Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,524 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Q was a joke.

I expect apologies from everyone who believed in this horse*****
TheFirebird
AG
Harry Lime said:

Q was a joke.

LOL, you'll never get apologies, that would mean that people would have to admit that they are bigly idiots who bought into what is easily the stupidest conspiracy theory of the internet era.

My prediction-- this keeps going, gradually losing adherents, but a core will remain who are like members of apocalyptic end-times cults where the leader keeps changing the day the earth will end.

Or to put it in terms Q followers can understand:

Real truth can be found
Seek out opposing view points?
Evidence not echo-chambers...
Who will be last believer?
Dots are connecting
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I'm still waiting for one single Q prediction to come true. This was never more than a fantasy RPG for senile folks and those suffering from brain injuries or drug-induced dementia.
BMX Bandit

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!! Maybe. We'll see. 2 weeks perhaps.
Bill Bigfoot
AG
Q is like COVID. Two weeks from everything... Just wait a little longer... I will pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today...
Duckhook
AG
Harry Lime said:

I'm still waiting for one single Q prediction to come true. This was never more than a fantasy RPG for senile folks and those suffering from brain injuries or drug-induced dementia.

Haven't you seen? In 2018 Q randomly dropped the name of a guy who has today been elevated to a temporary post in the Pentagon. Totally nailed it!
Redstone
AG
Waiting for my source to return

Please review this thread prior drops

We have more than we know
SquirrellyDan
AG

It's amazing that the q bots regularly interact with and quote a Texags poster universally known as one of the best and most successful trolls on this site. Hint: he posted the last message before this one. Anyways....the unnamed master troll brought up quantum computing and a q follower posts this gem:

" Ok...the quantum computer thing is crazy to think about. Not that it couldn't happen, but it is crazy to think that, if it is true, we are literally living in a different timeline than those "sending information" back now.

What event triggered the sending? How did they know that this is the time to manipulate to prevent that event from happening?

Crazy to think and happy for it. Go get those *******s Trump. Spring the trap."
Redstone
AG
The source has returned.

Crime....nursery?
Lamb, not standing - way is broad
Once there were four
Dance....
TheFirebird
AG

Quote:

Damn this is fascinating stuff. I've lurked on this thread almost since the beginning but this is my first post on it.

I've been trying to explain Q to friends and family members but struggle to do so accurately and concisely. How do y'all explain it to people?
From the Q-thread.

My attempt: "Q is an anonymous intelligence official inside the U.S. government who posts coded messages on an unregulated internet message board. The decoded messages explain how Donald Trump, together with a trusted band of civilian and military advisers, will soon expose and destroy the global cabal of Satanic cannibal pedophiles that actually rule the world."

Hey, when you write it like that it's almost like it sounds . . . crazy?
Duncan Idaho
Good read

https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-580972548be5
Ervin Burrell
AG
Apparently an owl being rescued from the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree is symbolic of the globalist take over and proof positive that there's a global cabal trafficking minors. People with college degrees are buying into this, I f'ing love it so much.
The Kraken
AG
Good grief....it seems the Q thread exploded and leaked its contents onto all of F16!
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
GMaster0
My problem with this QANon stuff is that it spreads misinformation and false claims, some of which could have tragic consequences when acted upon.

I guess TexAgs allows QANon lite which minimizes the collateral effects of such falsity. But at the same time when something tragic does happen, what responsibilities does a social media forum have when welcoming this type of discussion. Time and time again it has been disproven.
hbtheduce
AG
GMaster0 said:

My problem with this QANon stuff is that it spreads misinformation and false claims, some of which could have tragic consequences when acted upon.

I guess TexAgs allows QANon lite which minimizes the collateral effects of such falsity. But at the same time when something tragic does happen, what responsibilities does a social media forum have when welcoming this type of discussion. Time and time again it has been disproven.

You don't understand Qanon if you think this is a "lite" version. We probably have one of the most extensive threads on the internet.

You just fundamentally don't know whats going on. Our thread is about as "dangerous" as all the other places for Qanon on the internet. As in not at all.
unmade bed
GMaster0 said:

This was the goal of that psyop all along. Someday they (the people behind Q) are going to write an awesome book (do an incredible podcast, whatever humans are doing to document this kind of **** in 25 years).

Meant to quote post above yours - goal was to make it mainstream. Make certain people question everything
Saxsoon
AG
I am deeply sad that people I share an alma mater with believe in the bull**** of an account that can be accessed by anyone with the same password which was learned years ago.
GMaster0
The greatest problem with the claims being made under the QAnon umbrella, is from the surface they would be upsetting to anyone if true. But many of these claims have been disapproved time and time again, even when individuals take matters into their own hands to investigate or take action. Sometimes to tragic effect.

It just seems like radicalization to keep believing this misinformation and then more concerning to have it hosted on a forum whose primary mission is devoted to following and supporting Aggie Football. Having the other forums are nice for fellow Ags to get together and talk about their mutual interests. I just think the philosophy of QAnon is well outside this realm and pushes the limits of responsible social media usage.
Redstone
AG
Please stand by for another drop, probably tomorrow. We have to be cautious, Patriots....although we do have it all.
hbtheduce
AG
GMaster0 said:

The greatest problem with the claims being made under the QAnon umbrella, is from the surface they would be upsetting to anyone if true. But many of these claims have been disapproved time and time again, even when individuals take matters into their own hands to investigate or take action. Sometimes to tragic effect.

It just seems like radicalization to keep believing this misinformation and then more concerning to have it hosted on a forum whose primary mission is devoted to following and supporting Aggie Football. Having the other forums are nice for fellow Ags to get together and talk about their mutual interests. I just think the philosophy of QAnon is well outside this realm and pushes the limits of responsible social media usage.

There is a lot of nonsense that gets pushed by just random people in the Qanon space. But that would be like trying to blame the snake-bite Christians on the Bible. The actual posts are harmless, Nostradamus-esque (aka intentionally vague), and basically a more interesting Fox News. By that I mean propaganda targeted at the most fervent trump supporters.

Unless you can point to actual Qanon posts that call for action, your argument that it's causing violence is weak. Crazy people attach themselves to ANYTHING. 2 examples from the left: there was the Bernie bro who shot congressmen. That is not bernies fault, I'd put his rhetoric within acceptable bounds. Antifa on the other hand, preaches direct action, and organizes and trains for violent conflict. They deserve some blame. So if you can provide actual Qanon posts that include that type of rhetoric, you might have a point, but that doesn't exist.

It's not radicalization to believe silly things. There are also a lot of us who follow it for entertainment and thought provoking conversations. Even if it is propaganda, it's useful to understand what the deeper thoughts of the Trump administration might be.

No it's not outside the bounds of political conversation. Conspiracy theories aren't a partisan issue. Propaganda isn't a partisan issue. And I think you need to show your work on this "dangerous philosophy" to further this discussion.

Side note: I think they took a survey and asked "do you know what Qanon is?" Like 50% of liberals said yes, because they read a NYtimes article. And like 15% of Conservatives said yes. The NYtimes writers don't know what it is, their readers definitely don't, yet now left wing propaganda now has now propagandized a large population into thinking I am dangerous. How is that any different than your critique of Qanon?
Redstone
AG
Supper.....ready?
Trot of the fox
Skies with.....watch, watch the skies
Beginning of Bible, with a hack()
schoolmates

Eyes on. You have more than you know.
Redstone
AG
Just across the transom. Haven't had time yet to decipher.

Hopefully it is not a copy / paste diversion, or something like that....from an unverified third party. We'll see. Need to cautious. Disinfo is necessary?
____

Sadly now your thoughts turn to the stars
Where we have gone you know you never can go
Watcher of the skies watcher of all
This is your fate alone, this fate is your own
BMX Bandit
Forget Easter
Forget red October, black December and pink June.

ITS HAPPENING!!!

bad_teammate
Harry Lime said:

Q was a joke.

When prophecy fails, the believers double down.
unmade bed
BMX Bandit said:

Forget Easter
Forget red October, black December and pink June.

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Do you remember when Obama wanted to close Gitmo and the anti-Deep State white hats stepped in and stopped him? This is why. Buckle up. Future proves past.
Redstone
AG
Reconcile!
BMX Bandit
officially off their rockers

Quote:

He will never take office,

I mean some times obvious is obvious and you have to intentionally refuse to see it.

I could create a strong list of obvious things that show Biden will never get there.

And the left/globalist/ son's of satan's and traitors attempt to bury it, mock it, call it conspiracy, etc will not change the realities that are present for anyone who has a brain and is not under the spell of cognitive dissonance.
If you understand Biden is going to be inaugurated, you are a son of satan or a traitor without a brain.

hbtheduce
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

I mean some times obvious is obvious and you have to intentionally refuse to see it.

I could create a strong list of obvious things that show Biden will never get there.

And the left/globalist/ son's of satan's and traitors attempt to bury it, mock it, call it conspiracy, etc will not change the realities that are present for anyone who has a brain and is not under the spell of cognitive dissonance.
If you understand Biden is going to be inaugurated, you are a son of satan or a traitor without a brain.

Uhhh have you notice the backstabbing is coming out in full force against Biden and his family. There is a non-0 chance the DNC successfully sweeps senile joe out of the way in the next 4 weeks.
unmade bed
I am continuously so impressed with how those guys turn devastatingly negative developments in their narrative into positives and further affirmations of their narrative. It is incredible.
HoustonAggie37713
I'm really starting to see how sad Q is. Trump could get run over by a truck and killed and Q would say it's part of the plan.
HoustonAggie37713
hbtheduce said:

BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Uhhh have you notice the backstabbing is coming out in full force against Biden and his family. There is a non-0 chance the DNC successfully sweeps senile joe out of the way in the next 4 weeks.

That would be even worse news. I thought "Patriots were in control"?
hbtheduce
AG
Worse news for who? Kamala is the least likable person since HRC. Dems get destroyed in the midterms if she is in charge. She won't be re-elected.

From a Q perspective: it would also gut the political capital of the new administration. Think about Biden being removed (for being corrupt) and the successor to try and shut down the investigations being enshrined by Bill Barr.

Life is too short to get worked up over this stuff. I'm just enjoying the show.

Hamburger Dan
Seems a little like Joaquin Phoenix, in the movie Signs, telling his young nephew the crop circles weren't made by aliens, just nerds without girlfriends, playing games.
HoustonAggie37713
hbtheduce said:

Worse news for who? Kamala is the least likable person since HRC. Dems get destroyed in the midterms if she is in charge. She won't be re-elected.

From a Q perspective: it would also gut the political capital of the new administration. Think about Biden being removed (for being corrupt) and the successor to try and shut down the investigations being enshrined by Bill Barr.

You act like you have all the answers to the 2024 election. Newsflash. You don't.
hbtheduce
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

hbtheduce said:

You act like you have all the answers to the 2024 election. Newsflash. You don't.

Okay champ, this is just one dudes opinion. But Kamala face-planted in the dem primaries for a reason.

Edit: Even as a R, I can see how Joe is a likable guy, or at least not unlikable. Much safer at the top of the ticket.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.