. you seriously typed up that comparison and thought it was a good one. Wow. Just wow.
Bobcat06
AG
eric used to be a good poster until he caught TDS
Redstone
AG
Bragg, Jeff, Tupelo, Jay, division
Think
California Stars
Mermaid Ave.
Reconcile
Coincidence? Msssage sent
Q
eric76
AG
garc said:

eric76 said:

PMC2012 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

Turkey bacon leg:

Eric, you post dumb sht on this board daily and have for years. But that post takes the cake for dumb sht posted.
Bull*****

Only a true snowflake would think it unfair to argue against the craziest points of an argument.
Al Bula
AG
I'm just here to point and laugh at the special kids arguing on the internet.
marble rye
AG
Which you are a part of.
SquirrellyDan
AG
I'm not saying anything about the validity of Obama's birth certificate, but here is what qualifies as proof on that cess pool thread:

Edit to add, they are saying the death of the doctor in a plane crash who confirmed the certificate is proof.

cbr said:

TXCityAggie said:

cbr said:

well that confirms what seems pretty certain - the certificate was a fraud.

of course, america knowingly elected a third world communist anti american with muslim ties and all of his associates his entire life were complete scum, TWICE, so I guess it really doesnt ****ing matter that he wasnt born here. That was the least of his grounds for disqualification.
That confirms it? Really?

Idgaf where that Commie pos was born. But the certificate released was certainly not possessed of any indicia of authenticity. And now the president tweeting about the suspicious death of the local Schmuck that supposedly authenticated it today... leads...to.....what other conclusion?
mjfrog
AG
The tweet of the Hawiian birth certificate death, originally from Dec 2013 was resurrected in discussions today, FWIW. Perhaps more evidence Trump was coveted to be pres long b4 2015-6.

Just bumping this to page 1 to see the blue pillers fighting the good fight! :-)
Redstone
AG
See all time, 42nd st.
Lights, Broadway, out
Drove underground
Went on with the show
Miami 2017
Q
Boiling Denim
Q is the political equivalent to show runners dropping cryptic hints in episodes of LOST, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Westworld and stirring up internet discussion to keep the fanbase engaged during downtime.

Who are the showrunners?

Think?

Who profits?
MagnoliaTX
AG
Down and out Northgate
Old Zachry
Mi Cocina was there
Jimbo

Q
SquirrellyDan
AG
MagnoliaTX said:

Down and out Northgate
Old Zachry
Mi Cocina was there
Jimbo

Q

The old mi Cocina in Bryan or the one in c station?

So much cryptic knowledge.
FriscoKid
AG
Yjsy yjtrsf od djoy!

And go
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
Charpie
MagnoliaTX
AG
Bryan?

SEE Station.

Branded Tortillas, Branding who?

For what?

Think.

Hurricane Harry (Reid?)

Q
txwxman
Thought I would use this thread to start a POTUS enemies list. (since it's a safe space) I define enemy as most likely to negatively impact POTUS's freedom.

1) Mueller
2) Rosenstein
MagnoliaTX
AG
literally has 0 to do with this thread.
FriscoKid
AG

Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
Ellis Wyatt
Bumped for the clown.
WaltonAg18
AG
Q is a joke compared to people like TheJester, who definitely should have his own thread. He's taken down many many jihadist websites and replaced bomb recipes with cupcake recipes, regularly provides DDoS attacks. He's a ridiculous hacker, the most recent thing I remember is him tweeting a QR code that, when scanned, hijacked phones and computers to be used in some massive attack. Absolute unit.
No one should have to work to survive. Your right to life should not depend solely on your ability to produce capital.
SquirrellyDan
AG
YoungWaltonAg18 said:

Q is a joke compared to people like TheJester, who definitely should have his own thread. He's taken down many many jihadist websites and replaced bomb recipes with cupcake recipes, regularly provides DDoS attacks. He's a ridiculous hacker, the most recent thing I remember is him tweeting a QR code that, when scanned, hijacked phones and computers to be used in some massive attack. Absolute unit.

That's real world stuff, q fanboys aren't interested.
Redstone
AG
Never been, far before
Ball no more
Hard to stop
Magic touch
(Think Bon)
Future proves past
Q
TRADUCTOR
The Q thread is like those D&D guys...You wanna play in a game but no way you gonna spend day figuring out how to play.
WaltonAg18
AG
If y'all haven't heard anything about him, I would really spend some time looking into him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jester_(hacktivist)

He's an ex-military guy who claims to have served in Afghanistan and has done a lot for our country, as opposed to sending out cryptic messages that don't actually help anyone.
No one should have to work to survive. Your right to life should not depend solely on your ability to produce capital.
PeterPan
From the Q thread :
Quote:

A Top North Korean envoy (Kim Yong Chol) met with Trump today at the White House. Supposedly, he was to deliver a top secret letter from Kim Jong Un

I wonder what was in the letter.

Do you think any Deep State Mofos might be a little nervous about what Kim might tell Trump in a top secret letter in a sealed envelope
The Q thread is just a place for conspiracy nuts to converge and discuss. What are they trying to imply? That North Korea has secret information on Clinton/ Obama/ other politicians that Trump doesn't know?
BMX Bandit
Kim Yong Chol delivered an envelope with pictures of the Cabal members, and information on how the false bomb raid siren in Hawaii caused the volcano eruption.
Redstone
AG
Shake a leg
Shake your head
Shake a leg
wake the dead
Future proves past
Q
MagnoliaTX
AG
I just stumbled across this and couldn't stop laughing. This is what this would be if it had audio - I can't believe people believe this crap.

SquirrellyDan
AG
Just to bring this back up....the Q thread is extra hilarious right now.

They all thought the world was supposed to end in July, and when it didn't, they're doubling down. The media attention Q has been getting (read: people making fun of these people and pointing out how they make Trump look bad) is being read on the thread as "The message is spreading!"

Can't wait to see what Q will predict next!

IDAGG
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Just to bring this back up....the Q thread is extra hilarious right now.

They all thought the world was supposed to end in July, and when it didn't, they're doubling down. The media attention Q has been getting (read: people making fun of these people and pointing out how they make Trump look bad) is being read on the thread as "The message is spreading!"

Can't wait to see what Q will predict next!

That thread delivers...comedy. But Q has predicted many things that have come true. For instance:
1) Hillary has been arrested. Obama is gallivanting around the Globe to keep out of reach of the law.
2) A bunch of Democrats and Deep Staters have been imprisoned in Guantanamo. The military tribunals start shortly, with executions expected around the first regular season NFL game.
3) That pedo poster in Portland was totally authentic and just proves Comet Pizza was real. Expect Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, the entire Podesta family etc etc to be rounded up shortly.
4) ALL of the cabals (there are many) are on the cusp of being destroyed.
5) Since Mueller is a white hat, he is meeting with Trump soon to plan the arrest the few Deep Staters who aren't yet in Guantanamo. BTW, Guantanamo is so full they are reopening Fort. Smith, Fort Kearney, Fort Clatsop, and Fort Apache, the Bronx to hold all of the Democrats.

That thread is like bumper stickers. It really does help understand various posters' state of mind.

And when none of what Q has predicted comes true, they will believe that Q was thwarted by the deep state, GOPe, The Rothschilds, chain BBQ joints, and other miscreants. They will never admit that they were wrong. NEVER.
MetoliusAg
Sorry I missed this thread in May. Am just now reading it.
MASAXET said:

I never look at the Q thread, but the main Mueller thread is pretty damn sad in its own right. Very poor excuses for legal "analysis" going on, even from posters that I otherwise had healthy intellectual respect for, which has led to a feeding frenzy of predictions. Waaay too much selection bias and cognitive dissonance.
Agreed. Some of it is laughably bad legal analysis and misstatement of case facts from certain posters who should know better. If not for BMX and htownag98 regularly correcting a couple of the other attnys there, that thread would be on par with the Q thread.

Otoh, it is cheap entertainment to read the daily posts and watch them travel down conspiracy rabbit holes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.