Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,685 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?

FINALLY! the plan comes to fruition.
John Francis Donaghy
If they're still coming up with this nonsense today, I don't much of any chance they see the light tomorrow. They're too far down a rabbit hole of their own making to admit they dug themselves into a fantasy land. There will always be another excuse, another explanation, another secret battle underway that justifies everything they've done thus far. I don't have much hope of these folks ever getting their grip on reality back.
Complete Idiot
There is a mix of people who are adherents, with varying degree of commitment to ALL the claims. I do worry about the ones who are linking religion and God to the cause of QAnon, that is a bit scary. Also, those into the numerology aspects may not be able to escape the brain spiral. But I think many will keep asking questions and learning the best information and when more and more predictions and promises don't come true may start to question the motivations of those who started this all and who profit - either financially or perhaps just via much wanted public attention - as a result.
TX1775
AG
There are a few already saying "well...maybe the whole point of Q was for us to dO oUr OwN rESeArCh and get closer to God."

Heck of a reversal from suicide weekends, mass arrests, children in underground caves, martial law, etc.
k20dub
AG
My MIL is all in on this stuff. She still thinks Trump is going to be the president next week. She just posted a meme on FB today saying I Am Legend and Mad Max were both set in 2021. Which is false...
Charpie
AG
Some of the stuff being posted over on that thread is troublesome. I'm sincerely worried about them.
Actual Talking Thermos
TX1775 said:

There are a few already saying "well...maybe the whole point of Q was for us to dO oUr OwN rESeArCh and get closer to God."

Heck of a reversal from suicide weekends, mass arrests, children in underground caves, martial law, etc.
Maybe the real Storm was the friends we made along the way.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Old McDonald
Correction said:

Now literally looking for code words in his FAREWELL SPEECH for reassurance that he's not going anywhere.
this compulsive, hyper-obsessive pattern recognition stuff is textbook conspiracy theorist

one example i've heard that works well is playing an escape room. you see what looks like an arrow on the floor pointing to a wall, search the wall for the key, can't find it, then grab a sledgehammer to take the wall down because it MUST be in there, then the guy working there stops you and tells you the arrow wasn't intentional and the key is under the floor.

Qanon is like that only without someone to stop them from taking a sledgehammer to the wall
SpartanAg1618
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

For all the "Nothing can stop what's coming," it sure seems like the higher ups among the swamp stopped it after all.

I have been following the Q timeline since July 2018, and have gotten my hopes up time and time again. I know, I know trust the process, fight the good fight, blah blah blah. However, the only truth Q has ever truly said is to put our faith in Christ. It is the only solution to getting through this life, no matter who's in charge or how unevenly the deck is stacked against the world's common people.

On one hand, if the only thing Q-team has done throughout the past 3 years has brought about more conversions to Christianity, then I'd consider that at least a win. However, according to Q-team's own standards with regards to the swamp and justice, they have failed. And I have no hope or faith in any man in Q-team / Trump-team to get anything done with freaking 1 day left in office. Nor should I. And that's what my rant is about, is that for too long I put a small part of my energy and earthly-understood faith into a digital pacifier, rather than 100% of my faith into Jesus and spend my time better elsewhere. For that, I have some reconciling to do with the big man upstairs.

For those that just think I'm a blackpilled shill, really sell me on the answers to the 2 major questions to Q:
1 - What really of substantial consequence has been done in the past 4 years to bring about justice, peace, removal of corruption in DC and the world?
2 - What will be done now that Trump will be out of office, out of power, and no longer able to access classified information? ****Side bar related question: why hasn't jack s*** up until the day before inauguration been declassified?

I'd really like to know, because for someone like me who tried to stay as objective as I can throughout the entire "show, movie," or what ever you want to call it, this has been an incredible let down.

Now, tell me how Q is any less radical than the stuff we witness/witnessed in the Middle East with al-Qaeda? Both justify their radicalized views and actions based on faith. That is what is truly terrifying to me. Once religion is weaponized the weak are easily manipulated and used at their disposal with no regard.
Counterpoint
AG
Yikes, good point. Also, what does "blackpilled" mean? I know about red and blue.
Correction
It's all so hilariously self-reinforcing.

Trump could come out later tonight and say "Stop it you freaking autists.There is no storm coming. I'm out, Biden's in, tomorrow at noon."

Within five minutes you'd have Q forums jacking off that the statement has 17 words in it. And someone would do their numerology on "freaking autists" and say it points to a random Q drop from 2018 that just says "Kablamo!"
Ervin Burrell
AG
Quote:

I think we are facing some dark days, but I do think the Lord will intervene Himself in some way shortly, if He does not well, then all of us will have to make some real decisions about who Jesus Christ is, because ultimately that is their end game. Are you ready for such a scenario or will you fall away and deny Him, when the heat is on!
Un. F'ing. Hinged.
CondensedFogAggie
Jesus Christ. I don't have a radioactive suit, so I hadn't bothered to check the Q thread until today.

So THATS the source of all this bull**** pope was arrested, electricity outages around the world, etc ridiculous theories being amplified on countless youtube channels across the world.

Ulrich
MrsFlyingSquirrel95 said:

TX1775 said:

Not to be disrespectful to religion, but some of the excuses on that thread remind me of the unfalsifiable "it was God's will" logic. If you pray and they live, it was God's will. If you pray and they die, it was God's will. Neither result means it wasn't real. Heck "Q" it/themself posting "JK GUYS GOOD GAME" would be a false flag or a 'red herring' to throw off the 'deep state'.

That's how conspiracy theories work. Once the supposed conspiracy is big enough, anything can be explained as the work of the conspirators.

Personally, I think Trump really leaving will pick off a lot of the ones who are along for the ride. Boredom will get more over time... they'll always hold beliefs they picked up, but without continuous participation in a community the urgency will fade. And a few are going to be chasing Pepe Silvia the rest of their lives, but if it wasn't Pepe it probably would have been something else.
TTUArmy
rvat_ag1618 said:

Now, tell me how Q is any less radical than the stuff we witness/witnessed in the Middle East with al-Qaeda? Both justify their radicalized views and actions based on faith. That is what is truly terrifying to me. Once religion is weaponized the weak are easily manipulated and used at their disposal with no regard.
I'm a combat veteran, a patriot, a christian, and I own guns. What's the problem?
Ervin Burrell
AG
Quote:

One of Trump's chief complaints is that the previous administration abused their authority to punish political opponents. Furthermore, he repeatedly states that something like that must never happen again.

For the last 3 years, watchers have known that Trump has the evidence proving corruption by Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc. We've been yelling "WHY DOESNT HE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?!?!"

The answer is "He can't"

If he was directly involved, it would then undermine the entire point that a sitting President should not abuse power to punish political opponents. Furthermore, half the country would dismiss the credibility of any actions as partisan attacks by a political opponent.

Yes, the cabal is corrupt. Spying on opponents, bribes, selling out to other countries, voter fraud, the list goes on. Yes, there is well documented evidence. But Justice must come from a neutral third party.

He tried to pursue it by independent prosecutors thru the justice system, but the bureaucracy is corrupt and no progress was made.

The fail safe back up plan was always the Military. After Trump resigns, any action that the military takes is not his responsibility.

Trump will resign tomorrow morning at 7 am. The Inauguration is set for 11 am.

That is your time window.

And tomorrow at this time the guy who wrote this will be saying "well, at least it was a fun ride."
SpartanAg1618
AG
aggiepatriot05 said:

E:
Tonight, despite outcries across the world; the outgoing administration failed to recognize the importance of truth-tellers, and refused a pardon to Julian Assange. Whether this was done out of cowardice and fear surrounding an impending impeachment trial, or sheer neglect of the collective will of the people; it once more evinces the inability of the system to rise up and meet the needs of the citizens who populate it. It is indicative of a broken governing core, that caters only to itself, and has no desire to help the people caught within its endless corruption. We must not become disillusioned by these events; but rather let them teach us to seek our sources of help and prosperity outside the failed mechanisms of power. Furthermore, it reminds us that We, The People, must continue to seek to take our rights back from bodies of government that fail to represent the will of the People.
Together, as we break from an intrinsically corrupt system; I urge you to remain steadfast and resolute of heart, instead of languishing in defeat and succombing to endless slavery; to build one another up; amd become strong. Set your feet firmly against the levers of control that seek to supplant your every need, and become wiser rather than bitter. Unify, rather than divide. And overcome the system that trods upon the hopes and deams of the many for the of the few.

Already turning their backs on Trump due to his pardon choices. Q will not end now that Trump is gone. They will reframe their mission and goals to have a much larger purpose and endgame plan, than a single person that they have hyped up, as their messiah the past two years.
SpartanAg1618
AG
TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

I'm a combat veteran, a patriot, a christian, and I own guns. What's the problem?

Individually, none of the those characteristics are a problem. I'm married to a service member who proudly serves and defends this country everyday. We too own our fair share of firearms and defense tools, and we are proud to be Americans. However, we recognize that we have enemies, both foreign and domestic, that share common attributes and ideologies that make them no different from one another. Q and their followers fall into this domestic threat as they weaponize religion as a justification of their actions and radical beliefs.

It's okay to be Christian.
It's okay to serve your country.
It's okay to own firearms.
It's okay to consider yourself a patriot.
It's NOT okay to become so far out of touch with reality that you would rather insight a civil war (which you should understand the true cost of war fought on one's home soil) over conspiracy theories that have been proven untrue on several occasions.

With that said we can agree to disagree, as I know you are too far down the rabbit hole to have this discussion, but just don't try to make the connection that I'm saying you can't own a gun, be religious, or love your country unless you are a Q believer, because that is far from the truth.
TTUArmy
rvat_ag1618 said:

TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

Individually, none of the those characteristics are a problem. I'm married to a service member who proudly serves and defends this country everyday. We too own our fair share of firearms and defense tools, and we are proud to be Americans. However, we recognize that we have enemies, both foreign and domestic, that share common attributes and ideologies that make them no different from one another. Q and their followers fall into this domestic threat as they weaponize religion as a justification of their actions and radical beliefs.

It's NOT okay to become so far out of touch with reality that you would rather insight a civil war (which you should understand the true cost of war fought on one's home soil) over conspiracy theories that have been proven untrue on several occasions.

With that said we can agree to disagree, as I know you are too far down the rabbit hole to have this discussion, but just don't try to make the connection that I'm saying you can't own a gun, be religious, or love your country unless you are a Q believer, because that is far from the truth.
I'm a Trump supporter and followed Qanon for 3 years. Honestly, it sounds like you have your mind made up about certain groups of people and you don't want to discuss it. That's fine. Carry on.
Old RV Ag
AG
TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

I'm a Trump supporter and followed Qanon for 3 years. Honestly, it sounds like you have your mind made up about certain groups of people and you don't want to discuss it. That's fine. Carry on.
You are saying that to the person in the mirror.
TTUArmy
Old RV Ag said:

TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

Well, I really don't think there is a lot to debate or discuss with communists and their failed ideology. Of course, I concluded that long before Qanon came along.
Old RV Ag
AG
TTUArmy said:

Old RV Ag said:

TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

Well, I really don't think there is a lot to debate or discuss with communists and their failed ideology. Of course, I concluded that long before Qanon came along.
Qanon is pretty communist in its cult-ish group think. Interesting that you're following their failed ideology.
SpartanAg1618
AG
I would love to have a productive discussion, and before you suggest it, no productive does not have to mean change of view. Productive to me is where both sides become further educated about ones opinions and reasons behind them. However, I tried to have this approach in many different conversations with Q believers but it always ends the same. Neither side hearing one another and just spouting the same thing each side has heard for the last three years. So sorry I am uninterested in having that conversation for the 100th time.

I will also say this, I have learned that their is little middle ground here on F16. It is definitely a microcosm of the political climate in this country. Most are either far left or far right. Moderates are truly stuck in the middle with no party to affiliate with. That is how I feel, and that is how many my age group feel (mid to late 20s).
Ervin Burrell
AG
MooreTrucker said:

DaBaba said:

I hope if this is the end or it does end that way that the thread is locked and all posts are preserved forever
And when it ends differently, will we even see you on this board or will you go into hiding?

Here's a post from the dipsh/t known as MooreTrucker. When Biden is sworn in, wonder what this sack of sh/t will do to compensate. Anyone want to bet me he won't come to this thread and admit he was wrong?

Or will he hide and contribute to the Q thread as an imposter?
TTUArmy
Old RV Ag said:

TTUArmy said:

Old RV Ag said:

TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

TTUArmy said:

rvat_ag1618 said:

Qanon is pretty communist in its cult-ish group think. Interesting that you're following their failed ideology.
You and I are both old soldiers. Kind of strange how both of us ended up on opposite ends of the political spectrum.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

MooreTrucker said:

DaBaba said:

I hope if this is the end or it does end that way that the thread is locked and all posts are preserved forever
And when it ends differently, will we even see you on this board or will you go into hiding?

Here's a post from the dipsh/t known as MooreTrucker. When Biden is sworn in, wonder what this sack of sh/t will do to compensate. Anyone want to bet me he won't come to this thread and admit he was wrong?

Or will he hide and contribute to the Q thread as an imposter?

NM
TTUArmy
rvat_ag1618 said:

I would love to have a productive discussion, and before you suggest it, no productive does not have to mean change of view. Productive to me is where both sides become further educated about ones opinions and reasons behind them. However, I tried to have this approach in many different conversations with Q believers but it always ends the same. Neither side hearing one another and just spouting the same thing each side has heard for the last three years. So sorry I am uninterested in having that conversation for the 100th time.

I will also say this, I have learned that their is little middle ground here on F16. It is definitely a microcosm of the political climate in this country. Most are either far left or far right. Moderates are truly stuck in the middle with no party to affiliate with. That is how I feel, and that is how many my age group feel (mid to late 20s).
I understand. Yes, we are polarized as a nation. There is very little middle ground or grey area to operate in these days. The fight between the sides has been very ugly and public. The contrast has boldened. If you are in the middle, on the fence, etc...you are simply caught in the crossfire.
spacemanspiff
So "republicans" in this thread. Honest question... Which way do you hope it goes today? Do you hope inauguration day goes as planned and Joe Biden takes over? Or do you hope something intervenes and we don't end up with Commies in the White House controlled by China?
Ervin Burrell
AG
spacemanspiff said:

So "republicans" in this thread. Honest question... Which way do you hope it goes today? Do you hope inauguration day goes as planned and Joe Biden takes over? Or do you hope something intervenes and we don't end up with Commies in the White House controlled by China?

Are you really hoping Trump introduces the Patriot Party, which would ensure rule by the dirty Dem Socialists for at least three decades? "At least we introduced a new party to own the libs!!!"
TTUArmy
spacemanspiff said:

Not really a Republican but, I did vote for Trump because he wasn't an establishment politician. I hope and pray Jesus comes soon and we don't have to talk about commies anymore..
spacemanspiff
Ervin Burrell said:

spacemanspiff said:

Are you really hoping Trump introduces the Patriot Party, which would ensure rule by the dirty Dem Socialists for at least three decades? "At least we introduced a new party to own the libs!!!"
That's not the question. But you really think if it's just dems vs republicans that republicans can win a rigged election? That's cute. Now answer the question.
Pike Bishop
AG
Here's a lady starting to wonder is she's been had by somebody.

I am the Reverend Pike Bishop of the Church of What's Happening Now and I approve this message.
Old RV Ag
AG
Pike Bishop said:

Here's a lady starting to wonder is she's been had by somebody.

Whoa! Even has a cat.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.