Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,640 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
azul_rain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's been compromised, deep state is everywhere. Danger is imminent, stay true patriots
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Actual Talking Thermos
hedge said:

He's been compromised, deep state is everywhere. Danger is imminent, stay true patriots
Careful, I made that joke yesterday when his concession(ish) video came out and ate a 24 hour ban for it.
Charpie
AG
You weren't supposed to quote that...just reply.

LMAO
Redstone
azul_rain
Lol wtf, that's bs
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
GMaster0
What was that previous post? It seems like crazy talk, don't understand? Patriots??? WTF, sounds like Comrades?
Cancelled
AG
So, Trump conceded, is he now a deep state swamp creature?
Charpie
AG
Dude..he didn't concede. The fight is JUST starting
BMX Bandit
Actual Talking Thermos
Ok now that is hilarious. As is the fact that many of them are still Trusting The Plan.
Charpie
AG
Has anyone told them that Pompeo met with his successor today?
BMX Bandit
Charpie said:

Has anyone told them that Pompeo met with his successor today?
you mean Pompedo?
Charpie
AG
I tried to come up with something clever to reply to you with but I can't. I'm just laughing at that comment.
Charpie
AG
Here for the OMG ITS HAPPENING LAUGHS
BMX Bandit
they know about Pompedo! turn out there is something about a pen and some Q drops
The Kraken
AG
Italy! Blackouts! Insurrection Act! Airborne!

WTF
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Redstone
AG
Eyes On
polarice
AG
BMX Bandit said:

they know about Pompedo! turn out there is something about a pen and some Q drops

Pomqedo, obviously
Panama Red
AG
I don't really follow either thread, but this Moore Trucker guy is trolling, right?

Quote:

Quote:

I do not think anything is going to happen. The biggest reason I think that is we have been told it's coming and wait for it, for two months now. I hope I am wrong. If foreign governments were online with our voting machines, something should damn well be done and soon. But I think the final outcome will be "they cheated fair and square, deal with it". And ALL of the bad actors going back to fisa gate will skate. SUCKS!
We've had to wait because it all had to happen first. All traitorous moves had to be made and all proper preparations by Trump, et al. had to be done. Now the real fun can begin.
Old RV Ag
AG
Panama Red said:

I don't really follow either thread, but this Moore Trucker guy is trolling, right?

Quote:

Quote:

I do not think anything is going to happen. The biggest reason I think that is we have been told it's coming and wait for it, for two months now. I hope I am wrong. If foreign governments were online with our voting machines, something should damn well be done and soon. But I think the final outcome will be "they cheated fair and square, deal with it". And ALL of the bad actors going back to fisa gate will skate. SUCKS!
We've had to wait because it all had to happen first. All traitorous moves had to be made and all proper preparations by Trump, et al. had to be done. Now the real fun can begin.

Nope. Very serious.
Charpie
AG
Nothing on the q thread has happened yet they still believe.
Post removed:
by user
Redstone
AG
Is this a Safe Space or no?

As my wife says, "we need to be nice."
SquirrellyDan
AG
Just wait! The deep state is deep and well financed, but q is going to fix it! And trump was elected by will of God! Just wait! Yeah he lost the election but also this is part of q plan! Just wait! If you divide the number of letters in USA by the number of gallons of water in the sea and add 12, that equals 17. 17th letter of the alphabet? Q! Coincidence, troll? I think not!
Redstone
AG
Several times this past week, the number of unread posts on my WatchList......17

SquirrellyDan
AG
Redstone said:

Several times this past week, the number of unread posts on my WatchList......17

You are a legend and I salute you.
Redstone
AG
Maybe.

I've been dropping a lot of intel and (very) informed predictions on the main thread. We have a hard deadline on the 20th. If they're not accurate, Legend status is questionable at best.
flashplayer
AG
Saxsoon said:

I am sad that Texags continues to let them have a platform on this site

Disagree. I like that TexAgs allows the discussion and don't want them to censor other people just for posting things that are out there but don't violate the rules.

Obviously you've never ventured over to the General board and several other forums here in f you think that thread is worth censoring.

The football forum has long mirrored the Q thread in idiocy with all the sunshine pumpers that have thought we were on the doorstep of the title hunt every year for the past 20 years.
Bluered1775
Are....are the posters in the Q thread serious? We all went to the same school?
Correction
Q thread is humming at an absolutely frenetic pace the last few days. Go away a few hours and you'll find 3-4 new pages of replies anxiously awaiting the imminent deployment of the military. With just 9 days left, might as well get it all in while the gettin's good.
Duckhook
AG
Read this post earlier in regards to reports that Trump has signed something regarding the Insurrection Act:

"If they're not credible, then we're all being misled...and that would likely be by design."

So if he really did do that, then the reports are credible. If the reports are not credible, then that's by design as well.

I believe this is what you call a win/win scenario. It's true unless it's not true, which was the intent all along.

Does the fantasy fall apart in 9 days?
cmag
Correction said:

Q thread is humming at an absolutely frenetic pace the last few days. Go away a few hours and you'll find 3-4 new pages of replies anxiously awaiting the imminent deployment of the military. With just 9 days left, might as well get it all in while the gettin's good.
Don't think these guys are going away after the 20th.
dogowner
after Trump and q are gone will the texags moderators shift towards the middle from the far right as well?
Charpie
AG
Don't you know that Trump was in Abilene last week? Then he went to Ireland? He's on his way back from there now even though he's supposed to be Texas later this week.

Or the fact that lots of folks aren't updating their phones to get the super secret decoder message. Sure..leave your phone to be more vulnerable to people on the internet. Better yet, the whole reminder about the EAS message stuff from the FCC that is required by law for broadcast entities to do to keep their licenses. I read the thread and stop replying with the most obvious answers because it won't matter what is said. They don't want to listen
TwelveA
One irony of 1-6-21 is the real Deep State, aka the FBI, DOJ, DHS, and other federal agencies tasked with natsec, terrorism, and defeating domestic threats, will be adding & assigning thousands of people to work on defeating the threat posed by rightwing groups.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.