Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,604 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She's....tight?
Way of the world
Next position please
Tom...or Jon?
You have more than you know
Duckhook
AG
TexAgs91 said:

titan said:

PrimeTime09 said:

The next big reveal date is December 5....plan on your world changing!

Zzzzzzzzz
Is this a hard and fast prediction?

Whatever they are expecting, there is no chance of it happening under a Democratic House -- between them and MSM coordination and judicial activism, they will bury anything that gets going or stall it.

So that leaves only this month to settle this. Revelations after will have probably little impact. Is Dec 5 a major date?
I think the plans for December 5th have changed with Bush's funeral predictably set for that date.

Of course!
titan
S
30wedge said:

gomerschlep said:

Sick of getting banned for calling out those idiots over there. So here I am.
There are some real true believers over there! On the one hand, it is hard to believe they are college educated, on the other hand it is quite easy to see how multi-level marketers and Bernie Madoff are/were able to snag so many people.

I wonder if any hold a dual membership in the Flat Earth Society?
Don't be so hard on them. They at least have open minds. Look at what "college educated" are voting for and doing all around you and throughout the country. It is no longer a criteria that is the least impressive. There is no warrant for assuming someone who just went into the work force out of high school is less smart anymore.

And when you have such confirmed misconduct on the part of the institutions, no wonder stuff like that gets some traction. But its beyond twilight zone stuff from what see at times. Other times, vaguely persuasive in predictions cited.
gomerschlep
AG
So wait, I thought a tweet about some poodle had something to do with 41's assassination... Did I miss something? Or like every other day it was just some stupid bull*****...
IDAGG
AG
gomerschlep said:

So wait, I thought a tweet about some poodle had something to do with 41's assassination... Did I miss something? Or like every other day it was just some stupid bull*****...
WOOF WOOF!! ....What's that Q? 41 fell down the water well? WOOF WOOF! And the Clintons knew two months ago when they scheduled Sugarland for December 4th? WOOF WOOF!! The Deep State killed him? But Why?? WOOF WOOF!! The Trilateral Commission!!!!

SquirrellyDan
AG
gomerschlep said:

Saw your post about being banned for asking a legitimate question on the other thread. After being banned 3 or 4 times for asking logical questions, I was straight up told I'm not allowed to post on that thread at all.
Redstone
AG
I also have Staff restrictions, and have been abiding by them.
Duncan Idaho
I don't feel like wading through both of these threads.

But could someone give a current summary of q and the deep state? Just really looking for the who is going to be locked up when and for what.
will25u
Well DJT did retweet this picture?

I post on the Q thread, but am still skeptical. Mostly just watching and waiting, and waiting. Q seems as though he is definitely close to the President, but is he putting out real info? Who knows.
Duncan Idaho
So is Mueller no longer working with trump to expose the child sex rings in Washington?

Or was that another group pushing that?
TexAgs91
AG
gomerschlep said:

Yes. That's exactly what happened. A poodle was involved with GHWB's assassination. We were hoping to keep it secret but nothing gets past you does it?
TexAgs91
AG
garc said:

I don't care what you call it. We've taken down McCabe and there are more to come. Peter Traitor for sure and most likely Comey.
I wouldn't go that far if by 'We' you mean Q & company. McCabe was only fired at the glacial pace that government always runs at. I don't think I've seen anything extraordinary with McCabe's long overdue firing that I would attribute to Q.
ac04
schmendeler
AG
I feel like gullibility needs to be categorized as separate from intelligence. Because you have otherwise smart people that buy into something obviously dumb to the rest of us but they just lap it up. Maybe gullibility pairs with self righteousness and stubbornness.
Ervin Burrell
AG
schmendeler said:

I feel like gullibility needs to be categorized as separate from intelligence. Because you have otherwise smart people that buy into something obviously dumb to the rest of us but they just lap it up. Maybe gullibility pairs with self righteousness and stubbornness.
Funniest part is most Q followers would call themselves part of the "party of logic."
Tecolote
AG
schmendeler said:

Gullibility pairs well with mob mentality. Mob mentality is a human trait that sadly transcends all intelligence levels.
TexAgs91
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

But could someone give a current summary of q and the deep state? Just really looking for the who is going to be locked up when and for what.
According to this guy

Hillary was trying to attempt a soft coup during the 2016 election. There is now overwhelming evidence of this. Several members of the intelligence community responded with a counter-coup. Watch the video. He explains it. And he's not a conspiracy theory whackjob.

Q is apparently someone or multiple people who are part of this counter-coup with high level clearance and access to the president who are trying to educate (red pill) the public about what has been going on. Google Q proofs if you want to see what has been confirmed about what Q has been saying.
Duncan Idaho
Thanks. So is that the latest and the greatest?
IDAGG
AG
I have no doubt that a few people in the Obama administration were surveilling the Trump campaign under the guise of "contacts with Russians" What I don't understand is why Hillary would have to attempt a soft coup during the 2016 campaign when it looked like she was going to beat Trump soundly up until the last week or two when it tightened somewhat. Remember, she was off campaigning in Arizona trying to make it a landslide for her.

ETA: I listened to the clip you attached. He has zero details other than going on for 4 minutes about a coup/countercoup. No details at all. None.
Dallas82
South Florida QAnon Cop Gets Demoted From SWAT Team

to quote the first to paragraphs

This past Friday, Broward Sheriff's Office SWAT member Matt Patten wore a QAnon conspiracy-theory patch while greeting Vice President Mike Pence at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Today Patten was reprimanded and demoted from the SWAT team and BSO's Office of Homeland Security.

For the uninitiated, QAnon is the staggeringly dumb internet conspiracy theory that claims Donald Trump is secretly working to arrest a coterie of high-level pedophiles in Hollywood and the Democratic Party. In reality, NBC News has proffered convincing evidence that the people behind the conspiracy theory are actually a group of online con artists on YouTube and 4chan.

Tecolote
AG
IDAGG said:

I have no doubt that a few people in the Obama administration were surveilling the Trump campaign under the guise of "contacts with Russians" What I don't understand is why Hillary would have to attempt a soft coup during the 2016 campaign when it looked like she was going to beat Trump soundly up until the last week or two when it tightened somewhat. Remember, she was off campaigning in Arizona trying to make it a landslide for her.

ETA: I listened to the clip you attached. He has zero details other than going on for 4 minutes about a coup/countercoup. No details at all. None.
And there you have it for all these conspiracies like Q and Spyderman's UFO/aliens and get rich quick videos. Lots of blah blah blah and no details. Just innuendos.
Charpie
AG
Sense. This makes NONE
TexAgs91
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

No, that's just the background. It's been going on for over a year, so there's a lot to it. It should help give you some frame of reference for anything you read about Q. Try doing some searches like I suggested as a start and/or start perusing through the Q Anon thread.
TexAgs91
AG
Charpie said:

Sense. This makes NONE
Ok, but aren't you a regular on this thread...?
TexAgs91
AG
IDAGG said:

You haven't heard about the FISA stuff? Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Christopher Steele, Bruce & Nellie Ohr, Andrew Weissmann? What about the 6 people with FBI-ties who tried to infiltrate the Trump campaign before any investigation started?

Must be a MSM viewer
IDAGG
AG
TexAgs91 said:

IDAGG said:

You haven't heard about the FISA stuff? Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Christopher Steele, Bruce & Nellie Ohr, Andrew Weissmann? What about the 6 people with FBI-ties who tried to infiltrate the Trump campaign before any investigation started?

Must be a MSM viewer
Hello? It's right in my comment you quoted above. I'll copy it below for your convenience:

Quote:

I have no doubt that a few people in the Obama administration were surveilling the Trump campaign under the guise of "contacts with Russians"
They surveilled with bogus FISA warrants. So yes, I am very familiar with it.
SquirrellyDan
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

According to this guy

Hillary was trying to attempt a soft coup during the 2016 election. There is now overwhelming evidence of this. Several members of the intelligence community responded with a counter-coup. Watch the video. He explains it. And he's not a conspiracy theory whackjob.

Q is apparently someone or multiple people who are part of this counter-coup with high level clearance and access to the president who are trying to educate (red pill) the public about what has been going on. Google Q proofs if you want to see what has been confirmed about what Q has been saying.
This whack job also believes Sandy Hook was a "false flag." He also says a whole lot without saying anything.
TexAgs91
AG
IDAGG said:

TexAgs91 said:

IDAGG said:

Must be a MSM viewer
Hello? It's right in my comment you quoted above. I'll copy it below for your convenience:

Quote:

I have no doubt that a few people in the Obama administration were surveilling the Trump campaign under the guise of "contacts with Russians"
They surveilled with bogus FISA warrants. So yes, I am very familiar with it.
Ok, well they surveilled them in other ways too so I didn't know which way you meant. So that leaves the other 2 and a half lines of my response...
Duncan Idaho
TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

No, that's just the background. It's been going on for over a year, so there's a lot to it. It should help give you some frame of reference for anything you read about Q. Try doing some searches like I suggested as a start and/or start perusing through the Q Anon thread.

You are missing the point. I don't want to have to spend the time researching this. I just want someone to lay out the current theory. Basically a s of this week, what is the storm and when is it coming?
Counterpoint
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

According to this guy

He's a Sandy Hook truther, yet he's NOT a "conspiracy theory whackjob"?
TexAgs91
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

You are missing the point. I don't want to have to spend the time researching this. I just want someone to lay out the current theory. Basically a s of this week, what is the storm and when is it coming?
I see. Well my research rate is 40$/hr. Let me know if you're interested.
Duncan Idaho
TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

TexAgs91 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

I see. Well my research rate is 40$/hr. Let me know if you're interested.

I guess I will just have to wait and be shocked when Obama and Hilary get locked up
schmendeler
AG
They already have. Those are flesh puppets walking around impersonating them while they rot in Guantanamo.
SquirrellyDan
AG
TexAgs91:

"I like Bush sr, but I'm sorry, but his death is a little too well timed to throw just the right size wrench in just the right place to have just happened naturally. I can't explain what happened to him, who was behind it or anything, but no one rolls this many snake-eyes. Who knows, maybe he was behind his own death. I hear he was able to tell a lot of people good bye at thanksgiving. "

Bro, you are one sick puppy.
Duncan Idaho
Wait a second...bush sr. Killed himself to protect Hillary and Obama?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.