Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,670 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
txagbear said:

will25u said:

Q is trying to bring attention to the fact that the QAnon followers are the second most attacked group after the President. Q Is NOT drawing attention to one specific article. Q has also said in the past that if Q is a "LARP" why does the media give a **** about it? You attack what is a threat.
Honestly, this bigger question is why do you come on this thread and try to push "q" to a bunch of people who believe that q followers are nuts?

I honestly don't care if y'all come over and have a DECENT conversation about Q. Wether you believe or not... this is a discussion board. But to come over there and just troll? Is that what we really want to do? I don't come over here and troll. I come over here to discuss Q.

I haven't once flagged a post over on the other thread. And I do t know what the criteria is for mods to delete or mod the posts. But I just think we should be above trolling.
unmade bed
jwoodmd said:

will25u said:

OR... they are afraid of people actually finding the TRUTH that is out there. Instead of relying on being spoon fed the MSM leftist narrative.

If people stop believing the MSM and do the actual fact finding themselves, it could turn this whole country upside down. That I believe is the main function of the Q movement. For the PEOPLE to actually look around and figure out for themselves what is going on in the world around them, instead of the drivel that the MSM puts out.

I am a skeptic at heart. And I have had my doubts MANY times before about Q. But there are just too many things that Q has gotten right, during or "future proves past" for my to just write Q off as just some person in their mothers basement figuring out all this stuff. If NOTHING else, Q is close to the President. Maybe not prophetic, but AT LEAST close to the President. That is the one thing that I can say that I am 100% convinced of.
Double standard here. If some posted a mirror image of this questioning Q on the Q thread they'd get a ban. Amazing how this all works.

Fwiw, i have asked a couple of critical questions on the Q thread and not been banned, at least recently. I did catch a 24 hr ban early on, but lately i have found as long as you arent just trolling or making fun of the posters, its generally okay now (no idea what would happen if lots of people started doing it).

I just like to hear from them on how they piece things together. I try to be respectful on their thread. I try not to derail and i try to limit my replies.
Redstone
AG
I want to believe and would not be surprised if it were NSA. Plenty of people there with high clearance who are smart enough to chan (it's deliberately difficult)

Also there are plenty of channers who are very literally some of the most talented, dedicated, and time-blessed trolls on the planet. These are people who majorly talented trolls with big track records such as weev admire

So, let's keep both threads rollin'
SquirrellyDan
AG
I've got those Q-bots so wound up that I got banned for posting the shocked-face emoji without any text.

Since I've been away for a week---have the mass executions started? Who's in Gitmo? Boom?
57 STATES!
Hannity says criminal referrals will come out this week. There are also now at least 2 Q threads.
Sq 17
Unless the referrals number in the thousands and they are relating to ritualistic r@** of minors. It does not validate Q
HTownAg98
Duckhook
AG
"I don't think we really track countdowns in this thread anymore since they only seem to be for trolling the deep state. The safe space thread likes to track them though so they can point and laugh."

The latest from the Q thread regarding countdowns. The countdowns were apparently bull***** I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you.
IDAGG
AG
What else can they say really?

"I know the last 18 countdowns have all been bogus, but I swear I think this one is legitimate!"

I don't think that will work anymore.
SquirrellyDan
AG
This is glorious:

Quote:

I don't think we really track countdowns in this thread anymore since they only seem to be for trolling the deep state. The safe space thread likes to track them though so they can point and laugh.

They've taken a big step: they're recognizing it's a troll job. Now they just need to realize it's THEM being trolled.
HTownAg98
Today I learned that Michael Avenatti, a target of the QAnon crowd, was indicted by a team headed up by Ranee Katzenstein. Katzenstein was formerly a curator of rare books at the Getty Museum, where part of the QAnon crowd claims children are being held in the basement of said Museum.

Dammit, now I sound like a QAnon follower.
Charpie
AG
Jesus Christ
IDAGG
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Today I learned that Michael Avenatti, a target of the QAnon crowd, was indicted by a team headed up by Ranee Katzenstein. Katzenstein was formerly a curator of rare books at the Getty Museum, where part of the QAnon crowd claims children are being held in the basement of said Museum.

Well, no offense, but pay attention.......We have all known that for some time: "The Queen, the Vatican, the Rothschilds, the Gettys, and Colonel Sanders before he went tits-up."

Do you even conspiracy Bro?
jwoodmd
Charpie said:

Jesus Christ
Well, maybe they are holding Jesus Christ in the basement of the Getty Museum as well - as a child no less.
BMX Bandit
Bin Laden isn't dead. The whole thing was to change the story away from Obama releasing a fake birth certificate
jwoodmd
I won't visit the Q anon thread but has anyone yet posted a convoluted, mental gymnastics claim that Q predicted the Notre Dame fire?
IDAGG
AG
jwoodmd said:

I won't visit the Q anon thread but has anyone yet posted a convoluted, mental gymnastics claim that Q predicted the Notre Dame fire?
Q!!mGFRIGGIN984NUTS#! 13 April 2019 - 2:45:02 PM
I have a Hunch that the Cabal is about to strike Back!
will25u
IDAGG said:

jwoodmd said:

I have to give you that one. It is good!
jwoodmd
PrimeTime09 said:

I've got those Q-bots so wound up that I got banned for posting the shocked-face emoji without any text.

Since I've been away for a week---have the mass executions started? Who's in Gitmo? Boom?
The one above or the ones you have to pay for? I might pay $5/month just to do that - would be worth a week off.
jwoodmd
IDAGG said:

jwoodmd said:

Wouldn't it be great if Q was Dan Brown and all of this is his next novel.
Actual Talking Thermos
ActualTalkingThermos said:

I make a prediction that SOMETHING will happen within the next three weeks. Something big, big enough to make headlines! That's all I can say for now, but in the future you'll see I was right. How could I know that there will be news and events in the next three weeks if I didn't have access to super secret information?
What did I tell you? Future proves past.
IDAGG
AG

I make a prediction that SOMETHING will happen within the next three weeks. Something big, big enough to make headlines! That's all I can say for now, but in the future you'll see I was right. How could I know that there will be news and events in the next three weeks if I didn't have access to super secret information?
What did I tell you? Future proves past.
While we are on this subject, the Notre Dame thread's conspiracies are LAME. They are losing their Mojo. They need to step it up a notch or two.

It is obvious Notre Dame was an arson. THEY (you know of who I speak) burnt it down because of all the pedo ring's records from Pizza Comte were stored there. I mean that pedo ring was obvious in France as well. Who orders confit de canard on their pizza? Throw in the Catholic Clergy and voila!
Ervin Burrell
AG
Quote:

there has been fringe speculation on the whole Donald Trump / JFK Jr. time traveler thing (of which I don't buy into)
All you need to know about the thread and its followers - it's to a point where you need to disclaim that you don't think time travel is real.
SquirrellyDan
AG
jwoodmd said:

PrimeTime09 said:

The one above or the ones you have to pay for? I might pay $5/month just to do that - would be worth a week off.
LOL yeah it was just the one available for lol poors.
IDAGG
AG
Holy Carp! Unbelievable even for those "special" Q Anon folks:

Quote:

Organizers say a knot of online conspiracy theories that their tiny Northern California charter school's fundraiser would be the target of a terror plot forced them to cancel their annual festival this weekend out of safety concerns.

Shelved was the Blue Marble Jubilee one of two annual fundraisers put on by the Grass Valley Charter School Foundation for its downtown elementary school.

Quote:

And it all started with a tweet from former FBI Director James Comey.

"It's quite difficult to talk about .... It doesn't make any sense. It's pretty nutty," said Wendy Willoughby, the foundation's president and one of the festival's organizers on Tuesday, who said making the call to cancel the event left her "heartbroken."

The former director, now author and speaker, who launched investigations into former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and President Donald Trump played the popular game, "Five Jobs I've Had," listing his one-time occupations on Twitter: grocery store clerk; vocal soloist for church weddings; chemist; strike-replacement high school teacher; and, finally, "FBI director, interrupted," with the hashtag #FiveJobsIHad.

Conspiracy theorists sliced and diced the Comey tweet to create the words "Five Jihad" from the hashtag; and grouped the first letters of each of the jobs he held GVCSF to cement their theory: that Grass Valley Charter School Foundation and its popular jubilee on the grounds of the Nevada County Fairgrounds were targeted for trouble via a covert terror attack leaked by the former FBI director.
Sick Mofos:

Quote:

"We had a combination of followers trying to find if we were legitimate and others who follow this madness and were concerned. They felt we were being targeted by Comey and that they alerted us to the disastrous event that would befall the festival," Willoughby said. "Many put up videos (or) went to photos on our website there were photos of our children. It became very personal, very frightening."

Quote:

"The rumor was attached to our school pretty quickly after the post," Maddock said. "We started receiving emails from around the country. Our email traffic was up about 1,000 percent. This was such a lightning strike. There was nothing we could do about it."

Mike Rothschild, a conspiracy theory researcher based in Southern California, shed light on the conspiracy in an April 29 post at his website, themikerothschild.com, calling the theories "raw, uncut nonsense" for believers of QAnon the far-right conspiracy theory that lays out a secret "deep state" plot against Trump and his supporters.

"This theory is so incredibly poorly conceived, it's a wonder anyone believes it," Rothschild said. "It's just so much crap, but it taps into our need for secret knowledge. It's why QAnon exists. It's puzzling out the huge conspiracy in front of you. It sucks you in and it gets harder to separate fact from fiction."

Quote:

But the concocted plot against the foothill school event is "weird even for QAnon," he said Wednesday.
SMH. Morons. Morons Everywhere. Much more at the link.

ETA: I am sure this guy quoted directly above is trying to unjustly slime the Q Anon movement because, well.. because: Mike Rothschild,

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/national/article230187544.html
Ervin Burrell
AG
Quote:

Where's the f'ing counter offensive?? The Mueller report supposedly represented the end of the "blockade" and the beginning of the "systematic destruction of the old guard". However, it appears to me that, post-Mueller, Democrats continue to lay down suppressive fire and are effectively pinning down the "unstoppable D5 avalanche". I'm growing tired of the seemingly never ending buildup to taking down the deep state. It's like Lincoln watching McClellan and losing patience. My popcorn is getting stale damnit!

Quote:

The counter offensive starts this week(I hope). There are supposedly 3 things that should happen by the end of the month or maybe early June.

Mueller OIG report -- DECLASS -- OIG report on FISA abuse(I believe this is correct).

It is coming, and should start this week.

"Deep State take down begins soon guys...for real, this time. Just forget the previous 87 times that I and/or Q predicted it was going to start. Keep faith!"

Christ...what an absolute, complete, utter, f'ing joke.
Beau Holder
AG
Just like 9/11 truthers, Q believers will always be with us. If they still take it seriously at this point, they're not going to stop.
Counterpoint
AG
How do people who are probably otherwise pretty normal become so delusional?
Redstone
AG
My source finally returned

Brothers, terrible split
Money, women, talks to angels
Crow no longer flies, paint it -
Black, jealous...again?
[R] BOOM
IDAGG
AG
Redstone said:

My source finally returned

Brothers, terrible split
Money, women, talks to angels
Crow no longer flies, paint it -
Black, jealous...again?
[R] BOOM
Your source writes lyrics for the Black Crowes?
Sq 17
Glad the safe space thread is back on page one ,
Question for the Q doubters my memory gets hazy

While we are waiting for something big to happen

Wasn't the 35 day January shutdown supposed to trigger the forced retirements of scores of deep staters ?
I remember reading some 4-D chess explanation that because these employees were on a 30+ day furlough they could be fired with very almost no restrictions.
57 STATES!
So have the Libs been sent to prison and the civil war began or no?
jwoodmd
So, swamp drained, pedofiles and democrats filled Gitmo to the rim, etc. Mission Acomplished! Right?
Ervin Burrell
AG
Tom Hanks is now a pedophile because he posted a picture to Instagram in the same general area of route 66 where some no-name actor committed suicide...two months before it happened. Absolutely unreal.
WES2006AG
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Tom Hanks is now a pedophile because he posted a picture to Instagram in the same general area of route 66 where some no-name actor committed suicide...two months before it happened. Absolutely unreal.
Seems plausible, the guy is an actor. He can go to GITMO with all the other people who won't get on board with Donny the white hats transformation of America.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.